PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Educational and Charitable Trust

bnashier
April 26th, 2009, 11:33 PM
A charitable trust is being set up. The name of the trust is “Mother’s Educational and Charitable Trust”. This is in honour of all mothers, in specificity, my own mother who was a pillar on which my career is resting. I will get it registered in Sonepat as soon as I came back to motherland (India) after my current short visit to (homeland) the United Sates. Mother always wanted everybody to get a good education. The primary mission of the Trust is to help/assist/motivate bright and young girls and boys in pursuing their education.

The Trust will be started with modest funds between five and ten lac rupees from my personal sources. Time and fate will dictate the scope in future. I will continue to fund the Trust from my personal sources only. Here is a protocol of the Trust objectives.

OBJECTIVES
a. Educational – to run, maintain or assist any educational or other institution for coaching, guidance, counseling or vocational training or to grant individual scholarships for bright, poor, deserving and needy students for elementary and higher education.
b. Medical – to run, maintain or assist any medical institution, nursing home or clinics or to grant assistance to needy and indigent persons for meeting the cost of medical treatment.
c. Relief of the poor – to give financial or other assistance in kind by way of distribution of books, notebooks, cloths, uniforms, or meals for the poor and indigent and to the persons suffer due to natural calamities.
d. Other objects of general public utility –
i. To acquire property for the sole use for public good by making it available for public purposes as for example, housing a library, clinic, crèche and/or as a community ball to be available for public use as training classes, seminars, discourses and other public functions for benefit of the community in general.
ii. To undertake any other activity incidental to the above activities but which are not inconsistent with the above objects.
PROVIDED the Trust may assist/donate the other TRUST to carry out the various objects mentioned in the objects clause in such manner and to the extent the Trustees may decide upon from time to time.

dineshdhochak
April 26th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Dear Budh,

Really glad to hear such thing from your side.
quite good to serve our motherland and our responsibility also if we are in such position.

I will also intersted to serve in such projects and hope become your team member in future.

Best of luck for such good thing and if u need any help from my side then feel free to contact me.:rock

profound regards,

Dinesh Dhochak