PDA

View Full Version : jats r getting weak in new age..??

neerajmaan
January 13th, 2010, 01:06 PM
jats r known for their physique but as many of them started living in urban....they r becoming coward..

does jats power is vanishing..?

where does there strenth gone..?..:confused:

chhillarneha
January 13th, 2010, 09:05 PM
hehehehe..you kidding..?!!
jats are still the same..In PoWeR like always..!! we rock..!!

nareshchoudhary
January 13th, 2010, 09:54 PM
yes you are right

jats are getting weak both physically and mentally

and the reason behind is comfort and lack of physical activities in now a days life .

as we do not face the hardship which our forefathers did? ..... from englishman as well as from jagirdars of land,
which we have foregetten!

what do you think?

Ojus
January 13th, 2010, 10:58 PM
There is no seen change in physical fitness of JATs.

Jiska babu strong tha vo balak aaj bhi strong hai.

Money flow in villages should be increased ...
ना तोह
सुरक्षित जिन्दगी की खोज में
health pain concentrate nahin kar pavenga.

pawariya
January 13th, 2010, 11:09 PM
one thing which everyone should keep in mind.......... JAAT ALWAYS ROCKS.....................

VivekGathwala
January 14th, 2010, 01:34 AM
jats r known for their physique but as many of them started living in urban....they r becoming coward..

where does there strength gone..?..:confused:

dint understand in which way u sayin coward ------jats power dosnt mean that u start messinup with people without any reason ......& yeh for ojus...60% of the JAT youth are into drugs & criminal activities and ruining there life without reason ----/

Ojus
January 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM
dint understand in which way u sayin coward ------jats power dosnt mean that u start messinup with people without any reason ......& yeh for ojus...60% of the JAT youth are into drugs & criminal activities and ruining there life without reason ----/

As far as I've discovered , JATs boys in villages are turning weak in studies and/or bad habits what you have mentioned is majorly becoz :

'Mingling of JATs boys with Low Caste guys'

Which was checked heavily earlier on...but as social status of Farmer is on decline....parents are not
enthusiastic for such a check

Educate adolescent kids for a fast check on their friend circle , to stop indulging into such bad 'never able to leave habits- Vicious circle'

rajkphogat
January 15th, 2010, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=Ojus;237985]As far as I've discovered , JATs boys in villages are turning weak in studies and/or bad habits what you have mentioned is majorly becoz :

'Mingling of JATs boys with Low Caste guys'- Bhai ojus that means upper caste are always right & low caste are always bad. Bhai tanne te meri vichardhara ka pravah e palat diya.

Ojus
January 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=Ojus;237985]As far as I've discovered , JATs boys in villages are turning weak in studies and/or bad habits what you have mentioned is majorly becoz :

'Mingling of JATs boys with Low Caste guys'- Bhai ojus that means upper caste are always right & low caste are always bad. Bhai tanne te meri vichardhara ka pravah e palat diya.
With due respect to all...
Generally observed things...Phogat sir....For clarity I add.

In addition Police also works this way...as their basic Idea.

akshaymalik84
January 16th, 2010, 02:55 AM

scsheorayan
January 16th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Considering last 6 decades, it is not hard to see the difference. All things change with time. So have jats. In some areas like education, material things there have been gains. But on humanitarian side there have been definite slides. Those days, if you had two shirts, you felt yourself lucky and did not mind sharing them with your brother or friend. Now a days, if you have two houses or two cars there is very little on offer for your brother or friend even if they need it and can not afford it. What it tells us is that, Jats like every one else are losing strength of character (which comes from within by learning core values of life).In that respect, Yes Jats are becoming weaker by losing their strength of character. For example telling a lie is weakness, but a lot of us do not see it that way and will lie without considering the consequences.We all must take responsibility for this decline, after all one can not have every thing in life. Running after material things is not a crime but adopting foul means certainly is.It is a downward spiral, one crime leads to other and it takes great deal of character strength to come out of it. If the individual had that strength, in the first place, he/she will stay away from life of crime.Time to wake up and find a balance in life. Rather than focusing too much on acquiring things, we also need to focus on just utilisation of our possessions and live a balanced life. It is not only important to see how we make a living but also how we utilise our resources.

neerajmaan
January 16th, 2010, 10:22 AM
i mean like jats family started living in flats.............nd there child grow with other caste boys then they adopt there nature

rajkphogat
January 16th, 2010, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=rajkphogat;237991]
With due respect to all...
Generally observed things...Phogat sir....For clarity I add.

In addition Police also works this way...as their basic Idea.

Bhai Aaj lag mere subordinates na mere te sir na kahi se

Itni izzat ki adat na se manne bigad janga bhai

:rock:rock:rock

rajkphogat
January 16th, 2010, 10:56 AM
i mean like jats family started living in flats.............nd there child grow with other caste boys then they adopt there nature

Bhai jinney tu flats keh se we machis ki dibiya 35-40 lakh te shuru ho sein. (two bedroom)

yudhvirmor
January 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Yes, Jats are getting weak because of lack of Dudh Ghee...

rajkphogat
January 16th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Yes, Jats are getting weak because of lack of Dudh Ghee...

k hogya rey london me k agriculture na hota ...

gaganjat
January 17th, 2010, 12:07 AM
wat kind of weakness are you talking about????
hanga kisme paatya ja sai??
kun ho rya sai pahlwaan aajkaal???
ye pink yellow poll bhi daal di??

