PDA

View Full Version : 'Fake encounter' An Innocent Ghaziabad youth killed by cops in Dehradun

Bhupinder
July 6th, 2009, 10:52 AM
An Innocent Ghaziabad youth Ranvir Singh Tewatia killed by cops in Dehradun.

Ranvir Singh Tewatia was a MBA, 24 Year old, who had come to the Uttarakhand capital to reportedly take up an assignment with a financial firm, his family members accused the Dehradun police of gunning him down in a 'fake encounter' Friday.

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-67427.html

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/ghaziabad-youth-killed-by-cops-in-dehradun_100213406.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=IndiaSectionPage&id=6fa98772-ef17-4d7f-a7fa-29aa04693805&Headline=Did+Uttarakhand+police+torture+youth+to+d eath%3f

deepika
July 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Really very unfortunate incident.May his soul rest in peace and may the culprits get punished.

An Innocent Ghaziabad youth Ranvir Singh Tewatia killed by cops in Dehradun.

Ranvir Singh Tewatia was a MBA, 24 Year old, who had come to the Uttarakhand capital to reportedly take up an assignment with a financial firm, his family members accused the Dehradun police of gunning him down in a 'fake encounter' Friday.

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-67427.html

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/uncategorized/ghaziabad-youth-killed-by-cops-in-dehradun_100213406.html

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=IndiaSectionPage&id=6fa98772-ef17-4d7f-a7fa-29aa04693805&Headline=Did+Uttarakhand+police+torture+youth+to+d eath%3f

sunillathwal
July 6th, 2009, 11:30 AM
'Fake encounter' An Innocent Ghaziabad youth killed by cops in Dehradun..

Encounter could have been fake but that doesn't (necessarily) imply that the youth was innocent!!

Anyways, May the departed Rest in peace.

sjakhars
July 6th, 2009, 01:47 PM
This was the first thought came in my mind when I read the news.

May the departed soul rest in peace.
Regards.

'Fake encounter' An Innocent Ghaziabad youth killed by cops in Dehradun..

Encounter could have been fake but that doesn't (necessarily) imply that the youth was innocent!!

Anyways, May the departed Rest in peace.

crsnadar
July 6th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Uttranchal police aur UP(w) ka "36 ka आकड़ा" bahut purana hai.
Few of them have some preconcieved ideas in their mind that UP(w) people are all bullies, dominating & unsocial. Which is not true at all. But they don't have any Soft Corner in their heart for UP(w) people exept few good people of Uttranchal. It seems like some ego clash in this incidence which they tried to cover up.

This is really very unfortunate for the family who has lost his young son who had been a brilliant student & has had none of the unlawful involvements as claimed by Uttranchal police.

May his soul rest in peace & may GOD grant strength to his family to fight for justice.

Uttranchal govt is supporting the family of the victim well & hope they will get the justice soon.

harish24
July 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM
It is said that the youth was without helmet and that is why he did not stop at the NAKA and the cops chased him and then beat him and his situation became worse so they fabricated a story to get ride of the situation and then they shoot him from the front and made a hoch poch story. The cops must be punished and all jats should stand for it.:rock

Bhupinder
July 6th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Fyi - He was a brilliant and a sincere student. Just he completed his MBA with 85%. He always got position in his acadmic career and recently he went to dheradun to join a finance company. His fater is running mother dairy milk booth after taking retirement from defence. I know him personally and they are very good and very gentel person and Ranvir was also a good and sincer person.

This is really a very bad news. We should think on that why our child killed by any one police or criminals and why they do not think what they are going to do. Because we are powerless and Middle class we do not have influence in govt. That's why police man did not think to check his background before taking action.

Why Govt. never take responsiblity , why they never take action on police and criminals. This is a Govt duty to give security to all people.

aryasatyadev
July 6th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Encounters (if they are so) are always fake (as per the reports of papers) but had anybody ever tried to listen to the police version...... after some two three days the news will be forgotten without any further inputs from the press..... if anybody is interested, he/she should persue the news item and check what will be the outcome..... till now all of it are reports of police...... and we are discussing here is because the boy was from a Jat family.......

ranjitjat
July 6th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Fake Encounters bhi hote han.
Jat boys bhi criminal ban jate han.
Police bhi dhud ki dhuli hue nahi hoti hae.
Kae var poice ki jadti sy bhi criminal bante han.
Bhiwani mae aur Dhakla mae jo huwa.
uska sabhi ko pata hae.
Jo bhi Ranbir ky sath huwa bahut bura huwa hae.
Even hard core Criminal ky sath bhi asa nahi hona chahiye.
May his soul rest in peace.
see medical report- Saram ki Baat hae

Dehradun, July 5
Announcing that the government wants a free and fair probe into the killing of 24-year-old Ranbir Singh, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank today ordered that Dehradun SSP Amit Kumar Sinha be attached with the police headquarters. The team involved in the encounter has been sent to the Police Lines.

