PDA

View Full Version : Identity: Jat/Indian?

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Would be interesting to see what fellow members see their primary identity as- being a Jat or being an Indian? The subject can be analysed/interpreted in a number of ways. Please feel free to use your imagination with only one rider- avoid getting into offensive mode with statements challenging anyone's loyalty to the community/country. It is a relative question and can't reflect on one's identification with either the country or the community on an absolute scale.

I will also add a poll to this thread. I personally see myself as Indian first and then Jat.

Meerasansanwal
August 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
An Indian Jat.

:)

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
An Indian Jat.

Yeah, almost everyone would identify with being an Indian Jat. As I said above, it is a relative question and doesn't challenge either your Jatness or Indianness. However, if you can't absolutely choose between the two, you can still vote for the third option. That would indicate your stance..:)

Meerasansanwal
August 12th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Yeah, almost everyone would identify with being an Indian Jat. As I said above, it is a relative question and doesn't challenge either your Jatness or Indianness. However, if you can't absolutely choose between the two, you can still vote for the third option. That would indicate your stance..:)

[Dharamsankat.] Tough one for sure but let me be the honest with genes. A Jat First and then an Indian.

cooljat
August 12th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Same here, But I chose Indian cuz Country always comes first ! :)

An Indian Jat.

malikdeepak1
August 12th, 2009, 03:13 PM
भाई पहले तो सब हिन्दुस्तानी ही हैं | जाट तो बाद में ए सै | :)

Svikas
August 12th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Indian first and then a Jat.

NKharub
August 12th, 2009, 05:03 PM
country first !!!!!

VJ
August 12th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Mai teh JAT sooooo.....baki pyaar maine mere country teh bhi bahut sai......:rock

jitender_singh
August 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I think mostly Jat india main hi hain...
toh jaisa Meera ne kaha - yeh toh genes main hai.

Jat first and than indian.... still I feel question is irrelevent :confused:

instead ask Jat first or haryanvee first..?

bbagaria
August 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM
be-sak Indian.

skarmveer
August 12th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Jab kabhee bhee apney upper koi problem aati hai to desh or duniya sab bhul jaatey hai. Human nature key hisaab say 99% log pahley apna fir parivaar ka fir resteydaar ka or fir desh ka sochtey hai. Jo 1% log bachey wo Insaano say kanhee upper hai or dev tulaya hai.

cooljat
August 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
This is an irrelevant question my friend.

Jats are there in Rajasthan, UP, MP as well and perhaps more than Haryana.

mhundpuriamann
August 12th, 2009, 05:25 PM
This is an irrelevant question my friend.

Jats are there in Rajasthan, UP, MP as well and perhaps more than Haryana.

yes u r 100% right cool bhaaee ! are ye bachhe hain inhe nahi pataa kyaa bol rahe hain !

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM
I think mostly Jat india main hi hain...
toh jaisa Meera ne kaha - yeh toh genes main hai.

Jat first and than indian.... still I feel question is irrelevent :confused:

Jitender- there are quite a few permutations that are possible- like state, religion, family, village, etc. I think all angles would have some relevance, I just asked what I was most curious about.

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Jab kabhee bhee apney upper koi problem aati hai to desh or duniya sab bhul jaatey hai. Human nature key hisaab say 99% log pahley apna fir parivaar ka fir resteydaar ka or fir desh ka sochtey hai. Jo 1% log bachey wo Insaano say kanhee upper hai or dev tulaya hai.

Karmveerji, you are misunderstanding the question. It doesn't ask if you consider India as first and foremost, and above everything else. It is just a relative identification and that too only between two things (self, family, etc. was not in the scope of the question). So if one says India first, it doesn't mean that he/she is saying that they would do anything for India. Nor does it mean that their loyalty to their own cause, or to their family or indeed to Jat comunity is low in absolute terms.

jakharanil
August 12th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Dear all,
I think always country first, our identy is INDIAN, after that Jat and more
this ques. is illogial................. there is no concept.......
Pls ignore this type of ideas........ Debate\ threads many more......

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar Jakhar
jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
Jaipur, India
"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working"

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 05:45 PM
it's not ur fault brother u do look indian more than a jat !

Arre biradar- tere hisab te Jat ke fir angrez ki tarah dikhne chaahiye? Aur sawaal look ka na tha- lagne ko to koi baandar bhi lag sake se (khaaskar jib ped te tang raha ho...:D)- sawaal feeling ka tha.

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Dear all,
I think always country first, our identy is INDIAN, after that Jat and more
this ques. is illogial................. there is no concept.......
Pls ignore this type of ideas........ Debate\ threads many more......

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar Jakhar
jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
Jaipur, India
"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working"

Bhai- please read the first post, which should answer your concern. Also, questions can't be illogical, answers could be.

akshaymalik84
August 12th, 2009, 05:52 PM

"Give up a member to save a family, a family to save a village, a village to save a country and the country to save yourself" - Chanakya

jitender_singh
August 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Jitender- there are quite a few permutations that are possible- like state, religion, family, village, etc. I think all angles would have some relevance, I just asked what I was most curious about.

