PDA

View Full Version : Changes in JL forum view

rajkphogat
December 27th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Hi All today there has been some changes made in Jatland forum view.

What new things/facilities are added in it ?

Previusly photographs of members were shown with each post but that has been deleted now, I think that should be shown again.

Dear members pls intimate other changes which you hav noticed.

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM
whenever I try to Reply, the thread page is sometimes distorted.... I am using IE 7.

akshaymalik84
December 27th, 2009, 06:47 PM
whenever I try to Reply, the thread page is sometimes distorted.... I am using IE 7.

Same problem with me.
Also Smilies are not looking good. Flash chat creates problem while opening.

Cant see own message in flashchat. Show DO NOT SPAM OUR CHAT after a smily.

What is FLASHCHAT doing under community tab?

sunitahooda
December 27th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I really liked this new look, irrespective of l'il difficulty of searching new posts n threads. This looks better, the only snag is the poster's pictures must be visible as after reading any comment, I am always bound to look at the left to see who has posted?

The new smilies aren't good, look dull.

The details on home page were quite handy, must be added back...like top posters/ members online etc. etc.

A SUGGESTION- Is it possible to give a small space to write more in about me section? like orkut or FB?
ऊं तो मन्ने बेरा सै घनखरे बौर पादैंगे पर झेल लेंगे सब एक से न होते.... कोए तो साची बी लिखेगा

anilsangwan
December 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I really liked this new look, irrespective of l'il difficulty of searching new posts n threads. This looks better, the only snag is the poster's pictures must be visible as after reading any comment, I am always bound to look at the left to see who has posted?

The new smilies aren't good, look dull.

The details on home page were quite handy, must be added back...like top posters/ members online etc. etc.

A SUGGESTION- Is it possible to give a small space to write more in about me section? like orkut or FB?
ऊं तो मन्ने बेरा सै घनखरे बौर पादैंगे पर झेल लेंगे सब एक से न होते.... कोए तो साची बी लिखेगा

ssgoyat
December 27th, 2009, 09:40 PM
there should have been some option to restore old view....it shouldn't have been forced to all.

One should have the option to change his/her settings, as per his/her own preferences and likings..

the color combinations aren't good...screen apears to be more bright & dull.

prashantacmet
December 28th, 2009, 01:01 AM
It doesn't look good at all.

upendersingh
December 28th, 2009, 05:33 AM
It is very confusing. No picture, no full name above, no edit post option every time as it was earlier. Home page is also dull. Nothing better than earlier. If the settings were being changed then it would have been good to insert pictures of some jat heroes on home page.

akshaymalik84
December 28th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Cant see 'Todays Post' which were under 'Quick links' earlier.

No top posters, latest threads, hottest threads, latest communitites etc.etc. can be seen at main Forum page.:(

अर्र इन् स्मिलियाँ की ते कत्ती ए मट्टी पलित कर राखी स :mad:

rajkphogat
December 28th, 2009, 09:05 AM
I think speed is also slow from pevious one. looks very strange.

Er smiles te badi bhundi dhaal hassey se

Aur flash chat ka option bhi badi mushkil te paya se usko uper leke aana chahiye( main menu me).

If i want to go to sub forum of a forum I am not able togo directly , First i hav to enter in main forum i.e. mauj masti then enter any subforum i.e. Humor.

Naye option kuch daley ho to we batao kya naya hai.

satyeshwar
December 28th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Hi all,
We have being doing some upgrades to Jatland recently. Please realize that we are having some incompatibilities and have to turn off a few features. There are obviously some issues that people are facing. I encourage everyone to just put their complaints in this thread so that we can address them one by one.
-Satyeshwar

choudharyneelam
December 28th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I find it cool :) .......only edit option is missing and finding a lil difficulty with chaupal

sunitahooda
December 28th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Kitte na maatti paleet hori...dekh yo laal bhunda muh theek aa gaya par peela arr hara thobdda bhunda laage sai.....हरे अर्र पीले इसे लगें सैन जणू तो गोडे टूट रे हों इनके ...जबकि पलीजिंग स्माईली सै ये दोनु ...ऊप्स!!!!
Cant see 'Todays Post' which were under 'Quick links' earlier.

