PDA

View Full Version : Fool's all Around

Nishantrathi82
June 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM
There was the some problem in Vienna, actually some people attack on Sikh temple there. But what it leads to riots in Punjab god damn it what kind of people we are? Biggest fool's in the whole universe. No one needs to even come to our country to create problem they can just do a minor thing in their country, foolish indian will start burning their own country Wow :mad:.
Because of that incident(Vienna) we turned our cities into fire all Public property loss and Govt. they r one step ahead they won't take any action on this because its vote bank:cool: .
What all i can see that fool's every where who don't even think what they r doing and what r the after effects of these activities. Sad very sad:(.
What we r doing?
And where it will take us?

rajivsp
June 1st, 2009, 10:56 AM
I am really unable to understand to whom this message is Addressed.

Ya you are right Fool's everywhere, I am one of them.

Btw do you have any action plan or Idea how can we stop all these stupidities or what are you doing in this regards apart from telling us what I think we all know about???

Nishantrathi82
June 1st, 2009, 11:05 AM
I am really unable to understand to whom this message is Addressed.

Ya you are right Fool's everywhere, I am one of them.

Btw do you have any action plan or Idea how can we stop all these stupidities or what are you doing in this regards apart from telling us what I think we all know about???

I think u have not read the whole thread there r 2 Question marks in last, if i will have any suggestion i will defenitely put here but we 2 are not the only person here on this site. Might be some one can put some nice suggestion although that will also not going to solve anything but atleast we can share. May be by discussing the problem here we can keep atleast 1 person from this kind of activity :)
BTW Thanks for ur reply :)

akshaymalik84
June 1st, 2009, 11:10 AM
I think it was not abt incident happend in Austria and reaction in India. It was more a religious matter as some people showing disrespect towards the Guru Granth Sahib and got shot.

Some of the religions like muslims,sikhs and Jews have eternal faith in their God.These people come out protesting if someone disrespect their god.But they forget that their god never want these kind of incidents.

However in India,people need something to forge out their personal frustration and they take help of these kind of issues in doing so.

Akshay Malik

malikseema
June 1st, 2009, 11:44 AM
:rolleyes:ya ,nishant u r rite we indians are very quick flowing with emotions wether they r gud or bad.......:on rahi baat aapne desh ki to who cares 4 desh aapna bhalla to jagat ka bhalla:mad:...yahi soch rakhte hain hum sabhi.........n suggestion ki baat kare to....sabse badhiya suggestion ye hai ki khud ko sudhar len to desh appne aap hi sudhar jayega...:cool:

with regards
seema:)

rajivsp
June 1st, 2009, 01:19 PM
However in India,people need something to forge out their personal frustration and they take help of these kind of issues in doing so.

Akshay Malik

Ya thats the thing, people dont have work and they involved in such activities. Punjab is burning, industries are shifting from there to HP, Uttarakhand.

So its not that those people are fool, we have work otherwise we would also involved in such activities. Khali Dimag Shiatan ka Dimag hota hai.

So only solution is - more and more employment. But How thats the real question. All Govt. failed at this front.

rohitmalik8
June 1st, 2009, 04:06 PM
I think it was not abt incident happend in Austria and reaction in India. It was more a religious matter as some people showing disrespect towards the Guru Granth Sahib and got shot.

Some of the religions like muslims,sikhs and Jews have eternal faith in their God.These people come out protesting if someone disrespect their god.But they forget that their god never want these kind of incidents.

Akshay Malik

Bhai bilkul thik baat hai!!!

I dont know why we people are so naive that we forget in the flow of all this that we are destroying our property. They are not doing good by their these kind of deeds.

And most important by burning trains, destroying public property what did they get? Nothing......

Some time back also when Baba Ram Rahim wore a similar suit to some Guru of Sardars (I think Guru Gobind Singh) there were riots everywhere!!! I dont know when India will stop burning from these issues. Lets all work towards the progress of our country!!

