PDA

View Full Version : What is better Walking or Running

aryasatyadev
August 4th, 2009, 07:10 PM
What is a better option for overall fitness of body specially the muscles and breathing::

a) Walking @ 6.5 KmPH for 2 miles
OR
b) Running @ 8KmPH or more for 3 miles.

kapdal
August 4th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Second. (Isn't it obvious?)

amritkharb
August 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM
depend karta hae. agar aap running nahe kar sakte to walking better hae. Jo aap kar sakte haen woh hae better hae.
Muscles? aap kaun se duniya mein rehte haeen? in mien se koi bhi activity muscle ke liye better nahe hae. kamal ho gaya loggon to basis knowledge hee nahe hae.:rolleyes:

VJ
August 4th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Second. (Isn't it obvious?)

Kapil bhai....katti obvious sai.....:)

Arya sahab......swaad loo soo ke balka ke.....:D

mainne teh lagta nahi ...itni speed teh road pe chaale teh kimme hoga.......:rolleyes:

Badiya result laan tai mere dhore 2-3 sujhav se sai....jai kamal lage teh soch liooo....:)

par itni e speed teh ret me chaloge teh baat alag sai......
arr itni e speed teh kache (mud) me chaloge teh bhi faltu e fark padega.....
arr jai itni e speed me kandhe (shoulder) pe kimme ger doge....kuch bhari sa sodha......teh orr bhi ghana e fark padega.....:cool:

annch
August 4th, 2009, 07:34 PM
b)....provided you can take stress on your knees, ankles and other joints...

I guess there is a difference between developing a mucle tone or muscle mass....and these two aerobic excercises promote muscle tone???

shailendra
August 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
b)....provided you can take stress on your knees, ankles and other joints...

I guess there is a difference between developing a mucle tone or muscle mass....and these two aerobic excercises promote muscle tone???

That's actually a very Good point... worth keeping in mind! (most of folks never realize that for positive gains with jogging you need to have the perfectly matched customized footwear, a surface that supports the cause, etc, and all that in order to not start countering all the good gains of going thru the 'pain'....)

Also let's take this opportunity to reinforce the fact that doesn't matter which of the two physical activities one involves himself/herself with; it is still gonna be mighty beneficial (meaning; if you are NOT running/jogging, doesn't mean you are wasting your time making no appreciable gains with let's say simply doing brisk walking!)

nitindev
August 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Start with a) and work towards b). Also you may need to bring in more variety in your workout, to foster the fitness and boost overall health. Just
want to say one thing that take appropriate care, specially if you plan to run on road. I suffered from ITB - problem because had I ignored some early symptoms and overlooked few important things such as - quality of shoes, stress, uneven roads. etc. Btw where do you plan to work out, gym?

What is a better option for overall fitness of body specially the muscles and breathing::

OR

BadgujarSampat
August 4th, 2009, 09:34 PM

OR

R you a Refugee / punjabi migrant ??

amritkharb
August 4th, 2009, 09:55 PM

OR

ha ha
refugee aaya mere dware
apna dimag ghuma raha re
soch soch
kar pareshan
woh ho raha re
choice usnee
do deh rakhi hae
chalna aur bhagna
uska sar chakra raha re
usne karna kuch nahe re
jatland par post kar ke
woh chalta bana re:tamatar
phir woh wapas
nahee aa raha
uttar dete dete
sar dusroon
ka chakra raha
kewel doo choice haeen?
choos lee
bannee ke liye
phikar karte karte
hamara dil
duba ja raha re

kaheen bhag ke jaana hae kya? km ph par speed hae par jana hae kar rakha hae miles mein? bahar ja kar ulta seedha ligne lag yage aap.
best option hae ki jatland par post kare jayo. sare exercise ho jayeegi. :D

BadgujarSampat
August 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM
ha ha
refugee aaya mere dware
apna dimag ghuma raha re
soch soch pareshan
woh ho raha re
choice usnee
do deh rakhi hae
chalna aur bhagna
uska sar chakra raha re
usne karna kuch nahe re
jatland par post kar ke
phir woh wapas
nahee aa raha
uttar dete dete
sar dusroon
ka chakra raha
kewel doo choice haeen?
choos lee
bannee ke liye
phikar karte karte
hamara dil
duba ja raha re

kaheen bhag ke jaana hae kya? km ph par speed hae par jana hae kar rakha hae miles mein? bahar ja kar ulta seedha ligne lag yage aap.

2 kilo khoon bada diya bhai teri shayri ne!

VJ
August 4th, 2009, 10:32 PM
R you a Refugee / punjabi migrant ??

Fer tainne ke karna sai......ration card banawega ke.......:mad:

dahiyarules
August 4th, 2009, 10:52 PM

OR

It depends on what your goal is.

Running burns more calories per unit of distance covered as there is more body movement involved. Plus, it works out more muscles in your body; again for the same reason i.e. it involves more body movement.

So, if you are physically fit enough to run, it can help you achieve better fitness compared to walking. Also, when you run your body needs more air because your body runs out of oxygen at a faster rate than it would if you were simply breathing. Body uses the oxygen to metabolize the fat stored in your body. Thus, running can help you burn fat faster than walking alone.

Some trainers will tell you that you will burn more fat by walking. Thats true if you look at the amount of fat lost per unit of calorie burnt by your body when you compare running and walking. But again, you burn more calories per unit of distance that you run compared to walking. So, overall you burn more calories and fat if you run for a given distance than you would have if you simply walked.

I hope that answers your question.

sidchhikara
August 4th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Try cycling.
Running can be hard on your knees if your high upper body weight.

poonam
August 4th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Try cycling.
Running can be hard on your knees if your high upper body weight.

or swimming.

For starters/couch potatoes, brisk walking is better to begin with..
For a complete workout though, its got to be a combination of aerobic/strength training/ stretching..depends on what you are looking for.

mann123
August 5th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Bhai yeh option har jagah aur har samay nahin milte.

arr jai itni e speed me kandhe (shoulder) pe kimme ger doge....kuch bhari sa sodha......teh orr bhi ghana e fark padega.....:cool:

mann123
August 5th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Walking has better benefits than running and walking can be done by almost everyone and less prone to injury...everything else depends on the objective

how is this:

Walking --> running --> Cycling --> Swimming :D:D

ofcourse a break before swimming.

