PDA

View Full Version : Society of intellectuals

bargoti10
September 19th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Every community is well organised and formed various societies. But our own community members are not united and there concentrations are diverted on petty issues. Why our own community members can not march ahead despite having unlimited potentials. One must have come across different organisations of intellectuals run by different community members. Our so called intellectuals like Engineers, Doctors can not create thier own plateform to lead .........
there are various housing societies of doctors, engineers of different communities, even colonies where other members are not allowed. May I apeal my own people to make own plateform of professionls t0 progress professionaly.
Regards
Sushil
BE,DCM,DLL&AL and MBA( marketing ) etc.

rajivsp
September 19th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Every community is well organised and formed various societies. But our own community members are not united and there concentrations are diverted on petty issues. Why our own community members can not march ahead despite having unlimited potentials. One must have come across different organisations of intellectuals run by different community members. Our so called intellectuals like Engineers, Doctors can not create thier own plateform to lead .........
there are various housing societies of doctors, engineers of different communities, even colonies where other members are not allowed. May I apeal my own people to make own plateform of professionls t0 progress professionaly.
Regards
Sushil
BE,DCM,DLL&AL and MBA( marketing ) etc.

intellectuals ko goli maar do. Then we will have a better society same like what was done by Mao in China

aryasatyadev
September 19th, 2009, 09:15 PM
intellectuals ko goli maar do. Then we will have a better society same like what was done by Mao in China

Too much communism, might destroy the country that is India, we are not China and surely progressing because of intellectual wealth....

Samarkadian
September 20th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Too much communism, might destroy the country that is India, we are not China and surely progressing because of intellectual wealth....

Most pathetic and coward creature on earth destined to whinning.

Originol post isnt able to differentiate between a Professional and an intellectual. They don't overlap 100%.

bargoti10
September 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Do You want me to define the meaning of intellectual and professional. This is very unfortunate that we always deviate from our targets.
That is why other people are leading .

aryasatyadev
September 21st, 2009, 01:32 AM
Do You want me to define the meaning of intellectual and professional. This is very unfortunate that we always deviate from our targets.
That is why other people are leading .

Sushil, now that the point has been raised, please do a little bit more elaborative, Samar is a little bit demanding but his posts makes your day and if you want to extract something from him, do the needful.....

bargoti10
September 21st, 2009, 12:58 PM
R/ aryaji!
I mean to say that we have unlimited potential but our concentrations are diverted . If we put our concerted efforts in any area we can achieve better results. we should not read between the lines, as no fruit ful result will be achieved if we are busy in postmortem.
regards

kapdal
September 21st, 2009, 03:56 PM

Actually he is believed to have been responsible for the death of more than 40mn people. Not sure all of them were intellectuals. By the way, whatever little I know about this, I think the current China, actually China since Deng Xiaoping took over, has been busy undoing the damages done by Mao.

anilsinghd
September 21st, 2009, 07:00 PM
Social context:
===================================
Several places on the forum itself myself and other members like Samar , Kapil have talked about this and the steps to move towards it. We need more walk the talk kind of people than the ones with talk the talk attitude.

There are enough opportunities on the forum itself in the form of Navin and other's will surface if you are really interested.

I personally do not differentiate between quality and constructive work even if it comes from/for other castes.
====================================

Business Context:
====================================

Again if you have constructive ideas and a definte game plan , people will be interested , but too much of abstract talks do not work , several instances of people raising things and then dying down. Please do not take it personally but these things require resources in terms of time , money and efforts. Unless one pursues these with passion , its near to impossible.

===================================