PDA

View Full Version : Why just conductors or masters.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,

bipindahiya
August 20th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Its strange and truth that still we jats (maximum,except a few) wana our childrens to be just a bus conductors, JBT teachers ,police constables or an army man.Is there any solution for this fiasco.I am quite amused to learn and seeing practically the aspirants mob at recent bus conductors vacancies in haryana nd maximum candidates are our jat bandhus.IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO UPHOLD THE MENTALITY OF OUR FOLK.(Plz dont start with work is workship etc etc or no work is small etc etc) ..,.,.,:rolleyes:

rakeshsehrawat
August 20th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Its strange and truth that still we jats (maximum,except a few) wana our childrens to be just a bus conductors, JBT teachers ,police constables or an army man.Is there any solution for this fiasco.I am quite amused to learn and seeing practically the aspirants mob at recent bus conductors vacancies in haryana nd maximum candidates are our jat bandhus.IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO UPHOLD THE MENTALITY OF OUR FOLK.(Plz dont start with work is workship etc etc or no work is small etc etc) ..,.,.,:rolleyes:

Sarkari naukri ye e hain bhai
ise ghane padhe likhe hain koni ar siparish bhi asani se chal jati hai(thode paise mein sarkari naukri)

VJ
August 20th, 2009, 04:58 PM
bhaisahab....issi teh koi baat na sai....

maine jitna dekha sai...uske hisab teh asal baat ya sai.......

balak e nakli sai.....ib jo balak 12vi class jotte mar mar ke paas karega ....wo kise MNC me kit ka manegar lagega......wo teh nirra Bus arr Conductari karan ka e sai....

50% numbera me kitte dhang ke college me admission milna nahi.....teh ke karega wo....fauzi e banega.....

arr jo balak padh le sai....kuch mehnat kar jya sai.....unke gaila teh maine koi dikat nahi dekhi....

Somveerd
August 20th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Bipin Ji,

I fully endorse your apprehension or view on this subject.My sense is that we ancestraly lean towards these type of jobs apart from our agriculture/Belt ki naukri dominance.

But it seems there is deviation from standard protocoal as people are moving in different professions & even becomes entrepreneurs also.

But after this global meltdown Public sector again underscore private sector in terms of job security etc.

In long term i think Darwin theory (i.e Survival of fittest) would apply.whosoever will be having capability or expertise for job will only survive.

Please correct if i am wrong in understanding & addressing your thread

Somveer

bipindahiya
August 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Dear Mr somveer,

u r absolutely right in your saying.Its truth which is bitter to digest.Unforunately even a major fraction of baniya and punjabi communities people are also hardly mediocre students still i have not seen any of them as a constable or a bus driver or conductor.Its our ego and self pride which always come to our way.We people never try to adopt ourselves according to circumstances.While i think baniyas and punjabis have a little bit of patience and pessimistic by nature.

richi
August 20th, 2009, 08:05 PM
arey aisa toh nahi hai..every parent wants their children to be on high ranks ,but it depends upon the exposure parents have and the type of qualification they are holding!

kapdal
August 20th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Bhai parents to apne bachhe ke liye best hi chaahte hain. Baaki uske liye best kya hai depend karega uski qualification pe. Agar metric pass hoga to fir conductor/constable/fauji ki naukri buri nahin hai. Agar 12th pass to JBT teacher. Aur graduation karr jaaye to aur upar ki sochte hain. Ab metric pass ke liye pilot to nahin soch paayenge. And there are lots of Jats doing well in lots of other places like private companies, PSUs, Professors/Lecturers, etc. It has nothing to do with being Jat or not, but with the qualification. Though as a community, I agree, we are not too keen to get into business, something which should change.

sagarmalik
August 20th, 2009, 08:29 PM
what I think it depends on individual the Jaat people who are staying in Cities dont follow the above trend , may be they are aware of more options available .
And students from village normally lack the proper motivation and resources . only few of them are self motivated and they opt a different path and same follows with their children normally.