Kapil , Still I fell there is no comparison between these two choice , you cant compare two different things like river or ocean..

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Kapil , Still I fell there is no comparison between these two choice , you cant compare two different things like river or ocean..

Hmmm, Ok- that is your perspective. You may ignore the question if you think there is no comparison.

mhundpuriamann
August 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Arre biradar- tere hisab te Jat ke fir angrez ki tarah dikhne chaahiye? Aur sawaal look ka na tha- lagne ko to koi baandar bhi lag sake se (khaaskar jib ped te tang raha ho...:D)- sawaal feeling ka tha.

rai tu to bura maan gyaa yaar ! :p !

mere hisab tain jat dikhne chahiyen jaton jaise ! not like europeons or something else !

see last sunday i saw a girl in kiskintha waterpark chennai ! she was beautiful , just awesome ! i thought she is from haryana but on asking she told that she is from ukraine !!!

she was not like english not like germans or any other white race ! she was little bit fair ( not white) with black eyes and sharp features ! all jat type things !

jats should look like them ! central asian ! it's very simple ! isn't it !

brahmtewatia
August 12th, 2009, 07:08 PM

rai tu to bura maan gyaa yaar ! :p ! bhaai jitender bura konya maana, yo to mada saa humor tha... jo mere bhi teri yaa photu dekh kae eib samajh mein aaya.

kapdal
August 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM

mere hisab tain jat dikhne chahiyen jaton jaise ! not like europeons or something else !

see last sunday i saw a girl in kiskintha waterpark chennai ! she was beautiful , just awesome ! i thought she is from haryana but on asking she told that she is from ukraine !!!

she was not like english not like germans or any other white race ! she was little bit fair ( not white) with black eyes and sharp features ! all jat type things !

Wah ustaad waah! Bhai maada sa dekh le ki aade ke jikra chhid raha tha. Tune to nayi Ramayan shuru karr di..:). Tu apna ek naya thread bana le- how Jats should look like, baaki jis ke paas "jat type things" na hon, unhain fail karr diye. Apne maanasaon ka to bera nahin- par Central Asia ke ghane hi pass ho lenge...

Aur is chhori ke gotra boojhe the? Dekh agar maan, dalal, deswal, sehwag aur teri maan/dadi ka gotra na bhid raha ho, to mere bate yohe time se. Baaki India ki na hai aur hindi/haryanvi bhi na jaanti hogi to bhi ke hua- se to Central Asia ki pure Jat!! Aur us ne bhi tere se suthra, kaabil aur gabru jat nahin paawega. Maar le baaji...:D

aryasatyadev
August 12th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Indian........... Jat or Hindu or anything else afterwards

sidchhikara
August 12th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Kapil bhai, I am not a big fan of nationalism or racial divisions.

In case of a throwdown with China or Pakistan, I am a 100% with team India.

Anyway, here's a quote from Oscar Wilde:

It is absurd to divide people into Jat and Non-Jat. People are either charming or tedious.

sidchhikara
August 12th, 2009, 11:06 PM

That is correct, there are lot of Ukranian prostitutes in India. I am not saying the lady in question was one.

sjakhars
August 13th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Definitely Indian first and then Jat. Somewhere on Jatland I mentioned this priority thing, have to find that.
Here you go:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=188340&postcount=1

vicky84
August 13th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I would like to count myself Indian first and then Jat and i am really happy to see majority of people are in favour of the same.Unfortunately majority of people are not in favour of allowing Muslim Jat and Sikh Jat on this website(Results of thread on Should we allow Sikh JAT's (JATT's) and Muslim JAT's on JATland ? ).

yudhvirmor
August 13th, 2009, 07:47 AM
That is correct, there are lot of Ukranian prostitutes in India. I am not saying the lady in question was one.

Chhikara sir ke pass har type ke information hai....:D:D:D

anilsinghd
August 13th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I like the generalists version of things , I am(if not then at least wish) a human and nothing else !

-- Anil

rajivsp
August 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM
I like the generalists version of things , I am(if not then at least wish) a human and nothing else !

-- Anil
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

brahmtewatia
August 13th, 2009, 07:40 PM
i am a "human being" first, then an indian. when i say "human being" it obviously refers to me being a "JAT"... a JAT human being !!!

hence i am a JAT (human being) first... then an indian !!!
v
v
v

SunnyMann
August 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM
First or last, Pehle aur Baad main.....whatever...

Hum Jat the, Jat Hain, Aur Jat Hee Rahenge.

Hum pahele bhee jat the, aaj bhee Jat hain, aur kal bhee Jat he Rahenge.