No top posters, latest threads, hottest threads, latest communitites etc.etc. can be seen at main Forum page.:(

अर्र इन् स्मिलियाँ की ते कत्ती ए मट्टी पलित कर राखी स :mad:

akshaymalik84
December 28th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Kitte na maatti paleet hori...dekh yo laal bhunda muh theek aa gaya par peela arr hara thobdda bhunda laage sai.....हरे अर्र पीले इसे लगें सैन जणू तो गोडे टूट रे हों इनके ...जबकि पलीजिंग स्माईली सै ये दोनु ...ऊप्स!!!!

कित्त....लाल ते और भी भुंडा होना चाइये था .......पुराने आली बात न स.....नु लागे स जणू झूठा छो मह आ रया स

अर्र चौपाल आले स्माईली की ते रेल सी बंध रही से कत्ती.....

:rock:boxing:thappad:tamatarअर्र ये बोक्सिंग और किलकी आले साइड मै तो इसे लाग एं जणू ते खाज हो रही हो इनके .....पर ऊं ठीक आवे है

nitindev
December 28th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Jatland doesnt face any threat neither it aspires for any opportunity. There is no competition, so it was incomprehensible to see such an abrupt change. Though it is desired to incorporate new technological changes but there is nothing new except for some virtual make up. The switch cost enforced on the users was higher than the benefits. I second all the above concerns and want to voice that such a change was uncalled for... hick!!!

singhabhimanyu
December 28th, 2009, 02:26 PM
नजर थी कमजोर, मुर्गे ने कहग्या मोर
....... रे या के लामणी सी कर दी?

ajaysinghkundu
December 28th, 2009, 04:00 PM
How to see the date and time of a post when it was posted??

akshaymalik84
December 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM

Post k upar dikhe to hai....Today 04:22

rajkphogat
December 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ajaysinghkundu http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=236516#post236516)

Post k upar dikhe to hai....Today 04:22

R akki eein (Ajay) ne kime likhan dega ek nahi.

harish24
December 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I think the changes in the JL are not attractive either. Previously it was possible to see picture of the person that who is commenting but now you cant see the photographs, the other thing thare is no date or time displayed without that how to judge how the thread is going or when it was written. The main problem is you have to log-in everytime no matter you are using the same machine and it is not possible to log-in and log-out all the time, so sateyeswar bhai pl look into it.

sunillathwal
December 28th, 2009, 07:37 PM
The main problem is you have to log-in everytime no matter you are using the same machine and it is not possible to log-in and log-out all the time, so sateyeswar bhai pl look into it.

Thats not true Harish... i logged-in only once and there is no problem in staying logged-in even if i close the browser. (btw i am using chrome, which browser are you using??)

tomarhitesh23
December 29th, 2009, 01:59 AM
chaupal ka time zone settings main bhi kuchh lafda hai....

sunitahooda
December 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM
"View First Unread" option used to be very handy but its not visible now, so have to go through whole thread again n again:o

cooljat
December 29th, 2009, 01:08 PM
It's too much confusing. Didn't like it at all. Simple n' classy things are always better n' more practical.

Anyways, where are the new posts of last 24 hours link?

cooljat
December 29th, 2009, 06:17 PM

Not able to post the reply in my fav color :(

rajkphogat
December 29th, 2009, 08:07 PM
My chat not working

Mssg showing "Operation aborted"

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 03:57 AM
i always used "today's post"... that used to give me all the posts irrespective of 'type of forum'. now to check today's posts i've to go to every forum individually. check through 'new posts' serves the purpose a bit, but not completely.

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 04:07 AM
on clicking 'find all posts' in my profile, i cannot see my posts/last post... also how do i check my threads ?

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 04:09 AM
while trying to remove 'my subscription' from one of the threads. i realized that i've removed my subscription from all the threads. can this be restored ??? <<< very important for me.

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 04:14 AM
earlier there was a feature 'contact us'... now, how to contact the moderators ???

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 04:19 AM
there should have been some option to restore old view....it shouldn't have been forced to all.
this makes sense !!!... at least until the time, all the bugs are removed/restored in the new look JL.

sunitahooda
December 30th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Aapki to bohot ghani PROBLEMS sain....laage ek DEDICATED MOderator assign karna paddega ulljhan suljhaan tayi:rock
earlier there was a feature 'contact us'... now, how to contact the moderators ???

sunitahooda
December 30th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Mere WIKI EDITS half kar diye hain.....Moddyo nyu dandi to na maaro ginnti mai.....akk naya system 1/2 kardey hain sab kimme:(

rajkphogat
December 30th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Mere WIKI EDITS half kar diye hain.....Moddyo nyu dandi to na maaro ginnti mai.....akk naya system 1/2 kardey hain sab kimme:(

Hahahahahah.......