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 04:53 AM
depend karta hae. agar aap running nahe kar sakte to walking better hae. Jo aap kar sakte haen woh hae better hae.
Muscles? aap kaun se duniya mein rehte haeen? in mien se koi bhi activity muscle ke liye better nahe hae. kamal ho gaya loggon to basis knowledge hee nahe hae.:rolleyes:

Issi duniya me rahta hun bhai, but somebody told me that in order to tone calf and thigh muscles (important for climbing and trecking), one should walk more...... hence the question.... Please provide the basic knowledge.

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Arya sahab......swaad loo soo ke balka ke.....:D

mainne teh lagta nahi ...itni speed teh road pe chaale teh kimme hoga.......:rolleyes:

Badiya result laan tai mere dhore 2-3 sujhav se sai....jai kamal lage teh soch liooo....:)

Naa bhai suwad naa leta kati, genuine baat sai jyan tahinye boojoon sun..
Aapke baki points bahut hhi badhiya hain , lekin kya kandhe par kutch rakh lene se spinal cord par asar nahin padega

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:07 AM
Start with a) and work towards b). Also you may need to bring in more variety in your workout, to foster the fitness and boost overall health. Just
want to say one thing that take appropriate care, specially if you plan to run on road. I suffered from ITB - problem because had I ignored some early symptoms and overlooked few important things such as - quality of shoes, stress, uneven roads. etc. Btw where do you plan to work out, gym?

BTW you are right, it is Gym, but doesn't the brisk walking on roads also improves your breathing pattern and tone up the calf muscle.

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Thanks Sumit, Siddharth and Poonam for your valuable contributions..

nitindev
August 5th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Brisk walking on road is not a problem at all. If precautions are taken then even running is not a prob at all. I guess in Gym you can try other options also, such as cycling, steppers, ellipticals, rowing, stairmaster...

BTW you are right, it is Gym, but doesn't the brisk walking on roads also improves your breathing pattern and tone up the calf muscle.

VJ
August 5th, 2009, 08:20 AM
lekin kya kandhe par kutch rakh lene se spinal cord par asar nahin padega

Arya satyadev bhaisahab....utna weight tao na ..jitna spinal cord aaram teh ott sake.....school ke balak nahi dekhe ke....basta le ke jaya kare...nu e kahu tha mai....:)

poonam
August 5th, 2009, 08:36 AM
in order to tone calf and thigh muscles

For this specifically, go for Glute kick back and Leg press..(works..first hand exp):)

brahmtewatia
August 5th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Just want to say one thing that take appropriate care, specially if you plan to run on road. I suffered from ITB - problem because had I ignored some early symptoms and overlooked few important things such as - quality of shoes, stress, uneven roads. etc. Btw where do you plan to work out, gym?
nitin nd other members... many hv talked abt precautions nd risks of running... wud appreciate if someone can elaborate more on these precautions nd risks associated thru their practical experiences nd not frm googling.

Samarkadian
August 5th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Walking has better benefits than running and walking can be done by almost everyone and less prone to injury...everything else depends on the objective

how is this:

Walking --> running --> Cycling --> Swimming :D:D

ofcourse a break before swimming.

Walking + running + Cycling + Swimming= Gudaliya Chaaling Just for 500 meters.

kapdal
August 5th, 2009, 01:41 PM
nitin nd other members... many hv talked abt precautions nd risks of running... wud appreciate if someone can elaborate more on these precautions nd risks associated thru their practical experiences nd not frm googling.

Brahm, if you sprint on concrete, then the bones in your legs face a lot of pressure, special problem areas are shins and knees. The reason I guess is that the hard ground doesn't soften the impact. Personally, I face problems in shins rather than in knees. But I think knee problem is more serious as I know 2 people who had to undergo surgery. The problem is mitigated to an extent if you sprint on soft ground like grass, mud track or even treadmill. Also, I am talking about sprinting here- greater than 10 km/hour. The original question was on 8 km/hour, and unless you have a history of leg problem or you are old, I don't think that is a problem. And of course it depends on person to person, someone may find it perfectly fine to run on the road.

It also has a lot to do with rhythm and smoothness of movement. If you do a proper warm up (Stretching all the muscles in legs) and your running is also built up gradually, it helps a lot. I find my shins paining much more after I have played cricket (usually no warm up, followed by lots of jerky movements, sudden running and stopping) rather than after a jog on the treadmill.

malikdeepak1
August 5th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Brahm, if you sprint on concrete, then the bones in your legs face a lot of pressure, special problem areas are shins and knees.

Yes, you will get shin pain if you run on concrete.
You have to be utmost careful while doing gym. A small jerk and it might cause a tear of your muscle. While running you need to run at the pace which you feel the most comfortable. Don't try to imitate others. Some can run for long distances based on their stamina and at much higher speed.
The most apt thing to be fit is to play an outdoor game. Play for an hour in evening and see how quickly your physical strength improves overall. Mornings you can do Yoga to make your body flexible.
My suggestion is that you should opt for outdoor games than doing Gym.
Gym me AC me exercise karne se better h kisi park me jogging karo ya fir ground me koi game khelo jisme sare shreer ki exercise ek sath ho jaye.

NKharub
August 5th, 2009, 04:54 PM
hahahahahahhahahahaha kasut s r tu to..........

ha ha
refugee aaya mere dware
apna dimag ghuma raha re
soch soch
kar pareshan
woh ho raha re
choice usnee
do deh rakhi hae
chalna aur bhagna
uska sar chakra raha re
usne karna kuch nahe re
jatland par post kar ke
phir woh wapas
nahee aa raha
uttar dete dete
sar dusroon
ka chakra raha
kewel doo choice haeen?
choos lee
bannee ke liye
phikar karte karte
hamara dil
duba ja raha re

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Arya satyadev bhaisahab....utna weight tao na ..jitna spinal cord aaram teh ott sake.....school ke balak nahi dekhe ke....basta le ke jaya kare...nu e kahu tha mai....:)

Jhakoi hanga panda chhoota hai uste ib bhi kyun khandhyan pe tangan ke chakkar me sai... :D
Par seriously bhai, now I have to carry more weight on shoulders.... considering backpack and all.... but that is better adjusted than the school bag.......
Thanks a lot.:)

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Walking + running + Cycling + Swimming= Gudaliya Chaaling Just for 500 meters.

