PDA

View Full Version : How dangerous is this summer.....

navdeepbudhwar
July 2nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
how dangerous is this summer........i love winters....
why do Blood THickens???----:confused:
To decrease the temprature of blood water in the blood vaporises from blood vessels and moisture gets stored in spaces outside cells of body or extracellular spaces .blood thickens and it's flow decreases...
Effects of thickness of blood-
1-Hypothylamus-:eek:
when temp. of body rises above(98.6f or 37c)hypothalamus,a part of brain triggers a processof heat regulationthe body tries to get rid of heat by sweating,but hypothalamus fails to activate heat control system if the temp. rises beyond 39C
2-HEART-
due to thickning of blood,it's supply to heart or brain may be chocked leading to death.
3-BRAIN-
decrease of blood supply to brain leads to loss of orientation
4-LIVER-
the thickned blood may cloat in organs such as liver and pancreas
5-KIDNEY-
decrease of blood supply to kidney leads to reduction of flow of urine and increase of creatinine in kidney and blood.this leads to kidney faliure...
6- loss of fluid may cause low blood pressure and sometyms death occurs due the heart stops pumping effectively:(

now can we discuss the steps that should be taken during super hot summers to control thicness of blood?????
first- i am giving you----
1-Drink as much water you can .it will help to reduce the body temprature....

rakeshsehrawat
July 2nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
India got finest weather system. Heat of summer gives you many benifits like ripening of fruits (Mango, Jamun, Watermalon etc.) which are ripened by chemicals. Harmful effects of chemicals are known by everyone.
Jamun in nature's cure for diabetes.
Skin of indians is also very good although slightly dark in colour but you need not to take sunbath etc.
Swine flue did not spread in India due to this summer.
Mosquitoes and flies die in hot weather so lesser number of diseases like malaria and dangue.

Instead of complaining about nature enjoy it's every season.

navdeepbudhwar
July 2nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
India got finest weather system. Heat of summer gives you many benifits like ripening of fruits (Mango, Jamun, Watermalon etc.) which are ripened by chemicals. Harmful effects of chemicals are known by everyone.
Jamun in nature's cure for diabetes.
Skin of indians is also very good although slightly dark in colour but you need not to take sunbath etc.
Mosquitoes and flies die in hot weather so lesser number of diseases like malaria and dangue.

bhai jii app to gudgaon mai monsoon ka mazza le rahe hoo....aur vaise bhi saara tym A.C mai rehte hoo.but bhai saahab mai to JAIPUR mai hu aaj kal....hostel mai na A.c hai naa aur kuch...aaj class bhi bunk kar di garmi ki vajah se....kal class mai do girls ko bhi chakkar aa gayee......
and vaise bhi JAAN rahegi to hi in fruits ka maaza lene naa......
but ye garmi to jeene hi nai de rahi.......

rakeshsehrawat
July 2nd, 2009, 12:50 PM
bhai jii app to gudgaon mai monsoon ka mazza le rahe hoo....aur vaise bhi saara tym A.C mai rehte hoo.but bhai saahab mai to JAIPUR mai hu aaj kal....hostel mai na A.c hai naa aur kuch...aaj class bhi bunk kar di garmi ki vajah se....kal class mai do girls ko bhi chakkar aa gayee......

Meine Garmi ka bhi maza liya hai mere dost.

Chori to ram ne banayee e najuk hain usme mein kuch nahi kar sakta.

Class bunk aali baat uncle ne bata we batawenge ke kar garmi tein bachan khater:rock:rock:rock:rock

navdeepbudhwar
July 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
OFF TOPIC-naa re bhai unkle te naa btaiyoo........arr bhai vaa choori naazuk naa thi....saari ladkiyaa maa thadi thi ....

