PDA

View Full Version : life

ritu
September 27th, 2009, 08:00 AM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15947
just wanted to share you with guys that this brave young lady whom I mentioned has lost her battle but gave a tough fight.doctors predicted her to live only for three months but she lived three years .it was her will power courage and love for her daughter which made her do so.salute to this brave soul.she will always be an inspiration to me ...........

sunitahooda
September 27th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I've an ex-colleague whose mother was diagnosed of cancer 7 yrs back and was told her life is for 4-5 months, the care and love my colleague n his younger brother made her live longer than doctors told. Till date she's doing fine and i hope she lives long!

P.S.- Irrelevant but wish to share....jaisa HALWA aunty Ji banati hian aisa maine apni life mein kabhi nahi khaya tha, infact unka halwa khane ke baad maine idhar-udhar halwa khana band hi kar diya hai:)

sidchhikara
September 28th, 2009, 07:25 AM
I've an ex-colleague whose mother was diagnosed of cancer 7 yrs back and was told her life is for 4-5 months, the care and love my colleague n his younger brother made her live longer than doctors told. Till date she's doing fine and i hope she lives long!

P.S.- Irrelevant but wish to share....jaisa HALWA aunty Ji banati hian aisa maine apni life mein kabhi nahi khaya tha, infact unka halwa khane ke baad maine idhar-udhar halwa khana band hi kar diya hai:)

Hahahahaha !
I am sorry .. i know its the wrong thread for this ... I just thought that was funny.

ritu
September 28th, 2009, 09:14 PM
i know lot of ppl get cancer...but i have seen this young mother staying positive with a smiling face.she has inspired the whole community here.her postive spirit is among us.we all are so much blessed to get to know a person like her.yesterday we all went to a party and everbody was so depressed but then we all decided what ruchi might have done if she would have been here......she would have lived the present moment fully.we all got up and danced keeping her spirit alive.

RavinderSura
September 28th, 2009, 10:44 PM
वा समझदार थी उसने बेरा था अक जिंदगी बेवफा झूठी स अर्र मौत हकीक़त , मौत त प्रीत जोड़ ले या फुधू जिंदगी आपे गेल्या हो लेगी |:confused:

anuchhikara
September 28th, 2009, 10:49 PM
वा समझदार थी उसने बेरा था अक जिंदगी बेवफा झूठी स अर्र मौत हकीक़त , मौत त प्रीत जोड़ ले या फुधू जिंदगी आपे गेल्या हो लेगी |:confused:

Well said bro.........:)!!!

sunitahooda
September 28th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Whatever:D tere bi kimme ho pasand aa jaa sai-Funny Sauda:pJanu to pahli baar galat jagah daantri paadi sain:p
Hahahahaha !
I am sorry .. i know its the wrong thread for this ... I just thought that was funny.

sidchhikara
September 29th, 2009, 10:10 AM
whatever:d tere bi kimme ho pasand aa jaa sai-funny sauda:pjanu to pahli baar galat jagah daantri paadi sain:p

Funny ..:D.............

Samarkadian
September 29th, 2009, 10:50 AM
We all do have survival instinct to the max. Depends upon motivation and death or indication of death or awareness of death is ultimate motivation to live meaningfuly. We have Navin Bhai and now like Ritu mentioned this woman Ruchi are examples of living meaningfuly. These guys generates a zeal to look at ourselves than creating a petty wave of sympathy. There is one book called ' Tusedays with Morrie'' which speaks the same thing about life and death like the Ritu's friend.

akshaymalik84
September 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
We all do have survival instinct to the max. Depends upon motivation and death or indication of death or awareness of death is ultimate motivation to live meaningfuly. We have Navin Bhai and now like Ritu mentioned this woman Ruchi are examples of living meaningfuly. These guys generates a zeal to look at ourselves than creating a petty wave of sympathy. There is one book called ' Tusedays with Morrie'' which speaks the same thing about life and death like the Ritu's friend.

Well said Samar,Life is all about faith and attitude that keeps you going.

I would like to share a true story here of great tennis player Arthur Ashe who was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983. Some one ask him,"Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease?"

To this he replied,"The world over -- 50 million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, when I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'. And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "

This shows the true character and attitude of the person towards life.

deepshi
October 6th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Lifs short...too friggin short!

bls31
October 18th, 2009, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=ritu;226856]i know lot of ppl get cancer...but i have seen this young mother staying positive with a smiling face.she has inspired the whole community here.her postive spirit

cANCER AND WILL POWER

.....after a visit to the hospital for the check ups she was once again diagnosed with a cancerous ulcer in by now her nonexistent abdomen.
She a fighter and with an intense desire to live, if not for herself but for me,
With Subhash, the surgeon who had performed her earlier operation in Base Hospital Delhi now Maj Gen and posted at RR Hospital, we were very optimistic of her problem getting resolved. Unfortunately, on looking at her and her papers, he in a very brusque manner opined ‘We can’t do any thing for you’.
With the final verdict pronounced, I was heart broken but Jeet was made of different mettle ‘There is some thing known as will power’ she exclaimed with a steely determination in her voice..
Once again our fight for the battle that I desperately hoped to win began. I was sure that I could bring her out from the problem-seeing her guts and determination her desire to live not so much for herself but for me and her two children Chotoo and Chotta......