Gode chhulwa ke manoge Samar bhai......
Par chalo aapne kaha he te kar ke dekhenge:D

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 05:43 PM
For this specifically, go for Glute kick back and Leg press..(works..first hand exp):)

Please elaborate a little.....

annch
August 5th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hydrate yourself...depending on how much you sweat!!!! This would apply to any kind of excercise....

poonam
August 5th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Please elaborate a little.....

Well, if you work out on these machines, it will help you toning your thigh and calf muscles. Ofcourse, gottago to gym for that though and in case you decide to go to a gym , make sure you get someone trained to show you how to make best use of 'em and do it correctly.

To give some idea, here are the pictures of these machines..first one is leg press..

dahiyarules
August 5th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Well, if you work out on these machines, it will help you toning your thigh and calf muscles. Ofcourse, gottago to gym for that though and in case you decide to go to a gym , make sure you get someone trained to show you how to make best use of 'em and do it correctly.

To give some idea, here are the pictures of these machines..first one is leg press..

Bebey legpress mein ke dharaa se? Dand maar! Saare mucle ton-se ho jyange! :D

poonam
August 5th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Bebey legpress mein ke dharaa se? Dand maar! Saare mucle ton-se ho jyange! :D

naa ....dharaa te sae bhai...tadki khaat pe tae uttho jab bera paate sae....:D:D

aryasatyadev
August 5th, 2009, 11:35 PM

Thanks for explaining and for the pics also...

ritu
August 6th, 2009, 01:10 AM
eb satydev ji tawli a naya thread shuru kar degge ki in donu pressa me te konsa karna chahiye.............

aryasatyadev
August 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM
eb satydev ji tawli a naya thread shuru kar degge ki in donu pressa me te konsa karna chahiye.............

Konya karun ji, ghana e gyan mil liya....... :D
I appreciate the efforts of Poonam for putting up the pics... Thanks

nitindev
August 6th, 2009, 03:04 AM
Precautions:-

1. No daily running in the beginning - infact daily running should be avoided even in advanced stages. It is not even beneficial.
2. Gradual increment in the intensity (that is distance, frequency and speed)
3. Proper running shoes, not just white cheap quality shoes (I know few models by asics not sure about their availability in India)
4. Avoid Running on uneven roads or roads with pits and holes
5. Brisk walking is fine but if you choose to run/jog then try to incorporate the workout for thighs (inner) for at least 1 or 2 days in a week.
6. Most importantly dont forget to warm up little bit for the leg muscles before the run.
7. If stretching/cool-down can be done after the workout then it will perfect ending.

These are just few things which I can think of. When I developed the ITB prob then I could not sustain running for more than 5-8 mins and skipping beyond 500 (basically had problems with high intensity workout requiring leg muscles and didn't have any problem with carrying loads of weight and walking for hours, cycling or climbing stairs). Later I consulted the physiotherapist and did regular exercise for the muscles and now I can run again for 30 mins (5 miles) or more and skip at the levels I used to.

Respect the body, don't abuse it..

Happy workout. It's fun... :)

brahmtewatia
August 6th, 2009, 12:36 PM
tks kapil, nitin n all... i guess m fine with 30-45 mins of praanayam (jai baba ramdev) in the morn nd 2-3 games of squash in the eve. thts good enuff for me to keep myself sufficiently fit. swimming in summers can be a good excercise nd can well be taken for leisure... add some lager on wkends, promise it'll be a great fun.

actually i wanted to add jogging in my schedule... let me keep it off, as of now.

VJ
August 6th, 2009, 12:44 PM

Kisi kisi machine sai dehi banan ki.....:confused:

mainne ek angrezi film dekhi thi....usme issi e machine thi ek....par wa teh timemachine thi.....:(

usme baithe pacche aadmi or e koi si century me pahuch jaya karta....:rolleyes:

poonam
August 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Kisi kisi machine sai dehi banan ki.....:confused:

mainne ek angrezi film dekhi thi....usme issi e machine thi ek....par wa teh timemachine thi.....:(

usme baithe pacche aadmi or e koi si century me pahuch jaya karta....:rolleyes:

Funny.........

aryasatyadev
August 7th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Later I consulted the physiotherapist and did regular exercise for the muscles and now I can run again for 30 mins (5 miles) or more and skip at the levels I used to.

Respect the body, don't abuse it..

Happy workout. It's fun... :)

Nitin, running 05 miles in 30 minutes (i.e. running @ 16KmPH for 30 minutes) seems to strech your body to limits (unless you have very good stamina and energy), and will it not effect the other functions and parts of body?

nitindev
August 7th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Nitin, running 05 miles in 30 minutes (i.e. running @ 16KmPH for 30 minutes) seems to strech your body to limits (unless you have very good stamina and energy), and will it not effect the other functions and parts of body?

I was a Triathlete, so to that affect I can say that actually I was slower than the required pace.

If properly trained then such training will never have any negative effect on body. None that I can think off.

mukeshkumar007
August 8th, 2009, 11:48 AM
agar time & space ki problem ho to yeh best hai..

a) 10 rounds of shuttle running between a 70-100 mtr distance with 100% speed .. make sure you touch the ground with your hand at both the ends in each round

b) 1 round of duck walk & 1 round of frog jump for 100 mtr.

c) 200 drills

aur phir thodi jaan bache to yeh bi kar sakte hoo..

d) 50-100 jumps without any break..make sure you touch your knees with your chest in each jump.

itna karlo ge to kabi bi unfit nai rehoge.. it takes merely 20-30 minutes but takes out ur sweat like anything..

nitindev
August 8th, 2009, 11:58 AM
O bhai,, yahan school kee PT class ki training ya kissi team kee training kee baat nahi ho rahi,, it is general workout to keep oneself fit.. I guess nothing more..

What you are saying is perfectly fine but applies 90% to students and professional athletes.

a) 10 rounds of shuttle running between a 70-100 mtr distance with 100% speed .. make sure you touch the ground with your hand at both the ends in each round

c) 200 drills

d) 50-100 jumps without any break..make sure you touch your knees with your chest in each jump.

itna karlo ge to kabi bi unfit nai rehoge.. it takes merely 20-30 minutes but takes out ur sweat like anything..

mukeshkumar007
August 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
O bhai,, yahan school kee PT class ki training ya kissi team kee training kee baat nahi ho rahi,, it is general workout to keep oneself fit.. I guess nothing more..

