PDA

View Full Version : Purpose of Jatland?

rakeshsehrawat
April 30th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Jatlanders Please !
This is my request that please think about it i don't want replies.
The Jats reside mainly in Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi (400 villages ) in the Indian subcontinent
In 1925, the population of the Jat people was around nine million in South Asia, made up of followers of three major religions as shown below[14]:

The Jat People Religious Demographic
The Jat People are mainly concentrated in the greater Punjab region
Historically, the Jat people have sent a very high percentage of their eligible men to the army.
Religion Jat Population %
Hinduism 47%
Sikhism 20%
Islam 33%

Name of region Jat Population 1931 Jat Population 1988 Approx Percentage
Punjab region* 6,068,302 22,709,755 73 %
Rajasthan 1,043,153 3,651,036 12 %
Uttar Pradesh 810,114 2,845,244 9.2 %
Jammu & Kashmir 148,993 581,477 2 %
Balochistan 93,726 369,365 1.2 %
North-West Frontier Province 76,327 302,700 1 %
Bombay Presidency 54,362 216,139 0.7 %
Delhi 53,271 187,072 0.6 %
Central Provinces and Berar 28,135 98,473 0.3 %
Ajmer-Marwar 29,992 104,972 0.3 %
Total 8,406,375 31,066,253 100 %

Source Wikipedia

Jatland Forums Statistics
Threads: 22,176, Posts: 198,911, Members: 13,457, Active Members: 2,204

The data above was just for your information.
So 13,457 out of 31,066,253 hmm all well educated all litterate and above all Everyone got sense of respect from the
rest of jats. Why ? Because We are educated and our society believes that we are going to give them right direction.
Fighting like cats and dogs we ourself are directionless what about others who take us as nevigators?

What is purpose of jatland?
Are we here for jokes?
Are we here for chatting?
Are we here for carrier and jobs?
Are we here for Maujmasti?
Are we here for music?
Are we here for Politics?
Are we here for campaigning?
Are we here for fighting?

OR are we here to get unite get togeather be the One, be the power and Helping Helpless Working for betterment of humankind(irrespective of cast, community, social status and background)

sachinb
April 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Bhai Purpose is ""Multi Purpose"":rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if I am not wrong this site is for Hindu Jats only.............................................

rakeshsehrawat
April 30th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Bhai Purpose is ""Multi Purpose"":rock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and if I am not wrong this site is for Hindu Jats only.............................................

1. This Site is for Jats irrespective of caste.
2. You are derailing the topic.

Nishantrathi82
April 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Jatlanders Please !
The Jats reside mainly in Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi (400 villages ) in the Indian subcontinent
In 1925, the population of the Jat people was around nine million in South Asia, made up of followers of three major religions as shown below[14]:

Historically, the Jat people have sent a very high percentage of their eligible men to the army.
Hinduism 47%
Sikhism 20%
Islam 33%

Source Wikipedia

So 13,457 out of 31,066,253 hmm all well educated all litterate and above all Everyone got sense of respect from the
rest of jats. Why ? Because We are educated and our society believes that we are going to give them right direction.
Fighting like cats and dogs we ourself are directionless what about others who take us as nevigators?

Are we here for jokes?
Are we here for music?

OR are we here to get unite get togeather be the One, be the power and Helping Helpless Working for betterment of humankind(irrespective of cast, community, social status and background)

For me Jatland is the platform where we can know our people like earlier i was never been in touch with my haryana, rajasthan, punjab jat brothers and sisters. I am happy that i have joined this site and i do chating, maujmasti, we share carrier opportunities and other thoughts with each other and yes some time we do fight but that has happen with every one in their own home too, its not a big deal. Some people doesn't share same point of views on the topics which can lead to some fights too but its ok atleast for me. And if we say that there r some bad elements too then these type of people r everywhere not to worry. So enjoy JATLAND.:rock

sachinb
April 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
how i am derailing....you wrote the Jat composition of different relgions,,,,then i had to write it........and if its open for Jats of different religions, then we should open it for all the communities also..........We are associated with eachother because we are Hindu Jats. ar bhai itnaa uddaar bano so to pher isne kholo sabh khatir,,,koyi cast ya religion ka barrier nahi.....................

