PDA

View Full Version : Software

jkay
June 20th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Jats expert in IT and Computer should maintain all type of freeware Software for the convenience of other Jat Bhai.

aryasatyadev
June 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Joginder bhai isme Humor kahan tha...... shyad red letters me.......... mods should move this thread to Tech Talk

Jats expert in IT and Computer should maintain all type of freeware Software for the convenience of other Jat Bhai.

navdeepbudhwar
June 20th, 2009, 08:51 PM

ha ha ha..........bahut hasi aai.......
itni hasi to mujhe aaj tak nai aai..........
yaar kitna funny tha....

rana1
July 3rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
hhihiihiihiihhiihihihhihih hi r marga rr bhai yo ke sunaa deya taneeeeeeee

navdeepbudhwar
July 4th, 2009, 12:06 AM
hhihiihiihiihhiihihihhihih hi r marga rr bhai yo ke sunaa deya taneeeeeeee

bhai ree logo ka peet dukhan lag gaya......

bss kar bhai.........itna mat haasa.........:tamatar:tamatar

NKharub
July 4th, 2009, 10:41 AM
hahhahahahahhahahahhahaha k tha yo samj na aya........kai der soch k jab post kari hai......hahahhahahaha

jojidahiya
July 7th, 2009, 02:27 AM
which software do you want bhai?

bijendermalik
July 22nd, 2009, 09:01 PM
Most of them you can find very easily (at the right price – free!), you can Google it, search on download.com, torrent site etc.

bijendermalik
July 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
It is a great file copy utility that is now newly available on TechNet. Why am I notifying you about a file copy utility? RichCopy is a multi-threaded extremely robust utility to copy files between locations. In particular this tool is fantastic when copying many files at a time especially across a slow link.

You can find the tool and the blog entry on the TechNet website here: http: //technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.04.utilityspotlight.aspx?pr=blog
(I know the link seems to be broken, I don't have full access to post full link but try to delete the space in http: // you will be fine)