PDA

View Full Version : Hummer... Now in india

navdeepbudhwar
June 24th, 2009, 12:36 AM
General motors has made it public that they will have negotiations with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. regarding launching the Hummer in India with full fledged availability.
and the new hummer will also be avalable in india soon.GM has not yet decided the price in india , bt it would be vry high..

jst have a look at new hummer u will surely lovv ithttp://www.jatland.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=996&pictureid=6364

to kaisi lagi.........
mere jaise to bs iske sapne hi le sakte hai...:D

bishanleo2001
June 24th, 2009, 04:19 AM
General motors has made it public that they will have negotiations with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. regarding launching the Hummer in India with full fledged availability.
and the new hummer will also be avalable in india soon.GM has not yet decided the price in india , bt it would be vry high..

jst have a look at new hummer u will surely lovv ithttp://www.jatland.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=996&pictureid=6364

to kaisi lagi.........
mere jaise to bs iske sapne hi le sakte hai...:D
Bhai Navdeep ke baat kardi, sapne bade rakhega te Hummer ke Helicopter bhee le lega

navdeepbudhwar
June 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Bhai Navdeep ke baat kardi, sapne bade rakhega te Hummer ke Helicopter bhee le lega

bhai ye bat hai to helicopter bhi cancle.....ib to jet plane lunga:rock:rock

bishanleo2001
June 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dahiyarules
June 24th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Its good show car. The people I know who got a hummer clean it all day to make shine like a new silver dollar. Thats not how a hummer is supposed to look if you consider what a hummer is meant to do.

You want me honest opinion: In a hummer, It feel like you are sitting on Roadways minus the noise and the rattling windows and when you get out of it, and your internal organs wont vibrate for the next three days.

navdeepbudhwar
June 24th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Its good show car. The people I know who got a hummer clean it all day to make shine like a new silver dollar. Thats not how a hummer is supposed to look if you consider what a hummer is meant to do.

You want me honest opinion: In a hummer, It feel like you are sitting on Roadways minus the noise and the rattling windows and when you get out of it, and your internal organs wont vibrate for the next three days.

thanx dhaiyaa ji ...but can you or any other JL member tell me about the actual price of hummer(H1 and H2)?????

rocky0036
June 25th, 2009, 03:19 AM
hummer konsa kam hai.jet jitni speed sa bhai

navdeepbudhwar
June 25th, 2009, 03:24 AM
hummer konsa kam hai.jet jitni speed sa bhai

aacha,,,, ferr bhai yu india ki sadko pe to naa kamyab hoti ......kyoo????

dahiyarules
June 25th, 2009, 06:54 AM
thanx dhaiyaa ji ...but can you or any other JL member tell me about the actual price of hummer(H1 and H2)?????

2009 Hummers H2 start at around 60,000 dollars. Used ones that at 3-5 years old with around 50K miles on them sell for around 20,000 dollars.

They do not make H1 anymore.

Where di you hear they are coing to bring Hummer to India? I could not find it anywhere in the news.