1. This Site is for Jats irrespective of caste.
2. You are derailing the topic.

rakeshsehrawat
April 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM
how i am derailing....you wrote the Jat composition of different relgions,,,,then i had to write it........and if its open for Jats of different religions, then we should open it for all the communities also..........We are associated with eachother because we are Hindu Jats. ar bhai itnaa uddaar bano so to pher isne kholo sabh khatir,,,koyi cast ya religion ka barrier nahi.....................

Ask modes or widen your thinking a littlebit.
This is Jatland not Hindujatland
Lakshman ji ki angali ghis li likhte likhte

anilsangwan
April 30th, 2009, 11:37 AM

भाई राकेश.....राम राम!
छो मैं क्यों आ की क्यू बांसन ने हो रा स .....? जाटलैंड.कॉम का होम पेज पढ़ ले भाई ...... उस पे साफ़ साफ़ लिख राख्या स ..... सिर्फ हिन्दू जाटों के लिए मेम्बरशिप ओपन है ..... इसका मतलब सिर्फ हिन्दू जाट ही मेम्बेर्स हो सकते हैं ...... नीचे आली लाइन मैंने होम पेज से ली है ....

Jatland Forums (http://www.jatland.com/forums/) now have a new look!! For now, membership is generally limited to Hindu Jats.

आर यो लछमन जी कुण स ? :rock :rock

ajayverma1973
April 30th, 2009, 11:40 AM

Dear Rakesh I think it is for Hindu Jats and should be for Hindus only, bhanumati ka kunba jodne se koi faida nahin hai.

anilsangwan
April 30th, 2009, 11:41 AM
मेरे हिसाब से जाटलैंड डॉट कॉम का उद्देश्य जाटों को एक मंच प्रदान करना है .... ताकि हम मुद्दों पर बहस कर सकें... काल्पनिक खुंड बजा सकें ..... लेकिन फिर भी अपनी कौम् को नहीं भूलें... अपनापन दर्शायें और अपने लोगों की हरसंभव मदद करें .....

Nishantrathi82
April 30th, 2009, 11:46 AM

Rakesh pls find the attached sheet to get the clear picture about the line marked in red. I think u missed that one.

dulehra
April 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Jatlanders Please !

Hinduism 47%
Sikhism 20%
Islam 33%

Source Wikipedia

Are we here for jokes?
Are we here for music?

Question raised by u is very good but have u define what is the purpose of LIFE
all human beings are equal. The religon, Koms and nams etc etc are our self created.
A human being who helps others always rembered. The purpose of JATLAND should be to help every one to enhance their knowledge, to become a good citizen and to enjoy their life.

anilsangwan
April 30th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Rakesh pls find the attached sheet to get the clear picture about the line marked in red. I think u missed that one.

इस अटेची मैं k रोक्क दिया ड्याकी ?

Nishantrathi82
April 30th, 2009, 11:54 AM
इस अटेची मैं k रोक्क दिया ड्याकी ?

Hahahahah bhai g JL ke main screen ka screen shot mark kaar ke dikhaya bhai bhool gaaya tha dekhna.

sachinb
April 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
My thinking horizon is already widened and i dont follow a parochial approach like you,,,rather i believe in having a clarity in thoughts which you lack or pretend to lack:rockno Kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiii since its a serious discussion :D

Your mindset has gone missing in a deep chasm and i doubt whether you will be able to locate it ??:rock

Hamne Hamesha se Hindustan ke ekta ki baat ki hai aur hamesha se hi Jat Ekta ki baat ki hai,,,,,,agar Jat Ekta hoti hai to Hindustan ka koyi taakat tod nahi sakti,,,,,,,,,,,

Jat Ekta Jindabaad:rockGarv se kaho ham JAT Hain:rock

raka
April 30th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Jatlanders Please !

Hinduism 47%
Sikhism 20%
Islam 33%

Source Wikipedia

Are we here for jokes?
Are we here for music?

bhai sare purpose solve hon s aade mauj , majak rajniti aur aapne itihaas ka prachar . par jahan tak maine dekhya s log aade mauj masti tahi jyaadha aawen s. mauj masti aachhi baat s par apne purvajon ke bare me bhi thoda bahut gyaan le lena chahiye . burdak ji ,dndeshwal ji , ravi choudhary ji , narender kharb bhai ji , jaise log pura haanga laa re s ak kimme nai pidi ne bhi itihaas ka gyaan mil jya . par iss site ko hindu jat site bana ke galat kar diya hum pehle hi hamari koum ke iss bantware se dukhi sa uppar ta ebb jat khud bhi apni koum ka bantwaara karan lage .hindu jat ki hi baat karni hain to bhagat singh ji sandhu maharaja ranjeet singh jaise logo ka iss site pe jikra nahi karna chahiye kyunki we sikh dharmi the . jat kabhi bhi dharam ke parti kattar nahi hua , jat hamesha desh ka pet bharne ka aur desh ki raksha karne ka kaam karta hain na ke isko baantne ka.

sachinb
April 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Sangwan sahab, we can discuss any thing on JL, there is no harm in discussing any religion any cast and geographical area.

the point is about becoming a member of this site,,,,,should this site be opened to Jats of any religion,,,if that is so,,,,then i will say that it shoudl be opened for each and every religion, sect, cast area tribes etc etc......,,,,if that is so then I will quote one thing...

Swami Vivekanand ji ne kahaa thaa "Even Nationalism is Narrowmindedness"..."Rashtriyata bhi Sankiranata hai",,,,,

ham to Swami ji ke follower hain,,,,,beshak sabh ne le aao is site pe:rock

bhai sare purpose solve hon s aade mauj , majak rajniti aur aapne itihaas ka prachar . par jahan tak maine dekhya s log aade mauj masti tahi jyaadha aawen s. mauj masti aachhi baat s par apne purvajon ke bare me bhi thoda bahut gyaan le lena chahiye . burdak ji ,dndeshwal ji , ravi choudhary ji , narender kharb bhai ji , jaise log pura haanga laa re s ak kimme nai pidi ne bhi itihaas ka gyaan mil jya . par iss site ko hindu jat site bana ke galat kar diya hum pehle hi hamari koum ke iss bantware se dukhi sa uppar ta ebb jat khud bhi apni koum ka bantwaara karan lage .hindu jat ki hi baat karni hain to bhagat singh ji sandhu maharaja ranjeet singh jaise logo ka iss site pe jikra nahi karna chahiye kyunki we sikh dharmi the . jat kabhi bhi dharam ke parti kattar nahi hua , jat hamesha desh ka pet bharne ka aur desh ki raksha karne ka kaam karta hain na ke isko baantne ka.

dkumars
April 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
The purpose is the way u want it.

1. thr are many ppl with 90+ % activity ...
2. thr r ppl who make mockery of everything(splly serious threads)
3. there r ppl like Navin gulia and anil dalal who are working for mankind and community services.
4. there are learned ppl like Col Jagmohan and many other senior members who enlighten us in many respects.
5. there are ppl who look for jobs and others help them
6. there are ppl who discuss abt technical stuff and education related stuff.
7. there are ppl who guide others in many ways from studing abroad to settling at some place and for higher studies.
8. there are ppl who copy paste many things which is unknown to our ppl many a times. Could be news or admissions or jobs or property or market or any general solution.
9. there are ppl who devote lot of time for editing and making a clear picture and easily accessable area where we can find a lot abt us and our history.
10. And yeah thr are ppl who can spoil and derail anything they wish(the most powerful one)

Now, its you choice what do u want exactly. Do u find it a time waste or a source of improvement in someway.
I also got such thots many a times and was confused. If u meant to help those less previleged who reside in villages then there is an option ... be a leader boss and initiate that ... a forest fire is initiated by a single spark ... if not then also there is no harm giving it a shot. Be the first leader and be silent and do more ... atleast u can satisfy urself.
Rest ur comments are welcome.

rocky0036
April 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM
raka bhai saab aap theek khe rhe ho
kuch din phle main ek jai kisan jai jawan ke naam se thread open ki thi

aapne jat bhaio ka kisan or jawan ke liye koi prem nhi
jabi is baat main jayda ruchi hai ki konsi nyi movie konsa acter ke kar rha hai means sab star log ke bare main baat karte hai

kabi inhone ye nhi socha asli hero tho wo hote hai jo
bina kuch batye bina kuch dikye desh ke lie bhut kuch karte hai
jayda thar aapne jaat main te fozi or kisan bhai sa
jatland site ka main purpose jaat ki jo parmpara hai usse banye rhakna hai

aaj kal ke balak itne modern ho liye hai
unhe ye nhi pata aapne desh ke asli hero kon hai

yha pe jaydathar jatlanders muj masti karne hi ate hai

health wala part sabse accha lagta hai jatland

rocky0036
April 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Sangwan sahab, we can discuss any thing on JL, there is no harm in discussing any religion any cast and geographical area.

the point is about becoming a member of this site,,,,,should this site be opened to Jats of any religion,,,if that is so,,,,then i will say that it shoudl be opened for each and every religion, sect, cast area tribes etc etc......,,,,if that is so then I will quote one thing...

Swami Vivekanand ji ne kahaa thaa "Even Nationalism is Narrowmindedness"..."Rashtriyata bhi Sankiranata hai",,,,,

ham to Swami ji ke follower hain,,,,,beshak sabh ne le aao is site pe:rock
i think jatland should be for everyone .her kisko pata hona chiye ki is desh main jaat ka kya place hai
unhone desh ke lie kya kya kia per
bhut se jat bhi asie hai jinhe abi tak kud ye baat nhi pata
so phle inko invite karna padega

ssgoyat
April 30th, 2009, 11:06 PM

the membeship of this site should be extended to sikkh, muslim n boddh jaats

as i find it difficuilt to convince sikkh jat's that ve all are same race..

stokas
April 30th, 2009, 11:38 PM

Then the spirits will fly away!

This site should serve only Hindu Jats.......say whatever you want!!

There are specific websites for other Jats!

As you find it difficuilt to convince sikkh jat's that we all are same race......so do we!!

Take care!!

ssgoyat
May 1st, 2009, 12:41 AM

As you find it difficuilt to convince sikkh jat's that we all are same race......so do we!!

Take care!!

that's y i walk away..if we can't unite..and that's really shamefull..

ritu
May 1st, 2009, 05:33 AM
yeah i agree with you...

Take care!!

jakharanil
May 1st, 2009, 08:06 AM
Log yaha pe yhi krne aate h......

for jokes?
for chatting?
for carrier and jobs
for Maujmasti?
for music?
for Politics?
for campaigning?
for fighting?

Help koi nhi krta h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Kuch hona chhye......

Anil jakhar

rakeshsehrawat
May 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM
The purpose is the way u want it.

1. thr are many ppl with 90+ % activity ...
2. thr r ppl who make mockery of everything(splly serious threads)
3. there r ppl like Navin gulia and anil dalal who are working for mankind and community services.
4. there are learned ppl like Col Jagmohan and many other senior members who enlighten us in many respects.
5. there are ppl who look for jobs and others help them
6. there are ppl who discuss abt technical stuff and education related stuff.
7. there are ppl who guide others in many ways from studing abroad to settling at some place and for higher studies.
8. there are ppl who copy paste many things which is unknown to our ppl many a times. Could be news or admissions or jobs or property or market or any general solution.
9. there are ppl who devote lot of time for editing and making a clear picture and easily accessable area where we can find a lot abt us and our history.
10. And yeah thr are ppl who can spoil and derail anything they wish(the most powerful one)

Now, its you choice what do u want exactly. Do u find it a time waste or a source of improvement in someway.
I also got such thots many a times and was confused. If u meant to help those less previleged who reside in villages then there is an option ... be a leader boss and initiate that ... a forest fire is initiated by a single spark ... if not then also there is no harm giving it a shot. Be the first leader and be silent and do more ... atleast u can satisfy urself.
Rest ur comments are welcome.

Thanks Bro. All i wanted was that so every type of people covering almost every corner of Haryana, U.P., Delhi and Rajasthan what else anyone need? They can togeather do something good for society. Some betterment atleast for their own villages. If they need help they can ask anyone.And what we are doing you mentioned clearly.
This Topic is not about type of jats this is about us and our thoughts and our actions that we are doing.Above all this is about what we can do togeather.

rocky0036
May 1st, 2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks Bro. All i wanted was that so every type of people covering almost every corner of Haryana, U.P., Delhi and Rajasthan what else anyone need? They can togeather do something good for society. Some betterment atleast for their own villages. If they need help they can ask anyone.And what we are doing you mentioned clearly.
This Topic is not about type of jats this is about us and our thoughts and our actions that we are doing.Above all this is about what we can do togeather.
:rolleyes:hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well answer mr rakesh sehrawat

raka
May 1st, 2009, 11:46 AM

आजकल की ये हिन्दू जाट या सिख जाट की जो नई जनरेशन हैं इसको समझाना काफी कठिन हैं , क्योंकि इनके दिमाग में धर्म के प्रति फिजुले कीटाणु ठूस रखे स | मेरा २२ साल तक का जीवन चंडीगढ़ व पंजाब में बिता हैं | मेरी क्लास में १३ सिख जाट व मैं अकेला हिन्दू जाट था पर वो लोग मेरी गिनती अपने साथ करते थे की क्लास में १४ जाट हैं , इस पर मैं उन्हें कहता था के मैं तो हिन्दू जाट हु जट्ट नहीं | वो मुझे कहते थे " काका असी पहला जट्ट हा बाद विच हिन्दू सिख , एह फूंट साडे विच इन पंडिता दी पाई होई हैं " | भाई गोयत मैंने आपको उधाहरण भी दिए थे , वो लोग हमे अलग नहीं मानते , अलग तब मानते हैं जब हम उनका जुन्गड़ या नारियाल कहकर मखौल उडाते हैं | अगर जाटों में फरक होता तो चौ.छोटूराम जी कभी भी पंजाब पर राज नहीं कर सकते थे , उन्होंने सबसे पहले हिन्दू सिख मुस्लिम जाटों में मजहब की दीवार को तोडा |

ajayverma1973
May 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM
आजकल की ये हिन्दू जाट या सिख जाट की जो नई जनरेशन हैं इसको समझाना काफी कठिन हैं , क्योंकि इनके दिमाग में धर्म के प्रति फिजुले कीटाणु ठूस रखे स | मेरा २२ साल तक का जीवन चंडीगढ़ व पंजाब में बिता हैं | मेरी क्लास में १३ सिख जाट व मैं अकेला हिन्दू जाट था पर वो लोग मेरी गिनती अपने साथ करते थे की क्लास में १४ जाट हैं , इस पर मैं उन्हें कहता था के मैं तो हिन्दू जाट हु जट्ट नहीं | वो मुझे कहते थे " काका असी पहला जट्ट हा बाद विच हिन्दू सिख , एह फूंट साडे विच इन पंडिता दी पाई होई हैं " | भाई गोयत मैंने आपको उधाहरण भी दिए थे , वो लोग हमे अलग नहीं मानते , अलग तब मानते हैं जब हम उनका जुन्गड़ या नारियाल कहकर मखौल उडाते हैं | अगर जाटों में फरक होता तो चौ.छोटूराम जी कभी भी पंजाब पर राज नहीं कर सकते थे , उन्होंने सबसे पहले हिन्दू सिख मुस्लिम जाटों में मजहब की दीवार को तोडा |

राकेश जी
पुरानी बात करो हो आप आजकी नई जेनरेशन मै बहुत बद्लाव आ चुका है चाहे वो जाट हो या जट हिन्दू जाट ही एक होकर रहै यही बडी बात होगी

vairesatendra
May 1st, 2009, 01:13 PM

Bhai main to nyu sochu tha ak...pata na ke ghal diya bhai ne is attached file me...jo itna chho me aake likh ra...:D...!

rocky0036
May 1st, 2009, 02:28 PM
राकेश जी
पुरानी बात करो हो आप आजकी नई जेनरेशन मै बहुत बद्लाव आ चुका है चाहे वो जाट हो या जट हिन्दू जाट ही एक होकर रहै यही बडी बात होगी
bhai saab baate tho purani hi hoti hai
aaj kal ke to majak karr sa
rakesh bhai saab shi ke rhe hai ye baat

ajayverma1973
May 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
bhai saab baate tho purani hi hoti hai
aaj kal ke to majak karr sa
rakesh bhai saab shi ke rhe hai ye baat

Manjeet bhai bat to manne bhi galat na batai par aajkal kitne unite hain jaat ye bhi to dekhne wali baat hai.

rocky0036
May 1st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Manjeet bhai bat to manne bhi galat na batai par aajkal kitne unite hain jaat ye bhi to dekhne wali baat hai.
katti ek number ki baat boli hai bhai aapne
aaj ke time main bhai bhai ka kona
waise jatland site muje bhut acchi lagi
yha pe kafi kuch nya mila muje samjne ko
jaat ko dil ka sabse saaf or naram dil wala mana jata hai
ki ager wo kisko rota dhek le tho wo pakka ki help kare sa

per aaaj ke time insaaniyat ko bhulte ja rhe hai ham
jatland pe main purpose yhi hai ki ham aapne bado ke bare main pade or sunne or unki baato se kuch shik kar kuch accha kare
jaato ne or ke liye bhut kia hai ithiaas main

sachinb
May 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Pher to ham bhi kyun paachhe rahavaa aapne aap ne Secular kuhaaavan mein...

