PDA

View Full Version : Is Ravinder Jadeja right choice for T-20 World Cup

SANDEEP5
June 2nd, 2009, 12:28 PM
Mere pyare JL cricket premiyo,

Kal ka abhyaas match (IND vs. NZ) dekhne ke baad mere man me baar baar ek hi baat aa rahi hai. Kya Ravinder Jadeja T-20 World cup ke liye right choice hai. Kyonki uska kal ka khel dekhne ke baad mujhe nahi lagta ki wo cricket ke is fastest version me India ke liye kuchh khaas kar paayega. Usne kal run to banaye hain lekin jeetne ke liye nahi kewal apne liye. To show that how compitent he is rather than others. Usne jeetne ke liye ek baar bhi ball ko uthaakar maarne ki koshish nahi ki last ke 2 overs me. single or double hi le raha tha. Practice match me wo dhoonadhaar nahi khel paya. use jeetne se jyada apne out hone ki jyada chinta thi. Practice match me hi haarne se sabhi cricketers ka moral down hota hai.

Aap sabhi ke is baare me kya vichaar hain? Ho sakta hai ki mere vichaar aapse na milte ho. uske liye main kisi ko baadhya nahi karta hoon ki mere vichaaron se sehmat ho.
Main kisi ke man ko dukh nahi pahoonchana chahta. Ye mere atyant niji vichaar hain.
Diye gaye poll me apna yog daan de aur apne vichaar prakat kare.......

Ahlawat22
June 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM
He is not the right choice for 20-20. yesterday he scored 41 runs of 41 balls which is not enough for 20-20 version of cricket n coz of him India had lost the game by 9 runs.

Nishantrathi82
June 2nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Don't judge him in his early age initially i was thinking in the same way for Dinesh karthik and Rohit sharma but in 2009 IPL they have changed every thing. He is young he is new wait for another year or so then decide. Still i think he is a good cricketer and learning very fast.

rocky0036
June 2nd, 2009, 06:43 PM
He is not the right choice for 20-20. yesterday he scored 41 runs of 41 balls which is not enough for 20-20 version of cricket n coz of him India had lost the game by 9 runs.
international match main toda fark rhata hai player ke sath

but
wo uski aapni soch pe depand karta hai
wo kasie handel karta hai condition ko

kisko
bina chance mile ya proof kia
na ham accha khe sakte hai na bura

waise usne kuch games main kafi khel diya hai

per WC ki baat alag hoti
let c

deepika
June 3rd, 2009, 11:43 PM
I dont know about Ravinder Jadeja but let me clear some of your doubts.First of all every player's first and foremost aim is to make runs for himself and if he succeeds team eventually gets the benefit so your views that he made runs for himself doesn't really support your reason for not taking him in the T-20 World cup...Some extremely Circket obsessed people like you who are struck with Cricket-O-mania have really changed the whole concept of the game...Players are human beings and can't give their best all the time or i say can't win everytime.Everytime they play their performance is completely different so it will be ridiculous to judge a person by couple of his performances.You guys dont make it sound like a game which is for entertainment but like a INDO-PAK war where you guys expect Indians to win over Pak.Is it fair to bury the players under such expectations which turns into stress eventually?With so much of stress how can people expect them to perform tremendously on the pitch?

Mere pyare JL cricket premiyo,

Kal ka abhyaas match (IND vs. NZ) dekhne ke baad mere man me baar baar ek hi baat aa rahi hai. Kya Ravinder Jadeja T-20 World cup ke liye right choice hai. Kyonki uska kal ka khel dekhne ke baad mujhe nahi lagta ki wo cricket ke is fastest version me India ke liye kuchh khaas kar paayega. Usne kal run to banaye hain lekin jeetne ke liye nahi kewal apne liye. To show that how compitent he is rather than others. Usne jeetne ke liye ek baar bhi ball ko uthaakar maarne ki koshish nahi ki last ke 2 overs me. single or double hi le raha tha. Practice match me wo dhoonadhaar nahi khel paya. use jeetne se jyada apne out hone ki jyada chinta thi. Practice match me hi haarne se sabhi cricketers ka moral down hota hai.

Aap sabhi ke is baare me kya vichaar hain? Ho sakta hai ki mere vichaar aapse na milte ho. uske liye main kisi ko baadhya nahi karta hoon ki mere vichaaron se sehmat ho.
Main kisi ke man ko dukh nahi pahoonchana chahta. Ye mere atyant niji vichaar hain.
Diye gaye poll me apna yog daan de aur apne vichaar prakat kare.......

ajayverma1973
June 4th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I dont know about Ravinder Jadeja

I think this thread is related to Ravinder Jadeja only :boxing

SANDEEP5
June 4th, 2009, 11:53 AM
I dont know about Ravinder Jadeja

but let me clear some of your doubts.First of all every player's first and foremost aim is to make runs for himself and if he succeeds team eventually gets the benefit so your views that he made runs for himself doesn't really support your reason for not taking him in the T-20 World cup...Some extremely Circket obsessed people like you who are struck with Cricket-O-mania have really changed the whole concept of the game...Players are human beings and can't give their best all the time or i say can't win everytime.Everytime they play their performance is completely different so it will be ridiculous to judge a person by couple of his performances.You guys dont make it sound like a game which is for entertainment but like a INDO-PAK war where you guys expect Indians to win over Pak.Is it fair to bury the players under such expectations which turns into stress eventually?With so much of stress how can people expect them to perform tremendously on the pitch?

I am completely agree with you Deepika but as per that time situation India need 4 & 6 not single and double. when run rate has gone above 10 runs per over than what is the use of his not out inning. He is a good player as per media quoted and he shows in under 19 world cup under captaincy of Virat Kohli but when will he show his talent. This is the right time for him to play a good cricket and help India to fetch 2nd time T-20 world cup to India.
I don't know how much you love to watch and play cricket but if you remember in 1994 against Westindies, Manoj Prabhakar and Nayan mongia was chasing the scores but without taking any risk they were not out at the end of the game but India loose that match due to their slow and worlst playing style. This was the triangular series in India and the other two opponents were New Zealand and West Indies. Manoj Prabhakar Should have had been chucked out from the team permanently at that time (He was only given a one match suspension along with Nayan Mongia). This was the match in which Manoj Prabhakar was said to have deliberately played slow to loose. He did a ’’Sunil gavaskar style’’. Although he made 102 and remained not out till he end. It came of 154 balls (including 9 fours). Played more then 60 dot balls. In the last few overs when the required run rate was over 6 runs an over, The great Manoj Prabhakar and the the more Great Nayan Mongia play it like a test match. Nayan Mongia even played a maiden over. He hit 4 NOT OUT of 21 balls. both of the batsman don't want to throw their wickt but as well as not want to make run to win India in that match.

The same thing happen in this match. Although this was a practice match but what? When we can win easily then why has he paly so slowly.

leave it yaar let see our other player will do in this 2nd T-20 world cup. Good thing is this that 2nd practice match India vs Pak has been won by India. JAI HO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii :rock

deepika
June 4th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Did you forget to read the whole of my comment....dont be so excited all the time to comment on others replies unless you read it completely....what i tried to convey was something else but anyways....I dint discuss about the player but the present scenario about games and the way its been taken these days...and thanks for telling me that this thread was about Ravinder Jadeja as i couldn't see it because i am blind:D

ajayverma1973
June 5th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Did you forget to read the whole of my comment.....I dint discuss about the player ...and thanks for telling me that this thread was about Ravinder Jadeja as i couldn't see it because i am blind:D

I have read all your thread and not interested to give comments on your thread but noticed that you are trying to divert the subject that's why given comments, please don't take it otherwise.

It is also noticed that u aloways try to give your comments on every post whether you know about it or don't no as u did it in this tread also.

You confirmed it but I don't think you are blind but u forgot the title of the thread hope you share the concerned information or concerned opinion only.

Have fun!

deepika
June 5th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Well i comment when i feel that its required to share some views in certain cases....And one more thing i comment only if i know about the subject or scenerio.......If your knowledge is up to date then am sure you know this section is about Sports and thread is about taking Ravinder Jadeja in match or not...and i made an observation that the reason given for not taking him in team is not valid i just expressed it....I commented on the right way in which sportsmanship should be taken...What's your problem?You know what you said about me is exactly the case with you....If you dont believe it you can read both of your replies on this thread....what did you do?You dint really contribute any good to the thread but tried to raise your attitutde which always gets hurt:D....Atleast i know a bit about sportsmanship but your contribution to the thread till now is really appreciable:D.....Its your second reply on the thread right?What did you speak about Ravinder Jadeja in them ?jab Surdas ko khud hi nahi dikhta toh woh kaise bol sakta hai ki saamne wala aadmi andha hai:D
And if u dint want to comment on my reply in the first place then why did u do it at all....You know why?You are used to it and you feel helpless if you dont do it....and yes if this time you have anything to say about "Ravinder Jadeja or sportsmanship or players then only reply:D

I have read all your thread and not interested to give comments on your thread but noticed that you are trying to divert the subject that's why given comments, please don't take it otherwise.

