PDA

View Full Version : Dhoni Vs Sehwag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nishantrathi82
June 4th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Sehwag didn't played in first 2 practice matches!
Was he really injured? Or the reason is his form ?
Today i was watching the news and they were showing Dhoni's interview
His statement was not the favorable one for Sehwag. When he was asked about Sehwag he told that i am not sure how long his injury continues it may take 3 days it may take 10 days not sure when he can play. And when he has been asked about Zaheer he was clear told that in next match he will be playing.
News channels were saying that its Sehwag who don't want to play because Dhoni want to put Rohit and Gambhir in opening slot that's why sehwag decided not to play.
If that's the case its not good for Sehwag and team too. There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.
Going to b tough for the team this world cup.

akshaymalik84
June 4th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I think Dhoni is getting more and more arrogant day by day........some of his discisons are showing it and are not good for the team.

mittu
June 4th, 2009, 10:51 AM
NEVER LISTEN TO INDIAN NEWS CHANNELS..AND IPL COMMENTATORS.
and of course, dhoni's statement does not raise any doubts of rift.

Nishantrathi82
June 4th, 2009, 10:56 AM
NEVER LISTEN TO INDIAN NEWS CHANNELS..AND IPL COMMENTATORS.
and of course, dhoni's statement does not raise any doubts of rift.

I know dear that Indian News channel r the manufacturer of the news but still Sehwag is not playing and Dhoni in press confrence doesn't look fine with the question's on Sehwag, there is some problem between them and that's not good for the team.

Ahlawat22
June 4th, 2009, 10:58 AM
yaa it definitely cost the World cup if sehwag will not play.I know dat he is not in good form these days but it take only 1 match to get back in to form n all of us know dat if he is in form no one will stop him.

SANDEEP5
June 4th, 2009, 11:26 AM
There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.

Not attitude this is Jattitude Nishu.... . This is the main problem with every real jat.......

mittu
June 4th, 2009, 07:00 PM
I know dear that Indian News channel r the manufacturer of the news but still Sehwag is not playing and Dhoni in press confrence doesn't look fine with the question's on Sehwag, there is some problem between them and that's not good for the team.
I don't think either dhoni or sehwag was quoted saying that they have differences or anything remote to it.(correct me if i am wrong, i don't watch news, i just read newspaper.)
sehwag is officially injured and thats that. by presuming all this stuff you are just providing audience to these good for nothing news channels.....gosh i hate them so much!!

JUST ENJOY LIVE CRICKET.

Nishantrathi82
June 5th, 2009, 11:32 AM
I don't think either dhoni or sehwag was quoted saying that they have differences or anything remote to it.(correct me if i am wrong, i don't watch news, i just read newspaper.)
sehwag is officially injured and thats that. by presuming all this stuff you are just providing audience to these good for nothing news channels.....gosh i hate them so much!!

JUST ENJOY LIVE CRICKET.

Brother i have not said that its 100% true it was a gesture of Dhoni in press confrence by which i concluded that. As if there is any problem between them then also we will not come to know because these kind of internel problems in any team will usually not come openly in the media.

http://cricket.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t20articleshow/4618722.cms

This is the link of newspaper as told u don't watch news channels they also raised and doubts between Dhoni and Sehwag.
And i am wishing from my heart that there should not be any problem between them afterall its all about our Team and Countries performance. :)

raj2rif
June 6th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Dear Members,

We all love Sehwag for two simple reasons. Firstly he is one of us, and secondly he probably is the most entertaining player. As I had mentioned earlier that purely on the basis of fear he brings in opposing camps, I would keep him in my team.

Now the issue. There might be an issue, there might not be one, we don't know. But just on how logically things may be happening, I am trying to put two and two together.

