PDA

View Full Version : goverment policies affecting nation

nareshchoudhary
December 4th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Dear friends

today we are enjoying freedom of democracy and rather we respect and love the same .
I would like to discuss the policies made by government and to whom these policies are affecting as we all knows we have great achievements by some policies but there is no transperency in policy making

as we all know we have choosen democracy as they envolves equal distribution of resources but some of so called great persons have misused it. As we already knows that we often blame politician but there are many other areas which are needed to be introespected as

few industralist have accumulated as much as more than 30% of GDP amount
now where does this money comes from ofcourse from 70 billion poor people
:onow even let we have given them money but then what these persons are fighting for our country natural resources as there personal property and we are watching and even these are not satisfied
Give me atleast one example where these people have contributed for any public disaster.......wait for a minute .....kindly give me some repectable figures not that of making fool me
infact public & private salaried have given contribution but these people
they have time to built one of most expensive buildings of country for whom ..................just imagine... four only 4or 5 persons...... making fool of our poor innocent indian and crores of peoples spend there lives on streets is it not there responsbility to return some to them.

what they have ..more than SEVERALTHOUSAND CORE DUE TOWARDS GOVERNMENT AIDED BANKS.
WE ONLY BLAME GOVERNMENT ,GOVT EMPLOYEES & INDIVIDUAL PERSONS BUT WE RESPECT THESE WHITE COLLARS SO CALLED BILLANIORES

:eek:THESE ARE JAMINDARS OF SO CALLED NEW ERA
GIVE ME REASON whyTHEY HIJACK POOR AGRICULTURE PEOPLES LAND AND NOT GIVING THEM PROPER MONEY
EXPLAIN ME WETHER THEY SHOULD NOT PARTNER UNEDUCATED FARMERS AND GIVE THEM PIECE OF SOME SHARE FROM THERE PROFIT TO THESE PEOPLE FROM WHOMS LAND THEY ARE MAKING MILLIONS OF MONEY.

NO THEY WILL NOT BUT THEY WILL INSTEAD GIVE 2 LAKH FOUR SAY 10 BIGHA LAND AND WILL EARN 2000 CRORE AND ENJOY ALL -PLEASURE and give sorrow to poor peoples .

WHEN DISINVESTMENT CONTIUES THESE PEOPLE WILL GET OUR GOLDEN COMPANIES FOR FEW MILLIONS WHICH EVEN GIVE SEVERAL THOUSANDS CRORES FROM THERE PROFIT TOWARDS GOVT REVENUE.

DEMOCRACY: I THINK MEANS" TO THE PEOPLE ,FOR THE PEOPLE ,AND BY THE PEOPLE BUT IS IT WHAT YOU THINK.............:)

jakharanil
December 4th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Dear friends

today we are enjoying freedom of democracy and rather we respect and love the same .
I would like to discuss the policies made by government and to whom these policies are affecting as we all knows we have great achievements by some policies but there is no transperency in policy making

as we all know we have choosen democracy as they envolves equal distribution of resources but some of so called great persons have misused it. As we already knows that we often blame politician but there are many other areas which are needed to be introespected as

few industralist have accumulated as much as more than 30% of GDP amount
now where does this money comes from ofcourse from 70 billion poor people
:onow even let we have given them money but then what these persons are fighting for our country natural resources as there personal property and we are watching and even these are not satisfied
Give me atleast one example where these people have contributed for any public disaster.......wait for a minute .....kindly give me some repectable figures not that of making fool me
infact public & private salaried have given contribution but these people

they time to built one of most expensive buildings of country for whom ..................just imagine... four 4or 5 persons...... making fool of our poor innocent indian .

what they have ..more than SEVERALTHOUSAND CORE DUE TOWARDS GOVERNMENT AIDED BANKS.

WE ONLY BLAME GOVERNMENT ,GOVT EMPLOYEES & INDIVIDUAL PERSONS BUT WE RESPECT THESE WHITE COLLARS SO CALLED BILLANIORES

:eek:THESE ARE JAMINDARS OF SO CALLED NEW ERA
GIVE ME REASON WETHER THEY HIJACK POOR AGRICULTURE PEOPLES LAND AND NOT GIVING THEM PROPER MONEY

EXPLAIN ME WETHER THEY SHOULD NOT PARTNER UNEDUCATED FARMERS AND GIVE THEM PIECE OF SOME SHARE FROM THERE PROFIT TO THESE PEOPLE FROM WHOMS LAND THEY ARE MAKING MILLIONS OF MONEY.

NO THEY WILL NOT BUT THEY WILL INSTEAD GIVE 2 LAKH FOUR SAY 10 BIGHA LAND AND WILL EARN 2000 CRORE AND ENJOY ALL -PLEASURE.

DEMOCRACY: I THINK MEANS" TO THE PEOPLE ,FOR THE PEOPLE ,AND BY THE PEOPLE BUT IS IT WHAT YOU THINK.............:)

today we are enjoying freedom of democracy.....??? who is enjoying it....:confused::mad:

nareshchoudhary
December 4th, 2009, 09:04 PM
JAKHAR BHAI
infact we have opportunity to live, move ,get basic amminities free ..

at least some benifits

thanks for reading

jakharanil
December 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
JAKHAR BHAI
infact we have opportunity to live, move ,get basic amminities free ..

at least some benifits

thanks for reading

i m not talking about only u and me..... still 31% population is waiting of these basic amenities water, food, health\medical, home, education......:confused: