PDA

View Full Version : Dara Singh - The warrior Jat

aryasatyadev
May 29th, 2009, 09:43 PM
On this day in 1968, Dara Singh, becomes the world wrestling champion and made all of us proud..... he was a wrestler and actor and also the President of All India Jat mahasabha....
The members are requested to celebrate this day by posting unknown information about him.
PS:(Please don't paste from WikiPedia)

amritkharb
May 29th, 2009, 11:42 PM
On this day in 1968, Dara Singh, becomes the world wrestling champion and made all of us proud..... he was a wrestler and actor and also the President of All India Jat mahasabha....
The members are requested to celebrate this day by posting unknown information about him.
PS:(Please don't paste from WikiPedia)

bhai dara singh is a fake wrestler. woh nakali wrestling mein partlete dheay. jaise wwe ke taray. kisse freestyle/grecoroman mein naheen. kabhi unoone olympic mein india ko represent naheen kara. yhaeen phir kisi bhi real wrestling mein india ko naheen represent naheen kara. koi niradar nahi kar raha hoon aisee bol kar par yeh baatein sach haen. mere khayal mein hameen asli wrestleroon par jayada dhayan dena chayeen jaise abhi jiss jat nee olympic ka bronze jita tha.

raka
May 30th, 2009, 12:42 AM
bhai dara singh is a fake wrestler. woh nakali wrestling mein partlete dheay. jaise wwe ke taray. kisse freestyle/grecoroman mein naheen. kabhi unoone olympic mein india ko represent naheen kara. yhaeen phir kisi bhi real wrestling mein india ko naheen represent naheen kara. koi niradar nahi kar raha hoon aisee bol kar par yeh baatein sach haen. mere khayal mein hameen asli wrestleroon par jayada dhayan dena chayeen jaise abhi jiss jat nee olympic ka bronze jita tha.
achha bhai asli aali taine ladi s kade
tere paa kade s bhai gyaani ek baar lyunga bataiye

gohanakaeakjat
May 30th, 2009, 03:20 AM

[QUOTE=amritkharb;211976]bhai dara singh is a fake wrestler. woh nakali wrestling mein partlete dheay. jaise wwe ke taray. kisse freestyle/grecoroman mein naheen. kabhi unoone olympic mein india ko represent naheen kara. yhaeen phir kisi bhi real wrestling mein india ko naheen represent naheen kara. koi niradar nahi kar raha hoon aisee bol kar par yeh baatein sach haen. mere khayal mein hameen asli wrestleroon par jayada dhayan dena chayeen jaise abhi jiss jat nee olympic ka bronze jita tha.[/

Shri Dara Singh Ji ,Is our Jat leader who has provided entertainment since 1950 for whole nation, on the film stage, in the wrestling ring and has done great many things for Jats in Punjab ,Haryana ,Rajasthan and all around the country. We are very proud of him he is A GREAT MAN.

aryasatyadev
May 30th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Dear Shri Amrit Kharab Saheb, Thanks for the reply....... after your reply I just checked your profile and found that out of 25 times you had posted on JL 21 times your replies tends to be negative and frustrated........ Are you here with a single intention to derail any and all discussions........ if so please let us know........ so that we can request moderators to close the thread after you posted into it.......

amritkharb
May 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Bhai ji aap mera pizzha kar rahe ho. khamka hae. aap ke sochne ka tareka hi galat hae. Meine satay bola hae. Muzhe to yeh actor, politician, zute kushti karne waale sab ke sab makkaar log lagte haen. aap inn nakli logoon ko kyoon apne sar par chadate hoo. muzhe asli kushti karne waale, roz subah se sham tak mehnat ki kamai karne walle pasand haen na ki meethi meethi zooti baat karke zooti publicity karke pet bharne waale log. Aage aapki marzi. jai ramji ki.

amritkharb
May 30th, 2009, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=amritkharb;211976]bhai dara singh is a fake wrestler. woh nakali wrestling mein partlete dheay. jaise wwe ke taray. kisse freestyle/grecoroman mein naheen. kabhi unoone olympic mein india ko represent naheen kara. yhaeen phir kisi bhi real wrestling mein india ko naheen represent naheen kara. koi niradar nahi kar raha hoon aisee bol kar par yeh baatein sach haen. mere khayal mein hameen asli wrestleroon par jayada dhayan dena chayeen jaise abhi jiss jat nee olympic ka bronze jita tha.[/

Shri Dara Singh Ji ,Is our Jat leader who has provided entertainment since 1950 for whole nation, on the film stage, in the wrestling ring and has done great many things for Jats in Punjab ,Haryana ,Rajasthan and all around the country. We are very proud of him he is A GREAT MAN.

bhai meine yeh hae kaha tha. Ki dara singh ji fake wrestling mein thee. Yeh entertaintment hii hae. Asli kushti naheen kaari unoone kabhi. Muzhe pata nahee unoone jatton ke liye kaya kiya. Yeh baat aap jante hongee.

hemanthooda
May 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Sirji,

I agree with u...some people r here to spread negativity only...

regards

Dear Shri Amrit Kharab Saheb, Thanks for the reply....... after your reply I just checked your profile and found that out of 25 times you had posted on JL 21 times your replies tends to be negative and frustrated........ Are you here with a single intention to derail any and all discussions........ if so please let us know........ so that we can request moderators to close the thread after you posted into it.......

brahmtewatia
May 30th, 2009, 02:01 PM
satya bhai, i dont think its necessary for you to show this unwanted humbleness nd politeness. posts like these shud be thrashed in strongest possible words.

dara singh has indeed done some good work for JAT community nd we are surely proud of him. aaj tak hindi cinema mein darasingh, dharmendra, sunny deol ka naam garv ke saath liya jaata hai. i really feel proud when ppl call them by real JAT's of bollywood.

aryasatyadev
May 30th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Brahm Bhai, thanx for the reply, however in my openion we jats are used to thrash those type of words and doing other thrashing also...... but for the misguided soul like Amrit, it is the duty of all of us to bring him back to mainstream........ if he dont want to come back....... his views atleast can be thrashed.....
Regards

gohanakaeakjat
May 30th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Brahm Bhai, thanx for the reply, however in my openion we jats are used to thrash those type of words and doing other thrashing also...... but for the misguided soul like Amrit, it is the duty of all of us to bring him back to mainstream........ if he dont want to come back....... his views atleast can be thrashed.....
Regards

Dear brother Satya, You are absolutely correct, this man has insult on his mind and no respect for our elder leaders .Well said I fully agree with you and many other Jat brother and sister will also.

narenderkharb
May 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM

Rake tanne bhi nahi Pichhana , Nakali Sai Yo ,Asali Kharb Konaya.

Jai Asali Kharb honda to ek aadh bae to Haryanvi main bhi likh denda .Daaki neeri to.. hindi chatten lag rahya sai.

These days Some non Jats come on Jat sites and under a Jat name abuse other communities as this guy was doing against Tamils .On other thread he was trying to show Jat connection with Dalits and in one post difference between Jat and Jatt,Now he is trying to belittle our Hero Dara Singh.

Looks Kharb name is gaining popularity even among the Trolls :o.

