PDA

View Full Version : yeh standstill cricketers dubara baijeeti karwa ki aane waale haee.

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 04:14 AM
dubara baijeeti ho gayee. South africa se bhi haar gayee yeh paramveer.
iss dhoni ki to.
Isne phir bhi raina ko side mein include kar liya.
Kitne baijeeti karwayeega yeh.
isse aacha to mera 15 saal ka cousin haee.
Itne akaal usme bhi hae ki raina ko 20/20 na ayye.
Na ki Istant sharma ko.
dono ki dono bilkul bekaar.
ireland aur bangali babuoon ko hae hara sakte haeen yeh tessmarkhan.
Muufat ka kha rahee haeen.
Itne paise lete haeen, endorsements ki aur bhi aur maar haar kha kar kiss mueen see aane waale haee yeh paramvir.

deepika
June 17th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Amit ji aapki izzat ko kaunsa batta lag gaya India ke haarne me?kya yeh bahot hi jyada sharam ki baat hai?Game me ek hi team jeetti hai....agar India haar gayi iss baar no big deal....Player is not a God..they are human beings like us and nobody wh plays in such games likes to loose.....but they can't win everytime they are on the pitch....Acha ji agar aapke cousin jyada hi budhimaan hai toh aapke cousin ko hi bhej do phir match khelne dekh lenge kaunse teer maarenge aap log....aap jaise cricket viewers karte hi kya hai?bas T.V on kar liya ya stadium chale gaye apna dil behlane...aur aap logo ka dil tabhi behelta hai jab India jeete...kisi aur team ki jeet aap logo ko gawara nahi.....bas ek packet Uncle chips le liye aur bagal me rakh li Coke ya Pepsi......khaye jao aur Indian players jo achi performance na de unko gaaliya diye jao....Why dont you guys just enjoy the whole game?Why dont you guys learn to admire the team which plays well irrespective of the country they belong to rather than critising our team....They are players and not robots made to win all the times....aapko unke paise ka itna dukh ho raha hai jaise aap hi unko pay karte ho....waise jab last time T-20 jeeti thi India ki team toh aap logo ne kya sabki sone ki tumm banvaayi thi unke liye jo abb itna dukh dikha rahe hai?Why dont you guys get a better game spirit rather than making it sound like some sort of World War?

iss dhoni ki to.
Na ki Istant sharma ko.
Itne paise lete haeen, endorsements ki aur bhi aur maar haar kha kar kiss mueen see aane waale haee yeh paramvir.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 07:51 AM
iss dhoni ki to.
Na ki Istant sharma ko.

Pade rehen de ne ... ke farak pade se. Aadha India bhookha maran laag ryha se .. 20/20 jeet ke chhan thaa lenge.

vikassingh1
June 17th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Mods moved the thread in which I had expressed my views about cricket...so I'm copy pasting my lecture here:- :D

It is a complete waste of a game (you can not call it a sport)
Only 12 countries in the world play it, in that too, 4 or 5 are completely clueless like Ireland, scotland etc. What remains is 8 nations who play it.

I do not understand why then do we have a 'World Cup' for this.

This game involes hardly any exercise--especially the longer versions of 5 days, 3 days and 1 day. Half of the team sits in the pavillion while more than half just stand in the field doing nothing and scratching their crotches...Many players later have to spend injury time sitting out as they get Groin injuries from all the idle scratching :D:D

Anyways, at the root level, in india, there are some 15 -20 men who are reverred like gods or demi gods and are minting in millions. The rest of the country, especially the youth who should be studying or focussing on their career waste hours sitting in front of a TV or travelling to where the game is.

From physical fitness standpoint, you can get a clue from the fact that some all time great cricketers like Ranatunga used to look 6 months pregnant!:D
In the villages you can see small children standing with these home made bats in the fields and wasting hours of time on an end. If you look at their physical fitness, you will be able to see all their ribs and they do not have any physical stamina.