What you are saying is perfectly fine but applies 90% to students and professional athletes.

ohh tera bhala hoo bhai.. mujhhe nai pata tha bhai...

maie bi general workout ki hi baat kar reha tha....khair thari marzi..

cooljat
August 8th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Oh bhai Mukki,

Jaan levega ke ? :eek:

Sood sir ki Taekwondo training to Army drill se bhi 2 times jyada rigorous hai. Inke liye to stretcher mangani pad jaagi ! :p

Are you sure ye log Om Senior ka sheer torture jhel paayenge? ;) If yes add more like Crocodile walk, frog jumps, battery test, n quick session of 10-10 sets of Push ups n Sit ups ! ;)

Aur haan inka cool down jaroor karva diye ! :)

If anybody survive ur training, he'll be lean mean killing machine. :cool:

c) 200 drills

mukeshkumar007
August 8th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Oh bhai Mukki,

Jaan levega ke ? :eek:

Sood sir ki Taekwondo training to Army drill se bhi 2 times jyada rigorous hai. Inke liye to stretcher mangani pad jaagi ! :p

Are you sure ye log Om Senior ka sheer torture jhel paayenge? ;) If yes add more like Crocodile walk, frog jumps, battery test, n quick session of 10-10 sets of Push ups n Sit ups ! ;)

Aur haan inka cool down jaroor karva diye ! :)

If anybody survive ur training, he'll be lean mean killing machine. :cool:

survive kyu nai karenge.. JAT hai yeha sare.. koi baniya nai hai jo survive nai karenge..... inhe survive karna padega..

it is a very very simple schedule.. ib yeh bi survive nai kar paye to bhai phir to..gadbad hai mere bhai...

cooljat
August 8th, 2009, 01:15 PM
That's the spirit. :cool:

Inhe tapa tapa ke kundan banana padega, merely Jat by blood is not enough, every one gotta prove his blood by completing the training !

Hame Umda Arabian Horses chahiye, isase neeche kuch nahi chalega !! :cool:

Walking aur Jogging to har koi tom, harry karta hi hai, doesn't make any sense, Jats ya to Kheti karte ache lagte hein ya fir Fauj mein sarhad pe Goli chalate. Ab since many of Jat bros are in corporate n civil world, this kinda training is need of hour.

What say? Let's make a schedule n kick start the training ! :)

survive kyu nai karenge.. JAT hai yeha sare.. koi baniya nai hai jo survive nai karenge..... inhe survive karna padega..

it is a very very simple schedule.. ib yeh bi survive nai kar paye to bhai phir to..gadbad hai mere bhai...

aryasatyadev
August 8th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Jeet and Mukesh, your posts sounds like an Army officer's:eek:
So, from Military School or NCC or real Military....... kahan ke sataye hue ho bhai....:)
Marwaoge baalkan ne...... 10 rounds shuttle, crocodile, frog, duck I think now the missing element is Camel and Cheeta and yes our very own water buffalo..;)

mukeshkumar007
August 8th, 2009, 08:00 PM
That's the spirit. :cool:

Inhe tapa tapa ke kundan banana padega, merely Jat by blood is not enough, every one gotta prove his blood by completing the training !

Hame Umda Arabian Horses chahiye, isase neeche kuch nahi chalega !! :cool:

Walking aur Jogging to har koi tom, harry karta hi hai, doesn't make any sense, Jats ya to Kheti karte ache lagte hein ya fir Fauj mein sarhad pe Goli chalate. Ab since many of Jat bros are in corporate n civil world, this kinda training is need of hour.

What say? Let's make a schedule n kick start the training ! :)

hahahahahah.... are tham yaar..

btw teri baat maie dum hai..walking aur jogging jato ke kaam na huya kare hai... :) purantya sehmat hoo bhai...

ab army ya khet maie hote hai tab to apne aap hi fitness bani rehti hai..lakin ajkal jyadat AC ke diwane ho gaye jat bi..so unko wapis track par lane ke liye.. is tareh ki excercise must hai :) no doubt in this..

bhaiyo believe me in beginning it may sound bit tough but ek baar man karda sa karke lage rehe to phir maje ayenge :) for the overall development and maintenance of your body it is must. akhir JATo ko thoda to alag rehna hi chaiye...

Energetic with good stamina & endurance+ power + agility + flexibility are the main characteristic of a FIT JAT. :) ab iske liye kuch pasina to behna hi padega...

mukeshkumar007
August 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM
So, from Military School or NCC or real Military....... kahan ke sataye hue ho bhai....:)
Marwaoge baalkan ne...... 10 rounds shuttle, crocodile, frog, duck I think now the missing element is Camel and Cheeta and yes our very own water buffalo..;)

are bhaishab kehi ke nai sataye huwe :D

wesye haan "Tiger Walk" for 100 mtr is gud for shoulders and hands..lakin yeh came or buffalo excercise ke bare maie to aap hi batawo :D

aryasatyadev
August 9th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Camel walks like two right feet at a time and then two left feet... it is also good for legs and shoulders:D, for buffalo no body can trace it's pattern:rolleyes:

However, all these are walks, now the basic question do you support walk of run:confused:

cooljat
August 9th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Bhaisaab, Sataye hue nahi hai rather we enjoy sucha rigorous training. I hv a regret not to making into Army, thats other thing thou. Until you don't send the young Gen into sucha hard rigorous training, they won't develop physically as well as mentally, as they won't learn the self discipline, which is the fundamental thing.

Anyways, to be fighting fit you have to come out of your comfort zone, there is no short cuts when it comes to Health n there is no substitute of Hard Work.

Jogging or walking with ipods on don't make any sense to me, this is gimmick of urban high class pyudo health conscious ppl. Don't u walk whole life? so merely walking wont make any difference. Working out in 5 star ac gyms with hi-tech machines won't add much to ur fitness either.

To be fighting fit, u gotta to be back to basics. Hardcore Martial art stretching, endurance excerices n drills followed by cool down with yoga is what make u real fit. Luxuries make you weak, so come out of ur comfort zone n start the training rightaway.

Keep Fighting Fit not just Fit !!

Cheers!

Rock on
Jit

cooljat
August 9th, 2009, 01:56 PM
RUN !!