Gud one Sunita

Koye Baniya Modda bana diya hoga jibbe dandi mare se, nu sochta hoga jaat sein k bera patega kisene. hahahaha..

anilsangwan
December 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
मेंने मेरे आले एब संभाले सें ..... मेरे भी विकी एडिट्स चोर लिए....... सौ तें उपर थे.... एब कम हो गए......

Hahahahahah.......

Gud one Sunita

Koye Baniya Modda bana diya hoga jibbe dandi mare se, nu sochta hoga jaat sein k bera patega kisene. hahahaha..

rajkphogat
December 30th, 2009, 11:41 AM
मेंने मेरे आले एब संभाले सें ..... मेरे भी विकी एडिट्स चोर लिए....... सौ तें उपर थे.... एब कम हो गए......

Bhai Anil report likhaaya thaney me iski te.

kapdal
December 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Jatland doesnt face any threat neither it aspires for any opportunity. There is no competition, so it was incomprehensible to see such an abrupt change. Though it is desired to incorporate new technological changes but there is nothing new except for some virtual make up. The switch cost enforced on the users was higher than the benefits. I second all the above concerns and want to voice that such a change was uncalled for... hick!!!

Exactly my sentiment.

brahmtewatia
December 30th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Aapki to bohot ghani PROBLEMS sain....laage ek DEDICATED MOderator assign karna paddega ulljhan suljhaan tayi:rockyou see madam sunita ji, i'm just trying to explain colors @$#%$%^&%... hope u understand.
o yaa, i remember those times when one spcl. mod made my life worth standing on this portal. narwal ji, are u listening ???.

sunitahooda
December 30th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Absolutely....i do understand.

Moderators...there is no notification to tell about unread Visitor Mssgs n Private Messages
you see madam sunita ji, i'm just trying to explain colors @$#%$%^&%... hope u understand.
o yaa, i remember those times when one spcl. mod made my life worth standing on this portal. narwal ji, are u listening ???.

dndeswal
December 31st, 2009, 11:21 AM

कोए बात ना, मेरे तै 500 ऍडिट कम हो-ग्ये ! थोड़ा सा पुराणा कचरा काढ़-कै फैंक दिया केभरा ।

एक बै wiki page पै जाओ अर "My contributions" देख ल्यो । बस, इस पेज की लिस्ट थोड़ी छोटी कर दी सत्येश्वर नै - इसतैं म्हारे edit करे ओड़ हरफां पै कोए फरक ना पड़ता !

होण दो थोड़ी सफाई !

rajkphogat
January 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Bhai mera flash chat na chalta

rana1
January 5th, 2010, 08:04 AM
Bhai mera flash chat na chalta

Mahre bas ka soda koona
bhai esaa lage h teri hard disk m deekat pawee gi khool ke dekh le ek b.................

vikrant000682
January 5th, 2010, 05:42 PM
pehle aala look badiya tha........yo to kati bakwas hai ........bahar t dekhan main bhi aachi na laagti

satyeshwar
January 5th, 2010, 10:48 PM
1) Anyone who is having chat issues needs to upgrade their flash software first by going here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
If you still have issues, please let us know.

2) Pics have been restored on every post.

3) There are multiple ways to see New posts. There is a << symbol on the main forums page, once that is clicked you can see New Posts. Also, there is a link at the top to see "What's New".

4) There shouldn't be any logout issues where people have to login every time they make a post anymore. Let us know if you still see those.

5) We will add more themes once we think that the current stuff is stable. That should take care of "I want pleasing colors" concerns.

6) Upgrades are important for several reasons: new technologies come out all the time and we should try to make all efforts to make those available to our members. There are speed and overall performance benefits to move to newer versions and most importantly once in a while there are security loopholes found that make upgrades necessary. People are always resistant to change however one thing I have learnt is that they only thing constant in life is change. :)

I will deal with other issues as and when time permits. Please feel free to add more concerns here.

sunillathwal
January 6th, 2010, 01:38 AM
@Satyeshwar:

On members' profile page: the link "find all posts" seems to be not working properly... it shows only 10 posts (Results 1 to 10 of 10) and links for further navigating to next pages are absent... Is it just with me or some technical glitch??