Moderators must keep an eye on such negative posters.

rsdalal
May 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Dara Singh has done us proud in his line. Wheather True wresting or fake does not matter. He has excelled in his line and he is no TOP.
Sushil Kumar(True wrestler) as well has done well in his line. No need to compare both, we should appreciate both for their hard work.
We are proud of both.
My humble request for members, at least use polite words and language for each other.
Good job bhia Satty.

amritkharb
May 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Rake tanne bhi nahi Pichhana , Nakali Sai Yo ,Asali Kharb Konaya.

Jai Asali Kharb honda to ek aadh bae to Haryanvi main bhi likh denda .Daaki neeri to.. hindi chatten lag rahya sai.

These days Some non Jats come on Jat sites and under a Jat name abuse other communities as this guy was doing against Tamils .On other thread he was trying to show Jat connection with Dalits and in one post difference between Jat and Jatt,Now he is trying to belittle our Hero Dara Singh.

Looks Kharb name is gaining popularity even among the Trolls :o.

Moderators must keep an eye on such negative posters.

Bahut khub narender ji. agar kiska dusra viewpoint hae to woh nakli kharb ho gaya. Sare kharb badnam ho gayee tab. bahut khub. shabash. MP mein haryanvi nahi bolte samjae aap. Wah kya memebres haen. agar dusre ke vichar alag haen to vo misguided ho gaya. shabash. kya forum hae. koi apne sachi raaye bhi naheen deh sakta. World champion kiss wrestling mein. free style yaahn grecoroman. kyon ki world champion iss mein hee hotee haen. Aur ineki heavyweight catregory mein jo gold jeeta hae woh hae world champion hota hae. Aaj tak kisse bhi bhartiya nee kisse bhi inn category mein world championship naheen jiti. Yeh baat sach hae.
itna hae to kaha tha ki dara singh nakli wrestler haen aur yeh baat sach hae zooti to naheen ki negative kahe rahe ho. bhai kiya hoga jaaton ke liye bahut kuch aur woh aap jante hoge sab ko pata hae kya? kyon na aap udaharan doo.

aryasatyadev
May 31st, 2009, 06:10 AM
Amrit, there is no point being so flared up, you had also put in your point of view and Narender ji, has his own point. However if you are so pissed of by the reply of Narender ji then what do you think of your own replies in another thread List of Jat MPs, where you spitted venom against Sanjeev Rajoura, so there is no point whinning, be mature and express your views like a mature and sensible person can.

ygulia
May 31st, 2009, 07:40 AM
satya bhai, i dont think its necessary for you to show this unwanted humbleness nd politeness. posts like these shud be thrashed in strongest possible words.

dara singh has indeed done some good work for JAT community nd we are surely proud of him. aaj tak hindi cinema mein darasingh, dharmendra, sunny deol ka naam garv ke saath liya jaata hai. i really feel proud when ppl call them by real JAT's of bollywood.

I agree with you but please do not use offensive language. Secondly, I do not even know in what championship he won the title and who were the organisers of that event. Also, when you praise someone then please high light his achievments clearly.

amritkharb
May 31st, 2009, 09:29 AM
I agree with you but please do not use offensive language. Secondly, I do not even know in what championship he won the title and who were the organisers of that event. Also, when you praise someone then please high light his achievments clearly.

tewati sirji yeh yoginder ne bhi wohi baat puzhe hae jo mein kah raha tha. ab iski post ko bhi thrash karo.:boxing

aryasatyadev
May 31st, 2009, 05:36 PM

Yogender Bhai, here are the achievements and other stats of Dara Singh:
Hometown: Village Dharmuchak, Distt. Amritsar (Punjab)
Wife: Surjit Kaur Randhawa (1961)
Height : 188 cm (6' 2")
Debut: 1951
Finishing Move: Body slam
Favorite Moves: Overhead whirl
Notable Feuds:

Professional Indian Wrestling Championship in 1953,
Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in 1959 by defeating Canadian Champion “Flash Gordon”
George Godianko World Wrestling Championship in 1968 by defeating Lou Theze of America;
Let Amrit also get some insight in his career.

amritkharb
May 31st, 2009, 09:57 PM
Notable Feuds:

Commonwealth Wrestling Championship in 1959 by defeating Canadian Champion “Flash Gordon”
George Godianko World Wrestling Championship in 1968 by defeating Lou Theze of America;

Sirji yeh sab nakali wrestling thee. Entertainment waali wrestling hae. Yeh asli wrestlers naheen haeen. yeh pehle sae pre-arrranged hoteen haen. matlab ki kone jiteega aur kaun hareega iska pehle see pata hota hae inn parties ko. asli wrestling olympics aur world championships mein hoteen haen do category mein - freestyle aur grecoroman mein. aisa kyon naheen kartee kud dara singh ji see hae puch loo iss baree mein. Apne aap pata chal jayeega.

raka
May 31st, 2009, 11:13 PM
Sirji yeh sab nakali wrestling thee. Entertainment waali wrestling hae. Yeh asli wrestlers naheen haeen. yeh pehle sae pre-arrranged hoteen haen. matlab ki kone jiteega aur kaun hareega iska pehle see pata hota hae inn parties ko. asli wrestling olympics aur world championships mein hoteen haen do category mein - freestyle aur grecoroman mein. aisa kyon naheen kartee kud dara singh ji see hae puch loo iss baree mein. Apne aap pata chal jayeega.
taine kade langot kas ke dekhya s k ....tu asli s ke nahi teri bata

bishanleo2001
May 31st, 2009, 11:53 PM
Bhai Kharab Dara Singh kaa te pata naa,par tanne jaroor kai pehlwan dhoondte haande hai...

raka
June 1st, 2009, 12:33 AM
Bhai Kharab Dara Singh kaa te pata naa,par tanne jaroor kai pehlwan dhoondte haande hai...
pehlawano ka to bera n par chhora s kasuta gyaani , bera n kit ta lyaawe s isa gyaan . asli nakli sab ka gyaan le rya s ....

amritkharb
June 1st, 2009, 01:14 AM

bhaijee aap sunil shetty ke dupicate ho kya? aap kyon naheen filmo mein yeh role kar lo mere mano tho. :rock

VivekGathwala
June 1st, 2009, 01:34 AM

bhai k baat sara gyan tu hi le raha s ki asli wrestling thi ya nakli
khan kha taneee line likhan t matlab s manee teri saree post padh li
manee lage s tu jindagi t khush nahi h apni t ar eb tu logan t khasna chave s ar jo koi kime bole unki batan n galat batave s

tere paaan kit s lya tane patak doo
hahahah:tamatarbach ke dikha bhai :rock:rock:rock

dara singh ji was a great jat wrestler we feel proud for him

dkumars
June 1st, 2009, 01:55 AM
Well, I am great admirer of Shri Dara Singh ji ... Infact I heard a lot of kisse kahaniya from my parents abt him but we shud have space for negative things also in a healthy discussion ... there is nothing wrong considering Amit's point even if he is wrong. If a discussion is one sided then its not a discussion any more rather a conclusion and in fact I would say it will become a Fact and no need to discuss over it any more ...

Waise Dara Singh ji ki personality ka jawab nahi .. unka interview ya movie dekhte hi TV remote control side mein rakh diya jata hai ... Kuch bhi ho damdaar personality hai unki ...

