PDA

View Full Version : Success Rate of Matrimonial service of JatLand

ravindra.singh
September 17th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Hi,

Please give your view on success rate of jatland matrimonials. I believe that this success rate is not very good but it should be.

We all as member of this site, should use this for reference. Go through the profiles and suggest to someone. This will be very helpful to all the people and specially who are living away from Jat majority areas.

Awaiting your comments and suggestions!!!

choudharyneelam
September 17th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Haanji, success rate is very low.

Till now we didn't find anyone suitable.....n when one was called, my elder sis's salary attracted him more as mine is just beginning [:D]

n when called for one (we r 3 sis)....then other family kept the proposal of their all three sons :rolleyes:.....only papa-mummy knows how they tackled them....m not going to call out any name

then there r few that kind also who only likes to collect the pictures of girls :D

so many examples to give

abt putting our updated profiles here is not safe....as approx. one year back mine n sister's profile with pic was there.....some notorious person took my sis's pic, collected all my details n uploaded it at some site.....so it can create trouble also for girls...that's why we're not putting it here again after that experience.

sorry, but all above said is truth

singhabhimanyu
September 17th, 2009, 08:09 PM
this is really bad.

abt putting our updated profiles here is not safe....as approx. one year back mine n sister's profile with pic was there.....some notorious person took my sis's pic, collected all my details n uploaded it at some site.....so it can create trouble also for girls...that's why we're not putting it here again after that experience.

HPMalikDaboda
September 17th, 2009, 09:19 PM

Till now we didn't find anyone suitable.....n when one was called, my elder sis's salary attracted him more as mine is just beginning [:D]

n when called for one (we r 3 sis)....then other family kept the proposal of their all three sons :rolleyes:.....only papa-mummy knows how they tackled them....m not going to call out any name

then there r few that kind also who only likes to collect the pictures of girls :D

so many examples to give

As a responsible Jat we all should condemn such mischief and when we come to know that someone is responsible to do such a mischief we should teach him/her a lesson in whatever way we deem fit but the mischief monger must realise that he/she has done a wrong and ensure that such mischief is not repeated in future.

anilsangwan
September 17th, 2009, 10:00 PM
That is really sad to hear Neelam. Such people should be kicked out !

There should be some more security features on matriminial pages where right click and saving of pics should not be allowed. Also, things like mobile number etc should be mandatory.

About success rate, i know few alliances made here...not necessarily because of matrimonial section but because of Jatland...... :rock !!!

rekharathee
September 17th, 2009, 10:02 PM

There should be some more security features on matriminial pages where right click and saving of pics should not be allowed. Also, things like mobile number etc should be mandatory.

About success rate, i know few alliances made here...not necessarily because of matrimonial section but because of Jatland...... :rock !!!

hehe! (but because of jatland):p:D.........bata gya........

anilsangwan
September 17th, 2009, 10:06 PM
hehe! (but because of jatland):p:D.........bata gya........

Ek nahi... kayi example sein.... mere muh tein kyu naam lyuwaawe ...:p

Nishantrathi82
September 18th, 2009, 09:29 AM

so many examples to give

Really bad and sad to hear that :(

anilsinghd
September 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM

Leel-1 , sharma tai bhaai tu nyun rahya sai jukar tu hi ho :p

anilsinghd
September 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Hi,

Please give your view on success rate of jatland matrimonials. I believe that this success rate is not very good but it should be.

We all as member of this site, should use this for reference. Go through the profiles and suggest to someone. This will be very helpful to all the people and specially who are living away from Jat majority areas.