Make any person who plays tennis or football or hockey or basketball or any other outdoor active sport run a marathon along with someone who plays cricket. I bet the one playing cricket would finish in a car and not on foot!:D

Worst is that this game kills all other sports in the nation including the national sport of Hockey in which once india used to be very good. Now it is pathetic to say the least.

Any other sportsmen except cricketeers are basically paupers with no future and hence no parent would encourage a talented and budding child who wishes to become a professional athlete.

The awards too go to these stupid cricketeers instead of going to the deserving boxers.

iss dhoni ki to.
Na ki Istant sharma ko.

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Amit ji aapki izzat ko kaunsa batta lag gaya India ke haarne me?kya yeh bahot hi jyada sharam ki baat hai?Game me ek hi team jeetti hai....agar India haar gayi iss baar no big deal....Player is not a God..they are human beings like us and nobody wh plays in such games likes to loose.....but they can't win everytime they are on the pitch....Acha ji agar aapke cousin jyada hi budhimaan hai toh aapke cousin ko hi bhej do phir match khelne dekh lenge kaunse teer maarenge aap log....abb jaise cricket viewers karte hi kya hai?bas T.V on kar liya ya stadium chale gaye apna dil behlane...aur aap logo ka dil tabhi behelta hai jab India jeete...kisi aur team ki jeet aap logo ko gawara nahi.....bas ek packet Uncle chips le liye aur bagal me rakh li Coke ya Pepsi......khaye jao aur Indian players jo achi performance na de unko gaaliya diye jao....Why dont you guys just enjoy the whole game?Why dont you guys learn to admire the team which plays well irrespective of the country they belong to rather than critising our team....They are players and not robots made to win all the times....aapko unke paise ka itna dukh ho raha hai jaise aap hi unko pay karte ho....waise jab last time T-20 jeeti thi India ki team toh aap logo ne kya sabki sone ki tumm banvaayi thi unke liye jo abb itna dukh dikha rahe hai?Why dont you guys get a better game spirit rather than making it sound like some sort of World War?

Bura na manna par aapk astro sign virgo hae.
Virgo women are completely insensitive, always thinking about themselves. search your inner self. aapko saahi lageega yeh baat sach hae.
I could not get good sleep after this team has brough shame to India. Mein kuch aur din aisa depressed rahonga iss cricket team ne mere saare vacations ki aise ki tasie kar dee.
Agar cricket lovers khatam ho jayeen to inn cricketers ko koi nahee pucheega. Inn dhoni ko blame jaata hae ismee ko koi bhi commonsense nahee rahae. Raina, Yuvraj, jadeja, sharma saab ke saab bekaar nikele. kala muuh kara ke aarahe haeen. Sar par chaada liya ab iske ghar par fans pathar phekenge. Saara mood kharab kar diya.

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Mods moved the thread in which I had expressed my views about cricket...so I'm copy pasting my lecture here:- :D

Only 12 countries in the world play it, in that too, 4 or 5 are completely clueless like Ireland, scotland etc. What remains is 8 nations who play it.

This game involes hardly any exercise--especially the longer versions of 5 days, 3 days and 1 day. Half of the team sits in the pavillion while more than half just stand in the field doing nothing and scratching their crotches...Many players later have to spend injury time sitting out as they get Groin injuries from all the idle scratching :D:D

Anyways, at the root level, in india, there are some 15 -20 men who are reverred like gods or demi gods and are minting in millions. The rest of the country, especially the youth who should be studying or focussing on their career waste hours sitting in front of a TV or travelling to where the game is.

From physical fitness standpoint, you can get a clue from the fact that some all time great cricketers like Ranatunga used to look 6 months pregnant!:D
In the villages you can see small children standing with these home made bats in the fields and wasting hours of time on an end. If you look at their physical fitness, you will be able to see all their ribs and they do not have any physical stamina.

Make any person who plays tennis or football or hockey or basketball or any other outdoor active sport run a marathon along with someone who plays cricket. I bet the one playing cricket would finish in a car and not on foot!:D

Worst is that this game kills all other sports in the nation including the national sport of Hockey in which once india used to be very good. Now it is pathetic to say the least.