Jai Hind!!! Jai Haryana!!

brahmtewatia
June 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM
Fool's all Around
you are wrong. we dont have any at JATland... all sensible nd matured ppl here.

brahmtewatia
June 1st, 2009, 05:52 PM
TBut what it leads to riots in Punjab god damn it what kind of people we are? Biggest fool's in the whole universe. No one needs to even come to our country to create problem they can just do a minor thing in their country, foolish indian will start burning their own country Wow :mad:.
Because of that incident(Vienna) we turned our cities into fire all Public property loss and Govt. they r one step ahead they won't take any action on this because its vote bank:cool: .
What all i can see that fool's every where who don't even think what they r doing and what r the after effects of these activities.
you dont need to go to vienna... read PatnaDaily !!! very good newspaper for latest in bihar >>> http://www.patnadaily.com/news2008/oct/102208/trains_burnt_in_bihar.html

3 trains were burnt alive, allegedly by laloo's supporters... heil demo(n)cracy.

Nishantrathi82
June 2nd, 2009, 09:56 AM
you are wrong. we dont have any at JATland... all sensible nd matured ppl here.

Hahahahahaha 100% True :D

you dont need to go to vienna... read PatnaDaily !!! very good newspaper for latest in bihar >>> http://www.patnadaily.com/news2008/oct/102208/trains_burnt_in_bihar.html

3 trains were burnt alive, allegedly by laloo's supporters... heil demo(n)cracy.

Yes i saw that we people r doing good we know how to deal in Democracy:cool:

rakeshsehrawat
June 3rd, 2009, 09:25 AM
जातिवाद हमारी नसों में लहू बन के दौड़ता है ! आजादी मिलने में हमे वक़्त ज्यादा लगा क्योंकि हमारे नेता कुर्सी के लिए ज्यादा लड़ते रहे और देश के लिए कम ! कुर्सी नहीं मिलती नज़र आयी तो उन लोगो ने जातिवाद का सहारा लिया और देश के दो टुकड़े कर दिए ! इसी कुर्सी के चक्कर में हरियाणा पंजाब विभाजन हुआ ! और इसी कुर्सी के चक्कर में राज्य पर राज्य बनते चले गए ! इन सब को भी जाती का सहारा लेकर बनाया गया ! फिर आरक्षण को उठा के नेताओ ने जनता को उल्लू बनाना चालू किया ! गाँधी का हरिजन नाम देना भी इसी श्रंखला की एक कड़ी था ! हरिजन तो सभी हैं हरी = भगवन जन = इंसान हरिजन भगवान के बनाये हुए इंसान फिर ये नाम सिर्फ छोटी जाती वालो को क्यों दिया गया ?
इसी श्रृंखला को आज हमलोग आगे बढा रहे हैं जाति या समुदाय का नाम लेकर हमसे कोई कुछ भी करवा सकता है ! जाति का नाम आते ही हम एक बिना दिशा की धरा में बह चलते हैं ! ब्रिटेन ने एक बात के दम पे हम पे राज किया "फूट डालो राज करो " राज करने का यही तरीका हमारे नेता अपना रहे हैं ! पूरी दुनिया में जहाँ कहीं भी धरम का नाम आता है तो अलग अलग पार्टिया लोगो को सलाह देती हैं या ये कहें भड़काना चालू कर देती हैं की अगर ऐसे चलता रहा तो हमारा धर्म खतरे में पड़ जायेगा और हम ख़तम हो जायेंगे !
जब बात survival की आती है तो कीडे मकोडे भी काटना चालू कर देते हैं चाहे उस से उनका अंत और नजदीक आ जाये !यही हाल हमारा है हम भी बिना सोचे समझे झंडे उठा लेते हैं और जो हमे दिशा निर्देश देते हैं उस हिसाब से कुछ भी करने लग जाते हैं ! बिना सोचे की हम क्या कर रहे हैं किसके लिए कर रहे हैं किसके कहने पे कर रहे हैं और इसका खामियाजा किसे भुगतना पड़ेगा ! इस सोच में तबदीली आ रही है और कुछ समय बाद लोगो की सोच पूरी तरह बदल जायेगी ! शिक्षा लोगो की विचारधारा परिवर्तन की ताकत रखती है और हम सिर्फ उम्मीद कर सकते हैं की लोगो को समझ आये और साथ में ये कोशिश कर सकते हैं की जो लोग हमसे मिलें और जो ज्यादा पढ़े लिखे नहीं हैं या जिनकी सोच अभी भी पुरानी मानसिकता वाली है उन्हें समझाएं !