Waise banda famous hai toh Jat(punjabi ) se Jaat ho gaya ... ye bhi mast hai ... khair bahut jaayaj bhi hai ... kyunki jo successful/famous hai woh kahin na kahin se hamare uncle/bhai/chacha/tau ya relative nikal hi aate hai ... Lagee rahooooo :rock

ygulia
June 1st, 2009, 03:07 AM

Notable Feuds:

Thanks for information Satya

gohanakaeakjat
June 1st, 2009, 04:12 AM
thanks for information satya

shri dara singh ji is and always wil be the world champion of all indians all over the world ==== god bless him ====

aryasatyadev
June 1st, 2009, 09:05 AM
Vivek bhai, I think Amrit is going to be the most famous and looked after member on JatLand......... :boxing:boxing:boxing

bhai k baat sara gyan tu hi le raha s ki asli wrestling thi ya nakli
khan kha taneee line likhan t matlab s manee teri saree post padh li
manee lage s tu jindagi t khush nahi h apni t ar eb tu logan t khasna chave s ar jo koi kime bole unki batan n galat batave s

tere paaan kit s lya tane patak doo
hahahah:tamatarbach ke dikha bhai :rock:rock:rock

dara singh ji was a great jat wrestler we feel proud for him

ARVINDJANGU
June 1st, 2009, 10:51 AM
Well, I am great admirer of Shri Dara Singh ji ... Infact I heard a lot of kisse kahaniya from my parents abt him but we shud have space for negative things also in a healthy discussion ... there is nothing wrong considering Amit's point even if he is wrong. If a discussion is one sided then its not a discussion any more rather a conclusion and in fact I would say it will become a Fact and no need to discuss over it any more ...

Waise Dara Singh ji ki personality ka jawab nahi .. unka interview ya movie dekhte hi TV remote control side mein rakh diya jata hai ... Kuch bhi ho damdaar personality hai unki ...

Waise banda famous hai toh Jat(punjabi ) se Jaat ho gaya ... ye bhi mast hai ... khair bahut jaayaj bhi hai ... kyunki jo successful/famous hai woh kahin na kahin se hamare uncle/bhai/chacha/tau ya relative nikal hi aate hai ... Lagee rahooooo :rock
या जाट ( पंजाबी ) कोई अलग जाति हो स के ? प्रदेश , बोली के नाम पर क्यों जाति का विभाजन करते हो | अगर दारा सिंह जी खुद को अलग मानते तो अखिल भारतीय जाट माहसभा का राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष कभी नहीं बनते , चंडीगढ़ जाट भवन को चंदा नहीं देते , ऐसी कई जाट (हिन्दू ) संस्थाओ को चंदा नहीं देते | दारा सिंह जी ने तो खुद अपनी फिल्मो के माध्यम से इस फरक को मिटाने की कोशिश की हैं | यह सुन लेना .......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvGskwzShk
कोई ज्ञान नहीं दे सकते तो इस तरह का फिजूला मजाक या फिजूला ज्ञान तो न दिया करो | मजाक करने के लिए और जगह बहुत स |

ravinderjeet
June 1st, 2009, 12:25 PM
Choudhery Darasinghji ke bare main kuch bhi bolney se phale bandey ko unke barey main puri jankaari leeny chaahiye.Darasinghji Jat icon haien.social worker haien,actor haien,nata haien,unka vektitava sampuren hai.aap jatveeron ko main batana chahunga ki unohone our dharamji ne Nasikjile ke sankdo Jat gaon ko uper uthane ke liye lakhon rupiye her saal kharach karten hain bina kisi parchaar ke.unohone nakli ladai ladi ya asli per unka yogdaan Jaton ke hit main kisi se kam nahi hay.isliye hamey 99% achchaai ke samne 1% ghaatbaad ko ignor ker dena chahiye.terk viterk theek hai ,per uskaa parinaam positive aana chahiye.

dkumars
June 1st, 2009, 01:37 PM
या जाट ( पंजाबी ) कोई अलग जाति हो स के ? प्रदेश , बोली के नाम पर क्यों जाति का विभाजन करते हो | अगर दारा सिंह जी खुद को अलग मानते तो अखिल भारतीय जाट माहसभा का राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष कभी नहीं बनते , चंडीगढ़ जाट भवन को चंदा नहीं देते , ऐसी कई जाट (हिन्दू ) संस्थाओ को चंदा नहीं देते | दारा सिंह जी ने तो खुद अपनी फिल्मो के माध्यम से इस फरक को मिटाने की कोशिश की हैं | यह सुन लेना .......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvGskwzShk
कोई ज्ञान नहीं दे सकते तो इस तरह का फिजूला मजाक या फिजूला ज्ञान तो न दिया करो | मजाक करने के लिए और जगह बहुत स |

Aapko Punjabi Jat ke baare mein nahi pata kya ???
Pyaare bhai pehle thodi knowledge badha lo .. khar par discuss karo ... faaltu mein subah uthe hi kyu public ka time kharab karte ho ...

Jab aapko kissi baat ki jaankari nahi hai toh kyu time aur energy waste karte ho ???

या जाट ( पंजाबी ) कोई अलग जाति हो स के ? प्रदेश , बोली के नाम पर क्यों जाति का विभाजन करते हो

Kya baat kahi aapne ,,, kaash aisi baate sab karte aur sab ke liye karte par afsoos aisi baate kuch hi famous logo ke baare mein ki jaati hai...

chal maan liya dara singh jat hai aur duniya ke sabse bade wrestler hai ... abb toh khush ho ??? Khush raho yaar faaltu mein tension lete/dete kyu ho ... gyan toh kaisa bhi ho achha hi hota hai ...

wasie u didn get gist of my post par attack karne ke liye point dhoondh hi liya

brahmtewatia
June 1st, 2009, 02:01 PM

yoginder, my post followed after abv mentioned underlined red remarks by satya, cos m also following the negativity spewed out by the member addressed, earlier in other threads.
as per my knowledge, i only addressed dara singh's profile vis-a-vis hindi cinema nd some good work he has done for the community... guess satya nd others had clarified tht too in other subsequent post(s).
my words in my previous post were STRONG, but i guess they were not OFFENSIVE.

ARVINDJANGU
June 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM
Aapko Punjabi Jat ke baare mein nahi pata kya ???
Pyaare bhai pehle thodi knowledge badha lo .. khar par discuss karo ... faaltu mein subah uthe hi kyu public ka time kharab karte ho ...

Jab aapko kissi baat ki jaankari nahi hai toh kyu time aur energy waste karte ho ???