I think and believe, that it should be the Captain's prerogative to choose his playing eleven. We all are human beings, and have our own preferences, likings and dislikings. For Dhoni, and so to most of the team members winning is what matters. For Dhoni there is more accountability being the leader of the team. Sehwag's recent run in the IPL has been extremely poor when compared to other members in the team. So, to that extent, there is a merit if Dhoni want to keep Sehwag in reserve till the time he becomes fully fit or otherwise. Rohit has done well in IPL and in the two practice games as an opener. Technically, both Sehwag and Rohit are the middle order batsman. Sehwag got his fame by being offerred the opener's slot since there was none available in middle order. So it probably the case of Rohit Sharma.
Technically, Rohit is probably more balanced batsman than our man Sehwag, but Sehwag makes up this deficiency with his audacity and hand eye coordination skills. Rohit is young and comparatively better fielder of the two. Both Rohit and Sehwag have done well with their part time bowling skills. Sehwag is much more experienced than Rohit, and probably may be a good mind to consider in the middle when the chips are down. So, it is a balance alltogether. If Dhoni feels Rohit deserves it more than Sehwag, then why worry. So long the team wins, all is fine. The heads will be chopped and the decisions will come under scanner if the team loses.
Remember, if team loses, by not playing Sehwag, it is Dhoni who is going to suffer most. I am sure, personal likings and dilikings beside, as a professional Dhoni would be making the right call in his own judgement. Let us give credit to the man whom the selectors have chosen to lead, and who has not disappointed as yet.

jakharanil
June 6th, 2009, 11:09 PM
time time ki bat h gi,,,,,,,,
kisi time Sewag bi GREAT tha,,,,
Ab koi or b aayega

Thanks n Rgds

Anil Jakhar
jaipur , india;)

mhundpuriamann
June 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Today i was watching the news and they were showing Dhoni's interview
His statement was not the favorable one for Sehwag. When he was asked about Sehwag he told that i am not sure how long his injury continues it may take 3 days it may take 10 days not sure when he can play. And when he has been asked about Zaheer he was clear told that in next match he will be playing.
News channels were saying that its Sehwag who don't want to play because Dhoni want to put Rohit and Gambhir in opening slot that's why sehwag decided not to play.
If that's the case its not good for Sehwag and team too. There were always cold war between those 2 but it can cost the World cup this time and Sehwag was also not in great form he must not show his attitude.

world cup gaya tel lein, main batatta hoon kya huaa hoga ! sehwag hai sidhha bandda wo bolta hai siddhi baat , dhonni saalaa hai bhihari wo kartaa hai har cheej mein politics aur wo bhee cheapness ke saath sehwag us level pe aa nhee saktaa, ye uske khoon mein hi nahee hai. saara kissa hai ye.
world cup nai chattange jab sehwag gellyan bakwaas baaji karan laag- rhe , kall hartee hai teem aaj har jao :cool:

chandan
June 8th, 2009, 06:36 PM
theek keh hai mann bhai ...sehwag sudha admi hai ....aur jat kaddey faaltu nahi bandya kartey....ar issi chakkar mein ..dhoni jisey bihari apna kaam likaard leh hain!!

:rock:rockwe are still with you sehwag ..and we are proud of you!:rock:rock

mittu
June 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
world cup gaya tel lein, main batatta hoon kya huaa hoga ! sehwag hai sidhha bandda wo bolta hai siddhi baat , dhonni saalaa hai bhihari wo kartaa hai har cheej mein politics aur wo bhee cheapness ke saath sehwag us level pe aa nhee saktaa, ye uske khoon mein hi nahee hai. saara kissa hai ye.
world cup nai chattange jab sehwag gellyan bakwaas baaji karan laag- rhe , kall hartee hai teem aaj har jao
Ewwww.....you really figured out all of it...

dreamer
June 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Bhai jaat na bandya karta katti maada saa bee :D:D ... kasoot gyani aadmi sain bhai urai ....

ajit2009
June 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
kya ha ye ghgv m m

brahmtewatia
June 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM
STOP !!! all speculations.

sehwag is returning back from ICC twenty20 world cup, failing his recovery frm shoulder injury which he sustained during the practice session.

he might be coming to see me in south africa for his shoulder surgery. i'm trying my best to get early dates for him... i am sorry, but he have to miss this world cup. we all must wish him speedy recovery.

piyush83
June 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Cricket's a girly game.

I wish India would have a soccer team :(

tik tik karte rahu ball ko.

Girly game.

My 2 year old nephew can tik tik a ball.

Hah.

mhundpuriamann
June 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Cricket's a girly game.

Girly game.

