PDA

View Full Version : rubbing nails-baba ramdev

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 02:36 AM
guys what do u say that does rubbing nails actually promote hair growth.i saw it on television .according to baba ramdev its true.have any of u actually benefitted from it.

navdeepbudhwar
July 24th, 2009, 03:12 AM
guys what do u say that does rubbing nails actually promote hair growth.i saw it on television .according to baba ramdev its true.have any of u actually benefitted from it.
i have also seen on t.v dt rubbing ur nails may cause adverse effects on brain...n it increases stress and strain..and also reduces growth of brain...
bt i donno it was true or not....

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 03:23 AM
i have also seen on t.v dt rubbing ur nails may cause adverse effects on brain...n it increases stress and strain..and also reduces growth of brain...
bt i donno it was true or not....

if that was intentionally then that was funny.if not then i dont know what kind of channels u watch because u r the first person to say this.

navdeepbudhwar
July 24th, 2009, 03:31 AM
if that was intentionally then that was funny.if not then i dont know what kind of channels u watch because u r the first person to say this.

:eek::eek:i think you were luking for repplies,,and member's views on this topic...
but i found you getting more in to the reasons and in insulting ppl...
and if you want i will neva post on this topic again...k

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 04:05 AM
hi navdeep.dude i never meant to insult anybody.i just thought that urs wasnt a sincere reply.anyways we should not be holding any feelings against each other.u r most welcome to comment on any of my posts not only this one.:)

richi
July 24th, 2009, 08:07 AM
It's good ..if u carry on this practice religiously u may see change for sure.Kapal bhati also has brilliant effects in maintaining the hair.Rubbing the back side of the nails is just a sort of accupressure nd accupressure applied on any part of the body always works for the better.so,trust this practice nd i m sure u will see results that are always positive.

yudhvirmor
July 24th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Baba Ramdev nee gahan Nau (nails) ragad gare.. Uske toh mooh pe bhi baal age.. Thode din main woh Reech(Bear) barga lagan laag jaga...

rkumar
July 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM
here are few links on the subject;

1. http://health.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1072554.cms
2. http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65633

Make it for yourself if it works.

RK^2

yudhvirmor
July 24th, 2009, 08:21 AM
here are few links on the subject;

1. http://health.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1072554.cms
2. http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65633

Make it for yourself if it works.

RK^2

Sir aap toh nahin ragadte hoge??

malikdeepak1
July 24th, 2009, 09:17 AM

:rock:rockMor bhai dit ja tu.. kyu hasa hasa k pet ne paade se:D:D

sidchhikara
July 24th, 2009, 10:47 AM
Ramdev homos ne bhi theek kar de se. Yoh hijra ne kyun naa theek kar deta pehlam.

VJ
July 24th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Baala ka teh bera nahi bhai.....nu jarror bera sai.....baal badhe na badhe....nuu (nails) jarror ghis lenge.....:D

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 05:31 PM

i couldnt stop laughing when i read this.well said.

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 05:37 PM

richa it seems as if u recd lots of msgs from nerds,geeks,freaks and alcoholics.what about getting msgs from people apart from this category.;)

rkumar
July 24th, 2009, 06:19 PM

Chore mai ibb ke jabab dun teri iss bat ka... bhai manne to gunjjaa hi khaa kama len de... bade baalo me fer tail bhi lagana padega.. kyun ya saari raad palun me ibb... aur fer ibb kaunsa banno aawagi bade baal karke...LOL aur waise aajkal ganjje hone ka fasan bhi chla ra hai..

RK^2

gaganjat
July 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM
iss sharrer me baal hi ik aisi cheez hai jiska koi kaam nahi.

Chore mai ibb ke jabab dun teri iss bat ka... bhai manne to gunjjaa hi khaa kama len de... bade baalo me fer tail bhi lagana padega.. kyun ya saari raad palun me ibb... aur fer ibb kaunsa banno aawagi bade baal karke...LOL aur waise aajkal ganjje hone ka fasan bhi chla ra hai..

RK^2

gaganjat
July 24th, 2009, 06:31 PM
thoda bahut nakhoon ragdne se baat banti nahi aur jada radna bewkoofi hai .
mere hisab se. agar itna time admi paseene bahane me lagyae to kam se kam sehat ko fayda hoga aur ho sakta hai balo ko bhi ho.

yudhvirmor
July 24th, 2009, 06:40 PM

RK^2

Sir you are like a father figure to me... I hope you din't mind my joke...

gaganjat
July 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM
father tai koi issa majak asli mai karta ho tai pher hade bhi theek sai, na tai hade bhi nhi karna chayie

Sir you are like a father figure to me... I hope you din't mind my joke...

yudhvirmor
July 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
father tai koi issa majak asli mai karta ho tai pher hade bhi theek sai, na tai hade bhi nhi karna chayie

sahi baat bhai dhillon.. Father figure samaj ke kar diya.. main toh bas check kar raha tha ki sir ko bura toh nahin laga..

