PDA

View Full Version : Best Indian Cricket Captain ?

akshaymalik84
December 24th, 2009, 09:59 AM
What do you guys think who is the BEST cricket captain we have so far?

malikdeepak1
December 24th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Undisputedly Sourav Ganguly for me.

akshaymalik84
December 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Undisputedly Sourav Ganguly for me.

Agree....but Dhoni is in process of becoming all time great.

malikdeepak1
December 24th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Agree....but Dhoni is in process of becoming all time great.

Only time will tell bhai, but for sure he is a good captain in making. But he is in a similar situation what Ponting was in when he became captain. Usko bani-banayi team mili hai. Ganguly and Steve Waugh made their teams on their own. Dhoni and Ponting are just tasting the ripened fruits. See how Aus struggles now a days without Warne and Mcgrath, even against WI(though I'm not underestimating it).

Dhoni has to work a lot harder now, since he has shot up the expectations. He has to build confidence in the new blood just like ganguly did for Sewag, yuvi, Zak and bhajji. There is no replacement for Dravid, tendulkar and laxman, but still he has to make players who can fill the gap to the maximum possible extent. This will be his biggest test once all these three tycoons retire from international cricket!

bishanleo2001
December 24th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Bhai eesme Sehwag ne bhee likh de, abb te wo bhee captain hai, ke bera uuske bhee yahn ghane saare fan paa jaange

singhabhimanyu
December 24th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Kapil Dev..

What do you guys think who is the BEST cricket captain we have so far?

akshaymalik84
December 24th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Bhai eesme Sehwag ne bhee likh de, abb te wo bhee captain hai, ke bera uuske bhee yahn ghane saare fan paa jaange

Haha bish...Sehwag likh diya te saare vote vo ekla e le jaga....Un bhi ye BCCI koni banawe Sehwag ne captain....ab to majboori mai banana pad rya se....Bihari k Ban jo laag rya hai...

nitindev
December 24th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Kapil Dev won the World Cup.......

Aise neere sportman hain jinhone asian and commonwealth games mein medals jite hain par he/she is the best who won the Olympic medal.. I have the highest of regards for even those sports people who have even reached state level, but here we are talking about the best. And the best is proven by the results....

vikasphougat
December 24th, 2009, 01:13 PM

shai kh hai tu
usne te yo bhule gya k hoga uo pka kaptain koni
part time t hai

sihagjat
December 26th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Kapil Dev or Virender Sehwag.

upendersingh
December 26th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Kapil Dev won the World Cup.......

Aise neere sportman hain jinhone asian and commonwealth games mein medals jite hain par he/she is the best who won the Olympic medal.. I have the highest of regards for even those sports people who have even reached state level, but here we are talking about the best. And the best is proven by the results....

100% true. Best is who has achieved best. ODI world cup is the biggest title of cricket and Kapil Dev won that for India. Kapil Dev is best captain.