Hah.

this is purely a "man" thing brother u haven't played with leather ball coming on ur face, for one second time just stops for u. i wanna use haryanvi type language here but moderaters will object on that otherwise i would tell u in simple words, ok m trying
"..................." paat jyan sai jab ball siddhi muh pai aavai sai. :p

Nishantrathi82
June 10th, 2009, 10:57 AM
STOP !!! all speculations.

sehwag is returning back from ICC twenty20 world cup, failing his recovery frm shoulder injury which he sustained during the practice session.

he might be coming to see me in south africa for his shoulder surgery. i'm trying my best to get early dates for him... i am sorry, but he have to miss this world cup. we all must wish him speedy recovery.

Bhai g the injury was in fingure in IPL but now its going up and reached the shoulder. Its all bloody politics Dhoni Bihari he is doing all this.
Usske konse form acche hai jo sehwag ko keh raaaha hai :mad:

brahmtewatia
June 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Bhai g the injury was in fingure in IPL but now its going up and reached the shoulder. Its all bloody politics Dhoni Bihari he is doing all this.
nishant, i dont think tht sehwag is dropped for any other reasons, except for his fitness. if yr apprehensions are true, then i'm sure the cat will soon come out of the bag... i dont think there is any reason for us to jump to any unforeseen conclusions. we all love sehwag so dearly, tht we haven't even spared a thot nd have gone berserk verbally against dhoni.

cool down bro.

SANDEEP5
June 10th, 2009, 12:18 PM

Nahi nishu i am not agree with u on this point. dekh jo andar ki baat hai wo to andar walo ko pata hogi lekin hum to kewal woh dekhte hain jo media hame dikhana chahta hai. Agar aisa kuchh hota jo media prachar kar raha hai tab sehwag ko bhi aage aakar kuchh bolna chahiye tha. But no single statement came from Sehwag. Mere vichar se to media ko masala chahiye na ki sachhi khabar....... Let's see what happens. Will sehwag speak out any thing after return India............. :confused:

Nishantrathi82
June 10th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Nahi nishu i am not agree with u on this point. dekh jo andar ki baat hai wo to andar walo ko pata hogi lekin hum to kewal woh dekhte hain jo media hame dikhana chahta hai. Agar aisa kuchh hota jo media prachar kar raha hai tab sehwag ko bhi aage aakar kuchh bolna chahiye tha. But no single statement came from Sehwag. Mere vichar se to media ko masala chahiye na ki sachhi khabar....... Let's see what happens. Will sehwag speak out any thing after return India............. :confused:

Bhai beleive me agar Sehwag kuch boola to finish ho jayga
Baaki kaal ke Dhoni ke press confrence dekhe thee apne clear tha k kuch sahe nahe hai team me.

SANDEEP5
June 10th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Baaki kaal ke Dhoni ke press confrence dekhe thee apne clear tha k kuch sahe nahe hai team me.

Theek hain kuchh dino me to baat pata lag hi jayegi..... Agar Dhoni galti kar raha hai to use saja bhi jaroor milegi........

Nishantrathi82
June 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Theek hain kuchh dino me to baat pata lag hi jayegi..... Agar Dhoni galti kar raha hai to use saja bhi jaroor milegi........

Correct bhai
Waise bhi paisa aur shohraat sambhlna assan naahe hota yahe difference hai Sachin me aur bakiyo me.

mittu
June 10th, 2009, 01:02 PM

Even if there are not friendly relations between our young captain and a senior batsman(which is not uncommon in any sports), still Sehwag faking injury and dhoni having power(and willingness) to kill his career is too much to presume by interviews and inconclusive news clippings.
I haven't seen last press conference or any of them by dhoni but from what i read in newspaper, dhoni was angry on ever speculating media rather any team member.

brahmtewatia
June 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Even if there are not friendly relations between our young captain and a senior batsman(which is not uncommon in any sports), still Sehwag faking injury and dhoni having power(and willingness) to kill his career is too much to presume by interviews and inconclusive news clippings.
I haven't seen last press conference or any of them by dhoni but from what i read in newspaper, dhoni was angry on ever speculating media rather any team member.
i'll let you know the real truth, when i meet sehwag... his appointment seems to be okay with the orthopedician, if he chooses south africa to get his shoulder surgery. in most likelihood he might be staying in at 'sandton sun' or may be at vijaya mallya owned 'mabula game reserve'.

dreamer
June 11th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Cricket's a girly game.

Girly game.

Hah.

Gayle hitting Bret Lee (near 150 Km/hr) 110 mtr long distance sixes .. Tik tik thori sai meryar ... Gayle agar girly hogya toh chaala ai ho jaaga ...

Waise pahli line gaur karne layak hai .. Soccer team hoti toh baat ai kuch or thi ... Team toh sai per bera na kith sai :D ...

Dhoni Sehwag nai chhodo .. India shud win that what matters most

Nishantrathi82
June 11th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Gayle hitting Bret Lee (near 150 Km/hr) 110 mtr long distance sixes .. Tik tik thori sai meryar ... Gayle agar girly hogya toh chaala ai ho jaaga ...

Waise pahli line gaur karne layak hai .. Soccer team hoti toh baat ai kuch or thi ... Team toh sai per bera na kith sai :D ...

Dhoni Sehwag nai chhodo .. India shud win that what matters most

Yes that's more important and from BCCI they r saying every thing is fine between sehwag and dhoni and i wish they r true but we can see whole incident in other way also, if we say that sehwag is really injured from IPL then why did he played in IPL rather then trying to get fit before World cup that might be the reason why dhoni is angry over him.
Anyways I wish India still win and retain the cup.:rock

brahmtewatia
June 11th, 2009, 12:33 PM
According to sources, Sehwag was aware of the injury much in advance of the Twenty-20 World Cup. Sehwag got injured during the Delhi Daredevil-Deccan Chargers IPL semifinal on May 22. He, however, did not inform the board or appraise them on the extent of his injury. Even skipper MS Dhoni was not aware about the extent of the injury. It is reported that coach Gary Kirsten had gauged the injury after watching Shewag bat in the nets. Kirsten was also the first among the team to acknowledge that Sehwag had a grade-1 tear in his shoulder. mohinder amarnath once commented long time back, that our selectors are a "bunch of jokers". this holds true, even after 2 decades. it was the responsibility of BCCI to take fitness test of all the players (esp. injured ones) before any tournament. IPL is desperately trying to cover up the injuries and are carrying the injuries to international matches. sehwag’s injury is/was a bit of a mystery nd it is surprising how the BCCI could let a player with an injury clout out for the tournament without a fitness test.

hemanthooda
June 12th, 2009, 09:38 PM
As per my observation Dhoni & Viru don't get along well with each other....there is always a air of stiffness & apprehension b/w both of them...

regards

sjakhars
June 12th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Do not know about anything between Dhoni and Sehwag but definitely he is playing mind game and trying to protect himself from quality bowling attack. You must be watching India-WI match now and Dhoni did not come out to bat at no. 3 as he came in last 2 matches.
India has lost 3 wickets and now he had no choice and but to come out. I tell you, WI bowlers are going to test him tough

What you people say about? Is it only my perception or.... ?

sjakhars
June 12th, 2009, 11:20 PM
And now, he is out for 11 in 22 balls. He played defensive but could not survive even in that.
Note that Yuvraj is showing his elegance and batting beautifully.

----------------

Yuvraj is playing brilliantly and look at Dhoni's face. "jaise uski ma si mar gai hai". He is not enjyoying it at all but others are.

mittu
June 13th, 2009, 01:34 AM
Do not know about anything between Dhoni and Sehwag but definitely he is playing mind game and trying to protect himself from quality bowling attack. You must be watching India-WI match now and Dhoni did not come out to bat at no. 3 as he came in last 2 matches.
India has lost 3 wickets and now he had no choice and but to come out. I tell you, WI bowlers are going to test him tough

What you people say about? Is it only my perception or.... ?
1) Raina is a better player for first down as he was comfortable at this position in IPL.
2) Playing in international cricket, i don't think players fear any bowling attack, and WI bowlers are no more fearsome like they were in 80's..
3) Lately in IPL and T20s, i have not seen him(Dhoni) playing brisk innings....so his 11 in 22 balls in today's match doesn't surprise me much.

I hope india will bounce back from this defeat and will put up good show in rest of their matches.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

deepakchoudhry
June 13th, 2009, 03:07 AM
It will be a SA vs NZ final and SA will win.

sjakhars
June 13th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Raina is better player at no. 3 I agree but why Dhoni did not send him at no. 3 in earlier 2 matches? After watching match yesterday, its clear that Edwards and Taylor are better bowlers with 145-150 kmph speed with Bravo chipping in with 4 wickets.
Dhoni's 11 in 23 (Strike rate less than 50% in T20) says it all.

1) Raina is a better player for first down as he was comfortable at this position in IPL.
2) Playing in international cricket, i don't think players fear any bowling attack, and WI bowlers are no more fearsome like they were in 80's..
3) Lately in IPL and T20s, i have not seen him(Dhoni) playing brisk innings....so his 11 in 22 balls in today's match doesn't surprise me much.

I hope india will bounce back from this defeat and will put up good show in rest of their matches.
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

brahmtewatia
June 13th, 2009, 01:47 PM
T20 is vry unpredictable format... i wont call the winners as champ. in my opinion the finals shud be of 3 games. one fine day, one single player can take the game... a classic example was gayle's innings agnst oz.

we were unlucky to hv b.desh nd ireland in initial rounds, wch made the things easy going. windies are peeking at rt time. their lost game agnst lankans was also a vry gud performance. its not only gayle in their arsennal, but many other key players. y.day's match a good example. my bets for SA nd NZ in the finals.

i'm feeling down after our y.day's defeat.

Samarkadian
June 15th, 2009, 01:01 PM
t20 is vry unpredictable format... I wont call the winners as champ. In my opinion the finals shud be of 3 games. One fine day, one single player can take the game... A classic example was gayle's innings agnst oz.

We were unlucky to hv b.desh nd ireland in initial rounds, wch made the things easy going. Windies are peeking at rt time. Their lost game agnst lankans was also a vry gud performance. Its not only gayle in their arsennal, but many other key players. Y.day's match a good example. My bets for sa nd nz in the finals.

i'm feeling down after our y.day's defeat.

बहुत बड़ा चोथ मारा आपकी क्रिकेट टीम ने लॉर्ड्स की पिच पैर और शाही अंदाज़ में उसे प् लेटगी. मुबारक हो.

brahmtewatia
June 15th, 2009, 01:08 PM
lets begin frm scratch.

1. we were unlucky to hv b.desh nd ireland in initial rounds, wch made the things easy going nd didn't gave us any chance to hv a glimpse of the pressure of the tournament. any team who comes up from down under gets along well in the later part of the tournament. india's world cup win in '84 nd pak win in '92 are good examples nd so is the sri-lankan win of '96.

2. we missed sehwag. the class of sehwag in the opening cannot be matched, esp. in this format of game. let me tell you with example... y'day jadeja scored 25 runs of 35 balls... m pretty sure, had it been sehwag he wud have scored those 25 runs in lets say max. 15 balls. that gives 20 spare balls... imagine what india cud have done with those 20 spare balls in a format like this.

3. raina nd rohit sharma - both these key players were a total failure in both of the 'super-8' matches against windies as well as england. tomorrow, if india wins a game due to good efforts of either rohit or raina... i will remember this tournament cos b.cos of them india lost this tournament... remember a tournament is far bigger an event, than a single game.

4. ravinder jadeja - i dont hv to say much on this... wonder why this AH couldn't manage to throw his wicket when he was unable to score runs. it reminds me of bhajji's 3 consecutive boundries in the last over agnst windies... what i mean to say is we have players like bhajji nd even zaheer who cud have faired far better than this AH called jadeja. shane warne (due respect to his talent though) was himself a loafer who used to loaf around on oz beaches... this jadeja was his pick. ek gali-mohalle ke player ko utha kar international status de doge to yahi hoga... big blunder made by dhoni. agar uthana hi tha to us pande ko uthate, who was the 1st indian to score a century in T20 format in the recently concluded IPL.