Any other sportsmen except cricketeers are basically paupers with no future and hence no parent would encourage a talented and budding child who wishes to become a professional athlete.

The awards too go to these stupid cricketeers instead of going to the deserving boxers.

bhai mere amerika mein baseball bhi aisa hae hae, cricket is faster game then baseball. Angrez chaale gayee aur ab hum apni bhaasha ko neecha samajte haeen aur English ko superrior. Itna bhi ki hindi bolne waale ko illiterate samajte haeen aur English bolne waal eko literate samajte haeen. Hamare gulami nahe gayee. Kuch log English ko World langauge kaaah rahe haeen jaise ki germany, japan, russia, france, sweden, italy ne sirf English ki wajay see tarake karee haee? Why are some people feeling inferior by using their own language? Kya hum abhi bhi ghulam haeen?
Gulam English ke, unke taur tareko ke, Unke games ke?

deepika
June 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Bura mat manna but my diagnosis says that its you who is selfish.....you want India to win always....you know why?because it will boost your so called ego for some idiotic reasons....Kyu apko neend kyu nahi aayi jab India ki team haari?aapne unki tayaari karvaayi thi kya game ki?ya aapke kharche paani pe gayi thi team?Befaltu ke sentiments woh bhi game ke liye....Huh abb bhi kaha puch rahe hai app crickters ko....bas jeet gayi toh thode patake phod liye aur thodi dramebaazi kar li jaise badi taup chala di ho....aur agar haar gaye toh players ke ghar pe pathar faink do....its so shameful to have such mentally retarded and obsessed cricket fans.....Cricket maniacs like you are really harmful for not only players but for country as well...."Hai India nahi jita"........agar itni Desh prem ki bhavna thi toh Army join karte aur 1-2 terrorits maarte...yaha baith ke khaali baat nahi maarte....haanji hum selfish hai baaki saare India ki toh aapko hi chinta hai aur aapne hi paal rakha hai

Virgo women are completely insensitive, always thinking about themselves. search your inner self. aapko saahi lageega yeh baat sach hae.
I could not get good sleep after this team has brough shame to India. Mein kuch aur din aisa depressed rahonga iss cricket team ne mere saare vacations ki aise ki tasie kar dee.
Agar cricket lovers khatam ho jayeen to inn cricketers ko koi nahee pucheega. Inn dhoni ko blame jaata hae ismee ko koi bhi commonsense nahee rahae. Raina, Yuvraj, jadeja, sharma saab ke saab bekaar nikele. kala muuh kara ke aarahe haeen. Sar par chaada liya ab iske ghar par fans pathar phekenge. Saara mood kharab kar diya.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM

Kade jeher khaan ki te nahi soch raha? dhyan te..

amritkharb
June 17th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Bura mat manna but my diagnosis says that its you who are selfish.....you want India to win always....you know why?because it will boost your so called ego for some idiotic reasons....Kyu apko neend kyu nahi aayi jab India ki team haari?aapne unki tayaari karvaayi thi kya game ki?ya aapke kharche paani pe gayi thi team?Befaltu ke sentim,ents woh bhi game ke liye....Huh abb bhi kaha puch rahe hai app crickters ko....bas jeet gayi toh thode patake phod liye aur thodi dramebaazi kar li jaise badi taup chala di ho ya kisis terrorist ko maar diya ho....Cricket maniacs like you are really harmful for not only players but country as well...."Hai India nahi jita"........agar itni Desh prem ki bhavna thi toh Army join karte aur 1-2 terrorits maarte...yaha baith ke khaali baat nahi maarte....haanji hum selfish baaki saare India ki toh aapko hi chinta hai aur aapne hi paal rakha hai

you are funny. Virgo sign ki ladki bahut muuahfat, insensitive, possessive, hotee haee. Yeh baat true haee. Ego ki baat nahee hae, ink cricketers ne apna kaam mein diligence nahee dikhayee. Aur mere tarah bhaut fan haeen India mein.
Mere parivaar mein aadhe se jaayad log military mein haeen behenji. Aur cricket fan hae nahee cricket player bhi hoon.

sidchhikara
June 17th, 2009, 08:37 AM
you are funny. Virgo sign ki ladki bahut muuahfat, insensitive, possessive, hotee haee. Yeh baat true haee. Ego ki baat nahee hae, ink cricketers ne apna kaam mein diligence nahee dikhayee. Aur mere tarah bhaut fan haeen India mein.
Mere parivaar mein aadhe se jaayad log military mein haeen behenji. Aur cricket fan hae nahee cricket player bhi hoon.

