PDA

View Full Version : Global warming

akshaymalik84
September 1st, 2009, 11:29 AM
Global Warming,
Green house effect,
Carbon footprints!

Do these words sound unfamiliar to any one? No, most of us are aware of the challenges our generation is facing today and most of us ignore them too. Are we doing everything for our life only or are we taking some steps to save our planet for future generations!!!
Global warming is one of the most serious challenges our planet is facing today.
So, what should we be doing???
We can also bring in changes (as an individual or as an office) to the environment.
There are different ways and means through which we can make an effort to save our environment. The broad category of solutions to this are - Energy solutions, Vehicle solutions and Forest solutions.

Please provide your ideas and suggestions to help us save our planet and
reduce our carbon footprints and look forward to a greener tomorrow.

GO Green

sunillathwal
September 1st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Some threads are there on same topic.. good discussion. May be we can ask the moderator to open one of these :)

Global warming: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20695 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20695&highlight=global+warming)

An Inconvenient Truth: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18782

and Climate change: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22722 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22722&highlight=global+warming)

brahmtewatia
September 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
here's the latest >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27145&highlight=global+warming

akshaymalik84
September 1st, 2009, 02:25 PM
Some threads are there on same topic.. good discussion. May be we can ask the moderator to open one of these :)

Global warming: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20695 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20695&highlight=global+warming)

An Inconvenient Truth: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18782

and Climate change: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22722 (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22722&highlight=global+warming)

Thanks for the links Sunil.:)

rohitmalik8
September 4th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Global Warming,
Green house effect,
Carbon footprints!

Do these words sound unfamiliar to any one? No, most of us are aware of the challenges our generation is facing today and most of us ignore them too. Are we doing everything for our life only or are we taking some steps to save our planet for future generations!!!
Global warming is one of the most serious challenges our planet is facing today.
We can also bring in changes (as an individual or as an office) to the environment.
There are different ways and means through which we can make an effort to save our environment. The broad category of solutions to this are - Energy solutions, Vehicle solutions and Forest solutions.

GO Green

Bahut Badiya Akshay Bhai, for start we can switch off all our electrical appliances when not in use, stop water wastage, can do car-pool, use public transport etc....

The best thing for greener environment is buy a bicycle and use it. I am already searching on google for second hand bicycle!!!!;)

akshaymalik84
September 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Bahut Badiya Akshay Bhai, for start we can switch off all our electrical appliances when not in use, stop water wastage, can do car-pool, use public transport etc....

The best thing for greener environment is buy a bicycle and use it. I am already searching on google for second hand bicycle!!!!;)

Yes, Rohit we can do car pooling if we can't use public transport. It can have multiple benefits like less pollution, less traffic and more savings. Even the Corporate sectors are suggesting their employees to use Car pooling.

BTW....Bhai nayi e cycle le le itni mahngii bhi na atti....:p

rohitmalik8
September 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Yes, Rohit we can do car pooling if we can't use public transport. It can have multiple benefits like less pollution, less traffic and more savings. Even the Corporate sectors are suggesting their employees to use Car pooling.

BTW....Bhai nayi e cycle le le itni mahngii bhi na atti....:p

Bhai gear aali lunga na!!!!:rock

anilsangwan
September 4th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Is thread ki durgati ke kaaran bhi "DHOOMA" ooth rahya hoga kahin..... aur uska matlab Global warming ho rahi hogi.... :rock :rock

akshaymalik84
September 4th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Well we all know what is global warming,its causes and consequences. We all play a major role in increasing global warming. The carbon footprints measures our share in increasing global warming. From assessing our annual energy consumption through traveling, consuming and maintaining our home to outlining ways in which we can reduce the effect we’re having on the environment.

The term “carbon footprint” refers to a measurement of greenhouse gases released by human activities based on the amount of carbon dioxide units that is produced. This helps scientists and government decision makers gauge how severe a particular human activity affects the environment by contributing to the so-called Greenhouse Effect.We can compute our own primary carbon footprint by taking into account our fuel consumption in our household and our travel activities per year.