50 M shuttle running
100 M Sprint
8 Mile Long Run
Marathan Run

Bhaisaab, saari jindgi to walking karte hi hein, daud lagani jaroori hai ! :)

richi
August 9th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Brisk walk is the best!!!! its 50% walking and 50% running::D

rana1
August 29th, 2009, 02:03 PM
bhaioo time time ke baat ho kai baar bhajen mye fayeda ho s

choudharyneelam
August 29th, 2009, 02:06 PM

OR

I wud opt first one...bhaagne se thak jaati hun aur dheere main chal nahin sakti

choudharyneelam
August 29th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Brisk walk is the best!!!! its 50% walking and 50% running::D

Yesss.....U r rite, fren

poonam17
August 31st, 2009, 05:46 AM
I wud opt first one...bhaagne se thak jaati hun aur dheere main chal nahin sakti

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Samajh me koni aayi baat

yudhvirmor
August 31st, 2009, 11:33 AM
Depends upon the BMI of the person. If it is more than 24, Its advised to opt for walking and swimming, reduced the weight.. get trained and hit the track..
I think every person should have stamina to run 10 kms at any point of time..
For any physical exercise,, Spend some time for stretching as its very useful to keep you away from sports injuries..
Medical cost is so high now a days and Children are not staying with their parents so its better to have healthy life style to live longer and happier

malikdeepak1
August 31st, 2009, 11:48 AM
For any physical exercise,, Spend some time for stretching as its very useful to keep you away from sports injuries..
Medical cost is so high now a days and Children are not staying with their parents so its better to have healthy life style to live longer and happier

भाई युद्धवीर भर्ती में थोडी जाणा सै हमने | :D

बाकी भाई की strecthing आली बातां तई full support सै| :)

yudhvirmor
August 31st, 2009, 12:04 PM
भाई युद्धवीर भर्ती में थोडी जाणा सै हमने | :D

बाकी भाई की strecthing आली बातां तई full support सै| :)

Malik sahab ek baar bana ke dekho stamina.. suwad saa aa jaga 10 km baaj ke.. I can't explain you how amazing you'll feel..

kam teh kamm nuu toh confidence hoga ek kade kete bajna pad gaa toh pacha nee rawange...

malikdeepak1
August 31st, 2009, 12:30 PM
Malik sahab ek baar bana ke dekho stamina.. suwad saa aa jaga 10 km baaj ke.. I can't explain you how amazing you'll feel..

kam teh kamm nuu toh confidence hoga ek kade kete bajna pad gaa toh pacha nee rawange...

भाई 4 km तो भाज ल्यु सु आराम ते | बाकि फालतू भाजन का जी नहीं करता | जे मैं 10 km भाज लिया तो दफ्तर ते छुट्टी मारनी पड़ जागी मने |
अर स्वाद का तो भाज्निये ने ए बेरा पाटे से भाई जिब पिंडी दुखे सै | :D

choudharyneelam
August 31st, 2009, 08:56 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Samajh me koni aayi baat

It means m perfect for walking race :D

aryasatyadev
August 31st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Depends upon the BMI of the person. If it is more than 24, Its advised to opt for walking and swimming, reduced the weight.. get trained and hit the track..

Yudhvir Bhai, please elaborate a little for non initiated....

rocky0036
August 31st, 2009, 11:18 PM
walking is better than running

walking takes more time than runing

its not easy to walk 10 km every day
but we can run

aryasatyadev
September 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM

but we can run

Now this post certainly confused me:confused::confused:......
What is better Sir??

yudhvirmor
September 1st, 2009, 10:32 AM
Yudhvir Bhai, please elaborate a little for non initiated....

BMI(Body Mass Index): Weight(kg)/Height (Meters)*Height (Meters):For eg: BMI : 80 kg/1.8*1.8=24.69.

This is the most commonly used formula and there are some other formulas also..
Below 18.5 Underweight 18.5 -24.9 Normal 25 - 29.9 Overweight 30 & Above Obese

aryasatyadev
September 1st, 2009, 10:34 AM
BMI(Body Mass Index): Weight(kg)/Height (Meters)*Height (Meters):For eg: BMI : 80 kg/1.8*1.8=24.69.

This is the most commonly used formula and there are some other formulas also..
Below 18.5 Underweight 18.5 -24.9 Normal 25 - 29.9 Overweight 30 & Above Obese

Thanks Yudhvir ji for the info.
But isn't there any role of skin thickness or bone mass??
I had seen in many cases some people ar heavy set but they cant be termed as overweight?? when asked they say that it is the weight of their bones....

yudhvirmor
September 1st, 2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks Yudhvir ji for the info.
But isn't there any role of skin thickness or bone mass??
I had seen in many cases some people ar heavy set but they cant be termed as overweight?? when asked they say that it is the weight of their bones....

Sir ji they avoid cat by closing eyes.. Except Atheletes and body builders.. Anybody with BMI more than 25 are considered under High-risk group for diseases like High blood pressure, Cardic problems etc.. So its always advised to keep the BMI below 25.. Best is to keep it at 22 if possible..

singhabhimanyu
September 1st, 2009, 12:38 PM
ओ भाई क्रिस्थोफर, समझायियो धबसर एक बै हमने

-- walking is better than running
-- walking takes more time than runing
-- its not easy to walk 10 km every day
-- but we can run

kapdal
September 1st, 2009, 02:03 PM
ओ भाई क्रिस्थोफर, समझायियो धबसर एक बै हमने

I think it is inspired by the kachhua-khargosh story. Kachhua was walking. Khargosh was running. Kachhua won in the end. Hence walking is better. QED.

VJ
September 1st, 2009, 03:24 PM

but we can run

यु कित्ते त अंग्रेजी की Dictionary ठा के भाज रहा सै.....अर्र इसने जिब भी कुछ लिखना हो , यो उसमे त देख के लिखा करे... :rolleyes:
जोन्सा अक्सर पहला आ जा....मर्रा बेटा उसे ने पहला लिख दे सै..... :D

बाकि इसने खुद ए न बेरा यो के लिख्या करे......:boxing

aryasatyadev
September 1st, 2009, 09:19 PM
यु कित्ते त अंग्रेजी की Dictionary ठा के भाज रहा सै.....अर्र इसने जिब भी कुछ लिखना हो , यो उसमे त देख के लिखा करे... :rolleyes:
जोन्सा अक्सर पहला आ जा....मर्रा बेटा उसे ने पहला लिख दे सै..... :D

बाकि इसने खुद ए न बेरा यो के लिख्या करे......:boxing

:D:D:D:D Funny........ :D

rocky0036
September 1st, 2009, 11:58 PM

but we can runsorry all
i posted it by phone that way its all happend

listen

walking is better way for fitness
bt today only few hands who has time.
we have to spend more time on walking than others activities.