upendersingh
January 17th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Jats are not getting weak in new age, in fact they are rocking. Here are some evidences of it;
Earlier no Jat (including Satpal and Subhash like wrestlers) had succeeded in winning any world level title in wrestling, but now we have Sushil Kumar (Olympics bronze medalist) and Ramesh Kumar Gulia (bronze medalist in world wrestling championship) and even a woman wrestler Alka Tomar (bronze medalist in women's world wrestling championship). Now we have Bijender Kumar (World's No. 1 boxer in 75 kg category and bronze medalist in Olympics and world boxing championship). So we can say Jats are getting stronger.
These days I am feeling a change in growing up Jat boys. Mostly of them are going over 6 feet height.

vijay123
January 18th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Coward? I wont agree but physically might be. Traditonally we have been a farmer community and doing farm work itself is a major factor in having a strong physique. Now the new generation of jats does not want to continue with the farming due to shrinking land and also the decreasing profit margins. 99% of Jats are selling milk and therefore compromise on the dairy products in diet. What my mom told me is that 30-40 years back no one used to sell milk, only very poor families do. There was lots of focus on good diet that was rich in milk, ghee, butter, desi ghee ke ladoo etc. Now if you see, people in villages cook food in dalda / oil, use sugar instead of jaggery / bura, drinking tea. decline in having gochni ki roti, bajra, makki etc.

anusha
January 18th, 2010, 06:41 PM
You are very right in saying this.A great population of jats has migrated to urban and they are becoming physically weak because of the change in eating habbits.They are like allergic to Dhood,ghee,lassi etc and dote at junk foods.Moreovermany are diet conscious also and try to stay slim even if they lose their stamina .They have adopted the urban punjabi kind fooding habbits.
Mentally also,i wud say they have turned weak because they stay in the company of punjabis who have been in urban areas since long.These daysjats are also dwelled in discipline and are shaped in a civilized way with etiquetes,that makes them very soft and tender and somewhere brings cowardness also specially in jat girls.In the urban life they do not have to pass thru many hardships that makes them weak.

Dinesh13
January 18th, 2010, 07:08 PM
You are very right in saying this.A great population of jats has migrated to urban and they are becoming physically weak because of the change in eating habbits.They are like allergic to Dhood,ghee,lassi etc and dote at junk foods.Moreovermany are diet conscious also and try to stay slim even if they lose their stamina .They have adopted the urban punjabi kind fooding habbits.
Mentally also,i wud say they have turned weak because they stay in the company of punjabis who have been in urban areas since long.These daysjats are also dwelled in discipline and are shaped in a civilized way with etiquetes,that makes them very soft and tender and somewhere brings cowardness also specially in jat girls.In the urban life they do not have to pass thru many hardships that makes them weak.

On of the most ridiculous and vague explanations i have ever come across for the changing habits and psychological patterns of a particular human group after a change in their lifestyle and demographics.Please review what you post before posting it,i can give you only this advice,rest is your own wish.

Ojus
January 18th, 2010, 07:16 PM

Truthful writing.

sanjaymalik
January 20th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Physical weakness does not matter, even jat guys are not so physically weak, they have abitlity to do each and everythings. In todays world Jats are present everywhere, every profession, every kind of service, so how can u say that jats are becaming weak.
Jats are mentaly tough. they never say die.they have ability to go through any kind of situation, any kind of hard work whether it be mental or physical.
Moral of the story is never say Jats guys became weak and coward.

rajkphogat
January 20th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Hahahahahahha

Ya kya chutkala se kya ya fir comedy story

you want to say ki jaat Mom k baney hain jo punjabiyo me apney saanchey me dhaal liye.

Aur punjabiyo me bhi to jaat hotey hain.

rajkphogat
January 20th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Truthful writing.

Ojus tere k hogya rey????????????

Dinesh13
January 20th, 2010, 02:34 PM
:rock

Yo canteen kholan ke chakkar mein economist ban gaya. :rock:rock

Dinesh13
January 20th, 2010, 04:25 PM

I again refuse to your observation.........According to me this is what the attitude of jats is said of in the army...

soldier : WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
jat : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION.

And i still believe in this saying about jat attitude and have the same in me which i got from my forefathers and which my children would get from me and it will be carried for generations.

rajkphogat
January 20th, 2010, 05:05 PM

I again refuse to your observation.........According to me this is what the attitude of jats is said of in the army...

soldier : WE ARE SURROUNDED FROM ALL SIDES BY ENEMIES ,
jat : EXCELLENT ! WE CAN ATTACK IN ANY DIRECTION.

And i still believe in this saying about jat attitude and have the same in me which i got from my forefathers and which my children would get from me and it will be carried for generations.

Bhai Tanne pehlem kab refusal de diya

Attitude Sahi se bhai Jaat pe kati suit kare se "Not to accept defeat in any conditions & Overcome from fear in adverse situation" & This shows our strength.

I also believe in ur belief:rock:rock:rock

Ojus
January 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM

Sirji aap bhi taang kheechne lag gye meri ?

Baki Anusha ne jo likha tha vo sirf koye kadhi hod and bohot intelligent ladki hi likh sakti hain.

Aaj to saari post aap ki dikhe hain...Jungle main ekla SHER:)

Dinesh13
January 20th, 2010, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=Dinesh13;238146]

Bhai Tanne pehlem kab refusal de diya

Attitude Sahi se bhai Jaat pe kati suit kare se "Not to accept defeat in any conditions & Overcome from fear in adverse situation" & This shows our strength.

I also believe in ur belief:rock:rock:rock

Post 21 mein

ravinderjeet
January 20th, 2010, 09:44 PM

anusha is 100% right.

Rahul84
January 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Jaat is same as word"Jaat".

Yea I agree that a little bit of change in jaat's according to situation and Environment.

Now a days they can't Depends on just Fields.

Per agar aaj bhe jaat ka dimag ghum gaya to jaat ,jaat ha .

Fir to yahi hona ha " yea baba rail ma ,yea baba jail ma"
Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:cool::cool::cool::cool: