PDA

View Full Version : Airtel "Mobile Office" internet service

sjakhars
April 30th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Hello Techys
I used to use a GPRS based internet service "Mobile Office" from AIRTEL while I was in India. I subscribed in Rajasthan and the cost was Rs. 395/month with unlimited download though speed was slow, they claim 115 kbps. Also it depends on which mobile device/data card you use. I used it in Haryana and Delhi also and it worked fine without any roaming charges.
I wonder if this service is still available with AIRTEL or with any other provider?
Please enlighten me on this issue.
Thanks in anticipation.

vairesatendra
April 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Hello Techys
I used to use a GPRS based internet service "Mobile Office" from AIRTEL while I was in India. I subscribed in Rajasthan and the cost was Rs. 395/month with unlimited download though speed was slow, they claim 115 kbps. Also it depends on which mobile device/data card you use. I used it in Haryana and Delhi also and it worked fine without any roaming charges.
I wonder if this service is still available with AIRTEL or with any other provider?
Thanks in anticipation.

Jakhar Sahab, this service is still available with AIRTEL.

sjakhars
April 30th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Thank you Satendra Ji for your quick reply.
The charge is still the same or changed?

Jakhar Sahab, this service is still available with AIRTEL.

rocky0036
April 30th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hello Techys
Thanks in anticipation.
yes this servise is available but it cost is now 500/month
speed is also good
no roaming extra cost
i have been using it for 5 years

haryana main 500 rp
ab ye nhi pata ki her jagha change hui hai ya nhi
:rock

sjakhars
April 30th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Thanks Manjeet Ji.

jakharanil
May 1st, 2009, 08:49 AM
Bhai shab,
i m also using that from last 2 months, only 395 Rs only per month, good speed, unlimited downloading, really it is great, its no other compitor in india.

Thanks & Rgds

Anil Jakhar
Jaipur,India
jakhar.anilk@gmail.com

Nishantrathi82
May 1st, 2009, 12:36 PM
Hello Techys
Thanks in anticipation.

I m using this one in Rs.199 Unlimited but its corporate connection.

vairesatendra
May 1st, 2009, 12:59 PM
Thank you Satendra Ji for your quick reply.
The charge is still the same or changed?

Jakhar Sahab, Rajathan me Rs. 395/month hai.

Please check Mobile--->Services section on www.airtel.in (http://www.airtel.in). You can check all the services and their charges in all the circles of INDIA for pre-paid as well as post-paid mobiles.

This is Ram-Baan in this case:D

sjakhars
May 1st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks Satendra Ji again for your input. Really appreciate it.

Regards.

Bobby3711
May 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM
I am using it free. I have a trick to make it free. It depends on your own skills. Fir bhi agar free na chala to main apka 500 rs rental wala mobile office 120 rs mein chala sakta hu with Same downloading speed. Hain na fayde ka soudda. If you want to know just pm me.

subh0007
May 1st, 2009, 11:34 PM
this services available with every cellular company ..... vodafone, idea airtel etc.....