It is also noticed that u aloways try to give your comments on every post whether you know about it or don't no as u did it in this tread also.
You confirmed it but I don't think you are blind but u forgot the title of the thread hope you share the concerned information or concerned opinion only.

Have fun!

raj2rif
June 6th, 2009, 09:05 PM

Dear Mr. Verma,
Let us not divert the subject. I don’t think we know everything about a subject when we discuss it on any forum. What Deepika has commented is on concept and not on an individual player. So, she really does not have to know Ravinder Jadeja personally. I am sure not many of us have ever met most of these players, and if we did for a short while, it is too little a time to judge their game, character and so on.
You might have said in lighter vain, but Deepika responded and the trend again started. The discussion is now between you and Deepika that has nothing to do the way Ravinder Jadeja played in a particular match.
Regarding my own views about the player. I think he is a talented player, and needs to be persisted with. Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, and Ravinder Jadeja are the future of our Cricket Team. I am so happy to see the strong bench strength India enjoys in this game. I wish we could do the similar things in other games as well specially, in field Hockey.

I would request Ms. Deepika and you both, to drop the personal bashing/comments and concentrate on the subject itself. If you have nothing to contribute, may be you could just pass this post on for others to contribute.
I am sorry for writing this, but I am sure that we all will take it in correct perspective. Last but not the least; if I did hurt your feelings or anyone else’s feelings, I extend my sincere apologies in advance.

SANDEEP5
June 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Hi all JL members,

It is so sad but again same mistake done by MS Dhoni. He choose last 11 against England was cluless that's why we have lost a semi final decider match against the low capacity team. Again Ravinder Jadeja prove him self as a worst cricketer for T-20. Yesterday he was playing like practise match and the main reason for defeat against England.

The man in form Dinesh Karthick who has been replaced against Veeru was sitting out of this match. And our caption choose Ravinder Jadeja who has played a dump inning 25 runs off 35 balls and got out at crucial time. Now defending champion India lost his hope to reach next level...............

What will you say who were supporting Ravinder Jadeja is a right choise for T-20. Please write with clue and proof....... Not like that he is a intelligent player he will take time to improve. Than we should we not choose that type of player for a scuh big event like T-20 World cup.........

Now it is other's turn to say something about this..........

deepika
June 16th, 2009, 11:59 AM
First of all there is no point discussing it if Ravinder Jadeja was a good choice for T-20 or not as the match is over.Secondly as i said T-20 is not the end of the world.Is it written somewhere that India has to win all T-20 matches?Its a game please treat it like one....nobody becomes a good player just by holding the bat in such matches.It needs alot to be a a polished and skilled player.One learns from his own mistakes and try to evaluate his weaknesses and overcome them.Ravinder Jadeja may become a good player later on and that time may be people like you will be ga ga over him."ITS A GAME SO PLEASE TREAT IT LIKE ONE"....aapke reply ko padh ke yehi samajh me aata hai ki log chadhte suraj ko salaam karte hai....kya befaltu me itna bada issue bana rakha hai....ek match hi tha....this cricket-o-mania has turned a game into a gamble where if one loses one has to take abuses from people like you who are not a part of this game.O.k tell me one thing what actually India would have got other than the award if we had won the game?I know it feels great when our team wins but it doesn't mean that you tear all the confidence of the players by reminding them of all the matches that they have lost in past.They are human beings and not robots made only to win matches.Had this Ravinder Jadeja been Ravinder Jajada or jakhar then you guys would have never said so.If he was your brother or a close relative you would have supported him saying that it was just a match and he will learn from his mistakes.Now you have all the problems with him because he is neither your relative nor your friend.Agar woh jat hota aur jatlandland pe hota toh app abhi usse yeh message likh rahe hote ki koi baat nahi bhai hota rehta hai bhai:D

Hi all JL members,

It is so sad but again same mistake done by MS Dhoni. He choose last 11 against England was cluless that's why we have lost a semi final decider match against the low capacity team. Again Ravinder Jadeja prove him self as a worst cricketer for T-20. Yesterday he was playing like practise match and the main reason for defeat against England.

The man in form Dinesh Karthick who has been replaced against Veeru was sitting out of this match. And our caption choose Ravinder Jadeja who has played a dump inning 25 runs off 35 balls and got out at crucial time. Now defending champion India lost his hope to reach next level...............

What will you say who were supporting Ravinder Jadeja is a right choise for T-20. Please write with clue and proof....... Not like that he is a intelligent player he will take time to improve. Than we should we not choose that type of player for a scuh big event like T-20 World cup.........

Now it is other's turn to say something about this..........

deepakchoudhry
June 16th, 2009, 12:52 PM
First of all there is no point discussing it if Ravinder Jadeja was a good choice for T-20 or not as the match is over.Secondly as i said T-20 is not the end of the world.Is it written somewhere that India has to win all T-20 matches?Its a game please treat it like one....nobody becomes a good player just by holding the bat in such matches.It needs alot to be a a polished and skilled player.One learns from his own mistakes and try to evaluate his weaknesses and overcome them.Ravinder Jadeja may become a good player later on and that time may be people like you will be ga ga over him."ITS A GAME SO PLEASE TREAT IT LIKE ONE"....aapke reply ko padh ke yehi samajh me aata hai ki log chadhte suraj ko salaam karte hai....kya befaltu me itna bada issue bana rakha hai....ek match hi tha....this cricket-o-mania has turned a game into a gamble where if one loses one has to take abuses from people like you who are not a part of this game.O.k tell me one thing what actually India would have got other than the award if we had won the game?I know it feels great when our team wins but it doesn't mean that you tear all the confidence of the players by reminding them of all the matches that they have lost in past.They are human beings and not robots made only to win matches.Had this Ravinder Jadeja been Ravinder Jajada or jakhar then you guys would have never said so.If he was your brother or a close relative you would have supported him saying that it was just a match and he will learn from his mistakes.Now you have all the problems with him because he is neither your relative nor your friend.Agar woh jat hota aur jatlandland pe hota toh app abhi usse yeh message likh rahe hote ki koi baat nahi bhai hota rehta hai bhai:D

Indian supporters are glory hunters I tell you, they cant take the defeat.

In the end better team on the day won and I'm glad it's over for India.

And for those who follow English Premier league should know that England's FA and the Players are one of the highest paid in the world but they haven't won anything for a very very very long time.

Same is happening to India, IPL will dominate over everything else.

Indian cricket has been driven by money for a very long time.

Thank you BCCI and Thank you Mr Modi.

SANDEEP5
June 20th, 2009, 12:34 PM
first of all there is no point discussing it if ravinder jadeja was a good choice for t-20 or not as the match is over.secondly as i said t-20 is not the end of the world.is it written somewhere that india has to win all t-20 matches?its a game please treat it like one....nobody becomes a good player just by holding the bat in such matches.it needs alot to be a a polished and skilled player.one learns from his own mistakes and try to evaluate his weaknesses and overcome them.ravinder jadeja may become a good player later on and that time may be people like you will be ga ga over him."its a game so please treat it like one"....aapke reply ko padh ke yehi samajh me aata hai ki log chadhte suraj ko salaam karte hai....kya befaltu me itna bada issue bana rakha hai....ek match hi tha....this cricket-o-mania has turned a game into a gamble where if one loses one has to take abuses from people like you who are not a part of this game.o.k tell me one thing what actually india would have got other than the award if we had won the game?i know it feels great when our team wins but it doesn't mean that you tear all the confidence of the players by reminding them of all the matches that they have lost in past.they are human beings and not robots made only to win matches.had this ravinder jadeja been ravinder jajada or jakhar then you guys would have never said so.if he was your brother or a close relative you would have supported him saying that it was just a match and he will learn from his mistakes.now you have all the problems with him because he is neither your relative nor your friend.agar woh jat hota aur jatlandland pe hota toh app abhi usse yeh message likh rahe hote ki koi baat nahi bhai hota rehta hai bhai:d

agreeeeeeeeee.........

SANDEEP5
June 20th, 2009, 12:36 PM
agreeeeeeeeee.........

Dear Mods,

It is going to be over T-20 World champion ship today and our 2 neighbors countries Srilanka and Pak will play the final.

Than no use of this thread now then please close this thread.