the most dangerous effect is HEATSTROKE

SIGNS OF HEATSTROKE---

1- highcore temp.(the temp . of body's internal organs)
2-hot red dry skin
3-rapid pulse,rapid shallow breathing
3-headache
4-nausea
5-dizzliness,confusion
6-strange behaviour
7-possible loss of consiousness

steps that should be taken to control HEATSTROKE--
1- cool the heat stroke victim by removing him immediately from the sun.
2-provide him water or other fluid(glucose)

aryasatyadev
July 3rd, 2009, 02:01 AM
Bhai yaa post dekh ke manne purane din yaad awen sain jab tapto dophari me, kacche aam todan khatir bera na kit tahin likad jaya karte, fer johad me bhainsan galyan tarya karte....... us time isne kahya karte GARMI...... ib se yaa summer, jab Navdeep college me AC dhoonde sai, bhai yo te dekh ib bhi balak kikar niche baith ke padhen sain......
Rakesh bhai ne sahi kahya sai.... mhara ktch naa howe is garmi mai..... haan immune system strong ho jyaga

deepika
July 3rd, 2009, 02:33 AM
Navdeep tum ek aur disadvantage bhul gaye Summers ki....Those people who always live in airconditioned houes and drive airconditioned cars are tend to get 'Sun Burns" if exposed to the scorching sun in hot summer :eek:
how dangerous is this summer........i love winters....
why do Blood THickens???----:confused:
To decrease the temprature of blood water in the blood vaporises from blood vessels and moisture gets stored in spaces outside cells of body or extracellular spaces .blood thickens and it's flow decreases...
Effects of thickness of blood-
1-Hypothylamus-:eek:
when temp. of body rises above(98.6f or 37c)hypothalamus,a part of brain triggers a processof heat regulationthe body tries to get rid of heat by sweating,but hypothalamus fails to activate heat control system if the temp. rises beyond 39C
2-HEART-
due to thickning of blood,it's supply to heart or brain may be chocked leading to death.
3-BRAIN-
decrease of blood supply to brain leads to loss of orientation
4-LIVER-
the thickned blood may cloat in organs such as liver and pancreas
5-KIDNEY-
decrease of blood supply to kidney leads to reduction of flow of urine and increase of creatinine in kidney and blood.this leads to kidney faliure...
6- loss of fluid may cause low blood pressure and sometyms death occurs due the heart stops pumping effectively:(

now can we discuss the steps that should be taken during super hot summers to control thicness of blood?????
first- i am giving you----
1-Drink as much water you can .it will help to reduce the body temprature....

tara
July 3rd, 2009, 04:53 AM
increases ur metabolism n those averse to extereme heat lose their appetite coz they alwaz feel full giddy n bloated

so doesnt let u gain those pounds even if u dont exercise at all!

deepika
July 3rd, 2009, 06:44 AM
Another advantage is.....can help people with extra fair complexion to get some tan:D

increases ur metabolism n those averse to extereme heat lose their appetite coz they alwaz feel full giddy n bloated

so doesnt let u gain those pounds even if u dont exercise at all!

sidchhikara
July 3rd, 2009, 08:33 AM
India got finest weather system.

Hahahaha !! Bhai ek be apni kaam aali te boojh liye kitna finest se.

Hahaha ! Dark skin badhiya na hoti iska matlab ... hmmm !! fer gori skin badhiya ho se ... iska matlab Europe ka thanda weather badhiya hoga - by transitive property.

Cancer ka illaj --- taate ret mein jaake lot lo.

[/QUOTE]
Chhori garmi mein chakkar kha ke padan laag rhi sein ... tu keh se enjoy ! Kati loh ka took se tu bhai.

rakeshsehrawat
July 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Hahahaha !! Bhai ek be apni kaam aali te boojh liye kitna finest se.
Mein Itna rayees nahi ki mere ghar kamwali aaye. I have to manage things myself.

Hahaha ! Dark skin badhiya na hoti iska matlab ... hmmm !! fer gori skin badhiya ho se ... iska matlab Europe ka thanda weather badhiya hoga - by transitive property.
Ya as per mindsets of Indians.

Cancer ka illaj --- taate ret mein jaake lot lo.
Ye theory aaj hi aayee hai kya?

Chhori garmi mein chakkar kha ke padan laag rhi sein ... tu keh se enjoy ! Kati loh ka took se tu bhai.[/QUOTE]

Mein metal ka nahi bana lekin choriya jisa najuk bhi koni.