Fuel Consumption
In the first category you should factor in the following:
1. Electricity consumption per year for your household
2. Natural gas consumption per year for your household
3. LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) consumption per year by your household
4. Household oil consumption per year by your household
5. Coal consumption per year by your household
6. The number of people who live in your household

Travel Activities
For the second category you should factor in these:
1. Total mileage of your vehicle per year (for those who own their own private vehicle)
2. Total mileage of your second vehicle per year (for those who have an additional vehicle)
3. Miles travelled on the train per year
4. Miles travelled on both local buses and underground train systems per year
5. Miles traveled on long distance bus and coach per year
6. Yearly travel by air, in terms of short-haul return flights, medium-haul return flights and long-haul return flights.

You can use an online carbon footprint calculator:
Like that found on www.carbonfootprint.com/calculator.html (http://www.deskdemon.com/cl/cls.php?http://www.carbonfootprint.com/calculator.html) and enter in all these factors.
The online calculator will do the computing for you so you can see just how extensively your activities affect the environment by contributing to carbon dioxide emissions. Once you know how your activities affect Mother Earth, you can start taking steps to minimise your contribution to carbon dioxide emissions. This is very important, particularly since economies in the developing world are increasing their fuel consumption.

aryasatyadev
September 7th, 2009, 03:25 AM
You can use an online carbon footprint calculator:
Like that found on [URL="http://www.deskdemon.com/cl/cls.php?http://www.carbonfootprint.com/calculator.html"] and enter in all these factors.

Akshay bhai, is this calculator reliable......... when checked I came across following defenition of Carbon footprint : A carbon footprint is "the total set of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused directly and indirectly by an individual, organization, event or product" . For simplicity of reporting, it is often expressed in terms of the amount of carbon dioxide, or its equivalent of other GHGs, emitted......... so in our country when we even doesn't know all the inhebited parts how can it be possible to calculate the so called carbon footprints

akshaymalik84
September 7th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Akshay bhai, is this calculator reliable......... when checked I came across following defenition of Carbon footprint : A carbon footprint is "the total set of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused directly and indirectly by an individual, organization, event or product" . For simplicity of reporting, it is often expressed in terms of the amount of carbon dioxide, or its equivalent of other GHGs, emitted......... so in our country when we even doesn't know all the inhebited parts how can it be possible to calculate the so called carbon footprints

Arya Sahab, there are many calculator available to calculate Carbon footprint.Truly speaking I have no idea which one is more reliable. I dont know how they take indirect emission into account. There may be certain assumption which are considered.

poonam17
September 10th, 2009, 04:50 AM
There may be certain assumption which are considered.
Apart from assumptions, They also measures the GHGs and O3 depletion before determining the carbon emmission by any country

akshaymalik84
September 10th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Apart from assumptions, They also measures the GHGs and O3 depletion before determining the carbon emmission by any country

Poonam, can you throw some more light on this?...will appreciate you!

akshaymalik84
September 12th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Scientists now estimate that somewhere close to 50% of climate change is being caused by gases and pollutants other than C02, including nitrogen compounds, low-level ozone formed by pollution, and black carbon. Of course, a degree of scientific uncertainty remains about some of these pollutants' precise contribution to warming.

One study estimates 26% of black carbon emmision come from stoves for heating and cooking, with more than 40% of this amount from wood burning, roughly 20% from coal, 19% from crop residues and 10% from dung.

This was an abstract from an aticle by Achim Steiner who is UN under-secretary general and executive director of the UN Environment Program.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/cif-green/2009/sep/11/co2-other-cause-climate-change

amritkharb
September 13th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Yeh mera Indian mein loggon ko jal adiya jata hae marne ke baad. They are burned using all that wood, for that they have to cut so many trees. And all that funeral pyres must be making harmful gases.
yeh mera India mein airline travel bhi bud gaya hae. Airplanes are also emitting these gases.
Yeh mera India mein auto bhi increase ho gayee haeen.
Yeh mera India is progressing so much people have increased meat consumption.

Yeh mera India mein aur baki ki duniya mein, most people don't care about global warming. It is only for time pass now.

I want to see when sea levels rise 10-20 feet and coastal cities like mumbai and new york are under water.

Hope, World runs out of oil before that happens.

bazardparveen
September 13th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Dear friends I agreed global warming is big issue now. But there is another side of it.
Developed countries are producing much more CO2 than developing countries like us and they are putting pressure on us to stop industrialization to tackle the issue. If you noticed all these studies regarding global warming are done there. In past when they were using coal for industries, they never raised this issue. Now, when it's our turn they are shouting. Global warming is not going to kill us, it may affect our next generation. If we slow down the rate of industrialization(main cause of global warming), we will not never able to compete with western countries, what they want.