Hahahahahahaha !!

deepika
June 17th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Oho toh aap cricket manic hi nahi balki astrology maniac bhi hai.....waise agar aapki knowledge upto date ho toh Virgo women are mature,logical,practical,straightforward and bold...kaunsi astrology ki book padhi hai:Dwaise abhi maine search kiya toh mujhe Virgo women ke baare me yeh pata chala paste kar rahi hu dhyan se padh lena:D

The Virgo woman has discreet charm. She is intelligent, thoughtful, and careful about her grooming. Virgo women are efficient and hard-working. They are ethical and never put career achievements ahead of their moral code. They want to earn what they get and refuse to be manipulative or controlling. They are well-organized and do a good job of balancing personal and professional responsibilities.These women have charming voices, and are good dressers with a natural sense of fashion.Regardless of their formal education, they are often regarded as smart because of their good grammar and vocabulary. Intellectual superiority is one way they present their egotism, even though they may not have a high level of education. Their hopeful nature makes them undaunted by failure. While they are extremely sensitive, it is difficult to keep Virgo women down. Many statesmen, writers, and artists come from this sign. They have a quick and exact eye, which makes them talented in decorating and in making crafts. Women of this sign are extremely fond of using their powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination. When something arouses their curiousity and whets their appetite for knowledge, there is no detail too small to escape them. Virgo women have ingenious ways of extracting information from other people without them being aware of what's going on until it's too late and they know all they want to know. They have a cool, confident bearing and are likely to be very exclusive in the selection of friends. Most Virgo women are especially adept at handling the family budget. They need to learn to ease the stress that is brought on by their high standards.

Aur haan possessive Virog women nahi aap hai woh bhi 'Cricket' ke liye:D

Now coming back to the topic.......waise mai aapke parivar ki baat nahi kar rahi thi mai aapki baat kar rahi thi...aapke parivar wale honge desh bhagat par iss se aapke desh bhagat hona kaise prove hota hai?
agar aap itne ache player hote toh aaj Indian cricket team me hote aur haari hui team ka hissa hote.aur abhi apni poor performance ke liye koi reason de rahe hote:D

roopak
June 17th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I hav no clue where this thread is heading !!

God bless u both!!............lolz!!

Oho toh aap cricket manic hi nahi balki astrology maniac bhi hai.....waise agar aapki knowledge upto date ho toh Virgo women are mature,logical,practical,straightforward and bold...kaunsi astrology ki book padhi hai:Dwaise abhi maine search kiya toh mujhe Virgo women ke baare me yeh pata chala paste kar rahi hu dhyan se padh lena:D

The Virgo woman has discreet charm. She is intelligent, thoughtful, and careful about her grooming. Virgo women are efficient and hard-working. They are ethical and never put career achievements ahead of their moral code. They want to earn what they get and refuse to be manipulative or controlling. They are well-organized and do a good job of balancing personal and professional responsibilities.These women have charming voices, and are good dressers with a natural sense of fashion.Regardless of their formal education, they are often regarded as smart because of their good grammar and vocabulary. Intellectual superiority is one way they present their egotism, even though they may not have a high level of education. Their hopeful nature makes them undaunted by failure. While they are extremely sensitive, it is difficult to keep Virgo women down. Many statesmen, writers, and artists come from this sign. They have a quick and exact eye, which makes them talented in decorating and in making crafts. Women of this sign are extremely fond of using their powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination. When something arouses their curiousity and whets their appetite for knowledge, there is no detail too small to escape them. Virgo women have ingenious ways of extracting information from other people without them being aware of what's going on until it's too late and they know all they want to know. They have a cool, confident bearing and are likely to be very exclusive in the selection of friends. Most Virgo women are especially adept at handling the family budget. They need to learn to ease the stress that is brought on by their high standards.