on the other side we have runing option
its also quiet good

its enough to run 5 km everyday.
we dont need to spend more time like walking.

singhabhimanyu
September 2nd, 2009, 10:55 AM
भाई क्रिस्तोफर, मैं तै दांहू समझ गया इब के नै, औरा का बेरा नहीं.

listen
but today only few hands who has time.

aryasatyadev
September 2nd, 2009, 05:15 PM

भाई ज समझ में आ गी हो ते मन्ने भी समझाइये;)

kapdal
September 2nd, 2009, 05:44 PM
sorry all

listen

on the other side we have runing option
its also quiet good

Maka ek baar fir samjhaaiye...:D

PS: Laughing is also good for health.

rocky0036
September 2nd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Maka ek baar fir samjhaaiye...:D

PS: Laughing is also good for health.le

koi admi ager dhree dhree 2 hours chle jab itna fark hota jinta wo 15 min bhag ke
eb is dhore hai itna time ki wo dhree dhree 2 gante chle
batyo ab maine kya galt kha
yhi kha na ki walking jayda tame leti hai
per old people or baccho ke liye walking safe hai

poonam
September 2nd, 2009, 10:41 PM

sorry all

listen

on the other side we have runing(ruining??) option
its also quiet good

Funny guys..:D:D:D:D

aryasatyadev
September 3rd, 2009, 02:29 AM
Funny guys..:D:D:D:D

Deduction from this whole thread:
No fun in it, you know after running for 80 replies or is that the walking, no i think it was running at 15.5KMPH or the walking @10.5KMPH like in Daddy Cool, the new movie from bollywood, all are thinking tha same whether walking at 15.5 or running at 10.5 is better or is it other way round.......:confused::confused:

PAWANCHAUDHARY
September 12th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Its vary person to person

aryasatyadev
September 12th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Its vary person to person

Bhaijaan can you please share with us the parameters on which it varies??

sunitahooda
September 12th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I guess he means It Varies from person to person depending upon the stamina one has.

For example i brisk walk 10 kms @ 6.7KMPH but i cant run more than half a kilometer even at a lower speed:) I really want to improve my stamina but donno how:o

For calf and thigh muscles, do this......try to do half sit ups, don't sit just bend half and rise (as if u r trying to sit on a chair), do min. 3 sets of 20 reps initially and gradually increase.

P.S. Shuru ke 2-4 din uthan baithan mai dikkat hovegi.....par thigh muscles ki iss tai badhiya arr bina pisse kharche koye excercise manne tai bera na....kise nai bera ho tai bata diyo.
Bhaijaan can you please share with us the parameters on which it varies??

gaganjat
September 13th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Start working out different muscle groups of your legs and try not to do running and weight exercises for your legs in the same session (actually same day). Give them time to recover nd have appropriate diet. You will see the difference in your performance.

Different muscle groups work together. Especially in the case of legs if one muscle is stronger than other (i forgot the medcial terms) then they dont work well together and you wont have that stability and stamina in that body part. you will find the legs shaking (after some excercise) , pain or hear the clicks and stuff.

Lot of people struggle because of their calves.

Tie your laces loose that will greatly help. Lot of people tie them a bit tight for stability when they run but that works opposite when you want to run longet distances as you need some blood flow and want your feet to breath.

Lift you heels (lift more or less) and then you can do full squats without any trouble.

Your stamina seems to be a matter of working out different muscles so that they are equally strong to work together.

I had problems coz of injuries but this worked for me but I avoided any leg extensions and curls for a while.

For example i brisk walk 10 kms @ 6.7KMPH but i cant run more than half a kilometer even at a lower speed:) I really want to improve my stamina but donno how:o

dahiyarules
September 13th, 2009, 09:57 PM

Bebey! tu nyu karyaa karr Raat honn te pehlyan khettan mein daud laan jaya karr. Hadde khettan mein ghani lomdee arr coyotee sein. Darr ke maare mere pair dit-te-e koni.

Or even better if you live away from a village. Just imagine a very ferocious, frothing by the sides of his mouth dog is chasing you. Ditt gee te peendee pakadd legaa. :p It works for me. I am sure it will work for you too.

aryasatyadev
September 14th, 2009, 02:20 AM
bebey! Tu nyu karyaa karr raat honn te pehlyan khettan mein daud laan jaya karr. Hadde khettan mein ghani lomdee arr coyotee sein. Darr ke maare mere pair dit-te-e koni.

Or even better if you live away from a village. Just imagine a very ferocious, frothing by the sides of his mouth dog is chasing you. Ditt gee te peendee pakadd legaa. :p it works for me. I am sure it will work for you too.

डट ज्या भाई, जे किसे दिन सची में ए आगि न ये लोमडी चाहे यो कुत्ता ते फेर, सुनीता का बाहर लिकड़ना बंद कर्वावेगा

VPannu
September 14th, 2009, 05:53 AM
डट ज्या भाई, जे किसे दिन सची में ए आगि न ये लोमडी चाहे यो कुत्ता ते फेर, सुनीता का बाहर लिकड़ना बंद कर्वावेगा
bhaisaab, nu bataao kimme walking running karna shuru bhi karyaa se ak ye saare nuve thoook billovann laag re hain? :D
ar laage haath hukka cigarette ki bata diyo ak kunnsa peena shuru kiya hai :D :rock

aryasatyadev
September 14th, 2009, 07:04 AM
bhaisaab, nu bataao kimme walking running karna shuru bhi karyaa se ak ye saare nuve thoook billovann laag re hain? :D
ar laage haath hukka cigarette ki bata diyo ak kunnsa peena shuru kiya hai :D :rock

For the first question....... yes I got the inputs from all worthy members and started (actually it is not the start but rescheduling the schedule) walking and running and also some other exercises prescribed by Poonam... but for Sunita's methods I still has to see the benefits and hopefully will start in near future....;)

For second question........ I am away from home, and in this country there is no scope for Hukkah (so another thing is the obvious choice)....... but seeing the pics and information supplied by Navdeep in that thread.... I hope to see a change in Delhi club life......;)

yudhvirmor
September 14th, 2009, 08:19 AM
fe......;)

Arya bhai sahab, Please visit this website : http://running.about.com/

I found it very useful for clearing my most of the doubts.. I started almost 3-4 months ago with walking and doing good progress and gradually moved to jogging and yesterday completed my 10K in 50 mins (First time it took me 90 mins :mad::mad:)

aryasatyadev
September 14th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Arya bhai sahab, Please visit this website : http://running.about.com/

I found it very useful for clearing my most of the doubts.. I started almost 3-4 months ago with walking and doing good progress and gradually moved to jogging and yesterday completed my 10K in 50 mins (First time it took me 90 mins :mad::mad:)

nice input Yudhvir bhai, it is a nice site to tell evrything pertaining to running and jogging, but certain diets prescibed by it either doesn't suite to our pallate or I don't know anything about them for example "quinoa".... there must be some substitute for all these since you are practicing the techniques........
And hey completeing 10km in 50 mins is very good keep it up bro...:)

sunitahooda
September 14th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks for this info, i'll try to follow.