If developed countries are really serious to solve it, they should slow down their growth rate. It's more of their responsibility.

bazardparveen
September 13th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Yeh mera Indian mein loggon ko jal adiya jata hae marne ke baad. They are burned using all that wood, for that they have to cut so many trees. And all that funeral pyres must be making harmful gases.

Khrab ji, Don't become so practical. You are talking like a typical NRI. What do you want to say we should convert our religion.....either become crishtans or muslims.
By the way they burries.From where the land will come for this???India occupies only 2.4% of the world's land area, it supports over 15% of the world's population.

amritkharb
September 14th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Khrab ji, Don't become so practical. You are talking like a typical NRI. What do you want to say we should convert our religion.....either become crishtans or muslims.
By the way they burries.From where the land will come for this???India occupies only 2.4% of the world's land area, it supports over 15% of the world's population.

Bhai meine tho population nahe badayi hindustan ki? :D
Iss religion fervor is somewhat to blame for this 1.2 billion population. :(
sare jungle khatam kar diye ja rahe ho jaise aadmi ke sar see baal.
lakdi ka istemal karna baand kar do murdoon ko jalane ke liye. pehle global warming ka price garibon loggon ko bharna padega. woh din dur naheen.

aryasatyadev
September 14th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I want to see when sea levels rise 10-20 feet and coastal cities like mumbai and new york are under water.

Hope, World runs out of oil before that happens.

Sir, for that either you have to live another 200 years or wait for Tsunami and how the increase in meat consumption is increasing hlobat warming

lakdi ka istemal karna baand kar do murdoon ko jalane ke liye. pehle global warming ka price garibon loggon ko bharna padega. woh din dur naheen.

Government is doing a lot on this issue, but burning wood in funeral pyre is not the only reason...... we are burning more wood in our households in villages and also in farms........
Have you thought about the effect of CFC on global warming, and had you stopped or limited the use of AC and refrigerator in your house or office

malikdeepak1
September 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Have you thought about the effect of CFC on global warming, and had you stopped or limited the use of AC and refrigerator in your house or office

Most probably NO!

Everyone makes a hue an cry about such issues but when it comes to implementation very few people actually implement them. rest all keep on carrying the way they were earlier doin it. We all know the major causes of global warming and solutions as well. Par jib kite bahar jana pad jya,chahe kitna hi najdeek kyu na ho, gaadi te tale paa nahi dharte log. Ek ghar me 3 gadi hongi to sare k sare nyari gadi leke likdenge. Itna sara electronic waste h, aaj tak usko dispose karne ka treeka nahi mila kaise safely dispose karen usko. Roj plastic ki thailli me samaan late h pta hote hue ki ye disposable nahi h. Sarkar sirf abhiyaan chla sakti h, usko apnana hum logo ka kaam h, par hum apnane ko taiyaar nahi hote. "Chalta Hai" attitude h poore world ka. Wo kar rahe hai hum kyu nahi karen? ye baat hmare dimag ke ander gahri paith bana chuki hai.

Roj junglon me aag lag jati h fir bhi nahi samjhte hum log.
Apne shareer ko kasht nahi de sakte hum log. sirf baat karna jaante hai.. flaana ho gya dhimka ho gya.. uske solution bhi pta hai. Par na, solution implement nahi karne, Bahot kasht hoga solution implement karne me.
Just writing things off won't help, implement them and make future safe.
There is a 'Greenpeace' organization which is very active against this Global warming. If any of my fellow JL member (or anyone else who is ur known one) want to do something about Global Warming go and join it (or any other such organization)and work for a safe future..Organization join nahi karni h to apne ghar me apply karo solutions, apne padosiyo ko apply karne ke liye kaho (I guess I'm not expecting too much!).Apni nahi to Apni next generation ka khayal karke kuch kar lena chaiye hume abhi, taki hmari galtiyo ka khamiyaaja unhe na bhugtna pade.

amritkharb
September 14th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Sir, for that either you have to live another 200 years or wait for Tsunami and how the increase in meat consumption is increasing hlobat warming

Bhai usually, elder people do not call younger people Sir and your answer tells me you are ignorant about this.