Sangwan ji, if that is the case then I am much more tolerant about other communities, other religions, other Sects,,,,,,,,,,,So why restrict this sites to Jats(Hindu/Sikh/Muslim as per you),,,let all other community also become member of this site,,,,,dont you think that just restricting JL for Hindu jats, Muslim Jats, Sikh Jats would be a case of narrow mindedness

Like you I am also not against any religion but when it comes to making member of JL then we should think something....

choudharyneelam
May 29th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Purpose of this platform is to:

inculcate the habit of sharing in ourselves
learning how to provide the space to next
enjoying the heights

People can only be managed after some categorisation.....its very difficult to listen n understand the whole world at same time....better is to organise groups and then help each other.....this is my understanding

ashishmalik
May 29th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Sole purpose of Jatland is Jat Ekta:rock

Bhai Sachin Balyan, Bhai Anil Sangwan and Bhai Vivek Pannu have made lot of efforts in this direction. Nowadays "they(for all these three brohters-Please dont get confused)" are busy in Uniting Jats.

rakeshsehrawat
May 30th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Sole purpose of Jatland is Jat Ekta:rock

Bhai Sachin Balyan, Bhai Anil Sangwan and Bhai Vivek Pannu have made lot of efforts in this direction. Nowadays "they(for all these three brohters-Please dont get confused)" are busy in Uniting Jats.

To us jat ekta ko koi dekh kyun nahi paa raha?
Kahan hai wo takat jo samaj ko badlegi? Deepender Hooda ji ko 4.75 lakh vote ki jeet mili jo ek record hai aur mantripad bahut door?
Kyon jato ko samman nahi mil raha? Kyon koi inki kadar nahi kar raha?
Jatland to koi bahut jayada badi jagah nahi? Mere khyal se 200 se jyada member regular nahi hain fir bhi kyon yahan JAT EKTA nazar nahi aa rahi?
Yahan shaan se kehte hain "ANPADH JAT PADHE BARABAR AUR PADHA LIKHA JAT KHUDA BARABAR" Agar yehi jat khuda barabar hai to is se aache hum anpadh hi the.

Anjalis
May 30th, 2009, 10:51 AM
to us jat ekta ko koi dekh kyun nahi paa raha?
Kahan hai wo takat jo samaj ko badlegi? Deepender hooda ji ko 4.75 lakh vote ki jeet mili jo ek record hai aur mantripad bahut door?

बिलकुल सही बात कही है आपने. हम क्यों नहीं हैं मुख्य धारा में . हम लोग हाशिये पर कैसे पहुँच गए ?

brahmtewatia
May 30th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Kahan hai wo takat jo samaj ko badlegi? Deepender Hooda ji ko 4.75 lakh vote ki jeet mili jo ek record hai aur mantripad bahut door?
rakesh, i'm sure deepender will surely get what he deserves. he is very fresh in politics... dont you think, we are expecting too much, too soon, in demanding a cabinet portfolio for him. my best wishes to deepender hooda... way to go !!!

rakeshsehrawat
May 30th, 2009, 03:20 PM
rakesh, i'm sure deepender will surely get what he deserves. he is very fresh in politics... dont you think, we are expecting too much, too soon, in demanding a cabinet portfolio for him. my best wishes to deepender hooda... way to go !!!

Brahm Sir
Deepender's name was taken as an exapmle we have a lot of senior jat leaders also. one more thing is maturity and understanding comes with age only? or from work exeprience only? No Definately not if it is so nobody's gonna employ freshers. But here i am saying about negligence only. Someone told me " If you want to show LOW to someone ignore him".After being talented and well educated people are ignoring us. Reason:- Hum jato mein EKLAS nahi hai. Kyon jat doosre jat ko dekh ke khush nahi hai? Yahan saare padhe likhe hain aur sayad bahut se log ye sochte hain ki jat ekta ho. aur koshis bhi kar rahe hain ki jat ko ubhar ke aage laya jaye. Par hum khud ye bhul gaye ki yahan ekta ban jaye aur indivisul effort ek comunity effort mein tabdil ho jaye to sayad hum bahut kuch kar sakte hain. Obama aala dialog"YES WE CAN"

ashishmalik
May 31st, 2009, 12:50 PM
Mujhe to ye najar ka pharak laga sir ji

To us jat ekta ko koi dekh kyun nahi paa raha?
Kyon jato ko samman nahi mil raha? Kyon koi inki kadar nahi kar raha?
Jatland to koi bahut jayada badi jagah nahi? Mere khyal se 200 se jyada member regular nahi hain fir bhi kyon yahan JAT EKTA nazar nahi aa rahi?
Yahan shaan se kehte hain "ANPADH JAT PADHE BARABAR AUR PADHA LIKHA JAT KHUDA BARABAR" Agar yehi jat khuda barabar hai to is se aache hum anpadh hi the.