Sorry for derailing topic:(

cooljat
July 3rd, 2009, 11:15 AM
Bhai, kunsi jagah hai Jaipur mein tu?

Waise ke baat kare hai bhai? when jats felt heat and when heat made Jats sweat? :rolleyes:

Ek Rajasthan mein kahavat hai Jats pe, - 'Jat aur Goyra taawde mein nikla kare hai' means Jat aur Goyra (one reptile creature -Veranus) generally come out in scorching heat. Taawda - means kaddi dhoop.

Stay away from Luxuries ... they make you weak!

Rock on
Jit

Samarkadian
July 3rd, 2009, 12:29 PM
This dangerous heat is irritating for sure but less than your mindless posting.

navdeepbudhwar
July 3rd, 2009, 03:05 PM
This dangerous heat is irritating for sure but less than your mindless posting.

my mindless postings?????:confused:
how can u sy that????? and if im irritating u then goo ahead and tell the moderators....vaise aap kehna kya chahte hoo.....khul ke kahoo.......

aryasatyadev
July 3rd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Navdeep, ib lage sai bhai yo Summer vakai dengerous hai tera dimag kyon garam hogya Samar ki post dekh kai..... garmi ka asar hai ke..... arr mere bhai tu Summer ki baat kar rya tha ya Samar ki???:confused::confused:

rakeshsehrawat
July 3rd, 2009, 10:56 PM
my mindless postings?????:confused:
How can u sy that????? And if im irritating u then goo ahead and tell the moderators....vaise aap kehna kya chahte hoo.....khul ke kahoo.......

yu dev na ban jaave is maare paap kare hai:d:d:d

navdeepbudhwar
July 4th, 2009, 12:39 PM
yu dev na ban jaave is maare paap kare hai:d:d:d

off topic--'yu' kon hai??? mai yaa samar sahab...

on topic--During the summer, the heat and rays from the sun can be very damaging, causing hair to become dry, brittle and frizzy

to make the hairs beautiful regular conditioning treatments are important to keep hair moist and pliant.

deepika
July 5th, 2009, 12:47 PM
For a kidney transplant recipient chances of getting skin cancer from sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays on the skin are much higher.

aryasatyadev
July 5th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks Deepika for medical update on effect of UV rays

jojidahiya
July 7th, 2009, 03:22 AM
cool down man, cool down both of you.

VJ
July 7th, 2009, 07:49 AM
baat isi sai...bade bhaiyooo....rola na karoooo......:rock

arrr garmi teh bachan tai...aapne gaila panni ki botal le ke chalya karoooo.....garmi lage teh aapne upar ger looo:).....arr dehydration teh bachan tai khud bhi 2 ghooot mar loooo:).....arrr fer bhi panni bach jya teh....kise poodhe ( plant) me ger doooo......unne bhi garmi lage sai....:(

aryasatyadev
July 8th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Arr bhai ghar te likadti haana, rabdi pi ke chalo, arr bahar jab bhi time mile beer pi lo..... there are a lot of solutions to counter the heat.... but the best is to stay at home and venture out only when it is utmost necessary

navdeepbudhwar
July 8th, 2009, 07:52 AM
bhai ib garmi te dubak ke ghara to betha nai ja sakta.............
kam kaj aale admi ne to bahar nikalna hi pade............

aryasatyadev
July 9th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Navdeep, pehlan te tere photo me piche jo jagah khali padi hai usme kuch neem ke ped laga de, kam se kam aapke junior to summer ko intna dagerous nahi batayenge....

bhai ib garmi te dubak ke ghara to betha nai ja sakta.............
kam kaj aale admi ne to bahar nikalna hi pade............

navdeepbudhwar
July 11th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Navdeep, pehlan te tere photo me piche jo jagah khali padi hai usme kuch neem ke ped laga de, kam se kam aapke junior to summer ko intna dagerous nahi batayenge....

bhai kyukrr lagauu.......yuu to college ki property hai.......

aryasatyadev
July 11th, 2009, 09:29 PM
College me bhi ped lag jyaya karen, authorities se baat kar arr ek proposal de ki tum ek ped laga kar jab tak college me rahoge uski dekhbhal karoge, they will be happy to let you plant one...