Start working out different muscle groups of your legs and try not to do running and weight exercises for your legs in the same session (actually same day). Give them time to recover nd have appropriate diet. You will see the difference in your performance.

Different muscle groups work together. Especially in the case of legs if one muscle is stronger than other (i forgot the medcial terms) then they dont work well together and you wont have that stability and stamina in that body part. you will find the legs shaking (after some excercise) , pain or hear the clicks and stuff.

Lot of people struggle because of their calves.

Tie your laces loose that will greatly help. Lot of people tie them a bit tight for stability when they run but that works opposite when you want to run longet distances as you need some blood flow and want your feet to breath.

sunitahooda
September 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Bhai gudgammey mai khet kitt tai lyaun arr aade agah-jagah sadak aur totti paddi hain....dukhi ho kai treadmill khareedi thi:)
Bebey! tu nyu karyaa karr Raat honn te pehlyan khettan mein daud laan jaya karr. Hadde khettan mein ghani lomdee arr coyotee sein. Darr ke maare mere pair dit-te-e koni.

Or even better if you live away from a village. Just imagine a very ferocious, frothing by the sides of his mouth dog is chasing you. Ditt gee te peendee pakadd legaa. :p It works for me. I am sure it will work for you too.

sunitahooda
September 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Jab manne shuru kari thi ya half sit-ups aali exercise to 6-7 din tayi bhoondi taang dukhi thi ...uthti-baithti haan arr manne bohot gaal dee thi (mann-mann mai) uss bataniye tayi......BUT its an AWSOME exercise:)
For the first question....... yes I got the inputs from all worthy members and started (actually it is not the start but rescheduling the schedule) walking and running and also some other exercises prescribed by Poonam... but for Sunita's methods I still has to see the benefits and hopefully will start in near future....;)

For second question........ I am away from home, and in this country there is no scope for Hukkah (so another thing is the obvious choice)....... but seeing the pics and information supplied by Navdeep in that thread.... I hope to see a change in Delhi club life......;)

kapdal
September 16th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Walking or running, this may be helpful. It talks about the diff. kind of pains that one can feel in the lower part of leg while walking/running, associates the pain with the type of foot, and then recommends the right type of shoe according to the foot type.

http://www.protraineronline.com/past/oct1/shin.cfm

aryasatyadev
September 16th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Jab manne shuru kari thi ya half sit-ups aali exercise to 6-7 din tayi bhoondi taang dukhi thi ...uthti-baithti haan arr manne bohot gaal dee thi (mann-mann mai) uss bataniye tayi......BUT its an AWSOME exercise:)

In last two days, my views are same, recall all the abuses you hurled at the proposer of these exercises and think same from my side........

aryasatyadev
September 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Walking or running, this may be helpful. It talks about the diff. kind of pains that one can feel in the lower part of leg while walking/running, associates the pain with the type of foot, and then recommends the right type of shoe according to the foot type.

http://www.protraineronline.com/past/oct1/shin.cfm

The artical is very informative but, you know there are very few professional trainers in India who are offeringthis sort of advice on using right kind of shoes and if there are any they are very costly

urmiladuhan
September 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I would say choose which you enjoy more as one is more likely to stick to it in the long term and that would be a big plus for one's fitness.

sunitahooda
September 27th, 2009, 04:28 PM
How far is it true- The more you sweat working out...more calories you burn?

deepshi
September 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
yaar khaa-pii k lott maar

kin chakkran me hai

sunitahooda
September 27th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Rahan dey tu tai jalle sai merr tai...jab tai manne kahi ke i want to have a body like......:rock
yaar khaa-pii k lott maar

kin chakkran me hai

deepshi
September 27th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Angelina Jolie?
Rahan dey tu tai jalle sai merr tai...jab tai manne kahi ke i want to have a body like......:rock

sunitahooda
September 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Ummm....waa bhundi roddli......honth isse janu Laado Oontni ho....mai to tere tai inspire su:rock
Angelina Jolie?

deepshi
September 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM
ahem..ahem...
well...
wotever..
Ummm....waa bhundi roddli......honth isse janu Laado Oontni ho....mai to tere tai inspire su:rock

jitubagria
November 13th, 2009, 12:30 PM
brisk walking is always better then running fast in case of weight loss.
coz if heavy person tries to run he can fall n get injured plus van get arthritis .
so beware... select a best exercising way to weight loss :rock

arvind1069
December 3rd, 2009, 11:00 AM
walking is for those who cant run
yoga excercises r for those who cant even walk
so run

VivekGathwala
January 4th, 2010, 02:50 AM
do cardio for 20 to 30 minutes best thing u will do for your body ---(drink lots of water)

VIVEKGAHLAUT
January 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM
walking is for those who cant run
yoga excercises r for those who cant even walk
so run

brisk walking with deep breathing is considered better than running daily as the body doesn't recuperate after daily runnings.yOGA is for everybody, the degree of difficulty of different postures are their according to your age and flexibility.If you happen to witness only easy yoga asanas and think that it is an easy job than you are gravely wrong.Bhai sahab,yoga par koi book padho!!!!!!!,yoga tu martial art wale bhi karten hain aap kahan the ab tak.Ram dev ki butter fly ne yog ki asani socho te ke.

arvind1069
January 14th, 2010, 05:30 PM
brisk walking with deep breathing is considered better than running daily as the body doesn't recuperate after daily runnings.yOGA is for everybody, the degree of difficulty of different postures are their according to your age and flexibility.If you happen to witness only easy yoga asanas and think that it is an easy job than you are gravely wrong.Bhai sahab,yoga par koi book padho!!!!!!!,yoga tu martial art wale bhi karten hain aap kahan the ab tak.Ram dev ki butter fly ne yog ki asani socho te ke.