Speaking to mediapersons late this evening, the Chief Minister said whosoever found guilty would be taken to task.

He said chief secretary Indu Kumar Pandey and principal secretary (home) Subhash Kumar had prepared a report on the police personnel involved in the operation.

“In the wake of the report, SSP Amit Kumar Sinha has been attached to the police headquarters and Dalanwala SHO Santosh Jaiswal, Nehru Colony SHO Rajesh Bisht, Araghar police picket in charge GD Bhatt, SIs (Dalanwala) Chandramohan, Neeraj Yadav and Nitin Chauhan of the SOG have been sent to the Police Lines,” while, the controversy over the death of Ranbir Singh refuses to die down with the post-mortem report showing that he was shot from close range.

The report mentions 28 injuries on the body, suggesting that Ranbir may have been tortured before being shot.The report, a copy of which is with The Tribune, says that Ranbir’s body bore deep wounds and 12 bullet marks.

The cause of the death is stated to be shock and haemorrhage due to injuries to vital organs like the liver, kidneys and lungs.

It is learnt that the report has been handed over to the CB-CID which is investigating the matter.

Ranbir's father Ravinder Pal Singh today reiterated his demand for a CBI probe.

“My son was tortured by the police. There are 28 injury marks on his body which indicate that he was beaten up before being killed,” he said.

However, Dehradun SSP Amit Kumar Sinha said the post- mortem report was being misinterpreted by a section of the media and Ranbir had not been shot from close range.

Ranbir was cremated in Baghpat district of Uttar Pradesh today.

sidchhikara
July 7th, 2009, 03:42 AM
What do you expect ... its UP !
I would avoid traveling east of NOIDA

rakeshsehrawat
July 7th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Mere Khyal kisi ko shauk nahi hota kisi ke bachhe ko marne ka. UP ke halat hum sab jante hain. Police wale bhi apni jaan hatheli pe rakhte hain. Criminals got better weapons then police. Sometimes in situation of fear (when information about big criminal is provided ) they are not able to recognize people. UP ke ye halat aaj ke nahi hain. Ajamgarh ke bahut saare bache crime mein involved hain lekin votes ke chakkar mein koi bhi strong action ka order nahi deta. Policewale kya kisi ke kuch nahi lagte? Kya jis policewale ke hath ye hua hai uski aatma use dhikkarti nahi hogi? Saza milne se kya unka atamglani ka bojh khatam ho jayega. Sometimes forgiveness is biggest punishment. Wo kami jo is bachhe ke marne se ho gayee hai use koi bhi nahi bhar sakta. Hume us bachhe ki aatma ki shanti ki prarthna karni chahiye aur jin policewalo ke hath ye hua hai unki saza kanoon ki bajaye us bachhe ke maa baap dawara di jaani chahiye.

Nishantrathi82
July 7th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Mere Khyal kisi ko shauk nahi hota kisi ke bachhe ko marne ka. UP ke halat hum sab jante hain. Police wale bhi apni jaan hatheli pe rakhte hain. Criminals got better weapons then police. Sometimes in situation of fear (when information about big criminal is provided ) they are not able to recognize people. UP ke ye halat aaj ke nahi hain. Ajamgarh ke bahut saare bache crime mein involved hain lekin votes ke chakkar mein koi bhi strong action ka order nahi deta. Policewale kya kisi ke kuch nahi lagte? Kya jis policewale ke hath ye hua hai uski aatma use dhikkarti nahi hogi? Saza milne se kya unka atamglani ka bojh khatam ho jayega. Sometimes forgiveness is biggest punishment. Wo kami jo is bachhe ke marne se ho gayee hai use koi bhi nahi bhar sakta. Hume us bachhe ki aatma ki shanti ki prarthna karni chahiye aur jin policewalo ke hath ye hua hai unki saza kanoon ki bajaye us bachhe ke maa baap dawara di jaani chahiye.

