PDA

View Full Version : is JL changing its image.....???

pawariya
December 16th, 2009, 01:07 PM
is JL really changing its image????????? I never intended to hurt or indicate any individual bt as the conversation has already been started so we should finish it......... some ppls are complaining tht other jatlanders r not respecting female JL members bt at the same time they forget abt themselves............
they talk nonsense things in chaupal even when female members r also there n females had to quit frm chaupal...........
:confused:should these hippocrates really be allowed to reply on anybody's post.................:confused:

:boxingif anybody needs evidences abt such cheep guys ask me....... i've many..................:boxing:boxing

rajkphogat
December 16th, 2009, 01:58 PM
is JL really changing its image????????? I never intended to hurt or indicate any individual bt as the conversation has already been started so we should finish it......... some ppls are complaining tht other jatlanders r not respecting female JL members bt at the same time they forget abt themselves............
they talk nonsense things in chaupal even when female members r also there n females had to quit frm chaupal...........
:confused:should these hippocrates really be allowed to reply on anybody's post.................:confused:

:boxingif anybody needs evidences abt such cheep guys ask me....... i've many..................:boxing:boxing

I think such members should be banned or other members should stop them by doing so instantly.

but i hav never seen any such things on JL In my view JL is the most Saaf Suthri website available nows a days & its decorum should b maintained.

Vgahlout
December 16th, 2009, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=pawariya;235127]is JL really changing its image????????? I never intended to hurt or indicate any individual bt as the conversation has already been started so we should finish it......... some ppls are complaining tht other jatlanders r not respecting female JL members bt at the same time they forget abt themselves............

:boxingif anybody needs evidences abt such cheep guys ask me....... i've many..................:boxing:boxing[/QUOTE

acha re nue tha k .....yoooo aaagayiii FBI -- le lo iste hedly ki report !!

pawariya
December 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM

bhai gahlout tu nyun ka ak seedha seedha chal........ reply karna hai to topic related kar na to bakhs de..................
don't go off topic...................

rajesh00
December 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Your Obsevation and that of many well meaning members is not without substance but then some out of us have to demonstrate our poor upbringing and sick minds.Some of us take pride in being loud mouth,insulting and revengful.

pawariya
December 16th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I think such members should be banned or other members should stop them by doing so instantly.

but i hav never seen any such things on JL In my view JL is the most Saaf Suthri website available nows a days & its decorum should b maintained.

bhai is baat ka bhi jawab milega........ just wait n watch..................
hai to saaf suthri par kuch malang rehn na de ise................ choriyan ke aage hi bakwas shuru kar de hain ar wo kuch bolti nahin simply log out kar jateen hai.........
coz they better know tht shameless fellows ka koi ilaj na hai................

vinaysirohi
December 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM
m completely agree wid u aditya. ye cheez mein bhi kai baar notice kar chuka jo tm kehna chah rahe ho.mein th kehta hu ki aise logo ko th lifetime ban kar dena chahiye.jo iss tarah ki baatein karte hai ki ladkiyo ko bhi chatroom se bahar jana pad jaye. HEDLEY KI REPORT BHI DEVENGE:rock

Vgahlout
December 16th, 2009, 06:30 PM
m completely agree wid u aditya. ye cheez mein bhi kai baar notice kar chuka jo tm kehna chah rahe ho.mein th kehta hu ki aise logo ko th lifetime ban kar dena chahiye.jo iss tarah ki baatein karte hai ki ladkiyo ko bhi chatroom se bahar jana pad jaye. HEDLEY KI REPORT BHI DEVENGE:rock

bhai firstly start with yourself only ...the whole issue was started by you not by any one else ...... & if u talk bout upbringing of any individual - u dont have right to talk ...............MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.!!!!

u know what you are good for nothing .. still u acting lame & u feel urself smart ....lol--- have a life dude :rock:rock

VivekGathwala
December 16th, 2009, 07:27 PM
u know what you are good for nothing .. urself smart ....lol-

my economics teacher used to say these lines when i was in 12th ...lol

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

pawariya
December 17th, 2009, 03:08 PM
bhai firstly start with yourself only ...the whole issue was started by you not by any one else ...... & if u talk bout upbringing of any individual - u dont have right to talk ...............MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.!!!!

u know what you are good for nothing .. still u acting lame & u feel urself smart ....lol--- have a life dude :rock:rock

all r requested to give their own views. no personal attack please................ agar personal attack karna hai to please go out of this thread n choose another one............

