PDA

View Full Version : Harvinder Malik Back with NO.1 HARYANA Campaign

malikseema
August 25th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Our Harry bhai is back with his skilled efforts on HARYANA NO.1 Campaign...........:cool:
It may b a presentation on behalf of haryana government but still it is projecting the development of haryana n its gud image as NO.1 HARYANA.

so FRM MY SIDE:rock.....HARRY BHAI
Its a worldwide campaign.....so it will praise our Haryana's name at universal platform.:)

Arr apna Haryana to hai hi NO.1 .......i think issa campaign chalne mein bhi Haryana hi no.1 hai:cool:,aur kissi state ka issa campaign chalya bhi na ho !!!

avisehrawat
August 25th, 2009, 12:26 AM
thought i got to listen about harvinder malik a lil late.. pardon me abt my GK, when i got to know what hes up to, then i felt this guy got potential.. his acts are greatly appreciated.. this guys is going out of stride for providing haryana a global platform..!! thats really wonderful.. my view about haryana is not politically biased, haryana is undoubtedly on a rapid growth.. if this growth n development rate will be kept constant for some fourth coming years, haryana vud be on a verge of exit from the poverty n stinkingly bad infrastructure.. i think my view is observable by only politically neutral people... we shud join our hands to take haryana from a state name to a brand name.. harvinder bhai.. keep doing the good work..!! ur effort is heartly appreciated..!!

malikseema
August 26th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Enoy these .............

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harvinder+malik&page=3
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harvinder+malik&page=4
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=harvinder+malik&page=5

Our Harry bhai is back with his skilled efforts on HARYANA NO.1 Campaign...........:cool:
It may b a presentation on behalf of haryana government but still it is projecting the development of haryana n its gud image as NO.1 HARYANA.

so FRM MY SIDE:rock.....HARRY BHAI
Its a worldwide campaign.....so it will praise our Haryana's name at universal platform.:)

Arr apna Haryana to hai hi NO.1 .......i think issa campaign chalne mein bhi Haryana hi no.1 hai:cool:,aur kissi state ka issa campaign chalya bhi na ho !!![/QUOTE]

harish24
August 28th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Miss Malik i think you are praising which is purely a commercial, even then i praise Mr. Harvinder Malik and his work. More and more music videos can be produced of Ch,devilal, Bajpai, and of course maker of Haryana Ch Bansi Lal, Mr. Hooda is too short in front of them.

akshaymalik84
August 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Miss Malik i think you are praising which is purely a commercial, even then i praise Mr. Harvinder Malik and his work. More and more music videos can be produced of Ch,devilal, Bajpai, and of course maker of Haryana Ch Bansi Lal, Mr. Hooda is too short in front of them.

And i was wondering why this commercial came out at the time of elections??

nd-chora
August 29th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Sangwan saheb of course they were great man who had done lots for haryana but its time to praise ch. Hooda for doing the great job. When v will talk about history of haryana surely we will remember the names mentioned by you, like ch. Devilal, ch bansilal also.

miss malik i think you are praising which is purely a commercial, even then i praise mr. Harvinder malik and his work. More and more music videos can be produced of ch,devilal, bajpai, and of course maker of haryana ch bansi lal, mr. Hooda is too short in front of them.