या जाट ( पंजाबी ) कोई अलग जाति हो स के ? प्रदेश , बोली के नाम पर क्यों जाति का विभाजन करते हो

Kya baat kahi aapne ,,, kaash aisi baate sab karte aur sab ke liye karte par afsoos aisi baate kuch hi famous logo ke baare mein ki jaati hai...

chal maan liya dara singh jat hai aur duniya ke sabse bade wrestler hai ... abb toh khush ho ??? Khush raho yaar faaltu mein tension lete/dete kyu ho ... gyan toh kaisa bhi ho achha hi hota hai ...

wasie u didn get gist of my post par attack karne ke liye point dhoondh hi liya
hum to unn m ta sa jo bakri ki teen tang ki haan barwa dya , ya to pher bhi sachai s .....( bura na maniye , aur iss thread n chalan de kyu aade time pass kares.... aaja VM ya Pm me time pass karanghe ););):rock

amritkharb
June 1st, 2009, 08:57 PM
Notable Feuds:

Ek baat note kee jayee. yeh saara Dara Singh ji ka kaata chittha unke khud ke Rajya sabha ke Web site see liya hua hae. Yeh saab information Rajya sahba ke member khu supply kartae haeen.
Pehli baat. Body slam aur overhead whirl - yeh move sirf nakli wrestling mein hotee haeen. aap wwe dekho.
Dusre baat. aapne information de ke dara singh ji ne 1959 Commonwealth Wrestling Championship jiti by defeating Canadian Champion “Flash Gordon. Yeh proof aap dekho = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_Wrestling_Championship
Yeh commonwealth wrestling championship glasgow mein 1985 mein shure hue thee. 1959 mein agar yeh thee too aap do proof iska.
Theesri baat. aap ne kaha ki dara singh ji ne yeh jiti George Godianko World Wrestling Championship in 1968 by defeating Lou Theze of America
Pehle baat naam galat hae. yeh naam sahee hae. George Gordienko na ki jo aapne idiya George Godianko. dusre baat iss naam ki George Godianko World Wrestling Championship koi bhi world wrestling championship nahee thi. so yeh baat zooti hae. aap yeh dekho. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/nwa/world/nwa-h.html
Inn mein Dara singh ka kaheen bhi naam naheen hae.
Aur too aur 1968 mein koi bhi championship naheen hue.

Yeh saare ke saare ke saare matches jo Dar asingh ji ne nakli wrestling mein kabhi khele dee woh sab fixed the. Yeh baat mughe bude loggon ne batayee hae.
Muzhe tho aap shaq hae ki pehle wrestling championship bhi koi nahee thi.
Saab zoot likha hua hae. Aisa lag raha hae ab thak. kyon ki kuch sabit naheen hua abhi thak.

Sach yeh mila abhi thak.

NWA Canadian Open Tag Team Championship
Dara Singh and Yukon Eric 1 1958-07-10
1958 mein kayee matches khele gayee aur isme ek naam dara singh ji ka hae.
Yeh canadian championship mein bhi nakli wrestling hotee thee. issm ebhi kaun jitegaa woh pehle saee tayay ho ja tha dha.

Aurr yeh bhi mila hae.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_Observer_Newsletter_Hall_of_Fame

Yeh nakli Wrestling yaani "professional wrestling" ka hall of fame hae.

Issme see 100 number par Dara singh ji ka naam hae.
100 1996 Dara Singh
Dara Singh Randhawa Wrestling Competed in India, England, and Canada; held the Canadian Open Tag Team Championship (1 time)

Baas Abhi taak sirf ek Nakli chamiponship jiti thi Dara singh ji ne woh hae Canadian open tag championship. Jissmein results pehle sae hae predetermined kiye jaate haeen.

Dara singh ji nakali wrestlers the predetermined results ki zooti wrestling mein. Yeh baat sach hae.

aryasatyadev
June 1st, 2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks Amrit for all this information, you had investigated a lot on Sh. Dara Singh.
However I recmnd all JL members to visit the detailed profile of Dara Singh
http://india.gov.in/govt/rajyasabhampbiodata.php?mpcode=1921 (http://india.gov.in/govt/rajyasabhampbiodata.php?mpcode=1921)

Although the RS or LS members may have to fill up their profile initially, but their publiation on web or anywhere else is subject to their varification.

Now somebody enlighten us, is it really possible that the official website of Government of India, is publishing and spreading the wrong information (which are varifiable) regarding the elected and nominated members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.

amritkharb
June 1st, 2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks Amrit for all this information, you had investigated a lot on Sh. Dara Singh.
However I recmnd all JL members to visit the detailed profile of Dara Singh
http://india.gov.in/govt/rajyasabhampbiodata.php?mpcode=1921 (http://india.gov.in/govt/rajyasabhampbiodata.php?mpcode=1921)

Although the RS or LS members may have to fill up their profile initially, but their publiation on web or anywhere else is subject to their varification.

Now somebody enlighten us, is it really possible that the official website of Government of India, is publishing and spreading the wrong information (which are varifiable) regarding the elected and nominated members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.

YES IT IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE that that the official website of Government of India, is publishing and spreading the wrong information regarding the elected and nominated members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha BUT IT IS TRUE AND HAPPENING.
Regarding verification WHO IN RAJYA SABHA IS GOING TO GO AND CHECK WHETHER WHAT DARA SINGH CLAIMS ABOUT WINNING THESE FAKE WRESTLING CHAMPIONSNHIPS IS TRUTH OR NOT?

It is aggreed then that Dara Singh was a fake wrestler the jinnone 1 Canadian wrestling championship jo ke Nakli wrestling championship hae jiske ke results pehle se predetermined hotee the jiti the woh bhi kisse ke saath partnership mein.
Aur woh Nakli wrestling ke hall of fame mein haeen.

mere saare baatein sach nikli.

jai ramji ki.

hemanthooda
June 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Bhaiyo,

Dara Singhji ne khitab asli jeeta hoo ya nakli....he has made us proud by taking our community at international arena...by wrestling / entertainment...

We should be proud of him...

And i expect that people must give respect to such distinguised people from our community...

now a days too much mud slinging is going on.... it is bad...

regards
Hemant

aryasatyadev
June 1st, 2009, 11:09 PM
Rightly said Hemant Bhai, It is happening quite frequently now that some members are here with the sole intention of mud - slinging.........
This thread was started to commemorate the achivement of Dara Singh on 29 May 1968...... I don't know why it get derailed.....

bishanleo2001
June 1st, 2009, 11:51 PM
Arre bhai kharab maan jaa, agar tere munh te koi suthri baat naa likad tee , to kam te kam koi bhundi baat to mat likad, naa te bhai tanne haam ghana hee "miss" karenge

aap ko ta na leen nakli wrestling mein jaisee ki aap ke body hae.:tamatar
Mere body too abhi bad raheen hae. 3-5 saal mein nakali wrestling ke baan sakte hae. par aap ka kuch nahee honee waala ab. umar beet gayee. :rock
kyon thread ka sataanaas kar rahee ho. mere taray Sache facts tho
naheen tho chup raho.:tamatar

amritkharb
June 2nd, 2009, 05:01 AM
Rightly said Hemant Bhai, It is happening quite frequently now that some members are here with the sole intention of mud - slinging.........
This thread was started to commemorate the achivement of Dara Singh on 29 May 1968...... I don't know why it get derailed.....
arya sirji meine aap ke samne saara proof de diya ke dara singh ki nakli wrestling aur zoote titles ke baare mein aur yeh bhi proof ek tareke se de diya ke koi championship 1968 mein naheen hue thee. Par aap ko koi naheen samja sakta. aap ne zidd pakat rakheee hae.
Ulta aap loggon ko jisne proof diya iss baat ka uss bhale insaan (muzh par) zoote ilzaam laga rahe ho. Yeh baat saahi naheen hae.
Chalo meine bhi maan liya ke dara singh Asli wrestlers the jo sare eduniy ake world champion the. ab kush.:D
Par bhai loggon jat hoon na joot nahee bola jaata. aapk apke bare yeh baat naheen kahee sakta abhi tak. :D
Ek dialogue. Jo log sachai ke tarafdari ke kasam khatee haen jindagi unsee jatland par bade kathin imtihan lete hae. :thappad

aryasatyadev
June 2nd, 2009, 05:51 AM
arya sirji meine aap ke samne saara proof de diya ke dara singh ki nakli wrestling aur zoote titles ke baare mein aur yeh bhi proof ek tareke se de diya ke koi championship 1968 mein naheen hue thee. Par aap ko koi naheen samja sakta. aap ne zidd pakat rakheee hae.
Ulta aap loggon ko jisne proof diya iss baat ka uss bhale insaan (muzh par) zoote ilzaam laga rahe ho. Yeh baat saahi naheen hae.
Chalo meine bhi maan liya ke dara singh Asli wrestlers the jo sare eduniy ake world champion the. ab kush.:D
Par bhai loggon jat hoon na joot nahee bola jaata. aapk apke bare yeh baat naheen kahee sakta abhi tak. :D
Ek dialogue. Jo log sachai ke tarafdari ke kasam khatee haen jindagi unsee jatland par bade kathin imtihan lete hae. :thappad