Also, i think the older settings for "show/find all posts by member xyz" option were more appropriate as it used to show posts in "newest to older" order.. Now it is other way round it shows "oldest to newer".

In "Social Group" page: For a particular thread, new setting show the name of the last poster BUT for not the date/time of last post.. rather date when that thread was started!! Older settings used to show the date & time of the last post, which makes more sense.

-----------

Regards,

satyeshwar
January 7th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Okay, I have fixed the "find all posts" issue. The maximum number of posts that it will show is set to 500. Will look into others as time permits.

dkumars
January 11th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Well, humans have a tendency to resist the change. At the first time I also didnt like it much but gradually becoming used to and will find these changes good after sometime.

All,
I am not able to see the date and time on which a particular post is written. Could someone help me out in this? I dunno whether I am missing something but I tried exploring the whole page.

sunillathwal
January 11th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I am not able to see the date and time on which a particular post is written. Could someone help me out in this? I dunno whether I am missing something but I tried exploring the whole page.

Devender, It is right there on the right hand side of the page, above the poster's details (member name, location, photo etc) in blue bar (which separates the two posts). See attahced pic.

dkumars
January 11th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Devender, It is right there on the right hand side of the page, above the poster's details (member name, location, photo etc) in blue bar (which separates the two posts). See attahced pic.

I am sorry Sunil but still I am not able to see. May be this is my browser's problem.

Satyeshwar,

Could u plz suggest what all we should take care in order to get all such graphical things corrected for a good display?

I have attached a screen-shot to show u how does it look like in my machine. Also, many places the alignment is not good. I use MS Explorer 6

satyeshwar
January 12th, 2010, 10:25 AM
1) I don't see the issues with Social groups not showing last post time. I am attaching two pics of what I see.
2) Anyone who is having time related issues, can you please log out of Jatland, delete all your cookies, temporary internet files and browser cache first and then log back in to see if the problem is still persistent? Also, please test with another browser besides IE6 and let us know if you still see this issue.

sanjaymalik
January 14th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Aaj ye saari posts horizental dekhai de rahi hai, na ki vertical, koi problem aa ri hai.

rajkphogat
January 14th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Aaj ye saari posts horizental dekhai de rahi hai, na ki vertical, koi problem aa ri hai.

Bhai sanjay window badi karki dekh chotti me ya problem se.

Haan aaj Chaupal me lafda hai kuch nahi dikhta Null-2 aa raha hai

soniamalik
January 15th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Bhai sanjay window badi karki dekh chotti me ya problem se.

Haan aaj Chaupal me lafda hai kuch nahi dikhta Null-2 aa raha hai

Mujhe to chatroom me apni entry bhi dikhai nhi deti bus Null 2 hi dikhta hai ye problem Mods ko batayi to kah diya ki flash player download kr lo arre kitni bar kare roj latest flash palyer download kr liya fir bhi wahi problem hai ...........................kya change kiye sab kuch bekar kr diya ....????

rajkphogat
January 15th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Mujhe to chatroom me apni entry bhi dikhai nhi deti bus Null 2 hi dikhta hai ye problem Mods ko batayi to kah diya ki flash player download kr lo arre kitni bar kare roj latest flash palyer download kr liya fir bhi wahi problem hai ...........................kya change kiye sab kuch bekar kr diya ....????

Sonia ji Apna signature te padh lyo....................

Ek be ek chhora bada bhari sa Objective CV me likh ki gaya interview den ustey interview aaley ne kahi apna objective suna k likha se, bicharey te wo bhi na bataya gaya. hahahhahahahh.............................

soniamalik
January 15th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Sonia ji Apna signature te padh lyo....................

Ek be ek chhora bada bhari sa Objective CV me likh ki gaya interview den ustey interview aaley ne kahi apna objective suna k likha se, bicharey te wo bhi na bataya gaya. hahahhahahahh.............................

Par aise change ka kya face karna jo sab bigad se bhala change to ache hote hain par jo change sab bigad de unka to koi matlab hi nhi hai .....????

rajkphogat
January 15th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Par aise change ka kya face karna jo sab bigad se bhala change to ache hote hain par jo change sab bigad de unka to koi matlab hi nhi hai .....????

Then sign would look like this:

"Changing the good Face" Can change Nothing for good But "Facing the good Change" Can change Everything which is good and "Facing the bad Change" Can destroy everything good ....!!!

Now change ur signs for ur own good and don't take this seriously.