5. now comes dhoni - i was nd still am a big fan of dhoni's captaincy. but y.day he made following blundersssssssssssssssssssssss.
5a. sending jadeja ahead of yuvi, yusuf nd himself... reasons are clearly stated in my analysis of comparing jadeja with sehwag to elaborate the importance of those 20 balls (point no. 2)
5b. giving nd trusting a player frm 'gali-mohalla' nd expecting him to perform at international level (explained at point no. 4)
5c. why did'nt he tried rohit sharma nd raina as bowlers... kya wo mar gaye the ?... still i dont hv much regrets on our bowling performance as our bowlers did a reasonable job in restricting england around 150 score.

what a pity... i was watching one of the last crunch overs of mr. broad nd was remembering 'yuvi' nd his massive 6 x sixes... my impression of dhoni as a good slogger in crunch overs got a severe blow. he hardly looked like a winner in crunch overs. most of his shots were simple misses tht luckily went for four's.

thank god the event is over... a big disappointment indeed.

brahmtewatia
June 15th, 2009, 01:12 PM
बहुत बड़ा चोथ मारा आपकी क्रिकेट टीम ने लॉर्ड्स की पिच पैर और शाही अंदाज़ में उसे प् लेटगी. मुबारक हो.
चोथ भी इस्सा मारा अक मार के उठ भी कोन्या पाए... उडे ही पड़े पड़े धस गए... पड़े रहन दो सुसरां नै.

akshaymalik84
June 15th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Raina is better player at no. 3 I agree but why Dhoni did not send him at no. 3 in earlier 2 matches? After watching match yesterday, its clear that Edwards and Taylor are better bowlers with 145-150 kmph speed with Bravo chipping in with 4 wickets.
Dhoni's 11 in 23 (Strike rate less than 50% in T20) says it all.

Jakhar ji,

Dhoni is playing mind games here....whenever there is an opening partenership of around 50-60 runs,he bring himself at no.3...just to show that he can control the team innings.
And whenever 1or 2 wickets goes down early...he stays in the bill to bat at no.5 or 6...to show that he is giving youngsters a chance.....he simply does not want to take blame on himself.

He is in this team for his capatincy and fearless batting(havn,t seen for long time).But in this world cup he failed on all fronts. He lacks tactical knoweledge and does not have good technique to handle fast bowling. Dinesh kartik is a much better WK keeper and batsman than him.....

I am not sure how much part Gary kirsten has played in this poor performance of Indian CRICKET team.

jitendershooda
June 15th, 2009, 01:28 PM
चोथ भी इस्सा मारा अक मार के उठ भी कोन्या पाए... उडे ही पड़े पड़े धस गए... पड़े रहन दो सुसरां नै.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... Just Imagine!!!

sjakhars
June 16th, 2009, 12:21 PM
This is what I wanted to say in my earlier post " Dhoni playing safe.."
He is just playing for himself. His batting style has changed completely after he got captaincy.
I think there was no preparation and/or planning for T20 WC from captain's side this time. He was unsure what to do, even he was unsure of playing eleven since the tournament started. He must have played with RP Singh in all matches as he was the top wicket taker in IPL. Jadeja was a wrong choice again in a "do or die" match. Ojha would have been incuded. Pathan was given several chances before and RP was included in this match only. He shoudl have choosen his playing eleven clear from day one.

On the other note, I agree with Jitendra Hooda that I have lost interest in Cricket after that fixing episode. I used to feel very bad whenever India lost but not any more.

Jakhar ji,

Dhoni is playing mind games here....whenever there is an opening partenership of around 50-60 runs,he bring himself at no.3...just to show that he can control the team innings.
And whenever 1or 2 wickets goes down early...he stays in the bill to bat at no.5 or 6...to show that he is giving youngsters a chance.....he simply does not want to take blame on himself.

He is in this team for his capatincy and fearless batting(havn,t seen for long time).But in this world cup he failed on all fronts. He lacks tactical knoweledge and does not have good technique to handle fast bowling. Dinesh kartik is a much better WK keeper and batsman than him.....

I am not sure how much part Gary kirsten has played in this poor performance of Indian CRICKET team.

deepakchoudhry
June 16th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Bhai Log saanp toh nikal gaya aur app ab bhi likar pit rahe ho.

Tournament for India is over boys, now you can really enjoy the Cricket :D