Nice joke........ :rock:rock:rock
Dear Amrit, it seems that you are preoccupied with the notion that everybody is against you on JL...... but if you have a look at the tone and tanor of your posts (two of which against Rakesh Sangwan Ji were deleted on my request), you can understand why you are facing all this.

Here we try to engage in a healthy discussion and are ready to accept counterpoint, but these counters should be properly worded and should ahow due respect to senior members on JL and specially those members who are senior in age also.....
So being senior member on JL (I don't know your age, b'cos you dont have a photo or date of birth in ur public profile)..... it is my solemn advice that one should keep restraint while airing his views..... specially against a person (fellow member) on JL......

mann123
June 2nd, 2009, 06:51 AM
Thanks Satya for this post

I am sure people mentioned by you are famous and that's why we don't hesitate to call them Jats and others we call non Jats because they are Jatts. I had a chance to personally meet Sh. Dara Singh ji in a funtion at Jat Mahasabha Karnal. He asked all of Jats to be united and there were some of the Jatts as well in the meeting he told us not to differentiate between Jats and Jatts as both are same since then I have seen the progress of Jat Mahasabha Karnal. Everybody has tried to divide saying yeh to punjabi hain. There was time when even marriages use to happen between Jats and Jatts treating equally. But now we only includes popular personalities saying them JATS and exclude others.

As a matter of fact Sikhism is not a religion (not even Hinduism) and our forfathers donated their elder son to this panth to fight Muslim attrocities.

I think we should not discriminate between Jatts and Jats and hope this site is open for Jat as well Jatts.

I have no intention to hijack this thread please feel free to delete my post if anyone felt offended.

Thanks

narenderkharb
June 2nd, 2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks Satya for this post

I am sure people mentioned by you are famous and that's why we don't hesitate to call them Jats and others we call non Jats because they are Jatts. I had a chance to personally meet Sh. Dara Singh ji in a funtion at Jat Mahasabha Karnal. He asked all of Jats to be united and there were some of the Jatts as well in the meeting he told us not to differentiate between Jats and Jatts as both are same since then I have seen the progress of Jat Mahasabha Karnal. Everybody has tried to divide saying yeh to punjabi hain. There was time when even marriages use to happen between Jats and Jatts treating equally. But now we only includes popular personalities saying them JATS and exclude others.

As a matter of fact Sikhism is not a religion (not even Hinduism) and our forfathers donated their elder son to this panth to fight Muslim attrocities.

I think we should not discriminate between Jatts and Jats and hope this site is open for Jat as well Jatts.

I have no intention to hijack this thread please feel free to delete my post if anyone felt offended.

Thanks

True Virender ,Some Of us(Jatlanders) had a meeting with this great man recently.He is so humble and down to earth despite all his achievements .He was feeling unwell yet went to UP to attend rally for reservation of Jats.He promised us any help from him and Dharamender ji regarding any CAUSE THAT WILL HELP OUR COMMUNITY

He laughed about this distinction between Jat and Jatt saying Jat haters are trying hard to divide Jats over years,he told us not to speak of Haryana, Jats are coming from Pakistan every year to meet me and Dharmender .Most of them say we have come to meet our Jatt Pra ji .Religion is not a boundary for them neither for Dharmender and Dara Singh ji.

It is really shameful when we meet such persons and see this Hindu ...Hindu ...thing here .Anyway I hope people will come out of this narrowmindness one day ..

aryasatyadev
June 2nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
Narender and Virender Ji, Very nice inputs..... I hope everybody will understand this viewpoint

VivekGathwala
June 2nd, 2009, 06:16 PM

amrit kharb yeh baat aap kise jat se aankh se aankh mila ke bhi kah sakte ho kya ? yaha to koi kuchh likh do kunsi aankh mile s aade suni ....
pehalwan ch.dara singh ji randhawa ka naam aaj ek misaal hain , jab bhi koi haange\ taqat ki baat hoti hain to hum aksar kehte hain ki " k tu dara singh s " . agar yo khitaab naqli hota , ya taqat nakli hoti to aaj pehalwan ji ke naam ki misaal nahi di jaati . :rock

brahmtewatia
June 2nd, 2009, 06:34 PM
pehalwan ch.dara singh ji randhawa ka naam aaj ek misaal hain , jab bhi koi haange\ taqat ki baat hoti hain to hum aksar kehte hain ki " k tu dara singh s ". agar yo khitaab naqli hota , ya taqat nakli hoti to aaj pehalwan ji ke naam ki misaal nahi di jaati . :rock
that's so true... makes all JAT's really proud.

mann123
June 3rd, 2009, 06:39 AM
Narender and Virender Ji, Very nice inputs..... I hope everybody will understand this viewpoint

Bhai Satyadev

I appreciate if this site make amends in its so called "Constitution" and delete the Hindu Jats and make it just Jats. I personally hate the word Hindu and India as well both were given by British.

Thode sifaarish karke dhekh bhai keemee hota ho to

Thanks

amritkharb
June 3rd, 2009, 06:48 AM
Bhai Satyadev

I appreciate if this site make amends in its so called "Constitution" and delete the Hindu Jats and make it just Jats. I personally hate the word Hindu and India as well both were given by British.

Thode sifaarish karke dhekh bhai keemee hota ho to

Thanks

galat hindu shabd persians ne diya tha. Muzhe tho abhimman hae ki mein hindu hoon. Aur kya aap sochte haeen ke muslmaan jatts abhi tak shud jats haen? Mere khayal se woh dusre muslammanon ke saath shaadi ka rishta bahut pehle se kar chuke haeen. Bahut muslmaan jats pakistani military mein hindustan ke faujoyoon se lad chukee haen. Woh ab shud jat nahee rahee.

mann123
June 3rd, 2009, 07:32 AM
galat hindu shabd persians ne diya tha. Muzhe tho abhimman hae ki mein hindu hoon. Aur kya aap sochte haeen ke muslmaan jatts abhi tak shud jats haen? Mere khayal se woh dusre muslammanon ke saath shaadi ka rishta bahut pehle se kar chuke haeen. Bahut muslmaan jats pakistani military mein hindustan ke faujoyoon se lad chukee haen. Woh ab shud jat nahee rahee.