Ojus
January 15th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Change in itself is never good or bad.
Its perception which turns it either way.

rajkphogat
January 15th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Ye to wahi baat ho gayi apney IT waley ko bolo bhai PC me dikkat hai To wo standard reply deta hai " Log off kar k Log on karlo" ya "Shutdown kar k restart karlo"

singhabhimanyu
January 15th, 2010, 04:51 PM
हा हा हा भिघन

rajkphogat
January 15th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Change in itself is never good or bad.
Its perception which turns it either way.

Pranaam babaji (ram-2 bhai)

Aaj din ki pehli post hai Anand aa gaya gyan ki baat sunkar (tadkey te kit rehgya tha bhai)

Kahan rahe sara din bhaktjano ko chhodkar ab aaye ho jane k time pe. (Eb good night k tem gud morning kare se bhai)

Ojus
January 15th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Pranaam babaji (ram-2 bhai)

Aaj din ki pehli post hai Anand aa gaya gyan ki baat sunkar (tadkey te kit rehgya tha bhai)

Kahan rahe sara din bhaktjano ko chhodkar ab aaye ho jane k time pe. (Eb good night k tem gud morning kare se bhai)
Jai Hind sirji.
Nyu baat thi..aaj kale kamre main luk ke baitha tha...surye grahan mari...

Ke karta aan e na paya.

Eib log rukke maran lagge...babaji...daan le lyo...lalach aa gya..arr main bahar aa gya!-so simple

singhabhimanyu
January 15th, 2010, 09:31 PM
how does one play 1992 game? once the giant machine is destroyed I see no other planes to hit n neither the game stops. i wait for a while n then 'm automatically logged out of the website.

dndeswal
January 16th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Earlier, each member's profile page used to contain a link "Find all threads started by..........". If this feature is restored, it will be very useful.

gaganjat
January 18th, 2010, 08:27 PM
this new setup is pretty sh>it u cant even reply to visitors message , its all messed up. useless and boring !

satyeshwar
January 21st, 2010, 12:53 PM
1). Resolved a couple of chat issues. The time settings were not correct earlier. Also, there was a very annoying message: "Please stop spamming our forums" that was showing up after every couple of messages by a user. That's gone now. :)
2) Added "Find all threads started by...". You can now see it in members profile as well as if you click on a members names on any posts, the drop down list that shows up has it as well. The limit is set to the last 100 threads started by a member.
3) Replying to visitor messages is now a part of "View Conversation" feature. You can not just reply to the other person but also see the whole conversation spanning multiple visitor messages.

I realize that some people still have the "null" issue in Chaupal. Will try to resolve them as soon as we can.

rajkphogat
January 21st, 2010, 03:09 PM
1). Resolved a couple of chat issues. The time settings were not correct earlier. Also, there was a very annoying message: "Please stop spamming our forums" that was showing up after every couple of messages by a user. That's gone now. :)
2) Added "Find all threads started by...". You can now see it in members profile as well as if you click on a members names on any posts, the drop down list that shows up has it as well. The limit is set to the last 100 threads started by a member.
3) Replying to visitor messages is now a part of "View Conversation" feature. You can not just reply to the other person but also see the whole conversation spanning multiple visitor messages.

I realize that some people still have the "null" issue in Chaupal. Will try to resolve them as soon as we can.

Thanks satyesh ji

sitaram
January 21st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Dear Satyeshwar,
1. samsya, samsya and samsya. jatland wiki ki speed purane zamane ki yaad dila rahi hai. jab log belgadi se yatra karte the. dear ye supersonic plane ka zamana hai. kuchh to karo. speed badhao.
2. bar bar apne aap log out ho raha hai.
regards,

satyeshwar
January 26th, 2010, 10:32 AM
WIKI should be working at normal speeds now. Please let me know if this is still an issue. Log out issues should also not be present anymore.

brahmtewatia
January 27th, 2010, 12:52 PM
1. on checking my posts, i observed that it shows my last post to be the one dated 3rd jan on 'jat reservation polling' (post # 31). however in actuality my last post is dtd 23rd jan (post # 12) on thread 'resolutions'. (refer screen-shot attached)

2. on clicking the post count on extreme right hand corner of the page (e.g. my # post 31 on JAT reserv. polling) it does not direct to that exclusive post, as was the case earlier, instead it just refreshes the page once again.

akshaymalik84
March 3rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
चौपाल क्यूँ ना चालती .......एन टाइम पे रोग काट दयो सो थम भी ........ :mad:

vicky84
March 12th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Wow New Look..Now it looks more genuine, sober and original work.

sanjaymalik
March 12th, 2010, 09:17 AM
it's very good with new look today.

vicky84
March 12th, 2010, 09:20 AM

Why there is an extra unnamed tab in between What's New? and Games/Arcade.

vicky84
March 12th, 2010, 09:26 AM
My be it's too early to say that recent changes are good..It's all dark when you view a profile.

rakeshsehrawat
March 12th, 2010, 09:33 AM

Why there is an extra unnamed tab in between What's New? and Games/Arcade.