BLS31

spdeshwal
October 30th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Lifs short...too friggin short!

Dear Deeps

You are absolutely right in saying that life is short, brittle and uncertain. Although no definite answers have been found but most probable truth is that there is some super power/ God/ Goddess who controls and regulates our lives. You must have seen and read about the miraculous escape of little Saurish Verma at Melbourne Railway station. His mother Sweta Verma’s attention failed for a fraction of second and the pram he was put into fell on Railway track and the train came without giving anybody any chance to rescue him. The pram carrying little angle was dragged for 30 meters before the Train Driver brought it to a complete halt.
Here is the sensational video. I believe, everyone who watches this video would exclaim, “Jisko rakhe Sainyan, Maar sake na koy!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswJlbWSD3I&feature=related

So friends, life is what it is, full of surprises, happiness and sorrows, Blessings and curses. Enjoy whatever you have in store for you!

Cheers!

spdeshwal
October 30th, 2009, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE=ritu;226856]i know lot of ppl get cancer...but i have seen this young mother staying positive with a smiling face.she has inspired the whole community here.her postive spirit

cANCER AND WILL POWER

.....after a visit to the hospital for the check ups she was once again diagnosed with a cancerous ulcer in by now her nonexistent abdomen.
She a fighter and with an intense desire to live, if not for herself but for me,
With Subhash, the surgeon who had performed her earlier operation in Base Hospital Delhi now Maj Gen and posted at RR Hospital, we were very optimistic of her problem getting resolved. Unfortunately, on looking at her and her papers, he in a very brusque manner opined ‘We can’t do any thing for you’.
With the final verdict pronounced, I was heart broken but Jeet was made of different mettle ‘There is some thing known as will power’ she exclaimed with a steely determination in her voice..
Once again our fight for the battle that I desperately hoped to win began. I was sure that I could bring her out from the problem-seeing her guts and determination her desire to live not so much for herself but for me and her two children Chotoo and Chotta......

BLS31

Sir,

I also strongly believe that anyone with a deadly ailment like cancer would have developed some extra will power, tolerance and pain bearing strength.
My youngest brother, who died of long illness and suffering caused by deadly Leukemia, had this rare strength and power. He remained in Rajive Gandhi Cancer institute for one year from Jan27, 2000 to jan27, 2001. We all feel now and then that he was bestowed with extra strength and pain bearing capacity and never ever faltered mentally during the long and painful journey.

He was always optimistic about his complete recovery. He had some beliefs that he followed till the last he remained in Hospital. He had chosen a corner bed facing windows to two directions from where he could look at life moving on two adjoining roads. One window was facing the big park that would remain full of life specially on weekends. He always requested the Hospital authorities for the same bed whenever he would come back from a short break at home.

Another custom he followed religiously during his hospitalization was his insistence on not using a white sheet or blanket to cover himself

He would always remain cheerful in spite of unbearable pain caused by chemotherapy.

The only time I found him restless was the day before his final departure. That last meeting is still vivid in my mind as he wouldn’t meet my eyes for the first time and looked away towards the openness and vastness of the empty park. By then, he had realized that he was loosing the battle that he fought so bravely and courageously.
The previous day, he had asked my father that he wanted to see the kids( my niece Divya and nephew Vikram)

Around that time he stopped his interaction with my Cousin Somveer who remained with him during his last weeks. Somveer is a very humorous person who could crack many jokes in very 2 adverse conditions. He would feel very comfortable in his company. That day even Somveer failed to cheer him up! By seeing his abnormal behavior I realized that, my little brother is ready to move on! My eyes blurred with tears and than came my last words, ‘ भाई,अब अपने आप को उसके हाथों में सोंप दे"! He looked at me with dry eyes, pressed my shoulder, smiled and nodded as saying,” I bid you final audeu, Big brother!”
I got up and walked away, having no courage to look at him for the last time!

Sateypal

deepshi
October 30th, 2009, 09:08 AM
haha..that was just beeing irresponsible. ..
pulling her trousers up after removin the breaks off pram...
Then a school guy went under the stopped train to retrieve the baby.
N did u see other passengers waiting for train..they were baffled n horrified.

ludicrous!
Dear Deeps

You are absolutely right in saying that life is short, brittle and uncertain. Although no definite answers have been found but most probable truth is that there is some super power/ God/ Goddess who controls and regulates our lives. You must have seen and read about the miraculous escape of little Saurish Verma at Melbourne Railway station. His mother Sweta Verma’s attention failed for a fraction of second and the pram he was put into fell on Railway track and the train came without giving anybody any chance to rescue him. The pram carrying little angle was dragged for 30 meters before the Train Driver brought it to a complete halt.
Here is the sensational video. I believe, everyone who watches this video would exclaim, “Jisko rakhe Sainyan, Maar sake na koy!”

So friends, life is what it is, full of surprises, happiness and sorrows, Blessings and curses. Enjoy whatever you have in store for you!

Cheers!

deepshi
October 30th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Uncle,
Melbourne Cup jaogey?
Dear Deeps

Cheers!