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 06:55 PM

RK^2

sir yeh to aap ab dilasa de rahe ho.agar ganjapan fashion me hota to sare bollywood stars aur models ganje hote.agar aisa ho ta to kyun log baba ramdev ki ya herbal medicines ka sahara lete.yeh to angoor khatte hai wali baat kardi aapne.who doesnt want to look young forever with those wonderful hair.

gaganjat
July 24th, 2009, 07:02 PM
so u believe people in bollywood r style gurus and bollywood's fashion is the real fashion?
if thats wat u think u need to look around in the world a bit more.

sir yeh to aap ab dilasa de rahe ho.agar ganjapan fashion me hota to sare bollywood stars aur models ganje hote.agar aisa ho ta to kyun log baba ramdev ki ya herbal medicines ka sahara lete.yeh to angoor khatte hai wali baat kardi aapne.who doesnt want to look young forever with those wonderful hair.

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 07:19 PM
so u believe people in bollywood r style gurus and bollywood's fashion is the real fashion?
if thats wat u think u need to look around in the world a bit more.

dude i never said thats the real fashion.but the bollywood stars and models do have that glamour quotient and they have to stick to fashion.these are people who are made by people that is we all.they work to look good because we want them to look good and otherwise they would not gv that much attention to their body,hair etc.thats the reason salman khan had a transplant (many others too had it).if balding was liked by people these stars would not have cared to go for transplants.do people really want to see a balding sharukh khan or hrithik roshan etc etc.infact u have to look around a bit.ask the people around u that do they prefer the bald look or with hair.

gaganjat
July 24th, 2009, 07:23 PM
hahahah teri baat padh kai manne bera paat gya ib baat karan ka koi phayada konya:D tu mauj le 'tu theek kah sai, tanne bera sai' :o

dude i never said thats the real fashion.but the bollywood stars and models do have that glamour quotient and they have to stick to fashion.these are people who are made by people that is we all.they work to look good because we want them to look good and otherwise they would not gv that much attention to their body,hair etc.thats the reason salman khan had a transplant (many others too had it).if balding was liked by people these stars would not have cared to go for transplants.do people really want to see a balding sharukh khan or hrithik roshan etc etc.infact u have to look around a bit.ask the people around u that do they prefer the bald look or with hair.

gauravflyhigh
July 24th, 2009, 07:44 PM
hahahah teri baat padh kai manne bera paat gya ib baat karan ka koi phayada konya:D tu mauj le 'tu theek kah sai, tanne bera sai' :o

tu bhi mauj le bhai ...aur manne bhi tera bera paat gaya ...ghana dimag pe zor na dala kare...:D australia mein se aadha angrez ban gaya pura banne mein dhyan de bhai

singhabhimanyu
July 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
ha bhai that's true. us baabey jissi daadhi ho jaagi. dhaa-hu rub kariyey. mahiney paachey apnee fotu paste kariye maka... hum bi BEFORE-AFTER dekhh lengey

singhabhimanyu
July 24th, 2009, 10:03 PM
bhai merre moo kee kah dee kati............... ha ha ha ha

Baba Ramdev nee gahan Nau (nails) ragad gare.. Uske toh mooh pe bhi baal age.. Thode din main woh Reech(Bear) barga lagan laag jaga...

singhabhimanyu
July 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Uncle ji ab itne bi ganje nai hai aap. we peechey dikh to rahey hai baal sey. hairline recede huii hai bas thodi sii. frankly i think it's fine being at ur age.