Amrit jee,

I am not sure if you have any parameter of this adulteration how much is that? Have you heard about the Mulee Jats in Haryana....they are part of Jats now.?
Use the power of internet persian gave the Indu (Indus river) not Hindu.

To update you Hindu is not any religion first and oldest religion to be made is Sanatam Dharam. you can refer the dictionary of 80's. And more over our country name was Bharat not India. you will find Indians everywhere wherever British has ruled be it USA, Australia or Bharat.

Thanks

ARVINDJANGU
June 3rd, 2009, 11:27 AM
भाई ख्याल की बात न कर fact पे बात कर | आपको शायद पता नहीं होगा की पकिस्तान के मुस्लिम जाट अभी भी अपने शादी ब्याह में गोत्तर टालते हैं | रही बात लडाई की तो जाट अपने मुल्क का वफादार होता हैं , चाहे वो किसे मुल्क का हो | जाट के शुद्ध अशुद्ध की बात रहने दे | क्यों जाट को मजहब , भाषा , मुल्क के नाम पर बांटने की बात करते हो | यहाँ किसे मुल्क या मजहब की बात नहीं हो रही यहाँ सिर्फ जाट की बात हो रही हैं |

amritkharb
June 3rd, 2009, 11:19 PM
भाई ख्याल की बात न कर fact पे बात कर | आपको शायद पता नहीं होगा की पकिस्तान के मुस्लिम जाट अभी भी अपने शादी ब्याह में गोत्तर टालते हैं | रही बात लडाई की तो जाट अपने मुल्क का वफादार होता हैं , चाहे वो किसे मुल्क का हो | जाट के शुद्ध अशुद्ध की बात रहने दे | क्यों जाट को मजहब , भाषा , मुल्क के नाम पर बांटने की बात करते हो | यहाँ किसे मुल्क या मजहब की बात नहीं हो रही यहाँ सिर्फ जाट की बात हो रही हैं |

Bhai ji, I gave all the facts proving that Dara singhji was in fake wrestling where results were predetermined par yahaan par itne log haen jo ki bawkas par bakwas karee ja raheen haen ki dar singh ji was in real wrestling. Inn loggon ke paas koi facts naheen haeen supporting their case. Meine yeh bhi proof de diya ke Dara singhi ke jo tittle unonone rajya sabha ki web site par apne resume mein diyee hue haen unkk akoi proof naheen hae. Aap samjane ki koshish karo ki Iss site par bahut saree loggon ko facts pasand naheen haeen. Internet Dada giri karte haen bahut log iss web site par. :eek:
Aap samajne ke koshis karo. Hajaroon saal beet chuke haeen jo jat muslmaan baan gayee. Itne hajaroon sallon mein samjo aap woh muslmaan jat dusre muslomannon ke saath vivah chukeen hae. Kuch muslmaan jat apna aakhri naam lagte hongee par iska matlab naheen ki unnone dusre muslmannon ke saaath vivha naheen kara.

amritkharb
June 3rd, 2009, 11:22 PM
Amrit jee,

I am not sure if you have any parameter of this adulteration how much is that? Have you heard about the Mulee Jats in Haryana....they are part of Jats now.?
Use the power of internet persian gave the Indu (Indus river) not Hindu.

To update you Hindu is not any religion first and oldest religion to be made is Sanatam Dharam. you can refer the dictionary of 80's. And more over our country name was Bharat not India. you will find Indians everywhere wherever British has ruled be it USA, Australia or Bharat.

Thanks

Mann ji.
Iranians ne diya Indus river ko naam Sindhu aur uske paar rehne walle loggon ko diya naam hindu.
Hind shabd bhi persians ne diya tha.
India ka bera naheen manne. ye loo haryanvi bol di ab

aryasatyadev
June 4th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Mann ji.
Iranians ne diya Indus river ko naam Sindhu aur uske paar rehne walle loggon ko diya naam hindu.
Hind shabd bhi persians ne diya tha.
India ka bera naheen manne. ye loo haryanvi bol di ab

Although this is not related to this thread, let me put it like that. Persian found it difficult to pronounce 'S' hence when they encountered Sindhu, they changed it to Hindu or Indu (hence Indus) and the land beyond it is Hindustan or India (from Indus)...... like french.... for them 'H' is 'S'....

mann123
June 4th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Although this is not related to this thread, let me put it like that. Persian found it difficult to pronounce 'S' hence when they encountered Sindhu, they changed it to Hindu or Indu (hence Indus) and the land beyond it is Hindustan or India (from Indus)...... like french.... for them 'H' is 'S'....

Thanks Bhaiyo

I first read in the dictionary bought by my father in his college days. I still have that at my home even that have the meaning of the word Indian as illiterate, people living in jungles. I confirmed this word from couple of my American friends they hate to be called Indians, that's why we call them Native Americans. May be I am wrong or may be the British people are the one who commerciaized it just like US commercialized the world "Islamic Militant" as there is no word as Christian Militant or ....Militant.

on the topic......... I feel Dara Singh is the person who brought name and fame to all the Jats. And I agree with him 100% that we should not differentiate between Jat and Jatts.

Bake Bhai Amrit tere talee eb talwar dhar de to tun bhee Musalman ban je ga ... I believe

Thanks

Thanks

rakeshsehrawat
June 4th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Bhai ji, I gave all the facts proving that Dara singhji was in fake wrestling where results were predetermined par yahaan par itne log haen jo ki bawkas par bakwas karee ja raheen haen ki dar singh ji was in real wrestling. Inn loggon ke paas koi facts naheen haeen supporting their case. Meine yeh bhi proof de diya ke Dara singhi ke jo tittle unonone rajya sabha ki web site par apne resume mein diyee hue haen unkk akoi proof naheen hae. Aap samjane ki koshish karo ki Iss site par bahut saree loggon ko facts pasand naheen haeen. Internet Dada giri karte haen bahut log iss web site par. :eek:
Aap samajne ke koshis karo. Hajaroon saal beet chuke haeen jo jat muslmaan baan gayee. Itne hajaroon sallon mein samjo aap woh muslmaan jat dusre muslomannon ke saath vivah chukeen hae. Kuch muslmaan jat apna aakhri naam lagte hongee par iska matlab naheen ki unnone dusre muslmannon ke saaath vivha naheen kara.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dara_Singh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dara_Singh)

Saari duniya nakli hai tu ek asli hai
ude to jatlander na likh ke aate?????????
ar je tere ib bhi samajh nahi aawe to dactar ne dikha tera dimag fir liya hai

Jade log dara singh ki baat kare ude tu musalmana ne le ke bad jya hai jade musalmano ki baat ho ude tu dara singh gel kusti ladan lag jya hai

ek kaam kar do char din shanti se baith aur dekh yahan log kaise aur kya baat kahan likhte hain fir likhna suru kar.:tamatar

Fateh
June 4th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Dear brothers, real or unreal but certainly sh Dara singh has become a history, it is entirely upto every individual to learn as per his perception. If one takes food with salt in the mouth,the food will taste salty & the same food is taken with sugar in the mouth, the food will taste sweat. thus why we are wasting our time on the issue, you people have given enough points in your support, now leave for the judgement of others. I have seen Dara singh ji fighting bouts & seen him conducting jat meetings, he is really very good on both sides & above all he is a very good person, never criticises or discourages any brother, a very helpful person & on toP of the list, he calls himself JAT. EVEN IF HE HAS MADE FOOL OF PEOPLE, YOU WILL AGREE THAT FOR MAKING FOOL OF SUCH A LARGE POPULATION, ONE NEEDS SKILL & STRENGTH which he has displayed enough. REGARDS

gohanakaeakjat
June 4th, 2009, 04:15 PM
This message for all jat brother and sisters, I personally request please change the direction of asli nakli bit .We are going around repeatedly...Shri Dara Singh Ji is our respected Leader of all Jats,Please have some mercy on has family ,He has children grand children think of them and their feelings .It would be nice if you talk about what he has given us in terms of entertainment ,Go back in time you will see the list of films and real thrill starting from KING KONG 1962 ,many more record breaking box office queues .Amount of work he has done in different field . In those days we did not have any other type of enjoyment except listening to radio. We do not have many Jat leaders at the high level in our country. Be thankful for what you have .So I urge to you all please come together and that includes Amrit. Forgive and forget life is too short; this time will not come back. Have real fun Jatland is a great place to be. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TO ME.

