PDA

View Full Version : kya hum hindustani nayee jamane ki clerk haeen?

amritkharb
June 16th, 2009, 10:47 PM
pehle hamaree purwajoon ko angrezoon ne angrezi isliye sikhayee ki woh clerki ka kaam kareen. Aaj hum log Amerika see, Brittania se unke job chinnkar apne economy ko chala rahe haeen. Infosys, wipro apne kamai jayaadatar Amerika see letee haen baaki IT company ki tarah. Kya hum modern day hindustani modern day clerk haeen.? Sirf phark itna hae ki hum azaad haeen.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 02:12 AM
pehle hamaree purwajoon ko angrezoon ne angrezi isliye sikhayee ki woh clerki ka kaam kareen. Aaj hum log Amerika see, Brittania se unke job chinnkar apne economy ko chala rahe haeen. Infosys, wipro apne kamai jayaadatar Amerika see letee haen baaki IT company ki tarah. Kya hum modern day hindustani modern day clerk haeen.? Sirf phark itna hae ki hum azaad haeen.

Dude, What happened to your other thread called ... thuggery aur Jats?

navdeepbudhwar
June 17th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Dude, What happened to your other thread called ... thuggery aur Jats?
VO Thread tut gaya:D:D:D:D........BTW about clerki and all i dont think ke hum sirf clerk hai....Yrr hamara desh hai to clerki bhi hum kareege naa......

aur ek aur sawal hai ...apke saare threads anreejo ke jamane se kyoo shuru hote hai....
mujhe lagta hai hume purani baate bhul krr aane wale kal ko sunehra banana cahiyee

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Hum hindustan mein bhi abhi bhi angrezoon ki clerki karte haeen.
Hamare companiyaan Abb sastee mein hameen naukar banaa kar angrezoon aur amerikyoon see char guna paisa mangate haeen.
tata consultancy madrassi run kar rahe haeen. Woh apne jeb bhar raheen haeen aur foreign deshoon ke visa ka galat istemaal kar rahee haeen. Amerika ke visa system ki too aise ki taise kar rakhee haee hamare IT companies ne.
Comapny ke malik amir hote ja rahee haeen angrezoon aur amerikiyoon ko char guna billing karke aur apne employees to 1 guna deke. Billing time mien bhi gapla kar rahee haeen. Hum log kabh tak amerikiyoon aur gore logoon ke job steal kar ke apne economy badiayeenge?

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Hamare companiyaan Abb sastee mein hameen naukar banaa kar angrezoon aur amerikyoon see char guna paisa mangate haeen.
tata consultancy madrassi run kar rahe haeen. Woh apne jeb bhar raheen haeen aur foreign deshoon ke visa ka galat istemaal kar rahee haeen. Amerika ke visa system ki too aise ki taise kar rakhee haee hamare IT companies ne.
Comapny ke malik amir hote ja rahee haeen angrezoon aur amerikiyoon ko char guna billing karke aur apne employees to 1 guna deke. Billing time mien bhi gapla kar rahee haeen. Hum log kabh tak amerikiyoon aur gore logoon ke job steal kar ke apne economy badiayeenge?

Bhai aisa hi hai India mein ... saari company wale yahan pe chavanni baaz kanjoos hain. Thats why they have high attrition rates. People are also not productive because they are dissatisfied with their compensation. Most of them hate their managers and jobs.
Employees are also expected to stay late and come in on the weekends.
Bera naa itna ke kaam karvave sein ..... Manager apna bi jeena haram kare sein .. err apne employees ka bhi .... complete desigiri ... total poora karna.

raj_rathee
June 17th, 2009, 05:45 AM

Its all a matter of perspective.
One way of looking at it was that the Brits were providing us a service.
They took our raw goods (e.g. cotton) and provided us with a finished
good that we consumed.

If you look at it this way, they were servicing us. Mahatma Gandhi just thought that wasn't
a good business model for us.

They brought their system of education...and by doing so "khud
kai pair pe kulhaadi maar li".

They also built us a pretty good transport network.

Just depends on how you view it.

Yahan gore rone lag rahe hai ki Hindustan ne inkke saare job cheen liye, and here you are
whining about "clerki". The country is providing value in competitive way and beating the
competition....and enriching itself...and raising the standards of living for its people.