Na Hindu the, Na Hindu Hain, aur na hindu Rahenge

sidchhikara
August 13th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Chhikara sir ke pass har type ke information hai....:D:D:D

Bhai Yudhvir ... information lagaale ya projection. I am giving Ukranians a bad name .. I will not spread this unsubstantiated information:D

Paddy
August 13th, 2009, 10:38 PM
i am first JAT then INDIAN (when i am in India)(people know me with that)
& first INDIAN & then JAT (when i am out of India)

arvind1069
August 14th, 2009, 06:29 AM
being a good human being is enough. doesnt matter if its indian or jat or other.

vicky84
August 14th, 2009, 07:02 AM
being a good human being is enough. doesnt matter if its indian or jat or other.
Sir aise unche aur shudh vichar logon ke ho jaaye to ye thread chalane ki jarorat hi nahi hoti

yudhvirmor
August 14th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Bhai Yudhvir ... information lagaale ya projection. I am giving Ukranians a bad name .. I will not spread this unsubstantiated information:D
Sir ji apko pata hai Jat UKRAINE main teh aye hain:D:D:D.. ke bera kiski dadi/Nani likda awenge yeah...:D:D:D

amritkharb
August 14th, 2009, 09:11 AM
I am an Aryan, son of an Aryan, and descended from Aryans. :D Only God will judge me as good or bad, I desire to hide nothing from him unlike others who think if they can deceive other people into believing they are good human beings so too can they also deceive God but they will burn in hell forever for who tries to deceive God deceives himself and for who does injustice to other human beings does injustice to God. O' Lord Indra king of the devas bring your thunderbolt upon those evil people calling themselves as good human beings.:rock

kapdal
August 14th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Okay- to all those, who are saying I am a human being first and anything else later, first of all- Respect! It is certainly a respectable ideal to be able to look beyond differences and focus on commonalities. But the aim of the thread is not to see if we are better chest thumping jingoists or racists. Discrimination (please don't read the word in -ve light) is a natural human trait. We are always discriminating in our day to day choices (what food to eat, music to listen, team to follow, clothes to wear, etc.) to more long term choices (who to marry, etc.). We discriminate in favor of things that we relate to and against what we don't. It is a form of discrimination we are practising by being members of Jatland! So the idea behind the thread was to see what fellow members relate to more between two identities that all of us share. I purposely made the choice binary as it was a relative question. In absolute terms, there can be so many choices- religion, region, language and indeed humanity. Even those of us who feel that we are humans first also discriminate between humans on a day to day basis- seen in what friends we make, who we choose to communicate with, etc. Also note that there would yet be others who would argue that there shouldn't even be any discrimination between humans and animals and that we should regard all living beings as equals! Well, I'd just say that this is a debate in which no one could be wrong. But please don't regard anyone's identification as Jat/Indian as a sign of narrow-mindeness.

Personally, I am glad that majority is choosing the Indian identity (The happier bit is that most of those choosing the Jat identity are also vocalising their Indianness). I would hope that is the case with other communities as well. Like it or not, this is a world of nation states (500 years from now we may have a united earth in competition with other planets, but right now that is just a Hollywood fantasy). The nation states that have progressed and continue to do well, all have a strong national identity. Indeed these countries managed to build a national identity much earlier than others, while the India of yore suffered primarily because of focus on clans/communities over that of national identity. All Indians, including us, would be better served if we see ourselves as "We, the people of India.." as the preamble of our constitution starts. Jai Hind!

brahmtewatia
August 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
ahahaha kapil, yr above rhetoric does not applies to me, i've answered to the one option... lol.

p.s. : eat maggie sauce to have different perspective.

i am a "human being" first, then an indian. when i say "human being" it obviously refers to me being a "JAT"... a JAT human being !!!

hence i am a JAT (human being) first... then an indian !!!
v
v
v

dahiyarules
August 15th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I wish there was an option saying: "jat and jat only"

vineetaenator
August 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM
ofcourse myself as Indian first and then Jat :) and ofcourse an human being first then being Indian..... :)

rohitmalik8
August 18th, 2009, 02:14 PM
i am first JAT then INDIAN (when i am in India)(people know me with that)
& first INDIAN & then JAT (when i am out of India)

Perfect answer bhai!!!!!:rock

dahiyasaab
August 29th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Definitely Indian first and then Jat. Somewhere on Jatland I mentioned this priority thing, have to find that.
Here you go:
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpost.php?p=188340&postcount=1

I agree with you.
Jakhar Sahab you have given a good example.
It always depends upon the circumstances, for those who are living abroad will feel Indian first & others will feel Jat first (Purely My View).