Now coming back to the topic.......waise mai aapke parivar ki baat nahi kar rahi thi mai aapki baat kar rahi thi...aapke parivar wale honge desh bhagat par iss se aapke desh bhagat hona kaise prove hota hai?
agar aap itne ache player hote toh aaj Indian cricket team me hote aur haari hui team ka hissa hote.aur abhi apni poor performance ke liye koi reason de rahe hote:D

harvindermalik
June 17th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Bura mat manna but my diagnosis says that its you who are selfish.....you want India to win always....you know why?because it will boost your so called ego for some idiotic reasons....Kyu apko neend kyu nahi aayi jab India ki team haari?aapne unki tayaari karvaayi thi kya game ki?ya aapke kharche paani pe gayi thi team?Befaltu ke sentiments woh bhi game ke liye....Huh abb bhi kaha puch rahe hai app crickters ko....bas jeet gayi toh thode patake phod liye aur thodi dramebaazi kar li jaise badi taup chala di ho....aur agar haar gaye toh players ke ghar pe pathar faink do....its so shameful to have such mentally retarded and obsessed cricket fans.....Cricket maniacs like you are really harmful for not only players but for country as well...."Hai India nahi jita"........agar itni Desh prem ki bhavna thi toh Army join karte aur 1-2 terrorits maarte...yaha baith ke khaali baat nahi maarte....haanji hum selfish hai baaki saare India ki toh aapko hi chinta hai aur aapne hi paal rakha hai

HAHAHAH Chhori tu baat to sahi kah sai.... Pr yo Balak "BHAVUUK" ho rya sai....jyatai Annap Shnaap bolais sai.........Bhai PAHLWAN...India HAAR gai..baat to Madi bni.... pr Itna Gahra sadmaa na le.. es Nakli Circus ka... aur usme bhi Itna andha ho rya sai k...Chori k Sign nai le kai anaap shanaap..baat kah sai..... Maadi baat hai ....
tere Dukh mai hum tere sath hai... Pr LAdki ko Galat Bolne ka koi karan nhi tha...deppi ne basss apna view rkha hai... hope you will show some maturity next time

vikassingh1
June 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM
bhai mere amerika mein baseball bhi aisa hae hae, cricket is faster game then baseball. Angrez chaale gayee aur ab hum apni bhaasha ko neecha samajte haeen aur English ko superrior. Itna bhi ki hindi bolne waale ko illiterate samajte haeen aur English bolne waal eko literate samajte haeen. Hamare gulami nahe gayee. Kuch log English ko World langauge kaaah rahe haeen jaise ki germany, japan, russia, france, sweden, italy ne sirf English ki wajay see tarake karee haee? Why are some people feeling inferior by using their own language? Kya hum abhi bhi ghulam haeen?

Cricket is also a game of 'Angrej' only.
It was earlier meant to be played by only the rich and royal English 'sahaab'

Indian 'slaves' used to just fetch the ball while the gorre saab hit it to show their prowess and impress the ladies in the stands.

Now which countries play Cricket? Either those who were under imperial rule at some day and age or those who have the english speaking white caucasians living in them (immigrated from England at some time)

As far as the merit of this game goes, as I said it was more of a time pass for the rich and royal...was not intended for a lot of exercise or dexterity. Much like Golf--which is not really intended for physical development but for the layman has more of a Corporate guy touch to it.

About baseball, you are much mistaken thinking that it is slower than Cricket...it involves much more activity and physical exercise to play baseball which is rightly an American game but played by some other nations too.

The only all american game is American Football (not the normall soccer)...and football has athletes of the highest order of physical development...something like a mixture of wrestling and soccer/ track athletes...