yar mujhe aisa lagta hai ki aasan (jinhe yogasan kaha jata hai) ko kuch jyada hi glorify kar diya gaya hai. jab se america main ye famous hua tab se to kuch jyada hi ho gaya. mere vichar main ye aasan stretching excercises se jyada kuch nahi hai (i m not talking abt pranayaam). inhe amiri jkasrat bhi kaha jaata hai, yani jo log jyada mehnat naihh kar sakte vo inhe asani se kar sakte hai. i agree ki kuch aasan mushkil hain, but they r mere stretching excercises. in aasano ko karte samay na paseena aata hai, na heartbeat tez hoti hai, na shareer ko jyada oxygen supply hoti hai. whats the benefit? dont u think its merely stretching and flexibility. shareer ko tod morod ke ulta seedha karne ka kya fayeda????? haaan thodi flexibility jaroor improve ho jayegi.
but i agree that ramdev ke pranayam r really effective. but i really dont believe in these postures. i ve tried them in past, but i didnt find anything special in them.

VIVEKGAHLAUT
January 15th, 2010, 11:17 AM
yar mujhe aisa lagta hai ki aasan (jinhe yogasan kaha jata hai) ko kuch jyada hi glorify kar diya gaya hai. jab se america main ye famous hua tab se to kuch jyada hi ho gaya. mere vichar main ye aasan stretching excercises se jyada kuch nahi hai (i m not talking abt pranayaam). inhe amiri jkasrat bhi kaha jaata hai, yani jo log jyada mehnat naihh kar sakte vo inhe asani se kar sakte hai. i agree ki kuch aasan mushkil hain, but they r mere stretching excercises. in aasano ko karte samay na paseena aata hai, na heartbeat tez hoti hai, na shareer ko jyada oxygen supply hoti hai. whats the benefit? dont u think its merely stretching and flexibility. shareer ko tod morod ke ulta seedha karne ka kya fayeda????? haaan thodi flexibility jaroor improve ho jayegi.
but i agree that ramdev ke pranayam r really effective. but i really dont believe in these postures. i ve tried them in past, but i didnt find anything special in them.
Bhai,
These pranayam are not ramdev's ,these are also a part of yoga,the breathing exercises.Yogasan flexibilty tu increase karten hi hain but their main purpose is to make the inner organs of the body exercised by providing them with more blood.Yoga mein most important is the technique should be correct like when to breath out and breath in during postures.Otherwise koi fayda nahin.Lagta hai apko jisne bhi yoga sikhaya hai ya pada hai this was not told as the first and most important point to you.
When you do them the correct way pasina khoob aata hai ,just like other exercise in yog also one should warm up well before doing them.
Their is book by BKS Iyenger on yoga LIGHT ON YOGA.
American in jaise yog guru se sekh kar yoga ke maje le rahen hain 60's se.But we have come to know of yoga only after ramdev showed it (a lot of us).Though i was fortunate to know yoga since childhood as my parents had the knowledge of it.
Read this book and do yoga with proper technique and you will understand that yoga is not merely streching only it's main role is exercising the inner organs.

VIVEKGAHLAUT
January 17th, 2010, 07:50 PM

This link would also help you about yoga........ abhiyanmedia.com/paramananduniversity/practise.html

yudhvirmor
January 17th, 2010, 08:57 PM
There are some iphone applications like C25k (Couch to 5K) and Nike Plus etc to help anybody start jogging and maintain good health.. I am using Nike Plus and found it very useful application to track your progress.

Be its walking/brisk walking/jogging/running/sprint, We need to make sure we burn 500-1000 calories by physical exercise.

Dhirendra
January 24th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Jo Bhi fayada kar jya who hi ghani badhiya hai

deepshi
February 2nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
ok then..just avoid carbs...kitni ey doodh ghee kha
ar sebb-santrey kha liye kar

jakharanil
February 2nd, 2010, 08:46 PM
Bhai, jaka k goda m dam hue bo race kr.........
wrna walking hi shi h

brisk walking is always better then running fast in case of weight loss.
coz if heavy person tries to run he can fall n get injured plus van get arthritis .
so beware... select a best exercising way to weight loss :rock

rajkphogat
February 2nd, 2010, 08:48 PM
Bhai, jaka k goda m dam hue bo race kr.........
wrna walking hi shi h

Bhai, jaka k goda m dam hue er pindi majboot hue bo race kr.........
wrna walking hi shi h

hahahahahhha..........

jakharanil
February 3rd, 2010, 08:18 PM
Bhai, jaka k goda m dam hue er pindi majboot hue bo race kr.........
wrna walking hi shi h

hahahahahhha..........

100 % right...........:o

VirJ
February 4th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Many trainer say that if you walk on treadmill at a spead 5 to 6 you loose more fat than running. Running is best for fitness but brisk walking is good for fat loss. Even on internet, many people say this. But usually we think running is better for fat loss . Not sure which one is correct.

pushpindermalik
February 5th, 2010, 11:28 AM

bhai apne theek kaha ho yoga ne aasan manne hai
nu na pata yoga mein kitane aasan hai ar kitane hard hain
kayi aasan to ise hai sochan mein chaakar kha ja yo

pushpindermalik
February 5th, 2010, 11:32 AM

hahahaahaha
bhai basic knowledge aapko bhi nahin hai
short n fast running with warm ups makes ur muscles
body builder jaisi nahin but achi jaroor bana dega
n muscular body by geeting that is a good body than gym one
u will loose gym body within months if u quit gym while not so with that body

pushpindermalik
February 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM

c) 200 drills

bhai isane commando ki training na karni
ye to woh training jo isane poocha hai woh aadami in mein perfect ho
yo to ek regular athlete ka workout hai bhai g

pushpindermalik
February 5th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Many trainer say that if you walk on treadmill at a spead 5 to 6 you loose more fat than running. Running is best for fitness but brisk walking is good for fat loss. Even on internet, many people say this. But usually we think running is better for fat loss . Not sure which one is correct.

bhai many aadami ke kah se yo to pata nahin
but i m 100% that running te jayada energy use hove hove hai means u loss more calories
depend karta hai how much u run n how much u walk

lamba_amit_iitr
February 20th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Second is better .... But if you cant do second go out for first