In any case we are JAT & all JATS (Sikh, Rajasthani, UP, Haryanavi, etc.) sacrificed their lives for INDIA as & when required by the circumstances, so in my view decisions are baised with circumstances. Thanks

rocky0036
August 30th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Would be interesting to see what fellow members see their primary identity as- being a Jat or being an Indian? The subject can be analysed/interpreted in a number of ways. Please feel free to use your imagination with only one rider- avoid getting into offensive mode with statements challenging anyone's loyalty to the community/country. It is a relative question and can't reflect on one's identification with either the country or the community on an absolute scale.

I will also add a poll to this thread. I personally see myself as Indian first and then Jat.
sabse phelm insaan bano
fer indian
all cast are same
jato ko koi extra power na milti

drssrana2003
September 17th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Jat or Indian first

I am impressed with the remarkably brief way the question has been discussed. I may add my bit Even at the cost of repetition!). Identities are vever monolithic and contradictories. The question of choice arises only in a context. Gewnerally smaller identities touch our life and we swear by them and live in relation to them.As we see in a family our diverse identities go on doing their part by reflex action. We do not swear by them every now and then. But when need arises we forget the smaller identities an d group under the lager single identity for a higher purpose.My being a father, a husband, a brother at the same time, do not warrant the question of -which identity is better? Similar is the case of Individual and Society.
But let me mention what every one knows that a person is born in a caste and this identity is unchangeable no matter what changes the other identities might see. So without sacrificing my caste patriotism I could keep my patriotism for my country India. Let the occasion for choosing between the two (God forbid!) come,I won't be found lacking.

Samarkadian
September 17th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Jat or Indian first

I am impressed with the remarkably brief way the question has been discussed. I may add my bit Even at the cost of repetition!). Identities are vever monolithic and contradictories. The question of choice arises only in a context. Gewnerally smaller identities touch our life and we swear by them and live in relation to them.As we see in a family our diverse identities go on doing their part by reflex action. We do not swear by them every now and then. But when need arises we forget the smaller identities an d group under the lager single identity for a higher purpose.My being a father, a husband, a brother at the same time, do not warrant the question of -which identity is better? Similar is the case of Individual and Society.
But let me mention what every one knows that a person is born in a caste and this identity is unchangeable no matter what changes the other identities might see. So without sacrificing my caste patriotism I could keep my patriotism for my country India. Let the occasion for choosing between the two (God forbid!) come,I won't be found lacking.

Rana Sahab, Pardon my ignorance but terms like patriotism, Nationalism are western Ideas planted successfuly in Indian Psyche post-McLay era. My comment is in reference to Nationalism and patriotism. In my view, none of us is patriotic or nationalist rather regional patriots with up and down seasons.

yudhvirmor
September 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
sabse phelm insaan bano
fer indian
all cast are same

Rocky bhai haans haans ke bura haal hoga....:D:D:D:D

I think I should stop drinking milk...

sanjaymalik
September 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Myself is first Indian and then Jat.

singhabhimanyu
September 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM
हा हा हा. सही कहा, रोकी मस्त बातें बोलता है. हा हा हा.

rocky bhai haans haans ke bura haal hoga....:d:d:d:d

i think i should stop drinking milk...

kapdal
September 17th, 2009, 02:06 PM
sabse phelm insaan bano
fer indian
all cast are same

Thanks for the much-needed advice! Ib insaan banne ke top 10 tareeke bhi bata diye...:)

malikdeepak1
September 17th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the much-needed advice! Ib insaan banne ke top 10 tareeke bhi bata diye...:)

1. Bhai sabte pahla to doodh pina band kar de.. :rock

Baki 9 rocky bhai btawega :p

kapdal
September 17th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Rana Sahab, Pardon my ignorance but terms like patriotism, Nationalism are western Ideas planted successfuly in Indian Psyche post-McLay era. My comment is in reference to Nationalism and patriotism.

Just because a concept is Western, doesn't mean it is bad or useless in Indian context.

kapdal
September 17th, 2009, 02:11 PM
1. Bhai sabte pahla to doodh pina band kar de.. :rock

Baki 9 rocky bhai btawega :p

Hahahah...:D
Bhai, nyun Rocky ke idea matna chura...ya fir poora credit de ladke ko...is parkaar:
1. sabte pahla to doodh pina band kar de.. © Rocky/Rocky's doc

yudhvirmor
September 17th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Hahahah...:D
Bhai, nyun Rocky ke idea matna chura...ya fir poora credit de ladke ko...is parkaar:
1. sabte pahla to doodh pina band kar de.. © Rocky/Rocky's doc
2. Insan bano
3. Ladikyon ke Izzat karo
4. Kissi ko Ban maat karo jatland see
5. Thread mat delete karo :D:D

singhabhimanyu
September 17th, 2009, 02:46 PM
हा हा हा हा
6. Grammatical mistakes करो हर पोस्ट में
7. कदे पन्नू भाई ने पप्पी करो कदे पेले मारादोने नै

ib insaan banne ke top 10 tareeke bhi bata diye...:)