Cricket sucks big time!:D

vikassingh1
June 17th, 2009, 09:05 AM

:D:D zeher sucks buddy, try Nitrogen (inert gas) inhalation...its the best and easiest/ painless way to go....with no pain and a high chance of success instead of a botched self execution....

nd I will let Dhoni know that amrit inhaled the amrit coz of him and him only :)

raj_rathee
June 17th, 2009, 09:31 AM

iss rog tae tae mada sa khawa eh ho sae...

brahmtewatia
June 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM
my feelings are same, what i said earlier...
v
v
v

in sab ko murga bana do. (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=208470&postcount=18)

cooljat
June 17th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Enlightening write up, Vikas.
But I doubt if it'll open the eyes of blind followers. :rolleyes:

cooljat
June 17th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Hummm, ... I wonder if you are aware or not that Cricket is also an English game, Angrej are the one who brought this game in India. So you can see like you all the Religious followers of Cricket here in India are still Gulaam (from ur point of view). :rolleyes:

ps: No offense meant!

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Cricket is also a game of 'Angrej' only.
It was earlier meant to be played by only the rich and royal English 'sahaab'

Indian 'slaves' used to just fetch the ball while the gorre saab hit it to show their prowess and impress the ladies in the stands.

Now which countries play Cricket? Either those who were under imperial rule at some day and age or those who have the english speaking white caucasians living in them (immigrated from England at some time)

As far as the merit of this game goes, as I said it was more of a time pass for the rich and royal...was not intended for a lot of exercise or dexterity. Much like Golf--which is not really intended for physical development but for the layman has more of a Corporate guy touch to it.

About baseball, you are much mistaken thinking that it is slower than Cricket...it involves much more activity and physical exercise to play baseball which is rightly an American game but played by some other nations too.

The only all american game is American Football (not the normall soccer)...and football has athletes of the highest order of physical development...something like a mixture of wrestling and soccer/ track athletes...

Cricket sucks big time!:D

Amerikaan playing these games are regularly outed as steroid users.
baseball bahut dheema game hae. saab khade rehte haeen ek jagay aur game jaldi jaldi khatam ho jaata hae. aur gloves se catch karte haeen crciket te tarah naheen. saare k esaar eamerikan player steroid user haeen. Highest order of development my foot. Dhokebaaji see body banae hue hae. druggies.

deepakchoudhry
June 18th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Behenji(Miss plain jane) you arer wrong. Virgo women ke qualities ki definition reality mein yeh haee:
bold actually means muhfaat and insensitive like you demonstrated
straightforward actually means highly manipualtive
practical always looking for themselves and selfish, dusroon ko istemaal karne waali
intelligent not true, middle rank in the class and that is not intelligent
mature mummy mummy crying virgo women so mature:tamatar
logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother:tamatar
Ethical not true at all, virgo women are very unethical, do not hesitate in telling lies to further themselves, lying is a regular thing with virgo women :tamatar
Charming voices - to get men to do their:tamatar bidding
powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination of a virgo women are asl mein - chalaki, dhokebaaji, and to manipulate others do do their bidding:tamatar
cool, confident bearing is a deception, inside a virgo women is a weakling and a selfish woman who does not hesitates in using others, artificially sweet, cunning virgo women apni sweet nakli voice see loggon ko istemaal karne waali, voice control :tamatar

So in reality the virgo women is a highly sarcastic women, with average IQ, devoid of sensitivity(muufat), a weakling pretending to be a strong women, a highly manipualtive women always apne matlab ki and deceiving others to do her bidding.

virgo women jayye kueen mein. :tamatar
Edit more astro sign qualities of a virgo women hestiate nahee karte apni khud ki family ko apne matlab ke liye isteemal karne see, woh ek sabotager ki trarah hae jaise ki chuaa ek ghar ke jaad ghodata hae wasie hae virgo women apne matlab ke liye kisse ki bhi jaad ghood sakte haee. virgo women sirf apne matlab ki by hook or by crook.

Amit you have lost the plot.

You have every right to disagree but without getting personal.

Take control of your emotions.