RK^2

rkumar
July 25th, 2009, 12:17 AM

Ganjjapan west me fashion kyun bana, aa mai samjhaun. Its like this. agar kisi suffed kapde pe pakka rang girja or fer wo utre na to log usen ussee rang me rangwa ke pahran laga karen thee... Ub agar sir ke agar baal ud jan to saare bal katwa ke logon ne usse fashion ka naam de diya. On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa... to bhai ganjjon ka bhi market hai west me...LOL

RK^2

navdeepbudhwar
July 25th, 2009, 03:13 AM
bhai berra na ke kisi ke aae hai ke nahi....
to ragadte raho aur btaiyoo agar kisi ke aae to....:D
aur ramdev baba ki jai...:D

richi
July 25th, 2009, 08:20 AM
u ppl may find it unbelievable but my grand ma's hair were grey ,she had been doing kapal bhati nd now 40% of her hair have got black,it was an eye opener for me ...amazing that is !!
she also used to rub her nails at times...

gauravflyhigh
July 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Ganjjapan west me fashion kyun bana, aa mai samjhaun. Its like this. agar kisi suffed kapde pe pakka rang girja or fer wo utre na to log usen ussee rang me rangwa ke pahran laga karen thee... Ub agar sir ke agar baal ud jan to saare bal katwa ke logon ne usse fashion ka naam de diya. On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa... to bhai ganjjon ka bhi market hai west me...LOL

RK^2
bahut badhiya uncle ji.matlab ki aaj bhi aapki foreign mein demand hai.sahi hai

rkumar
July 26th, 2009, 03:11 AM
bahut badhiya uncle ji.matlab ki aaj bhi aapki foreign mein demand hai.sahi hai

You may call Real export quality material.....LOL

RK^2

nitindev
July 26th, 2009, 05:06 AM

Just want to say that i too could not stop laughing when I read your one line. I enjoyed the healthy conversation between you and kalkhande sir. Glad that people understand, it was just for fun..

poonam
July 28th, 2009, 12:59 AM
On a lighter note, in west females seem to like bald people....hahahahahaaa.....LOL

RK^2

Oh really!!!! :D:D:D News to me sir ....:p

NO offence please....lolzz

poonam
July 28th, 2009, 01:01 AM
u ppl may find it unbelievable but my grand ma's hair were grey ,she had been doing kapal bhati nd now 40% of her hair have got black,it was an eye opener for me ...amazing that is !!
she also used to rub her nails at times...

If it is true...its simply mindblowing, to say the least. Howzz your grandma's reaction..?:)

gauravflyhigh
July 28th, 2009, 04:25 AM
If it is true...its simply mindblowing, to say the least. Howzz your grandma's reaction..?:)

she is elated.she cant believe it.its a miracle.she is jumping with joy and is ready with her filmfare speech thanking her parents,her friends,her sister,her brother and last but not the least baba ramdev.cmon poonam she is an old lady.so she will be happy thats it.what kind of reaction u expect from her.she is not a 26 year old girl that she will become hyper about that.:D

gauravflyhigh
July 28th, 2009, 04:34 AM
Oh really!!!! :D:D:D News to me sir ....:p

NO offence please....lolzz

aise baat nahi hai.hamare rajender sir ke bhi kabhi bahut gehre baal hua karte the.middle parting ka style rakhte the.abhi bhi hai par woh peche ke bache hue baalon mein.woh ab is age mein itne reh gaye.is age mein itne baal bhi achche lagte hai.sir waise peeche kheti kaafi hai ,hair grafting kar wa ke aage liyao.

mann123
July 28th, 2009, 05:39 AM
I am not sure about rubbing nails but very sure about the benefits of Pranayam. if anyone want to see the difference just do it for a week and see the difference. It revitalize you in many ways specially people with bad digestive system can get benefit out of it.

I know people don't leave the oppurtunity to criticize even the good but I believe Ram Dev jee is the person, bringing Yog revolution in India and all over the world.

rkumar
July 28th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Look at this bald beauty. Who says one needs long hairs;

RK^2

malikdeepak1
July 28th, 2009, 09:13 AM

RK^2

Ha ha ha ha uncle ji tod paad diya yo to.. par mere yu smajh me nahi aa rhya k yo fool kit atak rhya se bina baala k??

gauravflyhigh
July 28th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Ha ha ha ha uncle ji tod paad diya yo to.. par mere yu smajh me nahi aa rhya k yo fool kit atak rhya se bina baala k??

it was really funny dude.i simply cant stop laughing.

malikdeepak1
July 28th, 2009, 09:35 AM
benefits of Pranayam. .

Bilkul bhai mann. Main roj pranayam er anulom-vilom karya karu. Keval physically hi nahi mentally bhi bahut help karte h ye. Pranayaam se concentration bahut banti h.

singhabhimanyu
July 28th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Sir, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". With all due respect, blurred vision is a common symptom at ur age.

RK^2

rkumar
July 28th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Sir, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". With all due respect, blurred vision is a common symptom at ur age.

who cares of the blurred vision till things look beautiful....LOL...

RK^2

singhabhimanyu
July 28th, 2009, 04:46 PM
well said Sir :)

who cares of the blurred vision till things look beautiful....LOL...

RK^2