3. ladikyon ke izzat karo

malikdeepak1
September 17th, 2009, 02:51 PM
हा हा हा हा
6. Grammatical mistakes करो हर पोस्ट में
7. कदे पन्नू भाई ने पप्पी करो कदे पेले मारादोने नै

8. SMS lingo use karo har post me :p

Nishantrathi82
September 17th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I have not read any of the reply instantly replied Indian First.
There is no question no one can big than country all caste waste is bull ****.
Country come first :)

rekharathee
September 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
its about loving your identity n dat starts from ur roots

if u love being jat......den only u can love being indian,(my perspective)

so its like jat...village....state....country..........hehe!

so for me..jat first n then Indian

otherwise u just believe in being some creature on earth planet(coz as they say humans exist only on this planet)

anilsinghd
September 17th, 2009, 09:26 PM
its about loving your identity n dat starts from ur roots

if u love being jat......den only u can love being indian,(my perspective)

so its like jat...village....state....country..........hehe!

so for me..jat first n then Indian

otherwise u just believe in being some creature on earth planet(coz as they say humans exist only on this planet)

Based on this theory of yours , you will probably agree that you will always love being yourslef.

Even being Jat is too much of an generalisation.
Agree?

rekharathee
September 17th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Based on this theory of yours , you will probably agree that you will always love being yourslef.

Agree?

yes anil,absolutely i will always love being myself..
and being jat is not too generalised form ,its an hierarchical level of loving my identity(and i think its very specific)

anilsinghd
September 17th, 2009, 09:41 PM
yes anil,absolutely i will always love being myself..and being jat is not too generalised form ,its an hierarchical level of loving my identity

Thank you.

Respect your view points.

I personally believe in transcending the seemingly heirarchial levels , too much of an ask I know , but that's just "me".

Thanks
Anil

rekharathee
September 17th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Thank you.

Respect your view points.

I personally believe in transcending the seemingly heirarchial levels , too much of an ask I know , but that's just "me".

Thanks
Anil

being just "me" reflects you love being urself first......:p

deepshi
September 18th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Precisely...
;)
I wish there was an option saying: "jat and jat only"

lalit_nashier
September 21st, 2009, 06:00 AM

What do you see as your primary identity: Indian or Jat?

I don't see myself as JAT or INDIAN.
There is no choice. I am JAT and I am INDIAN. [plz don't mind order here]

They 're other people who recognize me as JAT or INDIAN ...... :) :)

p.s.: more identifications (terms) could be added.
-----------------------------------------------

2nd thought:
Question could be formatted like this:
but what If somebody asks me ... what do you tell others who you're ?

sure, I start with my name and then whatever relevant information I can/should tell, I do. [nothing like something is being hidden]

That's all I have to say :) :)

cheers ......

p.s.: relevant information => according to situation.

deepshi
September 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
u CANT love someone if u dont love urself..have seen many examples practically!
so...me>ur race>maybe ur nation

Agree?

rekharathee
September 21st, 2009, 10:41 AM

maybe ur nation..............:(:(:(

lalit_nashier
September 21st, 2009, 10:44 AM

maybe ur nation..............:(:(:(

akshaymalik84
December 6th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Some questions to those who voted to being Jat as their first identity.

Considering ourself as JAT first then haryanvi,UP,rajasthani or whatever, aren't we people promoting castism and regionalism in the Country we live and proud of?

If not should we blame those politicians then.....who spread Castism and regionalism?

Isn't it better for India's unity and progress to be an Indian first then haryanvi, Up or rajasthani etc. and then JAT/baniya/pandit etc.?

rekharathee
December 6th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Some questions to those who voted to being Jat as their first identity.

Considering ourself as JAT first then haryanvi,UP,rajasthani or whatever, aren't we people promoting castism and regionalism in the Country we live and proud of?

If not should we blame those politicians then.....who spread Castism and regionalism?

Isn't it better for India's unity and progress to be an Indian first then haryanvi, Up or rajasthani etc. and then JAT/baniya/pandit etc.?

Akshay, then y you have joined dis jat's virtual platform.....joining jatland is also an act of spreading castism........why nt some internet site where there is nothing like jat/baniya/pandit??

ajit2009
December 6th, 2009, 08:32 PM
भाई सही मायना में जब भी कोई जनम लेता है ,
सबसे पहले वो बेटा होता है एक माँ का फिर परिवार का ,
फिर वो सम्पर्क में अता है आस पड़ोस के समाज के
और फिर जात के ,फिर जमात के .........
यानि एक आदमी पहले उसकी जात से जाना जाता है जैसे - जाट , फिर जमात से ...रोहतक का है ...हरियाणे का ...भारत का .
thats all. mere khyal se ye hai sahi poll...............
yani
:rock...............................jat........... ..............................:rock

akshaymalik84
December 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Akshay, then y you have joined dis jat's virtual platform.....joining jatland is also an act of spreading castism........why nt some internet site where there is nothing like jat/baniya/pandit??