Guess more information on the part of the ad posters and more se curity features on the part of admins is the way to increase success rate.

sunitahooda
September 18th, 2009, 04:22 PM
The "CHAUPAL" has been much more useful than matrimony section:p

sunitahooda
September 18th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Baaki aade matrimonial success stories ka bi ek column hona chahiye....jis mai sab nyu batvein akk unki search JL ki wajah se complete huyi:)

VPannu
September 18th, 2009, 04:25 PM
The "CHAUPAL" has been much more useful than matrimony section:poooooo betteeyyyyyyyyyyyy.........yo maarya tarrlleey baassannn pe :rock maan gaye 'f'unita aapko :D

sunitahooda
September 18th, 2009, 04:29 PM
No:D.....everbody:p....don't take it to heart...i'm GENERALLY TALKING cuz the thread is in GENERAL TALK section;)
oooooo betteeyyyyyyyyyyyy.........yo maarya tarrlleey baassannn pe :rock maan gaye 'f'unita aapko :D

singhabhimanyu
September 18th, 2009, 04:34 PM
its a good concept. i've seen such a thing at websites dedicated to matrimonial services.

Baaki aade matrimonial success stories ka bi ek column hona chahiye....jis mai sab nyu batvein akk unki search JL ki wajah se complete huyi:)

choudharyneelam
September 18th, 2009, 07:25 PM
The "CHAUPAL" has been much more useful than matrimony section:p

Ekdum sahi.....hehehe

I know few members found their other half from this site but they dont share anything abt it. I'll definitely do that if I find one from jatland itself....lekin lagta nahin ki milega, kyunki ya to main ladai karke baat karni band kar deti hun, ya agla mujhse dukhi ho jata hai ;):D , ya fir bhai bana leti hun.....hehehehe.....to teenon dwar band :D...chautha abhi khula nahin hai kyunki wo swarg ko jata hai :D

choudharyneelam
September 18th, 2009, 07:35 PM
rest, once I find the details of that notorious......I'll teach a good lesson to that person......I recently learnt it from my female colleagues

sunitahooda
September 18th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Lesson forward karna yaar.....ek ko seekhana hai....aadha hi seekha payi....:Dab frustration ke mare maja nahi aa raha:pPM karna.

It may not be easy to find that person as most of the new profiles are fake:) n if you know write here....kuchh sharam hogi to aa jagi uss nai
rest, once I find the details of that notorious......I'll teach a good lesson to that person......I recently learnt it from my female colleagues

poonam
September 18th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Lesson forward karna yaar.....

सू... तन्ने लेस्सन की कद ते जरूरत पड़गी :D :p

sunitahooda
September 18th, 2009, 11:41 PM
तू मन्ना स्वाद लेन दिए मन्ने :p:o
सू... तन्ने लेस्सन की कद ते जरूरत पड़गी :D :p

ravindra.singh
September 22nd, 2009, 02:33 AM
There are few cases when information from matrimonials is being misused....these things must be discouraged and more security must be applied here...

but bcz of these mis-happennings, we should not take this JL lightly....this must be promoted more n more.....bcz this is easily accessable to everybody at free of cost....

sidchhikara
September 22nd, 2009, 02:38 AM
I found all my 4 wives from JL matrimonial section. In my case the success rate is 400%.

poonam
September 22nd, 2009, 02:44 AM
I found all my 4 wives from JL matrimonial section. In my case the success rate is 400%.

Achha wo burqe wali mohtarmao ki foto..the most popular one on net...aapki unki thee...:D:p

sidchhikara
September 22nd, 2009, 02:58 AM
Achha wo burqe wali mohtarmao ki foto..the most popular one on net...aapki unki thee...:D:p

:D:D
I have still not seen them .. they don't seem to ever take off their burqa. Who knows one of them might be Himesh Reshammiya ...
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/schhikar/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png

yudhvirmor
September 22nd, 2009, 06:23 AM
That's why other guys are not getting their match...

sidchhikara
September 22nd, 2009, 07:52 AM
That's why other guys are not getting their match...

