PDA

View Full Version : we ......the three idiots

ritu
February 6th, 2010, 12:11 AM
the reason behind the success of this movie is we all somehow related to it.today i made conference call to my closest friends of university days. now we are living in different parts of world.for those 60 minutes we went back in time and relived all those moments.i would like to share some incidences with you all....
one day while sitting in university cafe.me,jyoti and ruchi spotted a handsome guy .jyoti was the naughtiest in the trio.she suggested to follow that guy to know from which department he was.i said no bcoz my sister used to live in campus and i was scared of her and did not want to be in any trouble.they both followed that guy to reck(regional engineering college kuk).then that guy followed them back.but to jyotis disappointment he came back for ruchi.thats how we found a cute asamese life partner for ruchi.we still tease jyoti for this.
i used to call jyoti bhains and she used to call me jhotti.I taught them a lot of haryanvi words.
after talking to them tears start to flow through my eyes............i miss those days so much

ritu
February 6th, 2010, 12:25 AM
one more incident.one day we got very late after coming back from shopping from local market.there was a road from university to braham sarover.we asked the rickshawwala to drop us in the mid way on that road bocoz there was a walking short cut from that road to hostel .we want to be on time so that we do not have to fill an entry.we made a big mistake bcoz it was getting dark and very lonely.i heard some one running after us.i saw two boys with wrong intentions in their eyes.I kind of froze and turned pale.jyoti who was ahead of me came back and stood in front of me like a warrior with her hand turned into a fist.those boys got scared and turned back.then we both ran like running for our lives and stopped only at hostel gate.a friend who turned into my saviour that day

akshaymalik84
February 6th, 2010, 12:39 AM
the reason behind the success of this movie is we all somehow related to it.today i made conference call to my closest friends of university days. now we are living in different parts of world.for those 60 minutes we went back in time and relived all those moments.i would like to share some incidences with you all....
one day while sitting in university cafe.me,jyoti and ruchi spotted a handsome guy .jyoti was the naughtiest in the trio.she suggested to follow that guy to know from which department he was.i said no bcoz my sister used to live in campus and i was scared of her and did not want to be in any trouble.they both followed that guy to reck(regional engineering college kuk).then that guy followed them back.but to jyotis disappointment he came back for ruchi.thats how we found a cute asamese life partner for ruchi.we still tease jyoti for this.
i used to call jyoti bhains and she used to call me jhotti.I taught them a lot of haryanvi words.
after talking to them tears start to flow through my eyes............i miss those days so much

Well, Ruchi might be a good looking girl. Usually university girls are not Jhotti or bhains:D. They are very slim and attractive.I mean, quality of girls is good in KU. That why most of us always run after them and had some fights with university guys too.

akshaymalik84
February 6th, 2010, 12:44 AM
one more incident.one day we got very late after coming back from shopping from local market.there was a road from university to braham sarover.we asked the rickshawwala to drop us in the mid way on that road bocoz there was a walking short cut from that road to hostel .we want to be on time so that we do not have to fill an entry.we made a big mistake bcoz it was getting dark and very lonely.i heard some one running after us.i saw two boys with wrong intentions in their eyes.I kind of froze and turned pale.jyoti who was ahead of me came back and stood in front of me like a warrior with her hand turned into a fist.those boys got scared and turned back.then we both ran like running for our lives and stopped only at hostel gate.a friend who turned into my saviour that day

haha...acha..jabe te mai kahoo wo pichla gate band kyun kar diya University ala ne. Even they have opened a THANA on the entrance of Girls hostel road. But the back side(Kirmich road side) of university girls hostel is still very unsafe.

ritu
February 6th, 2010, 12:45 AM
both of them were attractive in their own ways.i never knew that university girls cause fights also among boys of reck.
Well, Ruchi might be a good looking girl. Usually university girls are not Jhotti or bhains:D. They are very slim and attractive.I mean, quality of girls is good in KU. That why most of us always run after them and had some fights with university guys too.

akshaymalik84
February 6th, 2010, 12:50 AM
both of them were attractive in their own ways.i never knew that university girls cause fights also among boys of reck.

Its always a tough competition, you know, considering the quality of girls in RECK.

malikdeepak1
February 6th, 2010, 02:00 PM
haha...acha..jabe te mai kahoo wo pichla gate band kyun kar diya University ala ne. Even they have opened a THANA on the entrance of Girls hostel road. But the back side(Kirmich road side) of university girls hostel is still very unsafe.

Dyaaki kite to bakash de! ha ha ha ha.. sare ke quality testing karta ghum rhya se:cool:

ajaysinghkundu
February 6th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Mostly there are 3 people who live together in a group.... 3 idiots is a nice name. One memory frm university day....

We had formed a club in way back year 2000 'FOSLA - Frustrated One Sided lovers' Association' (same name appears in the movie Dil, Dosti Etc. though). GH (girls hostel) used to shut gates at 5:30 p.m. On valentines' day around 250 boys lit candles and marched from BH (boys hostel) to GH around one kilometer, and parked themselves in front of the GH gate. A large number of girls assembled on the other side and we played Antakshri till 3 a.m. in the morning. From that day onwards boys were not allowed on the road connecting GH.