Rekha ji, i was not expecting question in response of question.

Anyways i will try to answer your question......my purpose of joining jatland is to know Jat's culture, participate in various discussion,all kind of them serious or light.
And as some member said in a thread"bhai saare purpose solve hon s aade mauj , majak rajniti aur aapne itihaas ka prachar "....

I am also a member of various other sites be it educational,professional or social networking sites....JL is the last site i registered for. Joining JL is not an act of castism(for me) . Is it castism to know and understand your culture, discussing issues,laughing on ourself.....

Though not allowing sikh jats and muslim jats may be Castism.

My intent of asking these questions was only that why do people blame politicians like Raj thakre(who put marathas their first proirities) as they also prefer being Jat first. And how will our country progress if we keep repeating JAT..JAT or Maratha Maratha...or whatever?

rekharathee
December 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Rekha ji, i was not expecting question in response of question.

Anyways i will try to answer your question......my purpose of joining jatland is to know Jat's culture, participate in various discussion,all kind of them serious or light.
And as some member said in a thread"bhai saare purpose solve hon s aade mauj , majak rajniti aur aapne itihaas ka prachar "....

I am also a member of various other sites be it educational,professional or social networking sites....JL is the last site i registered for. Joining JL is not an act of castism(for me) . Is it castism to know and understand your culture, discussing issues,laughing on ourself.....

Though not allowing sikh jats and muslim jats may be Castism.

My intent of asking these questions was only that why do people blame politicians like Raj thakre(who put marathas their first proirities) as they also prefer being Jat first. And how will our country progress if we keep repeating JAT..JAT or Maratha Maratha...or whatever?

its just about not harming somebody just on d basis dat he/she is nt from ur cast/community/religion...............

castism can have its positives too if done with gud intentions..........all about how we take it

akshaymalik84
December 6th, 2009, 09:08 PM
its just about not harming somebody just on d basis dat he/she is nt from ur cast/community/religion...............

castism can have its positives too if done with gud intentions..........all about how we take it

Right, its not about hurting someone, its all about ignoring some nonessential and marginal issues to achieve national unity.

VirJ
December 7th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I know OP wants to discuss this on a lighter note.

I have lived with various people in hostels/backpackers around the globe be its German, Polish, Scottish, Japanese, Koreans, South american or whatever. We had discussions about our countries. I identified myself as Indian and was proud of my roots. How can I identify myself as Jat? I see myself only as Indian first than Jat. If for you Jat comes first than you must identify yourself with pakistani jats first rather than other Indian castes.

Karamjeet
December 7th, 2009, 10:03 AM
JAT plus KHALISTANI

deepshi
December 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
JAT plus KHALISTANI

yeahh..now thats good

singhabhimanyu
December 7th, 2009, 07:02 PM
.... is not.

....joining jatland is also an act of spreading castism........

deepshi
December 7th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Yes we are racists,else wont be here

kapdal
December 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM

Right. Identifying with your community is not same as casteism or communalism, just as identifying with your family is not same as nepotism. Casteism is a deeper malaise, reflected by making decisions or taking actions under the sole influence of caste and nothing else.

sihagjat
December 8th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Jat first than Indian...
Proud Indian-Jat!

ajaysinghkundu
December 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
We should try to be good human beings....

Being a good Jat, good Indian, and a good resident of mother earth will come automatically.....

Love for all...... and hatred for none!!

rjndr
December 11th, 2009, 05:03 PM

please analyse jatian for solution of your problem

Rajender:boxing

kapdal
December 11th, 2009, 05:27 PM
please analyse jatian for solution of your problem

Rajender:boxing

1. It is not a problem. I was seeking opinion, not a solution.
2. What is jatian?

karan
December 11th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Indian First Jat Later.

I agree with Deepshi, I am 100% red blooded racist, I hate every pedophile, wife beater, drunkard, corrupt politician, rapist, nikamma, ego maniac, self centered, narcissist, delusional moron and terrorist with equal passion and ferocity.
:boxing:boxing:boxing

Fateh
December 12th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Our caste, state, village, family etc are important & we cannot efford to forget them but all above are safe as long as our nation is safe. Therefore, it very clear that we should be Indian before anything else, not on paper but in reality. May I ask as to how many of us spend even two minuts for the nation out of 24hours?

yudhvirmor
December 12th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Our caste, state, village, family etc are important & we cannot efford to forget them but all above are safe as long as our nation is safe. Therefore, it very clear that we should be Indian before anything else, not on paper but in reality. May I ask as to how many of us spend even two minuts for the nation out of 24hours?

