PDA

View Full Version : verify the machine

krishnasurendra
October 5th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Dear sir,

i went to my guruji's office.i have seen four to five computer in there office so i ask can i share a one of the computer for a movement they told me yes i have log in to jatland.com.my name is krishnasurendra i belong to sikar my mob no. --- and my guruji name is rajpal dular they belong to mukundgarh mob no. ---.

First off all your are not my guruji you know mean of guruji.i can understand you what guruji mean i have ask my sir can i share your some of the computer for a movement they told me yes they have given me one of her office computer to visit your site jatland.com.

After all you don't have trust on me than you can closed my account from jatland.com.

Thanks & regards,

krishnasurendra.

sunnytewatia
October 5th, 2009, 05:38 PM
oh my god what is dis? can some1 exaplain pls.

Dear sir,

i went to my guruji's office.i have seen four to five computer in there office so i ask can i share a one of the computer for a movement they told me yes i have log in to jatland.com.my name is krishnasurendra i belong to sikar my mob no. --- and my guruji name is rajpal dular they belong to mukundgarh mob no. ---.

First off all your are not my guruji you know mean of guruji.i can understand you what guruji mean i have ask my sir can i share your some of the computer for a movement they told me yes they have given me one of her office computer to visit your site jatland.com.

After all you don't have trust on me than you can closed my account from jatland.com.

Thanks & regards,

krishnasurendra.

ysjabp
October 5th, 2009, 05:51 PM
oh my god what is dis? Can some1 exaplain pls.

i think we depute some experts

tomarhitesh23
October 5th, 2009, 06:18 PM
i think we depute some experts

bhai Modda ka maara peedit se.....

sunillathwal
October 5th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Hilarious... its like one of those forwarded mails with 'funny leave letters' etc. :D :D
कति निखडू है या Application. move it to Humor section. :)

bazardparveen
October 5th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Hilarious... its like one of those forwarded mails with 'funny leave letters' etc. :D :D
कति निखडू है या Application. move it to Humor section. :)

agreed...move this thread to humor or time pass section...:):)

yudhvirmor
October 5th, 2009, 07:42 PM
That can be the genuine reason.. It may need to verify so that we dont victmize anybody

sjakhars
October 5th, 2009, 08:05 PM
To all members,
We have a system to detect multiple ID log-in from one machine. We send emails to all multiple ID log-in users. When you receive email then only you need to reply stating the reason. This is not for the safety of Moderators, its for the safety of the Jatland and its members. We have put in this system to prevent multiple IDs from rogue/fraud members creating problem in forums and chopal. If you do not reply in 1 week, you might get banned.

If you are responsible member then only a satisfactory response is enough but if you want to make it an issue, its your choice. This thread is being closed now.