Yu ek lukhma sajish hai modya ki

Baaki naye looks badhiya hain

MOHITKUMAR
March 12th, 2010, 10:01 AM

Thanks Satyesh Bhai.

gaganjat
March 12th, 2010, 10:19 AM
This is looks far better !

dreamer
March 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Looking kewl ...

spdeshwal
March 13th, 2010, 12:29 AM
I appreciate the changes in the appearance Sateyshwer! Thanks for the efforts!

VPannu
March 13th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Nice changes Satyeshwar or whosoever has done it, with contrasting color combination :p. Except in the profile page. Please have a look into that as well. Overall it looks good. :)

annch
March 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM
You can change the colours in your view. Check the options at the end of the screen.

Nice changes Satyeshwar or whosoever has done it, with contrasting color combination :p. Except in the profile page. Please have a look into that as well. Overall it looks good. :)

brahmtewatia
March 13th, 2010, 09:52 PM
You can change the colours in your view. Check the options at the end of the screen.
it reverts back to same color, once you log out.

vicky84
March 14th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Satyeshwar,Just a suggestion. On breadcrumb of JL(Forum, Wiki,What's New?, Games/Arcade), can you change the font color to white, which is black at the moment. I think white fonts will stand out much better than black ones. Like on some of green tabs/buttons, font color is set to white which looks good. And it makes uniformity across the site.

sitaram
March 14th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Dear Sateshwar Ji,

aaj phir chaupal me log out ki problem se encounter hona pada hai mere ko. me 3 bar log out ho gayaa hoo apne aap.

please look in the matter

regards

desijat
March 14th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Aren't colors too dull?

singhabhimanyu
March 15th, 2010, 10:53 PM
nope.........

Aren't colors too dull?

akshaymalik84
March 15th, 2010, 11:15 PM
The main thing is .....Mods understand their authorities and act accordingly. For me previous version was fullfilling all purposes in need. Rest depends on owner. Some cares and suggest, but no one listen.

desijat
March 15th, 2010, 11:26 PM
nope.........

I somehow find them so

And Green somehow gives it a Pak flavour

Mods, please relook, i am sure you would have better color schemes

vicky84
March 17th, 2010, 05:17 AM
I somehow find them so

And i might say Green color gives it a INLD(Indian National Lok Dal) flavour.

VPannu
March 17th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Mods, please relook, i am sure you would have better color schemesDesi, scroll down to the bottom of any JL web page. On the left hand corner you will see a drop down text box. You can select from 7 different color schemes. If they still don't please you to koye ilaaj na hai fer :D you have to cop it. Manne to Orange bhi badhiya laagi, par tera bera na

VJ
March 17th, 2010, 05:39 PM
बड्डे बुजुर्गो अर जवानों , एक और चीज़ पे प्रकाश डालियों..... चौपाड़ के भीतर कोण कोण बड़ रहा सै....यो बेरा पाडन ती चौपाड़ के भीतर बड़ना जरुरी सै के ....बाहर ते बेरा नहीं लग सकती ...जुकर पहला लग जाया करती......

singhabhimanyu
March 18th, 2010, 10:28 PM
flavour? रे मैगी थोड़ी खान लाग रहे है? दुनिया GREEN होन की होड़ लगा रही सै अर तू पाक पाक करै सै. खेत्ता मैं गया सै कदे? असली देसी खेत हरे पावेंगे, निगाह मारिये एक बै
भाई घोज-मैं-हाथ आले देसी जाट.. फोटू मैं तै तू भी तिरंगा ना ओढ़ रहया. im sure u'd have read vivek's post by now... so pls relook. हरी सब्जी खाया कर भाई.

I somehow find them so

nitindev
April 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM
इस सूत्र में ९१ प्रतिक्रियां व उत्तर हैं. मैं इन् सभी को तो नहीं पढ़ सकता इस कारण मुझे ज्ञात नहीं है की जिन कठिनाइयों को में उजागर कर रहा हूँ, वे पहेले यहाँ चर्चित हुई हैं की नहीं? परन्तु क्यूंकि अभी तक उनका समाधान नहीं हुआ है तो मै मानता हूँ की उन् पर कारवाई नहीं हुई है.

१) जब में Title,Login Name, Verification इत्यादि क्षेत्रों में कुछ लिखता हूँ तो पूरा क्षेत्र काला हो जाता है, इस कारण कुछ दिखाई नहीं देता और काफी कठिनाइयां होती हैं.

२) पहेले सदस्य की प्रोफाइल (member's profile) में उन् सभी सूत्रों की सूचि होती थी जिनमे में सदस्य ने कुत्च लिखा था. परन्तु अब वो नहीं है. मेरा अनुरोध है की इस सुविधा का दोबारा सक्रिय किया जाए. उससे काफी सुविधा होती थी, जब अपना या सम्बंधित पुराना लेख खोजना हो.

३) जब में जाटलैंड पर लेख लिखता हूँ और किसी कारण लेख समाप्त होने में विलंभ हो तो पुनः login करना पड़ता है. इस कारण कभी कभी पूरा लिख ही मिट जाता है.

धन्यवाद

anilsangwan
April 1st, 2010, 02:08 PM
And i might say Green color gives it a INLD(Indian National Lok Dal) flavour.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha......... Kasai bajwaa de khoond is thread mein..... :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock......

Samarkadian
April 1st, 2010, 02:17 PM
इस सूत्र में ९१ प्रतिक्रियां व उत्तर हैं. मैं इन् सभी को तो नहीं पढ़ सकता इस कारण मुझे ज्ञात नहीं है की जिन कठिनाइयों को में उजागर कर रहा हूँ, वे पहेले यहाँ चर्चित हुई हैं की नहीं? परन्तु क्यूंकि अभी तक उनका समाधान नहीं हुआ है तो मै मानता हूँ की उन् पर कारवाई नहीं हुई है.

१) जब में Title,Login Name, Verification इत्यादि क्षेत्रों में कुछ लिखता हूँ तो पूरा क्षेत्र काला हो जाता है, इस कारण कुछ दिखाई नहीं देता और काफी कठिनाइयां होती हैं.

२) पहेले सदस्य की प्रोफाइल (member's profile) में उन् सभी सूत्रों की सूचि होती थी जिनमे में सदस्य ने कुत्च लिखा था. परन्तु अब वो नहीं है. मेरा अनुरोध है की इस सुविधा का दोबारा सक्रिय किया जाए. उससे काफी सुविधा होती थी, जब अपना या सम्बंधित पुराना लेख खोजना हो.

३) जब में जाटलैंड पर लेख लिखता हूँ और किसी कारण लेख समाप्त होने में विलंभ हो तो पुनः login करना पड़ता है. इस कारण कभी कभी पूरा लिख ही मिट जाता है.

धन्यवाद

Yes these are valid problematic points . Also when we choose to ''Reply with quote'' option the whole quoted content keeps on brimming and make it uncomfortable to type. If you move the cursor, it takes you at the top again rather than next line.

nitindev
April 5th, 2010, 07:43 PM
जाटलैंड के प्रिये मधयस्थ व संचालक,

क्या आप इन सुझावों पर ध्यान दे भी रहें हैं या नहीं? क्यूंकि आप की तरफ से कोई प्रतिक्रिया नहीं हुई तो में सोच में पड़ गया हूँ. और अगर आप को सुझाव ही ठीक नहीं लगे या पसंद नहीं आये तो कृपया वो भी बताएं. एक सुझाव और है, कृपया इस पर भी धयान दें.

- लेख लिखते वक्त, लेख को सुरक्षित करना का विकल्प/प्रावधान भी होना चाहिए. कई बार गलती से वर्तमान पृष्ठ आगे पीछे हो जाता है तो सारी महेनत ही बेकार हो जाती है, पूरा लेख ही मिट जाता है.

राम राम
नितिन देव

धन्यवाद

vicky84
April 6th, 2010, 04:18 AM

- लेख लिखते वक्त, लेख को सुरक्षित करना का विकल्प/प्रावधान भी होना चाहिए. कई बार गलती से वर्तमान पृष्ठ आगे पीछे हो जाता है तो सारी महेनत ही बेकार हो जाती है, पूरा लेख ही मिट जाता है.

राम राम
नितिन देव
I don't class myself as a do-gooder but just a suggestion. Before posting a reply or whenever you write something, copy your text to clipboard and make it you habit when you are on JL.

nitindev
April 14th, 2010, 11:58 PM
thanks, but this is just a jugaad. Just a save tab while composing a message would may it more comfortable to write on jatland.. Thanks anyways. By the way, I have not used clipboard. Can you please tell me little about it?

nitindev
April 15th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Moderators,

I am glad that, unlike youtube developers, you are listening to the suggestions and have fixed the most relevant problem mentioned, that was put forward in my first point.

Can you please look into the other points also, which will only make is easier and very helpful to access Jatland...

राम राम

धन्यवाद

क्या आप इन सुझावों पर ध्यान दे भी रहें हैं या नहीं? क्यूंकि आप की तरफ से कोई प्रतिक्रिया नहीं हुई तो में सोच में पड़ गया हूँ. और अगर आप को सुझाव ही ठीक नहीं लगे या पसंद नहीं आये तो कृपया वो भी बताएं. एक सुझाव और है, कृपया इस पर भी धयान दें.

राम राम
नितिन देव

vicky84
April 15th, 2010, 09:13 AM
thanks, but this is just a jugaad. Just a save tab while composing a message would may it more comfortable to write on jatland.. Thanks anyways. By the way, I have not used clipboard. Can you please tell me little about it?

http://www.techterms.com/definition/clipboard

The clipboard is a section of RAM (http://www.techterms.com/definition/ram) where your computer stores copied data. This can be a selection of text, an image, a file, or other type of data. It is placed in the clipboard whenever you use the "Copy (http://www.techterms.com/definition/copy)" command, which is located in the Edit menu of most programs.

On Windows OS, Ctrl + C of a selected text means copying it to Windows clipboard. Sometimes the save function does not work on JL. That's why its easier and safer to follow the steps.. (1)Ctrl + A, (2) Ctrl + C, (3) Ctrl + V . It's not rocket science i think.

satyeshwar
April 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Moderators,

I am glad that, unlike youtube developers, you are listening to the suggestions and have fixed the most relevant problem mentioned, that was put forward in my first point.

Can you please look into the other points also, which will only make is easier and very helpful to access Jatland...

राम राम

Dear Nitin,
I have fixed the black title problem. There is no real way for us to save your content while you are typing.
-Satyeshwar

satyeshwar
April 19th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Satyeshwar,Just a suggestion. On breadcrumb of JL(Forum, Wiki,What's New?, Games/Arcade), can you change the font color to white, which is black at the moment. I think white fonts will stand out much better than black ones. Like on some of green tabs/buttons, font color is set to white which looks good. And it makes uniformity across the site.

Done, please check.

satyeshwar
April 19th, 2010, 01:55 PM

धन्यवाद

1 and 3 should no longer be a problem. For #2, you need to check "Find all posts" in a members profile. It's on the left hand side below their picture.
-Satyeshwar

satyeshwar
April 19th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Yes these are valid problematic points . Also when we choose to ''Reply with quote'' option the whole quoted content keeps on brimming and make it uncomfortable to type. If you move the cursor, it takes you at the top again rather than next line.

I don't understand this problem. You will have to make it clearer Samar.

vicky84
April 19th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Done, please check.

Thanks Satyeshwar. Now it looks good. Very much appreciated.

brahmtewatia
May 24th, 2010, 02:41 PM
wanted to make some changes in my profile privacy.

saw following options:
every one
registered members
contacts
friends

can some one let me know what is the difference between friends nd contacts ?

deepakdahiya24
May 26th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Earlier View was goooood .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New look dosent look so much gooood.....

Reading & Finding topics was more easy in the previous look......

ALSO SEARCH should me made more advanced.......more options can be added in searching members.....!!!!!!!!!

rakeshsehrawat
May 27th, 2010, 10:21 AM
There should be some time limit of ID like hotmail. If you are not active for a month you are out. we can make it six months

brahmtewatia
June 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM
while pm'ing there was an option earlier "reply to all"... it does not exists now.

kapdal
June 10th, 2010, 08:18 PM
while pm'ing there was an option earlier "reply to all"... it does not exists now.

Yes, makes it quite painful to reply to all..