And If you don't understand what I mean, please ask any of your well wisher to read it to you what you have just written here.

I'm sure you know what a gentleman should do next, I leave the rest to your wisdom.

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 01:39 AM
sach kaha aapne. mein virgo women ke level par neche utar aaya. bahut virgo women see waasta pada hae uski summary hae yeh.

sidchhikara
June 18th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Behenji(Miss plain jane) you arer wrong. Virgo women ke qualities ki definition reality mein yeh haee:
practical always looking for themselves and selfish, dusroon ko istemaal karne waali
logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother:tamatar
Ethical not true at all, virgo women are very unethical, do not hesitate in telling lies to further themselves, lying is a regular thing with virgo women :tamatar
powers of analysis, observation, and discrimination of a virgo women are asl mein - chalaki, dhokebaaji, and to manipulate others do do their bidding:tamatar
cool, confident bearing is a deception, inside a virgo women is a weakling and a selfish woman who does not hesitates in using others, artificially sweet, cunning virgo women apni sweet nakli voice see loggon ko istemaal karne waali, voice control :tamatar

So in reality the virgo women is a highly sarcastic women, with average IQ, devoid of sensitivity(muufat), a weakling pretending to be a strong women, a highly manipualtive women always apne matlab ki and deceiving others to do her bidding.

Edit more astro sign qualities of a virgo women hestiate nahee karte apni khud ki family ko apne matlab ke liye isteemal karne see, woh ek sabotager ki trarah hae jaise ki chuaa ek ghar ke jaad ghodata hae wasie hae virgo women apne matlab ke liye kisse ki bhi jaad ghood sakte haee. virgo women sirf apne matlab ki by hook or by crook.

WTF???
Bhai Amrit ... woh Jeher khaan ka plan cancel kar diya????
Tanne te Bejan Daruwala ka bhi number kaat diya. Virgo raashi ki kati kaanch kadh di.

vikassingh1
June 18th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Amerikaan playing these games are regularly outed as steroid users.
baseball bahut dheema game hae. saab khade rehte haeen ek jagay aur game jaldi jaldi khatam ho jaata hae. aur gloves se catch karte haeen crciket te tarah naheen. saare k esaar eamerikan player steroid user haeen. Highest order of development my foot. Dhokebaaji see body banae hue hae. druggies.

Jhakoi:-

American ki spelling to sikh le pehle :D

You dont know anything about baseball...ye khade rehna is exactly true for only one game in the world- cricket

and gloves se pakadna achi baat hain...intention is to play a game and show physical stamina and playing ability,...not to break your hands with a hard leather ball. Tomorrow you will say that I travel on a bike at 100 miles per hour without a helmet and so I am the coolest! The analogy really applies.

If there has been one odd controversy about steroids, it does not mean that all of them take it....they practice for hours everyday for years to get in that shape. It does not come in while chilling in the carribean or shooting ads to mint money.

Indian people do not even know any other sport due to this cricket and hence that is what they attach their emotions too....

People doing Havans for the players and appeasing gods and sitting in front of the tv for hours and days, how much lower can it go??

vikassingh1
June 18th, 2009, 02:05 AM
:D:D

hahaha, ive never had so much fun

this site rocks!!:D:D

mature mummy mummy crying virgo women so mature
logical - actually means manipulating everyone around them to fulfill their own motives even their own mother

vikassingh1
June 18th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Enlightening write up, Vikas.
But I doubt if it'll open the eyes of blind followers. :rolleyes:

Thanks Jit

And it will not (open the eyes of the blind followers) coz a blind person is blind whether their eyes are open or shut :D

I just stated some facts here, I know the hard core followers will just booo at me

deepika
June 18th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I dont know about my sun sign but i am so very sure that you fall in the most degraded sun sign...apna sun sign bata de zara uska post morten mai kar dyu....i dont know about your sun sign but i am writing a few of the qualities that you possess...Cheap,Foul mouth,MUfaat(your reply suggests that),lunatic(as you yourself dont know what you write cricketers se astrology pe pahuch gaya),mean,frustration,wicked,inferiority complex,Useless,Disrespectful,shameless,illiterate (your reply absolutely suggests that).More is less to praise you so i must stop
You and those who actually are amused reading this pile of sh*t that have written really need to get a life...Better one...Your I.Q level is indeed beyond extent.

deepika
June 18th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Tumhara koi level bhi hai?Tumhare reply se toh nahi lagta

sach kaha aapne. mein virgo women ke level par neche utar aaya. bahut virgo women see waasta pada hae uski summary hae yeh.

