PDA

View Full Version : Vijender wants to join Professional Boxing..

bazardparveen
August 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
This thread is almost a continuation of earlier thread where we are congratulating Vijender to become no. 2 in the world. There we are having a discussion on pro boxing and ameature boxing.

Vijender wants to join professional boxing. He is going to participate in World Championships, due to start in few days in Milan. He is hoping to be picked up by the UK franchisee there and wants represent them. He wants to follow Amir Khan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/boxing/After-Olympics-the-Worlds/articleshow/4938778.cms

Once he selected for pro boxing, he will not able to represent India at international level.
What do think about it? don't you think he is going after money? I personally feels representing country is more important. Olympic medal bring prestige and glory not only to an individual, but to whole country.

brahmtewatia
August 27th, 2009, 06:05 PM
good decision !

dahiyarules
August 27th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Jib kalyan ke ghusse lagenege, professional ka bera nahin iska morr sa jarur bann jayagaa. :D

bazardparveen
August 27th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Jib kalyan ke ghusse lagenege, professional ka bera nahin iska morr sa jarur bann jayagaa. :D

Morr to tekh sae dahiya ji..... par aur bhi baat sae sab kuch to apna desh main milya..............eb angreja tae khelna chewa sea...........galat baat sae ya uski............:rolleyes:

dahiyarules
August 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Just to add to the sarcastic humr above, I was once in a bar fight when I was in college in Florida. I was with a Jadhav guy from Pune. We were enjoying our drinks (I dont consume alochol so got coke on ice,) when a couple had a fallout on the dance floor. Just to stick it up to the guy, the girl walked up to Jadhav-bhai and asked him to dance with her. I kept enjoying the mahol. Then all of a sudden I heard DHAMAKA. I turned around to see Jadhav bhai knocked out on the floor. I thought somebody shot him and and ran to his rescue. There he lay on the floor with no wind left in him. There was no sign of blood except for 12-13 broken teeth on the dance floor.

I called 911 to get an ambulance. The paramedics took my friend still knock out. He woke up next day asking me what happened. I told him a black dentist did root canal on a dozen of his teeth, all at once. He didnt get the joke and went back to sleep.

He was discharged from the hospital in another couple of days and returned to India immediately to get his teeth fixed.

The girl he was dancing with was a local Black boxers girlfriend. If thats what a local Black boxer hits like, I can only imagine National-Level Black boxers would hit like.

I stopped going to clubs after that incident. I would like to wait a few more years before I would need a root canal on any of my teeth.

dahiyarules
August 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Morr to tekh sae dahiya ji..... par aur bhi baat sae sab kuch to apna desh main milya..............eb angreja tae khelna chewa sea...........galat baat sae ya uski............:rolleyes:

Mere yaar! deshbhakti te leedran tahin se. Mere tere jisse aaj ke jamane mein pet bharr lein wah-e baddi baat se!

malikdeepak1
August 28th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Just to add to the sarcastic humr above, I was once in a bar fight when I was in college in Florida. I was with a Jadhav guy from Pune. We were enjoying our drinks (I dont consume alochol so got coke on ice,) when a couple had a fallout on the dance floor. Just to stick it up to the guy, the girl walked up to Jadhav-bhai and asked him to dance with her. I kept enjoying the mahol. Then all of a sudden I heard DHAMAKA. I turned around to see Jadhav bhai knocked out on the floor. I thought somebody shot him and and ran to his rescue. There he lay on the floor with no wind left in him. There was no sign of blood except for 12-13 broken teeth on the dance floor.

भाई दहिया उसने लागे सै कदे गंडे कोनी चूसे | :p

Jokes apart, भाई वो एक normal आदमी था तेरा दोस्त | बोक्सर तो रोज प्रैक्टिस करें सै |बोक्सर का घुसंड बोक्सर ए ओट सके सै | इन ने तो आदत होवे से घुसंड खान की |

रह्या विजेंदर, तो उसने कुछ सोच के ऐ फैसला करया होगा proffessional बणन का | कर लेन दो उसने भी अपने मन की |

bazardparveen
August 28th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Here point is not that whether vijender can do it or not. Now vijender is not a normal person like us. He is in a position to do something for country and he wants to move away. People(even many in JL) wants him to play for India. He must respect their feeling.

malikdeepak1
August 28th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Here point is not that whether vijender can do it or not. Now vijender is not a normal person like us.

Bhai Parveen, Vijender bhi common hi tha jab tak beijing olympics me nahi gya tha. mere hisab se to yaha pe 99% ko nahi pta hoga us se pahle ki vijender naam ka bhi koi khiladi h boxing me. His image has been created by the media in sucha way that people now think that he has no personal feelings now. Yes, definitley he should serve the country first on moral grounds but he may have other opinions about it. We say its Democracy then again we want to force someone like Vijender to curb down his feelings. Usne apna career is field me chuna h or usko poora haq h wo kuch bhi decide kare. Physical activity wale games me career jyada lamba nahi hota..15-20 saal se to jyada hota nahi jaha tak main samjhta hu. use apna future decide karne ka poora poora adhikar h bhai.
Or bhai paisa kaun nahi kamaana chahta?? If he thinks he is doing right by selcting proff boxing then let it be.