No way if the encounter was fake culprit should get the punishment.
Even punishment must be in such a way so that no one will try to do this in future.
Agree on the point k saaja usske maa baap dwara deene chaheye but its not possible so they should get the punishment by the correct way if they did this.

rajivsp
July 7th, 2009, 10:07 AM
What do you expect ... its UP !
I would avoid traveling east of NOIDA

???????
Its not so bad. Now I am living here for last 3 months and I would like to invite you to my very new home - MEERUT. And I am 100% sure you will change your impression about UP. Please come visit us in your next trip to India.............

vivekdh
July 7th, 2009, 10:17 AM
bhai UP police inn badde badde criminal ke paison se roj darru pivve hai unko to jantti hi hai. rahi baat ranvir ke case ki to tu dobara pad le usse pehle pitta gaya hai burri terha se "situation of fear" me police alle issa kaam naa karra karre

vivekdh
July 7th, 2009, 10:22 AM
bhai saab meri or mere jaiso kai bahiyon ki job noida me hai. main delhi me rehta hu.
maine bhi socha tha ki G noida me ghar khrid lu office ke pass ho jaayega.per yahan kai chijje aisi dekhi ki main soch bhi nahi sakta yahan ghar lene ki or basne ki. aap jo bhi kaho UP kaa bahut burra hall hai bahut hi burra

???????
Its not so bad. Now I am living here for last 3 months and I would like to invite you to my very new home - MEERUT. And I am 100% sure you will change your impression about UP. Please come visit us in your next trip to India.............

vivekdh
July 7th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Dehradun:

A case of murder has been registered against the police officials involved in the alleged fake encounter of Ranbir Singh in Dehradun.

An FIR has also been registered against two DSPs Ajay Kumar and G C Tamta on the basis of a complaint of Ranbir's father Rabindra Pal Singh.

The 22-year-old MBA graduate was gunned down by police on last Friday. His autopsy report revealed that he was shot at close range and may have been tortured.

Meanwhile, Uttarakhand CM Dr Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank has stated that he is ready to order a probe by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) into the case pertaining to the police encounter of Ranbir Singh if his parents so want.

Indicating that he might order such a probe, Nishank told media, "We want to proceed in this matter in a transparent manner and hence what matters most is that parents of the victim must be satisfied. I have complete confidence in the high level probe ordered into the matter but I will not hesitate to order a probe by any other agency if they want so."

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/ranbir-encounter-murder-case-registered-against-cops/486039/

Nishantrathi82
July 7th, 2009, 11:28 AM
bhai saab meri or mere jaiso kai bahiyon ki job noida me hai. main delhi me rehta hu.
maine bhi socha tha ki G noida me ghar khrid lu office ke pass ho jaayega.per yahan kai chijje aisi dekhi ki main soch bhi nahi sakta yahan ghar lene ki or basne ki. aap jo bhi kaho UP kaa bahut burra hall hai bahut hi burra

Criminal rate high hai bhai UP agree sabse baaada reason haai UP jayda baada hai aur poore india ke tarha yaahan k politicians jayda hee beekar hain. Jo gaalat hai woh galat hai but still UP me achaaiyan bhi hain bhaiuon.

deepakchoudhry
July 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Police in India is worse than Criminals, it is a well known fact.

I watched a sting operation on police officers, bribery, extortion, murders they were involved in everything.

navingulia
July 7th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Whether it is police, politicians or criminals, they are a product of our society. We as a society have to introspect. We as a society are responsible. Throwing stones at others wont help. We as a society need to change. our moral character, our moral strength and our unity.

aryasatyadev
July 8th, 2009, 05:33 AM
Now Naveen bhaim what is society, it is formed by us only. You are right that we should introspect..... but how..... in this age when everything is available on net, when citizens are well aware of their rights, and communication facility is so much advanced.... how is it possible that the cops do fake encounters..... and who is allowing them to escape with whatever they are doing....

cooljat
August 6th, 2009, 10:47 AM
In what has put question mark on the integrity of Uttarakhand Police, the CBI in its preliminary report claimed that the encounter of Ranvir Singh, a 22-year-old MBA student from Gazhiabad, was a fake.

According to reports, the CBI has clearly rejected the theory presented by the Dehradun police officials that Ranvir had shot at the police and was then killed in retaliatory fire.

The CBI report says that probably Ranvir was either shot dead in cold blood or there is also the possibility that he died during police interrogation -he had numerous injury marks - and then later he was shot to make it look like an encounter...

http://www.zeenews.com/news552973.html

richi
August 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM
All these incidents are so heart breaking but nothing can be done ..all this will keep on happening because we live in a spineless country nd the way india is developing is a false development or a lopsided one ..until and unless govt takes very strict actions or forms strict rules a big change cant be expected ,otherwise india is bound to suffer doom.