आओ हम सब मिलकर एक नए भारत का निर्माण करें !

Nishantrathi82
June 3rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
जातिवाद हमारी नसों में लहू बन के दौड़ता है ! आजादी मिलने में हमे वक़्त ज्यादा लगा क्योंकि हमारे नेता कुर्सी के लिए ज्यादा लड़ते रहे और देश के लिए कम ! कुर्सी नहीं मिलती नज़र आयी तो उन लोगो ने जातिवाद का सहारा लिया और देश के दो टुकड़े कर दिए ! इसी कुर्सी के चक्कर में हरियाणा पंजाब विभाजन हुआ ! और इसी कुर्सी के चक्कर में राज्य पर राज्य बनते चले गए ! इन सब को भी जाती का सहारा लेकर बनाया गया ! फिर आरक्षण को उठा के नेताओ ने जनता को उल्लू बनाना चालू किया ! गाँधी का हरिजन नाम देना भी इसी श्रंखला की एक कड़ी था ! हरिजन तो सभी हैं हरी = भगवन जन = इंसान हरिजन भगवान के बनाये हुए इंसान फिर ये नाम सिर्फ छोटी जाती वालो को क्यों दिया गया ?
इसी श्रृंखला को आज हमलोग आगे बढा रहे हैं जाति या समुदाय का नाम लेकर हमसे कोई कुछ भी करवा सकता है ! जाति का नाम आते ही हम एक बिना दिशा की धरा में बह चलते हैं ! ब्रिटेन ने एक बात के दम पे हम पे राज किया "फूट डालो राज करो " राज करने का यही तरीका हमारे नेता अपना रहे हैं ! पूरी दुनिया में जहाँ कहीं भी धरम का नाम आता है तो अलग अलग पार्टिया लोगो को सलाह देती हैं या ये कहें भड़काना चालू कर देती हैं की अगर ऐसे चलता रहा तो हमारा धर्म खतरे में पड़ जायेगा और हम ख़तम हो जायेंगे !
जब बात survival की आती है तो कीडे मकोडे भी काटना चालू कर देते हैं चाहे उस से उनका अंत और नजदीक आ जाये !यही हाल हमारा है हम भी बिना सोचे समझे झंडे उठा लेते हैं और जो हमे दिशा निर्देश देते हैं उस हिसाब से कुछ भी करने लग जाते हैं ! बिना सोचे की हम क्या कर रहे हैं किसके लिए कर रहे हैं किसके कहने पे कर रहे हैं और इसका खामियाजा किसे भुगतना पड़ेगा ! इस सोच में तबदीली आ रही है और कुछ समय बाद लोगो की सोच पूरी तरह बदल जायेगी ! शिक्षा लोगो की विचारधारा परिवर्तन की ताकत रखती है और हम सिर्फ उम्मीद कर सकते हैं की लोगो को समझ आये और साथ में ये कोशिश कर सकते हैं की जो लोग हमसे मिलें और जो ज्यादा पढ़े लिखे नहीं हैं या जिनकी सोच अभी भी पुरानी मानसिकता वाली है उन्हें समझाएं !

आओ हम सब मिलकर एक नए भारत का निर्माण करें !

Bahut badiya bhai agree with every single word :)