Government is doing a lot on this issue, but burning wood in funeral pyre is not the only reason...... we are burning more wood in our households in villages and also in farms........

Don't try to deflect the issue. Yes. I make limited use of these appliances.

Bhai usually, elder people do not call younger people Sir and your answer tells me you are ignorant about this.
No use in arguing with people with less knowledge. Overall, this is true for this forum. Thus this is my last post on this forum. Goodbye forever.

akshaymalik84
September 15th, 2009, 08:08 AM
No use in arguing with people with less knowledge. Overall, this is true for this forum. Thus this is my last post on this forum. Goodbye forever.:rock:rock

Arre Jatland Chod k Ja hai k???????:confused:

malikdeepak1
September 15th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Arre Jatland Chod k Ja hai k???????:confused:

Bhai Akshay, Ke baat kime kaali maan ke bujhe se ak raji ho rhya se ????:p

bazardparveen
September 15th, 2009, 10:40 AM
No use in arguing with people with less knowledge. Overall, this is true for this forum. Thus this is my last post on this forum. Goodbye forever.

SIR ISSAC NEWTON, forgive us:mad::mad: We are children.......not able to understand your great logic......:D:D:D:D.....lol

Meerasansanwal
September 15th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Global Warming,
Green house effect,
Carbon footprints!

GO Green

Recent spots ,reactions in sun negate the claims of human activities on global warming.

singhabhimanyu
September 15th, 2009, 06:01 PM
ur this step will be significant in curbing both global-warming and our head-warming. I appreciate ur move. true example of human kindness. goodbye amrit.
-----------------
i think global warming is a serious issue and the best solution will come with any breakthrough in green fuel technology.

Thus this is my last post on this forum. Goodbye forever.

aryasatyadev
September 16th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Recent spots ,reactions in sun negate the claims of human activities on global warming.

Meera, it will be a great help if you elaborate a little on this post....

bazardparveen
September 16th, 2009, 10:54 AM
:
i think global warming is a serious issue and the best solution will come with any breakthrough in green fuel technology.

Abhimanyu, Although green fuel technology terms looks self explanatory, It will really helpful if you explain something about it. What are the main fuels comes under this technology? are they same as renewable sources of energy or something different? Is anywhere R&D work going on for these fuels

bazardparveen
September 16th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Recent spots ,reactions in sun negate the claims of human activities on global warming

Can you explain it little bit??.....it will be really helpful

Meerasansanwal
September 16th, 2009, 02:16 PM
http://www.livescience.com/environment/070312_solarsys_warming.html

There has been rise in temprature of Mars and other planet's moon too. Obviously no human population there.

lalit_nashier
September 16th, 2009, 02:35 PM

At least I did, I stopped using AC at home and I realized AC is not really required. ( but _sometimes_ I use it in car )

( though my aim was to save money :p , for last 3 months I paid only 5.75 + 6.10 + 5.80 = 17.65 :) )

Can't stop using refrigerator :o

deepshi
September 16th, 2009, 07:57 PM
theres NO global warming..its a hype..
well thats wot the Herald sun says...on the Blog..a very powerful, intellectual, much revered writer Andrew Bolt

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_seven_graphs_to_end_the_warm

bazardparveen
September 16th, 2009, 09:26 PM
theres NO global warming..its a hype..
well thats wot the Herald sun says...on the Blog..a very powerful, intellectual, much revered writer Andrew Bolt

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/column_seven_graphs_to_end_the_warm

I also agree with this. It's not such a big problem. It's a hype created by western countries to slow down industrialization in developing countries like India so that we will never able to compete with them.

Deepshi, this blog link is not opening. Can you paste it here?

deepshi
September 17th, 2009, 08:00 AM
sorry Mate donno how to...
u may try this link its all his blogs n then u may search
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/
I also agree with this. It's not such a big problem. It's a hype created by western countries to slow down industrialization in developing countries like India so that we will never able to compete with them.