PS If you wish to partcipate further on this matter please follow on to next post there is a massive list of entertainment look at old films they are classic full of action may be something you have never seen before. ALL THE BEST, THANK YOU

VivekGathwala
June 4th, 2009, 05:05 PM
42 Kms. (2009)
Jab We Met (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093370/) (2007) .... Dadaji
"Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853071/) (2006) TV series .... Amardeep Sehgal (Dadaji)
Dil Apna Punjabi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810834/) (2006) .... Hardam Singh
Kal Ho Naa Ho (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347304/) (2003) .... Chaddha uncle
... aka Tomorrow May Never Come (USA: informal literal English title)
... aka Tomorrow May Not Be (USA: DVD box title)
Border Hindustan Ka (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385564/) (2003) .... Jamail Singh
Shararat (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284479/) (2002) .... Mr. Gujral
Farz (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272607/) (2001) .... Tayaji
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247992/) (2000) .... Sapna's grandfather (guest appearance)
Jai Shakumbhari Maa (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242641/) (2000) .... Fakeer Baba
Dillagi (1999)
Zulmi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0282275/) (1999) .... Baba Thakur
Guru Gobind Singh (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454462/) (1998)
Main Maa Punjab Dee (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318416/) (1998)
Qahar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316457/) (1998) .... Special Guest
Lav Kush (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290231/) (1997) .... Bhagwan Shri Hanuman
Ram Shastra (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114232/) (1995) .... Police Commissioner
Karan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448586/) (1994)
Ankhila Soorma (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401653/) (1993) .... Daarji
Bechain (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0474559/) (1993)
Anmol (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106287/) (1993) .... Dara Shamsher, Zafar's father
Prem Deewane (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105166/) (1992) .... Loha Singh
Dharam Sankat (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371631/) (1991) .... Dara (the dacoit)
Ajooba (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101283/) (1991) .... Maharaja Karan Singh
... aka Chyornyj prints Adzhuba (Soviet Union: Russian title)
Maut Ki Sazaa (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453379/) (1991) .... Pyara Singh
Shikari: The Hunter (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0170416/) (1991) .... Bajrangi
... aka Po zakonu dzhungley (Soviet Union: Russian title)
... aka The Law of the Jungle (International: English title: informal literal title)
Naaka Bandi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187338/) (1990) .... Dharam Singh
Maula Jatt (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312954/) (1990) .... Maula Jatt
Pratigya (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316433/) (1990) .... Daku Delavar Singh
Sheran De Putt Sher (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316594/) (1990) .... Subedaar
Shehzaade (1989) (uncredited) .... Jailor
Elaan-E-Jung (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0359215/) (1989)
Gharana (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0359324/) (1989) .... Vijay Singh Pahelwan
"Luv Kush" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0294139/) (1989) TV series .... Hanuman (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0037149/)
... aka "Uttar Ramayan" (India: Hindi title)
Paanch Fauladi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430446/) (1988) .... Ustadji (Fauladi #1)
Mahaveera (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366739/) (1988) .... Delar Singh
"Mahabharat" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158417/) (1988) TV series .... Hanuman (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0037149/)
... aka "Mahabharata" (India: Hindi title: alternative transliteration)
Mardangi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363799/) (1988) .... Kin Ajit Singh
"Vikram Aur Betaal" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390792/) (1988) TV series
Karma (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091328/) (1986) .... Dharma (Jolly's elder brother)
Bulekha (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312508/) (1986)
Krishna-Krishna (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157907/) (1986) .... Bhagwan Shri Balram
"Ramayan" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268093/) (1986) TV series .... Hanuman (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0037149/)
... aka "Ramayana" (India: Hindi title: alternative transliteration)
Sajna Saath Nibhana (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0778829/) (1986) .... Joseph
Veer Bhimsen (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0378967/) (1986) .... Bhimsen
Mard (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089552/) (1985) .... Raja Azaad Singh
Aan Aur Shaan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0178182/) (1984)
Maya Bazaar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242657/) (1984/II) .... Ghatotkach
Shravan Kumar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158217/) (1984) .... Dumb devotee
Babul Da Vehra (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315244/) (1983)
Unkhili Muttiar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213300/) (1983)
Main Intequam Loonga (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260156/) (1982) .... Ajay Kumar
Rustom (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213206/) (1982)
... aka The Champion (India: English title)
Guru Suleman Chela Pahelwan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256065/) (1981)
Khel Muqaddar Ka (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381318/) (1981)
Jhoota Kahin Ka (1979) .... Bodybuilder in restaurant
Chambal Ki Rani (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0255886/) (1979)
Bhakti Mein Shakti (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212812/) (1978) .... Dyanu Bhakt
Dhyani Bhagat (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212915/) (1978)
Nalayak (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390291/) (1978) .... Pahelwan
Sone Ka Dil Lohe Ke Haath (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0392784/) (1978) .... Nihalchand
Jai Bolo Chakradhari (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157846/) (1977)
... aka Bolo He Chakradhari
... aka Hail Lord Krishna
Ram Bharose (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368194/) (1977) .... Sardar Vikram Singh
Bajrangbali (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157845/) (1976) .... Bhagwan Shri Bajrangbali/Hanumanji
... aka Hail Lord Hanuman
... aka Jai Bajrang Bali
Giddha (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315897/) (1976) .... Bhalwaan ji
Lambhardarni (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312890/) (1976)
Raakhi Aur Rifle (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430508/) (1976)
Sawa Lakh Se Ek Ladaun (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213220/) (1976) .... Kartar Singh
Dharam Karam (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072870/) (1975) .... Bhim Singh
Dharmatma (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361505/) (1975) .... Shakti Singh
... aka The Holy Year (International: English title)
Warrant (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158356/) (1975) .... Pyaara Singh
Bhagat Dhanna Jatt (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157385/) (1974) .... Dhanna Jatt
... aka Devout Dhanna Jatt