vivekdh
August 28th, 2009, 12:38 PM
jahan tak muje pata hai wo pehle hi jaa chuka tha Aus. me professional boxing ke liye.yahan india me usse koi help nahi mil rahi thi Gov se fhir uske coach ne baddi muskil se usse manaya tha India ke liye khelne ke liye

brahmtewatia
August 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Here point is not that whether vijender can do it or not. Now vijender is not a normal person like us. He is in a position to do something for country and he wants to move away. People(even many in JL) wants him to play for India. He must respect their feeling.country gai tel lene.

shall i give you a list of neglected ex-sportsperson of country ? let him do, what he wants... good for him !... make hay while the sun shines. kal do-char ameteur boxing ke medal le kar, use koi roti na dega... ritaayer hoey pachhae, bhajta rahega line mein apni pilson (pension) len, chappalein chatkata hua aur babuon ke talve chat-ta hua.

kapdal
August 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM
1. I'd prefer medals in olympics, but I'd also prefer public servants doing some actual public service. The latter actually have an obligation to serve, Vijender has no such obligation. He is free to choose whatever he wants. India may have a number of issues, but it is atleast not a commie state, where a few wise men decide the destiny of the entire population. That freedom is worth much more than any number of medals.

2. If he becomes a pro boxing champion, the glory for India is not going to be any lesser. Olympic boxing is not even a widely followed sport. Arguably, a champ title would bring more glory to him and India.

3. Sportsmen have a very short shelf life. There is a 10 year career that has to support 60 years of life. If India thinks they need the medals from Vijender, let the govt. offer him a very good package to stay back, a secure future and monetary incentives to win medals.

malikdeepak1
August 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Here point is not that whether vijender can do it or not. Now vijender is not a normal person like us. He is in a position to do something for country and he wants to move away. People(even many in JL) wants him to play for India. He must respect their feeling.

le bhai Parveen ib bol k karna chaiye Vijender ne ??
http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/national/general/5_1_5741695.html

Er sarkar ne to bhai Dhyanchand ki bhi sudh nahi li thi. Mere hisab te to uste bda player hoya nahi Bharat me koi. wo bhi akhri dina me poora ghar sirf apni choti si pension me chalaya karta.

singhabhimanyu
August 28th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Why dont u respect Vijender's feelings?

He must respect their feeling.

anilsangwan
August 28th, 2009, 04:09 PM
le bhai Parveen ib bol k karna chaiye Vijender ne ??
http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/national/general/5_1_5741695.html

Er sarkar ne to bhai Dhyanchand ki bhi sudh nahi li thi. Mere hisab te to uste bda player hoya nahi Bharat me koi. wo bhi akhri dina me poora ghar sirf apni choti si pension me chalaya karta.

आप सब की जानकारी के लिए...भाई विजेंदर सिंह को हरयाणा पुलिस में डीएसपी का रैंक मिल चूका है.... नीली बत्ती आली गाडी में चाले स छोरा.....बढ़िया पेंशन भी हो इ जागी ..... शकल का भी सुथरा स .... दो चार विज्ञापन भी कर लिए .... एर सहारा आलाँ ने सालाना कोन्त्रक्ट भी कर राखा स...... सो आज के जमाने में पीसे की कमी नहीं स उस ने...सो इसी नौबत ना आणि उस ने भाई मेरे......

और हाँ.... उसको हक़ है अपने मन से फैसला लेने का .... चाहे कुछ भी करो...... :) हम सब कुण ? खाम-खा !!!! :rock :rock

brahmtewatia
August 28th, 2009, 04:25 PM
i guess vijender, being a professional boxer can do more good to a virtual one-sport country where cricket is religion. he no doubt is an oddity in India where other sports, hitherto hv been neglected. it reminds me of ‘ol times (only heard) when dara singh vs king kong shows were thronged with audiences going intemperately hysterical over his win nd charisma.

vijender with his charisma nd rakish looks for sure can revive (in fact it n’vr existed) some professionalism towards sports in india… nd if successful, his popularity will bring more new-comers/boxers to the arena with bipasha nd katrina hooting nd cheering amongst the crowd. consequently, more amateur medals will follow in india’s medal starved belly. nd we’ll be more proud to have another JAT doing wonders… not to mention his career as a coach later on, when he is soothing nd massaging his broken jaws.

‘no guts, no glory’, ‘no pain, no gain’, nd ‘the more you sweat, the less you bleed’ are some of the guiding principles of his school, painted on the walls around the single ring.

bless vijender… way to go !!!

VPannu
August 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
हम सब कुण ? खाम-खा !!!! :rock :rockhahhahahahahhahaahha katti solaaah aannne ki baat kah di bhai.......apne kahya kare na.... akk kisse ki %%%% me %%% ho to olympic ka medal laa k dikha do :rock

bazardparveen
August 28th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Now he is not neglected sportsperson in India. He is getting enough money and facility now. He is a brand ambassador of SHARA. He is a common face on page 3, living a luxurious life. we can't compare him with neglected sport persons of our country. On getting success if people start behaving like this, then condition will not change here.
yes, he has all freedom to do anything. he can do, whatever he wants

aryasatyadev
August 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Now what is the harm in it, everybody has the right to seek better venues of earning and employment, if he wants to go international it is his own decision, and we should support it.

sanjaymalik
September 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM
he can do whatever he want and even we will feel proud if he will have able to do better in professional boxing, something achievable.