PDA

View Full Version : Aids and cancer 2 demons...

richi
April 30th, 2009, 12:26 AM
The other day i was thinking that ppl are more afraid of AIDS ..infact i believe that AIDS is more manageable nd slow life compromising than cancer ,cancer at the third stage UHH !!is jas explosive ,takes a person to death nd it happens very quickly esp in case of certain cancers like that of liver nd stomach.IF, immunity boosting is maintained then AIDS is no more a menace for the sufferer ,he /she learns to live with it nd can pull on upto max to max 20 -25 yrs of easy life ...whereas in cancer, hungry weird cells need to be squashed with powerful chemo.nd the after effects linger..making the life of patient extremely miserable nd pathetic!!!

so....m i right on all this analysis? if not then i wud like to recieve ur view points!

brahmtewatia
April 30th, 2009, 12:15 PM
aids is a sweet nd slo death... u pick it up sweetly, u learn abt it sweetly (can vary frm 2 to 5yrs or more) nd if you are living a healthy life nd regular on anti-retrovial drugs, you surely can survive upto 15-20 years... 25 yrs might be too stretching, baring one off incidences. death in AIDS is also not so painful.

cancer is torturous... more deadly indeed nd painful.

rakeshsehrawat
April 30th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Halal aur jhatka?

Dono hi buri aur sadi hui maut hain.Same we use to call "kutte ki maut"
I feel Mercy killing is better under such circumstances.