VivekGathwala
June 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Dukh Bhanjan Tera Naam (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308194/) (1974) .... Daku Daulay Khan
Har Har Mahadev (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157734/) (1974) .... Bhagwan Shiv
... aka Hail Lord Shiva
Kisan Aur Bhagwan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157900/) (1974)
Zehreela Insaan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0232977/) (1974) .... Pahelwan
Hum Sab Chor Hain (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0378068/) (1973)
Mera Desh Mera Dharam (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213082/) (1973)
Aankhon Aankhon Mein (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229949/) (1972) .... Pahelwan
Hari Darshan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157736/) (1972) .... Bhagwan Shiv
Lalkaar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268416/) (1972)
Mele Mitran De (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0323224/) (1972)
Sultana Daku (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230828/) (1972)
Anand (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066763/) (1971) .... Head Wrestler (Guest Appearance)
Kabhi Dhoop Kabhi Chhaon (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157874/) (1971)
Ramu Ustad (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230684/) (1971) .... Ramu
Tulsi Vivah (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158292/) (1971) .... Bhagwan Shri Shiv
... aka The Marriage of Tulsi
Choron Ka Chor (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230084/) (1970) .... Ashok
Ilzam (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065882/) (1970) .... Raju/Kishan
Mera Naam Joker (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066070/) (1970) .... Sher Singh
... aka My Name Is Joker (USA: informal literal title)
Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213108/) (1970) .... Kartar Singh
Apna Khoon Apna Dushman (1969)
Toofan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256441/) (1969) .... Badal
Balram Shri Krishna (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157346/) (1968) .... Balram
... aka Balram and Lord Krishna
Jung Aur Aman (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156655/) (1968)
... aka War and Peace
Chand Par Chadayee (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061463/) (1967)
... aka Trip to the Moon
Do Dushman (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205876/) (1967)
Daku Mangal Singh (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175547/) (1966)
Jawan Mard (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175785/) (1966)
Thakur Jarnail Singh (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230870/) (1966)
Boxer (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175500/) (1965)
Hum Sab Ustad Hain (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357769/) (1965) .... Ram 'Ramu'
Khakaan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0154727/) (1965)
Lutera (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357875/) (1965)
Mahabharat (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242636/) (1965) .... Bhimsen/Vallabh 'Bhim'
Raaka (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176083/) (1965)
Rustom-E-Hind (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176111/) (1965)
Sangram (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242844/) (1965)
Sher Dil (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387589/) (1965)
Sikandar E Azam (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176140/) (1965) .... Sikander (Alexander)
Tarzan and King Kong (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176220/) (1965) .... Tarzan's opponent
Tarzan Comes to Delhi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176219/) (1965) .... Tarzan (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0007728/)
... aka Tarzan Delhi Mein (India: Hindi title)
Teen Sardar (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256429/) (1965)
Aandhi Aur Toofan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175421/) (1964)
Aaya Toofan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0229951/) (1964) .... Deepu
Badshah (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157342/) (1964)
... aka The Emperor
Dara Singh (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0231426/) (1964) .... Dara Singh
... aka Dara Singh: The Ironman (India: English title)
Hercules (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175729/) (1964) .... Hercules (http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0000545/)
Samson (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0156997/) (1964) .... Samson
Veer Bhimsen (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158324/) (1964)
... aka Brave Bhimsen
Awara Abdulla (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323568/) (1963) .... Abdulla
Faulad (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0175608/) (1963) .... Amar
Rustom-E-Baghdad (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0778828/) (1963) .... Dara/Rustom-E-Baghdad
King Kong (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242576/) (1962) .... Jingu/King Kong
Jagga Daku (1959) .... Jagga Daku
... aka Jagga the Dacoit
Pehli Jhalak (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048479/) (1955) .... Wrestler Dara Singh
Sangdil (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0130991/) (1952)
... aka Jane Eyre

pehlwan dara singh ji contribution in the feild of cinema
here is the list of his movies as a actor

hemanthooda
June 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
How can we allow one member to hijack the complete jatland space.....unfortunately too much mud slinging is going on now a days:(

... we need to stop this.......

regards

bishanleo2001
June 5th, 2009, 12:35 AM
hhahahhahaha, maan bhaisahb hindu-musalman te isne baad main bana lena, koi aise dawai bhee bata do jiste yo samjhdar insan bann jaa

Thanks Bhaiyo

Bake Bhai Amrit tere talee eb talwar dhar de to tun bhee Musalman ban je ga ... I believe

Thanks

Thanks

amritkharb
June 5th, 2009, 07:03 AM
dara singh ji acche kalakar the yeh baat sacchi hae. Acche manashue bhi haen yeh baat bhi sachi hae. Meine sirf yeh hae sach kaha tha ki woh nakli wrestling, stunt wrestling mein the. Yeh baat kuch loggon ko chub gayee aur unnone iss chote sach ko zoot ka pahad bana diya. Uslke saath hazaar zooti baatein aur zood di. aur phir muzhe provoke karne chalu ho gayee. Aise zoote log jat nahee ho sakte :mad:

mann123
June 5th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Aree Bhai Amrit

Kisse baat ne chood bhee diyaa kar feer aslee nakli pe aa gya. Wa list dhekh le tere umar te dugnee unhone film bana rakhee hain but maine lage se tun Mithun uncle ka bhagat se jyatee Dara Singh acche na lagte.

Keep patience dear everybody heard your voice don't force your opinion on others and is sach jhuut main kuch ne dhryaa baat contribution to the Jat Society hain and he has done a lot, which like you and me can't even think about it.

Thanks

ajaysinghkundu
June 5th, 2009, 01:44 PM
dara singh ji acche kalakar the yeh baat sacchi hae. Acche manashue bhi haen yeh baat bhi sachi hae. Meine sirf yeh hae sach kaha tha ki woh nakli wrestling, stunt wrestling mein the. Yeh baat kuch loggon ko chub gayee aur unnone iss chote sach ko zoot ka pahad bana diya. Uslke saath hazaar zooti baatein aur zood di. aur phir muzhe provoke karne chalu ho gayee. Aise zoote log jat nahee ho sakte :mad:

Amrit bhai......... plz ab is post mein aap apne aur vichaar mat dena..

be positive..++++++

hemanthooda
June 5th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Spot on Kundu bhai...

e chore nai gandagi macha rakhi sai...

Amrit bhai......... plz ab is post mein aap apne aur vichaar mat dena..

be positive..++++++

Maniisha
June 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM
He is a very renowned personality in Jat Samaaj all over India, dont try to malign his image,
if u have somthing relevant and commendable then only write ...

Thank You Members for Healthy Discussion !!
No personal comments, next person who flouts this gets a ban for 1 month ...

aryasatyadev
June 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Maniisha, I think earlier you were right to close the thread....... there is nothing left to be discussed other than malice and some haterd........ so pls close this thread....
Dear Friends, being the thread starter, I am thankful for all your contribution and letting everybody know what is unknown about Sh. Dara Singh........
Thanks once again......
Pls don't post any more

deepakchoudhry
June 13th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Duplicate..posted in error.

deepakchoudhry
June 13th, 2009, 03:31 AM
I'm a big fan of Dara Singh, Whether the fights were real or fake, I dont care. One needs to be strong in any case.

He comes across as humble, down to earth and a lovely person.

aryasatyadev
June 13th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Deepak Ji, Thanks for putting your feelings on record..... but I think this post has witnessed many posts full of haterd of one member against another...... Maniisha was right when she closed this thread, but now why she had second thoughts.......
We all know that Dara Singh is a great Jat and he will remain a lumienaire in our community, we appritiate his contribution in jat samaj and films....

Thanks members for sparing so much time and sharing your views.