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by vikassingh1
I was not addressing the post to you. (Did you see me quoting you? NO!)
As I had said earlier once, I do not talk to imbeciles like you.

Conversation happens only between 2 or more well meaning people who have open minds to both listen and atleast try to understand what the other person is saying. In your case that is not present.

You just start firing wildly and your points never have any gravity in them. All you end up in proving is your own immaturity and poor communication skills.

So kindly excuse.

PS: I would recommend you should take some courses in effective communication skills and anger/ temper management. The manner in which you write your posts are horrendous for the lack of a better word. You get over excited and start firing away and attack a person instead of trying to attack a problem or situation that is being discussed. I have answers to what you have asked me, but I will not bother to say them as they will be followed by one more immature attack as always and as with all others here.

Keep in mind that just because you are a lady, does not give you the passport to travel to the land of rudeness. Behave with people in a manner in which you want people to behave with you.

Vikas has lots of that sense which wise people say is common but really is not common! mere aaur vikas ke astro sign same lagte haeen!

mann123
June 18th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Aree Amrit bhai tere mansaa ke se

Sare ke saree threads main kisse na kisse gelyaa singg pinaye pawee se

Bhagat kisse ne to bakas de.

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 09:03 AM
vikassingh ki thread pizhle post mein dekho. problem ke solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale mansuho par waar karna shure kar dete haee.
Aur mene too sirf virgo women ki qualities batlayee thi isme narajgi ki kya baat? Yey too nahee kaha ki yeh aise hae. Paida hone ke time see bhi too pharak padta hae. sab log jo Oct 2 ko paida hue woh sab ke sab Gandhi jaise too nahee hotee.

deepika
June 18th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Jis Vikas ki tum dinngiya haak rahe ho woh kya karta hai zara uski bhi post padho na...aur tum kya karte ho?Tumhare muh se shobha nahi deta yeh ki solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale manas par waar karna shuru kar deti hai.Tume bade solutions ke dher laga diye....you keep sulking all the time....Tum kitne Gentleman ho yeh tumhari aurato ke baare me ghatiya soch se pata chalta hai u need not to explain...Aur waise yeh Bhalla manas hai kaun?Vikas singh?ya tum?Disgusting:mad:

vikassingh ki thread pizhle post mein dekho. problem ke solution ki bajay yeh seedha bhale mansuho par waar karna shure kar dete haee.
Aur mene too sirf virgo women ki qualities batlayee thi isme narajgi ki kya baat? Yey too nahee kaha ki yeh aise hae. Paida hone ke time see bhi too pharak padta hae. sab log jo Oct 2 ko paida hue woh sab ke sab Gandhi jaise too nahee hotee.

sidchhikara
June 18th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Amrit ... please keep coming up with these threads .. they are lovely. You are a satirists dream. Your body of work is very impressive. zzzzzzzzzzz

amritkharb
June 18th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Amrit ... please keep coming up with these threads .. they are lovely. You are a satirists dream. Your body of work is very impressive. zzzzzzzzzzz

saare thread isliyee haen. I think I hit bullseye on excellent qualities of the virgo women. If it was not true she would have laughed but..:p

Lagta hae ek thread Vikassingh kya karte haeen iss ki bhi nikale padege.:D
Phir mein kya karta hoon aur aur vikas kya karate haeen iska naaptol deepika bhaag kar karegee aur phir muzhe meri aukaat batayegee ek "nice" virgo lady jaise dusre ko batatee hae uski aukaat.:D