I shamelessly confess that I didn't spend even single minute on our country. Excuses can be millions and majority of them may be debatable or controversial.
I second your thought that we have some identities that we got when we came in existence. Identity is always an aide tool, I need identity every morning to get into my office then I need identity when some cop stops me and ask me to prove what I am up to. I need identity when i travel across the world.
I understood that we are Indian when it comes to leap ahead and we are jat when we want to establish our sense of importance and some emotional quotient.

jakharanil
December 12th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Jat first than Indian...
proud Indian-Jat!

always country first......... indian
than comes jat or............

Sukar
December 14th, 2009, 09:54 PM
1) JAT first.

Only Pure JAT , maa baap wife all JATs

Even Wife's maa baap.

2) Then Poor material wise
3) Then Indian.

ravinderjeet
December 15th, 2009, 06:05 PM
jat pahley baaki baad mein.
pahley apni koum par naaj karnaa sikhogey to desh aur dharam pe naaj kar sakogey.

Fateh
December 31st, 2009, 07:27 PM
jat pahley baaki baad mein.
pahley apni koum par naaj karnaa sikhogey to desh aur dharam pe naaj kar sakogey.

Brother, I appreciate your love for our community, but please think if tommarow some muslim country captures India, converts all of us in to muslim religion, I am sure after few generations,the word jat will not be remeberd. Look as we started progressing, we have started talking & tracing jats in other countries also, we are progressing because we are safe in our country, our country is safe & progressing.I am sure few thousands years back there was no caste & no religion, these divisions are man made thus if we think little further, Humunity is our religion & indian is caste, however, i agree with you that closer association is more dear but origion/routes must not be fogotten. therefore, I still feel if our country is safe, we & our community is safe, if nation progresses we also progress, if our country is peaceful, jats are peaceful and so on.

upendersingh
January 1st, 2010, 04:19 AM
Brother, I appreciate your love for our community, but please think if tommarow some muslim country captures India, converts all of us in to muslim religion, I am sure after few generations,the word jat will not be remeberd. Look as we started progressing, we have started talking & tracing jats in other countries also, we are progressing because we are safe in our country, our country is safe & progressing.I am sure few thousands years back there was no caste & no religion, these divisions are man made thus if we think little further, Humunity is our religion & indian is caste, however, i agree with you that closer association is more dear but origion/routes must not be fogotten. therefore, I still feel if our country is safe, we & our community is safe, if nation progresses we also progress, if our country is peaceful, jats are peaceful and so on.

I am fully agreed with Mr. Fateh Singh Kharb. I am Indian first and then jat.
Mr. Kharb accept my appreciations for you. In another thread I read about you that you didn't take even a spoon as dowry. Excellent stuff.

akshaymalik84
February 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I shamelessly confess that I didn't spend even single minute on our country. Excuses can be millions and majority of them may be debatable or controversial.
I second your thought that we have some identities that we got when we came in existence. Identity is always an aide tool, I need identity every morning to get into my office then I need identity when some cop stops me and ask me to prove what I am up to. I need identity when i travel across the world.
I understood that we are Indian when it comes to leap ahead and we are jat when we want to establish our sense of importance and some emotional quotient.

I acknowledge your thoughts.

Ojus
February 19th, 2010, 12:44 PM
I am fully agreed with Mr. Fateh Singh Kharb. I am Indian first and then jat.
Mr. Kharb accept my appreciations for you. In another thread I read about you that you didn't take even a spoon as dowry. Excellent stuff.

Uppu tu iss rah pe mat chal padiye.

Khoob lootoh

Nah to pehlem chori tever dikhavegi arr pher uska babu arr bhai....

Daab bohot ghani zaruri hain iss sansaar main.

Arr jisne chori paida kar di...usne mol to chukana he padega.
[Chori jib paida hoti hain jab maa jyaada active ho baap se conceive ke time]

prashantacmet
February 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM

Khoob lootoh

daaki...!! teri theory samjhan main mere to kutte fail ho liye........iss tarli baat ne maadi si khol ke bata ?......

yudhvirmor
February 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM

Khoob lootoh

Thoda socha karo yaar isse baat bolte time...Beti nahin hongi toh Nash hoja gaa duniya kaa...

vijay123
February 19th, 2010, 11:24 PM

Khoob lootoh

You are simply great... bahut aagey jayega tu. Ar bhai waa to tajhe paakar dhanya ho jayegi (ho gayi hogi if already married).

Ya baat or samjha de khol si ke?? tere kehan ka matlab hai ki teri maa bilkul active na hai...?? Majhe nee lagata tere koi behan bhi hai.

upendersingh
February 20th, 2010, 04:25 AM

Khoob lootoh

शैतानी ख्याल! :o:o:o

skfauj
February 21st, 2010, 09:42 AM
I don't think there is anything called JAT. We are descendants of ARYANS. I don't know how and since when we have been calling ourselves or who has been calling us as JATs. I want that all current JATs forget about this term, call ourselves as ARYANS, base our lives on VEDAS, remove the differences, come together and make strong BHARAT. We are the only people who can care and fight for this country. As long as we call ourselves as JATs we will remain powerless and behind in every field, will have weak headed leaders who just lie on their 'Khaats' and cannot think beyond 'Ganna' and the country will continue to decay in the hands of greedy and corrupt Pandits and characterless Punjabis.