:D:D:D Yes that is the reason !

ajaysinghkundu
September 22nd, 2009, 08:46 AM
Mujhe to yahan behnein bohot mili hain................. Agar koi behan-bhai ka section shuru kar de to use main hi bhar dunga...... hehehehe

choudharyneelam
September 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Mujhe to yahan behnein bohot mili hain................. Agar koi behan-bhai ka section shuru kar de to use main hi bhar dunga...... hehehehe

Phali behan ka reply meri taraf se hoga :D

ajaysinghkundu
September 22nd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Phali behan ka reply meri taraf se hoga :D

Hahahahhahahaha LOL LOL LOLZ.......

pooja12goyat
September 22nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
mujhe to lagta nahin koi matrimonials ko visit bhi karta hoga

anilsangwan
September 23rd, 2009, 09:17 PM

And still you visit Jatland... :rock:rock:rock .... k iraada s chhikaara saab...

sidchhikara
September 23rd, 2009, 09:50 PM
And still you visit Jatland... :rock:rock:rock .... k iraada s chhikaara saab...

I am done here brother ... moving on to Punjabi Matrimony for next target.

ravindra.singh
October 3rd, 2009, 07:07 PM
After reading all d replies....it seems that all female JatLand members are really frustrated by matrimonial here...... or because they are waiting for long to find d right one........

Have patience babes........:D:D:D

choudharyneelam
October 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
After reading all d replies....it seems that all female JatLand members are really frustrated by matrimonial here...... or because they are waiting for long to find d right one........

We girls have great patience....but society jumps to give advices n proposals......and in these cases we usually reply as per parents thoughts.

Mummy ka ghar mummy ka hota hai.....ye to aage jaake hi pata chalta hai :D.....issliye hum kyun jaldi karenge :p

keshavdahiya
October 4th, 2009, 04:24 PM

बेब्स या बेबे(s) ??

We girls have great patience....but society jumps to give advices n proposals......and in these cases we usually reply as per parents thoughts.

Mummy ka ghar mummy ka hota hai.....ye to aage jaake hi pata chalta hai :D.....issliye hum kyun jaldi karenge :p

u bet Neelam....and be patient....u will hit him somewhere here or there! :)

anuchhikara
October 4th, 2009, 04:53 PM

hhahahaahahahahahaahah Ajay............:rock!!

choudharyneelam
October 4th, 2009, 07:47 PM
बेब्स या बेबे(s) ??

;).......hehehe

u bet Neelam....and be patient....u will hit him somewhere here or there! :)

.................:)

yogeshkalher
October 6th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Yes, Success rate of Jatland Matrimonials is very low, and ther are not very high chances of increasing success rate of Jatland Matrimonials.

Majority of Jats feels insult to find out a match through internet. There is traditions to find out match through near relatives, close friends, some known person on whom parents can trust.

Among Jats its not a popular medium to find out a match for their boys-girls.

Jaton ki reshtedari doobnal ki tarah faili hui mani jati hain, woh un ke uper jayda bhrosa karte hain.

ysjabp
October 6th, 2009, 04:09 PM
yes, success rate of jatland matrimonials is very low, and ther are not very high chances of increasing success rate of jatland matrimonials.

Majority of jats feels insult to find out a match through internet. There is traditions to find out match through near relatives, close friends, some known person on whom parents can trust.

Among jats its not a popular medium to find out a match for their boys-girls.

jaton ki reshtedari doobnal ki tarah faili hui mani jati hain, woh un ke uper jayda bhrosa karte hain.

बिल्कुल दुरस्त बात कही है आपने, रिश्तों के बारे में हम जाट लोग इस माध्यम से दूर ही भागते हैं .
पता नहीं क्यों , पर इस पर भरोसा ही नहीं होता . रिश्तेदारी तो जान-पहचान से करने में ही भलाई रहती है . कुछ उंच नीच हो तो कोई तो होता है जो संभाल लेता है . यहाँ किसने पकडेंगे .

karan
October 9th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Sid
How the hell do you keep all of them happy, I can't even keep one happy. Yo Gyan Diye Bhai. In her opinion I can't do anything right, I am color blind, reckless driver and just keep adding to that list.:rolleyes:

dkumars
October 11th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Sid
How the hell do you keep all of them happy, I can't even keep one happy. Yo Gyan Diye Bhai. In her opinion I can't do anything right, I am color blind, reckless driver and just keep adding to that list.:rolleyes:

Karan Ji,
Waise Sid ne ye nahi kaha ki chaaron(all 4) ek saath hai ya ek ke baad ek. Aur waise bhi abhi tak ghoonghat nahi uthaya gaya ... suspense barkaraar hai ... kahin himesh hi naa ho kissi burke mein ;)

karan
October 12th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Karan Ji,
Waise Sid ne ye nahi kaha ki chaaron(all 4) ek saath hai ya ek ke baad ek. Aur waise bhi abhi tak ghoonghat nahi uthaya gaya ... suspense barkaraar hai ... kahin himesh hi naa ho kissi burke mein ;)

Devendar
You almost killed me. Hilarious!:D

ritu
October 12th, 2009, 10:53 PM
i do not know about the success of the matrimonial section of jatland but jatland is responsible for marriages of so many members.i know at least 4 couples who got their life partners through this site.I found a suitable match for my cousin nanand through this site only.thanks to jat landQUOTE=ravindra.singh;225100]Hi,

Awaiting your comments and suggestions!!![/QUOTE]

ritu
October 12th, 2009, 10:57 PM
anil eb nu bhi bta de na ki un few me ek tera bhi hai........

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Karan Ji,

Satya Naash ... Himesh hi nikla !!
Chipat gaya hota ... main te bhaaj liya kamre te.

anilsangwan
October 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM

....er Bhaaj ke Jatland pe badd gya. Matrimonial section mein :rock :rock :rock

ravinderjeet
October 13th, 2009, 10:39 AM
....er Bhaaj ke Jatland pe badd gya. Matrimonial section mein :rock :rock :rock
anil tu aapnaa jeli aalaa photu be chhaap de jl pe.

anilsangwan
October 13th, 2009, 10:41 AM
anil tu aapnaa jeli aalaa photu be chhaap de jl pe.

....ebb jarurat koni bhai.... byah ho liya :rock :rock :rock

ravinderjeet
October 13th, 2009, 10:53 AM
serious topic ko majaak nahee banaana chaahiye.the comments must be serious in nature to upgrade the jl.

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2009, 11:34 AM
serious topic ko majaak nahee banaana chaahiye.the comments must be serious in nature to upgrade the jl.

Using spell check and proper grammar will also improve JL. What does it mean to - "upgrade the jl?"

ravinderjeet
October 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Using spell check and proper grammar will also improve JL. What does it mean to - "upgrade the jl?"
ye tu theek ker diyaa kar.

sidchhikara
October 13th, 2009, 09:13 PM
ye tu theek ker diyaa kar.

Faaltu tem konya mere dhore.
Tanne free ki advice di thi ... manne bhi de di. Tere jo man me aave galat salat likh ... meri ke jhooti bhaaje sei.

Dhirendra
November 18th, 2012, 05:27 PM
JATLAND is only popular in Haryana, delhi and in western UP.

Bisky
November 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM
सच्चाई बहुत कड़वी होती है और सच ये है कि हम ब्याह-शादी के मामले Face-to-Face Situation में भी झूठ बोलने में कतई नहीं हिचकिचाते हैं। ये हमारा इतिहास भी है, और वर्तमान तो आपके सामने है। इसके बाद ये ऑनलाइन Matrimonial s तो एक कदम और आगे की सुविधा है।

"बेदाद-ए-इश्क़ से नहीं डरता मगर 'असद'
जिस दिल पे नाज था मुझे वो नहीं रहा"

बेदाद - Injustice

dharmendra16
April 8th, 2014, 05:19 PM
It is unfortunate that happened with few ladies.Unfortunately the lure & greed has increased beyond bounds.There is nobody to teach & execute morality.Niether Parents,School,College,teacher nor priest.Only lust is left.Marraige Alliance Agents have gone money crazy and can fall to any limit to squeeze easy money from pocket without bounds.They websites ,etc. to make money.Ram is one Rawana are uncountable.It is matter of pride that jatland provides matrimonial service selflessly. Er.(Lect.)Dharmendra Naaharavaar