PDA

View Full Version : Population Dividend by Govt.

aryasatyadev
July 12th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Union Health Minister has opined that late marriages will result in population control in India. He also has announced incentive for the couples who marries late i.e. in their 30s......
What is your say....

Is it an effective step when even now women in their mid-20s are seen to be getting "past" the marriageable age ?
Is it a good idia or somewhat radical?

aryasatyadev
July 13th, 2009, 01:02 AM
He was serious when he said this
Another method to control population is
Electrification of villages ---> TV in houses ---> People watch TV ---> less engagement in the process of population growth

he further stated that when there is no electrcity people get engaged in the process of population growth.

Samarkadian
July 13th, 2009, 01:56 AM
He was serious when he said this
Another method to control population is
Electrification of villages ---> TV in houses ---> People watch TV ---> less engagement in the process of population growth

he further stated that when there is no electrcity people get engaged in the process of population growth.

Wah!Chasmebadur! Allah and his Guiding Angels fell their divine light over everyday getting bald head of Einsteen...err I mean Mr Azad.

This incarnation of Einsteen shall be sent to head the WHO for his innovative ideas about population control. How hard was it think/act to load 'rubbers' in villages and recruit health workers?

aryasatyadev
July 13th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Someone sensible is required in health ministry to suggest all the measures, which are cheaper and moe effective

aryasatyadev
July 14th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Samar bhai, the minister seems every bit serious when he talks about the population control. The latest from him:

Naxalism is the result of increasing population.
All parties in each function should spend 05 minutes advocating small family, telling them how they will suffer from reduced land mass.
Families continue to have children till they have a boy. Sometimes, a son comes after six daughters.

Wah!Chasmebadur! Allah and his Guiding Angels fell their divine light over everyday getting bald head of Einsteen...err I mean Mr Azad.

This incarnation of Einsteen shall be sent to head the WHO for his innovative ideas about population control. How hard was it think/act to load 'rubbers' in villages and recruit health workers?

dndeswal
July 14th, 2009, 09:11 AM

I came across an interesting article "India's population an asset not liability" :

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Indias_population_an_asset_not_liability_Experts__-nid-28733.html (http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Indias_population_an_asset_not_liability_Experts__-nid-28733.html)

aryasatyadev
July 15th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Dayanand Ji, ghane badh ge te jhund ke jhund ek jagah se doosri jagah jayenge, fer ude ja ke pitenge.
Small is beutiful.

sidchhikara
July 15th, 2009, 09:07 PM

I came across an interesting article "India's population an asset not liability" :

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Indias_population_an_asset_not_liability_Experts__-nid-28733.html (http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Indias_population_an_asset_not_liability_Experts__-nid-28733.html)

It is not an asset. We donot have the land to sustain our population. We are facing a food and water crisis in the near future.

shailendra
July 15th, 2009, 09:13 PM
...well, we actually might be on to something with the amendment to Section 377 then!!! :D

sunnytewatia
July 16th, 2009, 10:20 AM
TV de dyo gaama mein... Raakhi sawant er mallika sehrawat ke jalwe ne dekh dekh ki log ghani population bhi kar dengey. fer?

aryasatyadev
July 17th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Right Siddharth, if population would have been an asset then China could not have implemented the laws that they are following right now.

It is not an asset. We donot have the land to sustain our population. We are facing a food and water crisis in the near future.

aryasatyadev
July 17th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Sunny, ib rakhi ke jalwe dekh ke te population badhe konya, shayad kam ho jyagi.... par haan kai or programme sain jinka bharpoor sahyog hoga Population badhane me........
Par mantri mahoday TV den ki naa kahwen the, Azad ki soch thi ke bijli de do..... par mere khyal te iste population kam hone ki bajay badhegi hi.... cos you will be having fan and cooler to sooth your nerves and to spend more time in bed.

TV de dyo gaama mein... Raakhi sawant er mallika sehrawat ke jalwe ne dekh dekh ki log ghani population bhi kar dengey. fer?