Ojus
February 21st, 2010, 11:20 AM
I don't think there is anything called JAT. We are descendants of ARYANS. I don't know how and since when we have been calling ourselves or who has been calling us as JATs. I want that all current JATs forget about this term, call ourselves as ARYANS, base our lives on VEDAS, remove the differences, come together and make strong BHARAT. We are the only people who can care and fight for this country. As long as we call ourselves as JATs we will remain powerless and behind in every field, will have weak headed leaders who just lie on their 'Khaats' and cannot think beyond 'Ganna' and the country will continue to decay in the hands of greedy and corrupt Pandits and characterless Punjabis.

Concern is good but it will again divide us as by formation of word 'SIKH'

Half will change to so called ARYANS half will call themselves JATS

Solution is : Agriculture produce price control must be freed from GOVT hands.

rajkphogat
February 21st, 2010, 07:34 PM
I m n Indian First, Jaat baad mey

Desh se badi koi caste nahi ho sakti.......................

vijay123
February 21st, 2010, 10:19 PM
Why do you think we are Aryan and not Jats (a separate race from Aryans)?

singhvp
February 28th, 2010, 11:45 AM
India is made up of hundreds of ethnic groups and Jat is one of them. Outside India, we would be identified as Indians first and not as Jats. It is good to have emotional attachment to one's ethnicity but not to the extent of endangering national integration. There can be no question that officially we are Indians of Jat descent. Therefore, I am a proud Indian from Jat community. We should, however, endeavour to preserve our identity as Jats by keeping good traditions, brotherhood and high morals alive. Unfortunately, in the fast changing globalized world sensibilities of the high pfofile Jats have undergone a metamorphosis, especially the novo-riche or filthy rich for that matter including some settled abroad. Some of them, especially their progeny born and brought up abroad, try not to identify themselves with the community.

Without any digression from the subject line, I would re-iterate that I am first an Indian and then Jat

vijay
April 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM
Nationality should always come first instead of the Community.

anurag8425
April 9th, 2010, 09:41 AM
I am Indian first..
And proud to be JAT too.

chhillarneha
April 9th, 2010, 11:51 AM
..an iNdIaN first..then a JAt..!!

balrajsejwal
April 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Ram Ram,

I am JAT first.

tomarhitesh23
April 9th, 2010, 05:35 PM
I am JAT and jatlandian..:)

omaramchoudhary
April 11th, 2010, 08:22 PM
An Indian Jat

hemanthooda
April 14th, 2010, 03:46 PM
First Indian Then a Jat!!!! Country First no doubt at all!!!!

urvashipawar
April 24th, 2010, 06:42 PM
When i had people i have known and at times does not turn out to be as they look,I realise any say it to my self why cant be people like jats,why cant they be what they are insteed of pretending always.If a jaat hate someone he shows it if loves someone hel never listen anything against his loved one no matter right or wrong.....Then i say im Patriot im proud to be an indian but i can relate to jaats more than India.If im at war front to kill people againt Indians i will.In India if i have to kill againt jaats i will.......dont take KILL in literaly..

singhvp
April 24th, 2010, 08:47 PM
When i had people i have known and at times does not turn out to be as they look,I realise any say it to my self why cant be people like jats,why cant they be what they are insteed of pretending always.If a jaat hate someone he shows it if loves someone hel never listen anything against his loved one no matter right or wrong.....Then i say im Patriot im proud to be an indian but i can relate to jaats more than India.If im at war front to kill people againt Indians i will.In India if i have to kill againt jaats i will.......dont take KILL in literaly..

When plain-speak failed diplomacy was born. What sounds pretentiousness to us could be sophistication for others. As far as Jat hatred against someone (including siblings) is concerned, no one can surpass them and, here I fully agree with you. As far as love is concerned, I think European/US/Australian and even African people are ahead of us as they can go to any extend in demonstrating their love without facing any social ostracism or threat to life. No imminent danger of killing jats by other communities is visualized at this juncture. Hence no defence preparedness is required. But your zeal to fight for the community is really appreciable. The only danger we might ever face will be from within. Your patriotic feelings are equally appreciable.

urvashipawar
April 29th, 2010, 07:54 AM
to say nothing,especially when speaking,is half the art of diplomacy.

akshaymalik84
May 11th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Did you kill any in Aus.???...........Kill is not taken literaly.

piyush23
May 11th, 2010, 04:50 PM
I m JAT first...... If i have to choose one person btn indian brahaman and pakistani JAT , i will choose pakistani JAT. But not against india.
In my openion country cann't separate us. All jats r grate and equally blessed. Don't make differences btn indian , amrican or pakistani Jat.
plzz be united.