Deepshi, this blog link is not opening. Can you paste it here?

malikdeepak1
September 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM

Bhai parveen ibe big problem nahi se to ho jyagi thode saal me. Itna to notice karya e hoga ki dharti ka taapman har saal badhta ja rha h. Haryane ka e le le bhai. Main jib 10th me tha 42-43 te upar nahi jaya kare tha, er ib garmiya me 49 tai chla ja se (Specifically Hisar and Rohtak). 7 degree kam nahi hoti bhai. Er nu te se na ke Suraj ghna taata hon laag gya ib (yes, earth is definitely moving towards sun every year but that can't alone be a reason), hum deforestation karte hai isliye ho rha h aisa.. Chamaase ki jagah garmi aagi er jaadya ki jaaga chamaase.. itna ferbadal ho rha h environment me ye sab global warming ki vjah se hi h. Sari duniya me aisa ho rha h akele bharat me nahi..
Ha ye jarur hai ki developed desh jyada contribute kar rahe hai is global warming me, par piche hum bhi nahi hai.

Studies shows that even Gangotri is in danger. Burf nahi theek se pdegi to muskil ho jayegi. And its scientifically proven that trees help a lot in rain. Forest hta kar factory laga dete hai..
Je ye Glacier nu e pighle gaye to ye New york - pyu york kuch na rhna.. sab nu e pani ke tale chale jange.

bazardparveen
September 17th, 2009, 04:50 PM
sorry Mate donno how to...
u may try this link its all his blogs n then u may search
http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/

Thanks for the link. It's really good.

Bhai parveen ibe big problem nahi se to ho jyagi thode saal me. Itna to notice karya e hoga ki dharti ka taapman har saal badhta ja rha h. Haryane ka e le le bhai. Main jib 10th me tha 42-43 te upar nahi jaya kare tha, er ib garmiya me 49 tai chla ja se (Specifically Hisar and Rohtak). 7 degree kam nahi hoti bhai. Er nu te se na ke Suraj ghna taata hon laag gya ib (yes, earth is definitely moving towards sun every year but that can't alone be a reason), hum deforestation karte hai isliye ho rha h aisa.. Chamaase ki jagah garmi aagi er jaadya ki jaaga chamaase.. itna ferbadal ho rha h environment me ye sab global warming ki vjah se hi h. Sari duniya me aisa ho rha h akele bharat me nahi..
Ha ye jarur hai ki developed desh jyada contribute kar rahe hai is global warming me, par piche hum bhi nahi hai.

Studies shows that even Gangotri is in danger. Burf nahi theek se pdegi to muskil ho jayegi. And its scientifically proven that trees help a lot in rain. Forest hta kar factory laga dete hai..
Je ye Glacier nu e pighle gaye to ye New york - pyu york kuch na rhna.. sab nu e pani ke tale chale jange.

Even a scientific community accept that it's not such a big issue. I am just pasting the content of link mentioned by deepshi. Hopefully it will help in clarifying some of your doubts.

Andrew Bolt

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 11:01am

http://blogs.news.com.au/images/uploads/gggggg_thumb.gif
(Data sources: Hadley Center monthly combined land and sea surface temperature anomalies; University of Alabama at Huntsville Microwave Sounding Unit monthly lower-troposphere anomalies; Linear regressions.)
What consensus? The American Physical Society reports:
There is a considerable presence within the scientific community of people who do not agree with the IPCC conclusion (http://www.aps.org/units/fps/newsletters/200807/editor.cfm)that anthropogenic CO2 emissions are very probably likely to be primarily responsible for the global warming that has occurred since the Industrial Revolution.
So it has opened a debate, kicked off by Christopher Monckton:

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC, 2007) concluded that anthropogenic CO2 emissions probably caused more than half of the “global warming” of the past 50 years and would cause further rapid warming. However, global mean surface temperature has not risen since 1998 and may have fallen since late 2001 (http://www.aps.org/units/fps/newsletters/200807/monckton.cfm). The present analysis suggests that the failure of the IPCC’s models to predict this and many other climatic phenomena arises from defects in its evaluation of the three factors whose product is climate sensitivity…
More importantly, the conclusion is that, perhaps, there is no “climate crisis”, and that currently-fashionable efforts by governments to reduce anthropogenic CO2 emissions are pointless, may be ill-conceived, and could even be harmful.
What follows is a detailed argument on mathematics and climate theory that ends with this brilliant and irresistible conclusion:
Even if temperature had risen above natural variability, the recent solar Grand Maximum may have been chiefly responsible. Even if the sun were not chiefly to blame for the past half-century’s warming, the IPCC has not demonstrated that, since CO2 occupies only one-ten-thousandth part more of the atmosphere that it did in 1750, it has contributed more than a small fraction of the warming. Even if carbon dioxide were chiefly responsible for the warming that ceased in 1998 and may not resume until 2015, the distinctive, projected fingerprint of anthropogenic “greenhouse-gas” warming is entirely absent from the observed record. Even if the fingerprint were present, computer models are long proven to be inherently incapable of providing projections of the future state of the climate that are sound enough for policymaking. Even if per impossibile the models could ever become reliable, the present paper demonstrates that it is not at all likely that the world will warm as much as the IPCC imagines. Even if the world were to warm that much, the overwhelming majority of the scientific, peer-reviewed literature does not predict that catastrophe would ensue. Even if catastrophe might ensue, even the most drastic proposals to mitigate future climate change by reducing emissions of carbon dioxide would make very little difference to the climate…
The correct policy approach to a non-problem is to have the courage to do nothing.
Irresistible? Well, not quite: David Hafemeister and Peter Schwartz (http://www.aps.org/units/fps/newsletters/200807/hafemeister.cfm)in the same issue argue that the IPCC theory that man is heating the world is the best that’s available.

deepshi
September 18th, 2009, 09:08 AM
yeah ..hes called Bolta lovingly..but famous for his strong opinions n callin a spade a spade..sometimes unconventional...
n hes deemed a racist as well,,against immigration,but he gives very practical,valid views..even I agree..as opposed to over-compensation that other Ozzies do,go out of there way to help immigrants and assimilate them in the mainstream..
so someone good for a change:D
bandey mein dum hai!

Samarkadian
September 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Global Warming is a part of Climate Change just like Ice Age. Undoubtly, it sounds fashionable to be discussed but as such lacks grounds. Climate change is a natural and spontanious process irrespective of human role.It may be a movement to divert the attention of world from huge arms race which actually is fatal to human existence on this planet. Recent findings and promotion of Global Warming is nothing but a fraud to create a hype and make some good money out of Corporations. Big foundations ( including Al Gore & group) make big bucks out of this business. In short a good way to blackmail corporate culture. Good or bad, you can judge.

If someone interested in facts, watch Channel4 documentary- Global Warming-A Great Swindler. Go Google/youtube.

yudhvirmor
September 18th, 2009, 01:48 PM
I am sure that in the life time of all the worthy members, They'll never see anything like No Petrol or No Ice on Mountain Everest.. As many of said.. Its a kind of hype.. and biggest contributor to this so called global warming are US and Russia..

Islye jise loo.. nuwe chule main lakad balo ar Halwa banao...:D:D:D

malikdeepak1
September 18th, 2009, 01:51 PM
jise loo.. nuwe chule main lakad balo ar Halwa banao...:D:D:D

ek-adhi be gajarpaak er khova bhi ban len de kasayi :rock:rock

yudhvirmor
September 18th, 2009, 02:49 PM
ek-adhi be gajarpaak er khova bhi ban len de kasayi :rock:rock

Bhai adde Pelle Pelle Gajar mila hain.. Re ROCKY 2 dhadi gajar courier kariye Australiya teh...

anilsinghd
September 18th, 2009, 09:31 PM

You are sure , right? I hope and wish you respect your words!

Problems are not solved by talking about them all the time. There is a saying of walk the talk.!

deepshi
September 19th, 2009, 01:56 PM
right said
Global Warming is a part of Climate Change just like Ice Age. Undoubtly, it sounds fashionable to be discussed but as such lacks grounds. Climate change is a natural and spontanious process irrespective of human role.It may be a movement to divert the attention of world from huge arms race which actually is fatal to human existence on this planet. Recent findings and promotion of Global Warming is nothing but a fraud to create a hype and make some good money out of Corporations. Big foundations ( including Al Gore & group) make big bucks out of this business. In short a good way to blackmail corporate culture. Good or bad, you can judge.

If someone interested in facts, watch Channel4 documentary- Global Warming-A Great Swindler. Go Google/youtube.

yogeshkalher
November 10th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Is thread ki durgati ke kaaran bhi "DHOOMA" ooth rahya hoga kahin..... aur uska matlab Global warming ho rahi hogi.... :rock :rock

Nice reply:D:D:D:rock