Dikat kya hai?

raj_rathee
June 17th, 2009, 05:47 AM

Sounds like a pretty good opportunityto me.
Why don't you under cut them and make good money in the process.
And while you are at it, raise the standards of employee satisfaction by
sharing revenues and profits with your employees.

Rok kaun raha hai?

dahiyarules
June 17th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Kharb bhai! we live in global economy. We have decided to become a service-provider-based economy. That is why a lot of BPO work comes to India.

If India wants to compete on a global scale, we need to have a mammoth Research and Development infrastructure like they have in the US and a lot of other industrialized-developed nations.

Just a moment ago I was reading this thread (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/06/16/high-altitude.wind.power/index.html) about how a private company has developed this new technology that would place windmills in the sky to produce electricity.

The US has both Publicly and Privately invested a lot of money in high-end reasearch labs and instiutions where they come up with new technologies day and night.

What does all this have to do with your question regarding why the US is shipping all the BPO jobs to places like India? The answer lays in the concept of "Marginal Gain."

Let me briefly explain to you what "Marginal Gain" stands for. Marginal Gain is the extra unit of "value" created by spending/investing a dollar. The value created is in the form of improving the quality of life the people that are directly affected by the invetment/spending of that extra dollar.

The value created by every extra dollar invested in Research Labs and Institutions highly overshadows the value that could have been created by investing the same dollar in the BPO industry in the US.

BPO businesses maximze their "Marginal Gain" by investing in BPO operations outside the US in places like India.

The other day I met a guy who works for a small company in the Bay Area (California) that makes Rocket Engines for various private firms, foreign Governments and Government institutions like NASA. It wasn't that I did not know that there are such companies around, but for once it left me thinking how little companies in the US can manufacture things that the Indian Government has not been able to develop for decades, even with the might of its financial resources and its monopoly over the Research and Development sector.

In San Diego, I sometimes visit the 28th Street Naval Base to catch free movies with my brother another fellow Jatlander. Just before you enter the Base, there is a small privately-owned shipyard that manufactures some of the largest and most technologically advanced Naval carriers in the world. There are hundreds of other small private firms that manufacture hi-tech components and systems that go on the Naval carriers built at this shipyard.

Moral of the story is that India needs to liberalize its higher education sector and give incentives to private firms and individuals to invest in the Research and Development sector. The Government needs to give up its monopoly over these areas.

Once we develop and manufacture products that are a first of their kind, we will be able to create better jobs for our people who will no longer have to slog it out as "modern-day clerks," as you put it, in the BPO sector.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Sounds like a pretty good opportunityto me.
Why don't you under cut them and make good money in the process.
And while you are at it, raise the standards of employee satisfaction by
sharing revenues and profits with your employees.

Rok kaun raha hai?

Not gonna happen.
Forget about increasing the compensation ... It would be great if they can just back off and not make the employees come to work for 60 hours a week consistently. The employees don't want to work those hours (probably work for less than 40 hrs) but they have to make the body count. Lot of my friends have told me this.
Also, the travel times in India are ridiculous. It can take 2-3 hours everyday to commute to work in delhi, bangalore, mumbai ... if you donot live really close to work.
The governemnt takes 1/3 of the pay. When we need any public services ... we get crappy roads ... nightmarish public transportation.... no electricity ... no water. If you go to any government office for service .. saare nikamme clerk aankh dikhate hain ... police te ke bera lathh maar de. All that is fine .. but whats puzzling is that some people on this portal will read this and say it isn't so.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Kharb bhai! we live in global economy. We have decided to become a service-provider-based economy. That is why a lot of BPO work comes to India.

If India wants to compete on a global scale, we need to have a mammoth Research and Development infrastructure like they have in the US and a lot of other industrialized-developed nations.

Just a moment ago I was reading this thread (http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/06/16/high-altitude.wind.power/index.html) about how a private company has developed this new technology that would place windmills in the sky to produce electricity.

The US has both Publicly and Privately invested a lot of money in high-end reasearch labs and instiutions where they come up with new technologies day and night.

What does all this have to do with your question regarding why the US is shipping all the BPO jobs to places like India? The answer lays in the concept of "Marginal Gain."

Let me briefly explain to you what "Marginal Gain" stands for. Marginal Gain is the extra unit of "value" created by spending/investing a dollar. The value created is in the form of improving the quality of life the people that are directly affected by the invetment/spending of that extra dollar.