rakeshsehrawat
June 1st, 2009, 08:53 AM
Mujhe to ye najar ka pharak laga sir ji

Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai log 6/6 ki eyesight ke bavjood sachai ko nahi dekh paate ya dekhna nahi chahte.
Aapne jo udharan diya wo to totally biased tha pata nahi aapki nazrein use kyon nahi pakad payee? Pannu mera college mate tha aur Sangwan mera aacha dost hai . Lekin iska ye matlab nahi ho jata ki mein unki galat baat ko sahi keh doon.

aryasatyadev
June 1st, 2009, 09:35 AM
Baat galat ko sahi kahne ki nahin hai Rakesh..... Upar Neelam ji ka post dekho..... she is very right about the purpose.... If, Baliyan and Sangwan are doing something good (which may not be good by your or my point of view) then they should be praised, that will be termed as the Jat Ekta.....
Further, Brahm has rightly stated about Deepender, we have to wait and watch..... but we have to wait UNITEDLY...... otherwise next time someone else will be the winner.....

Nishantrathi82
June 1st, 2009, 09:52 AM
Brahm Sir
Deepender's name was taken as an exapmle we have a lot of senior jat leaders also. one more thing is maturity and understanding comes with age only? or from work exeprience only? No Definately not if it is so nobody's gonna employ freshers. But here i am saying about negligence only. Someone told me " If you want to show LOW to someone ignore him".After being talented and well educated people are ignoring us. Reason:- Hum jato mein EKLAS nahi hai. Kyon jat doosre jat ko dekh ke khush nahi hai? Yahan saare padhe likhe hain aur sayad bahut se log ye sochte hain ki jat ekta ho. aur koshis bhi kar rahe hain ki jat ko ubhar ke aage laya jaye. Par hum khud ye bhul gaye ki yahan ekta ban jaye aur indivisul effort ek comunity effort mein tabdil ho jaye to sayad hum bahut kuch kar sakte hain. Obama aala dialog"YES WE CAN"

Rakesh bhai u r correct but JL is the only platform where u can get in touch with other Members but don't forget its again Human's who r dealing here. There was unity well before the invention of Computers and there were diffrences too between the people. So its all on us how we use new Technology whether in a positive or in negative way.
Offcourse WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
But someone need to take the Correct initiative. Don't judge whole site on the basis of few people, in d crowd u can find people with different taste its all on u whom u think r good enough to go along.

ashishmalik
June 1st, 2009, 05:54 PM
Mere hisaab se aap siraf burai dekhne ki hi kaabliyat rakhtei hain.......achhai dekhna aapke bas ki baat nahi......

aap ko shayad nahi pata ki Pannu, Sangwan aur Balyan bhai Jat Ekta ke liye kitna paryaas kar rahein hain

Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai log 6/6 ki eyesight ke bavjood sachai ko nahi dekh paate ya dekhna nahi chahte.
Aapne jo udharan diya wo to totally biased tha pata nahi aapki nazrein use kyon nahi pakad payee? Pannu mera college mate tha aur Sangwan mera aacha dost hai . Lekin iska ye matlab nahi ho jata ki mein unki galat baat ko sahi keh doon.

meetasngh
July 1st, 2009, 10:29 PM
SO what are we achieving being on Jatland. are we doing something for any greater good.

navdeepbudhwar
July 1st, 2009, 10:35 PM
SO what are we achieving being on Jatland. are we doing something for any greater good.

the answer is yes ,,,,we are doing evrything that can help our people....
like we are organising a database of jaat gotras and their distributions

annch
July 2nd, 2009, 01:32 AM
Navdeep,
Have you checked the sticky in the Social Responsibility Section?
Also, what do you think is the purpose behind Jatland Wiki?
Regards,
Anju

the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOO

deepika
July 2nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
Another (mis)use od Jatland,by some members,is to annoy and provoke moderators by using derogatory remarks...teasing them like monkeys in the cage.They know moderators are all learned people and mature enough not to reply or react.So they take advantage of this fact :mad: