PDA

View Full Version : India Lost

deepakchoudhry
June 15th, 2009, 08:17 AM
I'm glad this is over and everybody can get on with their lives now.

Shameful Behaviour of Indian fans booing the England Team. What was happening???

Where is this kind of behaviour coming from ??

akshaymalik84
June 15th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I'm glad this is over and everybody can get on with their lives now.

Shameful Behaviour of Indian fans booing the England Team. What was happening???

Where is this kind of behaviour coming from ??

Nobody stops their life for Cricket.....it is just a game.....wining and loosing are part of a game....

i don't know abt indian CRICKET fans in UK booing england team....but here in india....we (atleast I) are booing our Captain COOL Mr. Dhoni for his lack of tactical knowledge and his own performence....

Talking abt behaviour, Indian CRICKET fans are not best known for their behaviour on Cricket ground(remember 1996 semifinal).It is obvious that this behaviour from indian CRICKET fans came frm dismal performance of STAR STUDDED indian cricket team....

deepakchoudhry
June 15th, 2009, 09:39 AM
You are a intelligent man then, because I know people who have travelled from India to watch the game.

I wish India can produce a good football team as well, but that is a wishful thinking.

akshaymalik84
June 15th, 2009, 09:47 AM
You are a intelligent man then, because I know people who have travelled from India to watch the game.

I wish India can produce a good football team as well, but that is a wishful thinking.

Well Deepak, It seems u r a big fan of EPL.....By the way which team u like in EPL, i like chelsea.

vikassingh1
June 15th, 2009, 10:00 AM

I second your opinion Deepak.

It is a complete waste of a game (you can not call it a sport)
Only 12 countries in the world play it, in that too, 4 or 5 are completely clueless like Ireland, scotland etc. What remains is 8 nations who play it.

I do not understand why then do we have a 'World Cup' for this.

This game involes hardly any exercise--especially the longer versions of 5 days, 3 days and 1 day. Half of the team sits in the pavillion while more than half just stand in the field doing nothing and scratching their crotches...Many players later have to spend injury time sitting out as they get Groin injuries from all the idle scratching :D:D

Anyways, at the root level, in india, there are some 15 -20 men who are reverred like gods or demi gods and are minting in millions. The rest of the country, especially the youth who should be studying or focussing on their career waste hours sitting in front of a TV or travelling to where the game is.

From physical fitness standpoint, you can get a clue from the fact that some all time great cricketers like Ranatunga used to look 6 months pregnant!:D
In the villages you can see small children standing with these home made bats in the fields and wasting hours of time on an end. If you look at their physical fitness, you will be able to see all their ribs and they do not have any physical stamina.

Make any person who plays tennis or football or hockey or basketball or any other outdoor active sport run a marathon along with someone who plays cricket. I bet the one playing cricket would finish in a car and not on foot!:D

Worst is that this game kills all other sports in the nation including the national sport of Hockey in which once india used to be very good. Now it is pathetic to say the least.

Any other sportsmen except cricketeers are basically paupers with no future and hence no parent would encourage a talented and budding child who wishes to become a professional athlete.

The awards too go to these stupid cricketeers instead of going to the deserving boxers.