The value created by every extra dollar invested in Research Labs and Institutions highly overshadows the value that could have been created by investing the same dollar in the BPO industry in the US.

BPO businesses maximze their "Marginal Gain" by investing in BPO operations outside the US in places like India.

The other day I met a guy who works for a small company in the Bay Area (California) that makes Rocket Engines for various private firms, foreign Governments and Government institutions like NASA. It wasn't that I did not know that there are such companies around, but for once it left me thinking how little companies in the US can manufacture things that the Indian Government has not been able to develop for decades, even with the might of its financial resources and its monopoly over the Research and Development sector.

In San Diego, I sometimes visit the 28th Street Naval Base to catch free movies with my brother another fellow Jatlander. Just before you enter the Base, there is a small privately-owned shipyard that manufactures some of the largest and most technologically advanced Naval carriers in the world. There are hundreds of other small private firms that manufacture hi-tech components and systems that go on the Naval carriers built at this shipyard.

Moral of the story is that India needs to liberalize its higher education sector and give incentives to private firms and individuals to invest in the Research and Development sector. The Government needs to give up its monopoly over these areas.

Once we develop and manufacture products that are a first of their kind, we will be able to create better jobs for our people who will no longer have to slog it out as "modern-day clerks," as you put it, in the BPO sector.

I agree.
The thing is that politicians deliberately keep their monopoly on these services. Classic rent-seeking behavior. The sad part is that people don't know this. There are many on this portal who think people like me are just blowing hot air. These masses are so inert that they wouldn't realize that they are being played with even if Manmohan Singh told them so.

deepika
June 17th, 2009, 07:56 AM
You know you have problem with everything around....I always find you complaining all the time...seems you have developed this habit....by the way in this thread what did u actually want to convey?about angreji or about this clerk nonsense?First of all its not only India where people speak this language....In most of the countries around the world people speak english and that's why its considered global language.Secondly its not only India where such companies have employees....uss hisaab se toh apki nazar me sab clerk hi hai....Why dont you try to broaden your mind a bit so that you can have better views as well

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Its all a matter of perspective.
One way of looking at it was that the Brits were providing us a service.
They took our raw goods (e.g. cotton) and provided us with a finished
good that we consumed.

If you look at it this way, they were servicing us. Mahatma Gandhi just thought that wasn't
a good business model for us.

They brought their system of education...and by doing so "khud
kai pair pe kulhaadi maar li".

They also built us a pretty good transport network.

Just depends on how you view it.

Yahan gore rone lag rahe hai ki Hindustan ne inkke saare job cheen liye, and here you are
whining about "clerki". The country is providing value in competitive way and beating the
competition....and enriching itself...and raising the standards of living for its people.

Dikat kya hai?

bhai rathee, if angrez were taking our agricultral goods and making us buy finished goods, woh hameen kaise service kar rahee the?

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
You know you have problem with everything around....I always find you complaining all the time...seems you have developed this habit....by the way in this thread what did u actually want to convey?about angreji or about this clerk nonsense?First of all its not only India where people speak this language....In most of the countries around the world people speak english and that's why its considered global language.Secondly its not only India where such companies have employees....uss hisaab se toh apki nazar me sab clerk hi hai....Why dont you try to broaden your mind a bit so that you can have better views as well

In most of the countries of the world - iske definition doo? Most ka matlab kya hae?
Kya germany, france, italy, sweden, russia, china, korea, ke log English mein apna business karte haeen? aur ky ayeh saab desh backward haeen? English global language hae? Kya aapko sharm aati hae apni language bolne see?
Do you change into a different, superior person by speaking angrezi?
Pehle hamare purwaaj muslmaanon se haare, phirf angrezzon se haare aur aaj hum apni matarbhasha mein bolne waalon ko thucch samajte haeen? backward samajte haeen? aaj hindustan mein bpo major industry hae aur yeh saab log jo inn bpos mein higher ups haeen amerikyoon aur angrezzon ko chunna laga rahe haeen. Hamare loggon ko 1 ruppe de kar aur unse 4 guna leke aur time sheets ki bhi beimaani kar rahee haeen. Agar amerika ko zhukam ho jaata hae too hindustani bpo ko bhi jhatak lagtaa hae. Hum aaj bhi gore loggon ko service kaar rahee haeen.
ko chunna laga rahee haeen