PAWANCHAUDHARY
December 17th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Thanks a lot Aditya Ji, You have started a very good thread on Jatland, this thread will be very useful for the betterment of the JATLAND. This is right that Jatland is changing its image, there should a change in image of site but it should be in a positive direction only. Threads should be started in public interest only not personally except some exceptions as if any members seeks solution of his/her personal problem.I have seen in many threads and also in Chat room that some members use very rough language and shortcut of words. Satyeshwar Ji has also been intimated through a thread that Shortcuts of Word should not be used in threads and also in chat room. Jatland is plateform of JAT and also like as a joint family so behaviour with each other should be same.

pawariya
December 17th, 2009, 03:51 PM
beautiful n meaningful n valuable thaughts r really appriciated..............
all r requested to come n join this thread n put ur valuable comments...............

dkumars
December 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM

Well, I am not much aware of what is the recent issue here but I noticed that even female members are the root cause many a times. They heat up the discussion, add fuel to the fire and when it starts going against them then they leave chat room showing their innocence and maturity( just to impress few ppl and gain their sympathy)
These are my personal views. Try to see the positive side. I hope u guys respect everyone's views.

P.S. 1. I personally never had an experience like that but have noticed that with many.
2. I am talking abt some female members but not all. So, please dont generalize. :rock

pawariya
December 17th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Well, I am not much aware of what is the recent issue here but I noticed that even female members are the root cause many a times. They heat up the discussion, add fuel to the fire and when it starts going against them then they leave chat room showing their innocence and maturity( just to impress few ppl and gain their sympathy)
These are my personal views. Try to see the positive side. I hope u guys respect everyone's views.

P.S. 1. I personally never had an experience like that but have noticed that with many.
2. I am talking abt some female members but not all. So, please dont generalize. :rock

sir ur thaughts n observation is highly appriciated................. hope ppls will see its positive side only..............

wise bhai kuch jyada hi dare hue lag rahe ho kuch female mambers se.....lolz..........

ravichaudhary
December 17th, 2009, 08:21 PM
As a moderator allow me throw in a few words of caution to all of us.

Where ladies are involved it is best to err of the side of chivalry, and take extra caution not to give offence to them.

Gentlemanly conduct is expected from all of us.

We wish more ladies participation on JL , not less.

Some poster may think simply because a girl is posting here, she is fair game for jokes, teasing etc.

Not so.!

If, as a moderator I have to intervene, those teasing, harrassing ladies are not going to be supported. They will be requested to find another venue.

A Warning may not be given.

Ravi Chaudhary

ravichaudhary
December 17th, 2009, 08:24 PM
As a moderator allow me throw in a few words of caution to all of us.

Where ladies are involved it is best to err of the side of chivalry, and be extra cautious in not giving offence to them.

Gentlemanly conduct is expected from all of us.

We wish more ladies participation on JL , not less.

Some poster may think simply because a girl is posting here, she is fair game for jokes, teasing etc.

Not so!

If as a moderator I have to intervene, those teasing, harrassing, ladies are not going to be supported. They will be requested to find another venue.

A specific warning, to cease and desist, may not be given, and probably will not be given.

We are now 15 ,000 members strong. Let us behave accordingly!

Ravi Chaudhary

ajit2009
December 17th, 2009, 09:08 PM
bhai is baat ka bhi jawab milega........ just wait n watch..................
hai to saaf suthri par kuch malang rehn na de ise................ choriyan ke aage hi bakwas shuru kar de hain ar wo kuch bolti nahin simply log out kar jateen hai.........
coz they better know tht shameless fellows ka koi ilaj na hai................
bhai adi kyun bifar ra hai ,agar koi isa hai to sidha nam le ,koi man hani ka dawa koni gere ade sab bhai hai kali ali bat na hai ,masti ke sath gile - sikwe bhi jaroori hai ,jabe te ya jld ek pariwar ki tariya lage gi
jit do basan honge to khudke to ge hi,so don't worry,jisa le, kache kat ,tote uda ............hahahahahaha.........mhare ki tarya

kise ki koi kali nahi ,
nakal mar suki ......ali nahi.
hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa

rajkphogat
December 18th, 2009, 03:20 PM
YO ADITYA BHI Sursuri si chhodan lag rya se.

Nu to nahi baat se wa bata de

Bhai roj sur-2 karan te accha se ek be e sassu kah de.

Pachhe kah dega mai to nu e karu tha................