rakeshsehrawat
June 17th, 2009, 08:52 AM
In most of the countries of the world - iske definition doo? Most ka matlab kya hae?
Kya germany, france, italy, sweden, russia, china, korea, ke log English mein apna business karte haeen? aur ky ayeh saab desh backward haeen? English global language hae? Kya aapko sharm aati hae apni language bolne see?
Pehle hamare purwaaj muslmaanon se haare, phirf angrezzon se haare aur aaj hum apni matarbhasha mein bolne waalon ko thucch samajte haeen? backward samajte haeen? aaj hindustan mein bpo major industry hae aur yeh saab log jo inn bpos mein higher ups haeen amerikyoon aur angrezzon ko chunna laga rahe haeen. Hamare loggon ko 1 ruppe de kar aur unse 4 guna leke aur time sheets ki bhi beimaani kar rahee haeen. Agar amerika ko zhukam ho jaata hae too hindustani bpo ko bhi jhatak lagtaa hae. Hum aaj bhi gore loggon ko service kaar rahee haeen.

Waah waah
Hindi ka aisa parcharak meine aaj tak nahi dekha.
Ek baat bata kutta bhoke aur aapke wahan ke peeche daude to aap use wahan chalane denge? Nahi na .kyon ? kyonki kutte ka kaam bhokna hai. Is baat ka tatparya ye hai ki jise gyan nahi jo agyani hai murakh hai aur jo siraf bolna janta hai sun-na nahi, logo ke vichar jise CHURNE kar dete hain, aise logo ko nahi bolna chaiye. Tere desh mein angrezi ke alawa kitni aur bhasha boli jati hain?

Ek dakshin bharatiya ko hindi bolne se nafrat hai aur ye sabit karne ke liye us se hindi mein baat karne ki koshis karna wo nahi samjhega lekin use gaali dena wo sab samajh jayega.Mumbai se gair marathi bhaga diye raj thakre ne kyun?
China russia germany aur jo jo desh aapne ginwaye hain in sabme siraf ek bhasha boli likhi jati hai . agar itna thoook bilone ki bajaye aap desh ki bhasha ko hindi banwa dein Desh se matlab poora desh. Humein hindi bolne mein koi appatti nahi hai apitu hume hindi bolne mein hardik prassantta hogi.
Dhanyawad

rajivsp
June 17th, 2009, 08:55 AM

Yesterday I have applied for new Gas Connection here in Meerut, and for that an affidavit was required, people who got that affidavit in HINDI, they just sent back to get a new one in ENGLISH. When in Meerut ( Hindi Speaking region) Hindi is not accepted which is our national Tongue (I read in books only, never observed in India) then .................................... its better i just keep quite

deepika
June 17th, 2009, 09:09 AM
FYI they may not speak good english but they can speak ....not everyone understands german,french,italian,cantonese,mandrin and all....so residents of such countires do communicate in English if they have to deal with people who understand english...agar English nahi aati hoti toh ho liye the unke business....aapko kisne bola ki woh log English bolte hi nahi...They do speak a bit funny but they speak in english as and when they required to....wah kya assumption hai....and one more thing mujhe apni language bolne me koi sharam nahi aati par mai agar ksi aise aadmi se hindi me baat karu jisse hindi nahi aati toh uske palle kuch nahi padega....so it will be idiotic to speak Hindi with a person who doesn't understand it at all....waise agar aapko angreji aati hogi toh i am sure you know ki most ka matlab kya hai...aur agar nahi toh jawab hai"Jyadatar":D It may not show me as superior person but i feel that you have been gripped by some inferiority complex and i dont know for what reasons :D.....Toh agar aapko lagta hai ki hum log abb bhi(including you) angrejo ki service kar rahe hai toh aap karna chod do kyunki baaki logo pe toh aapki paar nahi baasayegi aur unke ghar aapne toh chalane nahi unn logo ko khud hi chalane hai.waise aapne threads me yeh bataya ki aapko Indian cricketers se problem hai,angrejo se bhi,angreji se bhi,clerks se bhi...kya kuch hai iss duniya me jiss se aapko problem nahi hai?:D waise kya aapko pata hai ki "Cricket' bhi angrejo ka game hai...phir kyu itne sentimental ho rahe ho unke game ke picche aur kyu nahi thread likhte ki yeh game nahi khelna chaiye ji angrej deke gaye the abb Indian logo ka dimag kharab ho raha hai iss game ke peeche:D

akshaymalik84
June 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Baat clerical kaam karne ki nahi hai.....baat hai growth ki..We are the fourth largest GDP in world....and major part of our GDP comes from Service sector....

Rahi baat job Chinne ki to .....we are better professionals than Americans and Britts. Whoever is better gets the Job.

Who says we are doing clerical work....we have many indians working at top executive posts in world's top companies.

rajivsp
June 17th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Baat clerical kaam karne ki nahi hai.....baat hai growth ki..We are the fourth largest GDP in world....and major part of our GDP comes from Service sector....

Rahi baat job Chinne ki to .....we are better professionals than Americans and Britts. Whoever is better gets the Job.

Who says we are doing clerical work....we have many indians working at top executive posts in world's top companies.

Ya we are 4th largest GDP now because every 5th person is Indian in the world and tomorrow we might be the 1st GDP when we see 999 Indians out of 1000 people in the world, As we are the best in producing children (unskilled labor force after all they will also contribute in national GDP).

deepakchoudhry
June 17th, 2009, 09:32 PM
We are a big market for the multinational companies, that is all we are.

Multinational Companies setting up offices in India not because they like India, because it is CHEAP.

Everything we use today has stamp of West on it.

As Sumit pointed out, we are way behind the West at least 100 years (Creating Malls / Consumerism is not progress for me !!!) and if we are not leaders then we can only be followers.

gaganjat
June 17th, 2009, 11:01 PM
clerk mai ke kharabi sai ?

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Ya we are 4th largest GDP now because every 5th person is Indian in the world and tomorrow we might be the 1st GDP when we see 999 Indians out of 1000 people in the world, As we are the best in producing children (unskilled labor force after all they will also contribute in national GDP).

aakhir kisne sach bola. Hamare companies dhokebaaj bhi haeen. hamare vyapari kale dhaan ki badshaah haeen. hum hindustaniyoon mein koi ethics nahee hae. Thabi bahar see jop bhi aaya hamre purwaajon ne laat khayee khyoon ki unmein reed ki haadi nahee thi aur gadaroon nein bahar waalon ka saath diya. aur hamer desh mein gadaroon ki kameen nahee hae aur pehle kabhi bhi kamee nahee thee.

deepakchoudhry
June 18th, 2009, 01:01 AM
clerk mai ke kharabi sai ?

because you are more than just a clerk !!!

rajivsp
June 18th, 2009, 06:18 AM
aakhir kisne sach bola. Hamare companies dhokebaaj bhi haeen. hamare vyapari kale dhaan ki badshaah haeen. hum hindustaniyoon mein koi ethics nahee hae. Thabi bahar see jop bhi aaya hamre purwaajon ne laat khayee khyoon ki unmein reed ki haadi nahee thi aur gadaroon nein bahar waalon ka saath diya. aur hamer desh mein gadaroon ki kameen nahee hae aur pehle kabhi bhi kamee nahee thee.

Kharb Bhai aapki bhavnayen, jazbaat, deshbhkti aur sachchai kabil-e-tareef hai. Magar aapko in baaton ke saath saath apne career par bhi dhyaan dena chahiye. Duniya sirf Kamyaabi dekhti hai, yadi aap kamyaab hain tho log aapko sunenge aur manenge varna just sun kar hans denge.

So as the capacity of being your elder I like to suggest you to be a bit SELFISH. btw have you started programming or not. I was expecting your invite on skype.

rakeshsehrawat
June 18th, 2009, 09:16 AM

Ur behaviour says you are one of them.

Itna negative behaviour ....................ke khaya kare?

akshaymalik84
June 18th, 2009, 10:41 AM

yes, unskilled labor force contributes to national GDP......but there are some work which needs unskilled and semi skilled labor.....Does the person living and working outside india effect GDP.....i dont think so...

Rahi baat population ki wo to Congress jab tak satta main hai.....CONSTANT hogi nahi...and I cant imagin 999 indians out of 1000 people in the world.....do u think india will win the next World War.

vikassingh1
June 18th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Hum log kabh tak amerikiyoon aur gore logoon ke job steal kar ke apne economy badiayeenge?

exactly issi liye australia mein desi khoosad kha rahen --already 'on the edge' and frustrated goron se:D