Nice days gone.... memoirs float!!

SAMAR SINGH ---- Hope you remember... I bet you were among us..

ajaysinghkundu
February 6th, 2010, 03:19 PM
I had a friend in B.Tech. 'Narender'. He too was a Jat. In my batch a very few students were hostelers. So all the drink parties and dhama-chaukdis were organised in my room (a secret why from the first year to last year I managed to woo away room-mates and lived alone in the room like a King). One night we had a long session enjoying drinks, jokes and fights. Later early morning all left to the the bus stand to have a cup of tea (only place available to have tea at that time). So, Narendra took a glass of tea and threw on the road and cried 'I love you Priya'. We handed him another glass. He did the same and cried 'I love you Priya'. We requested the chai-wallah to let him do so and that we would pay for his losses. Narendra broke 13-14 glasses in the same fashion. When asked who Priya was, said "Nahi Bataunga". Somehow we brought him back to the hostel. In the morning, we found Narendra looking fresh without any tension. When asked "Who is Priya?", replied " Arre yaar, parso raat wali film mein heroine ka naam tha Priya!!!"

rajkphogat
February 6th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Mostly there are 3 people who live together in a group.... 3 idiots is a nice name. One memory frm university day....

We had formed a club in way back year 2000 'FOSLA - Frustrated One Sided lovers' Association' (same name appears in the movie Dil, Dosti Etc. though). GH (girls hostel) used to shut gates at 5:30 p.m. On valentines' day around 250 boys lit candles and marched from BH (boys hostel) to GH around one kilometer, and parked themselves in front of the GH gate. A large number of girls assembled on the other side and we played Antakshri till 3 a.m. in the morning. From that day onwards boys were not allowed on the road connecting GH.

Nice days gone.... memoirs float!!

SAMAR SINGH ---- Hope you remember... I bet you were among us..

Hahahahahahha................

Ajay nu te bata dey chhorey jittey ek chhori antraksri me.

rajkphogat
February 6th, 2010, 05:26 PM
I had a friend in B.Tech. 'Narender'. He too was a Jat. In my batch a very few students were hostelers. So all the drink parties and dhama-chaukdis were organised in my room (a secret why from the first year to last year I managed to woo away room-mates and lived alone in the room like a King). One night we had a long session enjoying drinks, jokes and fights. Later early morning all left to the the bus stand to have a cup of tea (only place available to have tea at that time). So, Narendra took a glass of tea and threw on the road and cried 'I love you Priya'. We handed him another glass. He did the same and cried 'I love you Priya'. We requested the chai-wallah to let him do so and that we would pay for his losses. Narendra broke 13-14 glasses in the same fashion. When asked who Priya was, said "Nahi Bataunga". Somehow we brought him back to the hostel. In the morning, we found Narendra looking fresh without any tension. When asked "Who is Priya?", replied " Arre yaar, parso raat wali film mein heroine ka naam tha Priya!!!"

Rey we peesey kisney diye gilaasaan ke tanne ek narender ne.

ajaysinghkundu
February 6th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Ek aur Raj..... Narender (in my earlier post) had Yamaha RX100. Mhari university campus mein 3-4 gumbad the angrejo k zamaane k. Ek baar daaru pee k saare dost shopping center k peeche wale gumbad pe chad k dance kar rahe the. Narender ne naya phn liya tha camera wala. Bola photu khichwaunga. Arr nyu bola akk Yamaha pe baith k khichwaunga. Humne mushkila Yamaha upar chadai. Saara k kaante chaal gye bera na kit kit (raat ne to pata na chala, subah duukhe). Fer bhai Narender sahab ki photu taari ghani e. Ib tension aayi Yamaha tale taaran ki. Nyu bole akk subah aake utaar lenge. Subah jaake dekha to saare chakkar mein pad gaye.... " Ye saali itni upar chadhai kaise?". Kisi ki himmat na hui neeche utaarne ki. Finallly decide hua ki raat ko hi utaarenge. Raat ko fer saare talli hoke gumbad pe gaye, aur Narender ki bike neeche aa payi.

rajkphogat
February 7th, 2010, 08:42 PM
i never knew that university girls cause fights also among boys of reck.

Ji ek sher se is baat pe:

Yehi to ladkiyon ki ada hoti hai, sab pata hotey hue bhi hotho pe na hoti hai
Aise durghatnaaye kisi se kahi nahi kahi jati, ye daastan to ladko ki tuti hui haddiyon se bayaan hoti hai.

Gang mera bhi teen(poori class me teen local ladke) ka hi tha ek baniya ek heer er ek mai kisi ko ummeed nahi thi hum paas hongey par teeno.................... paas hue.

ritu
February 7th, 2010, 09:27 PM
haha...gud one raj.
Ji ek sher se is baat pe:

Yehi to ladkiyon ki ada hoti hai, sab pata hotey hue bhi hotho pe na hoti hai
Aise durghatnaaye kisi se kahi nahi kahi jati, ye daastan to ladko ki tuti hui haddiyon se bayaan hoti hai.

Gang mera bhi teen(poori class me teen local ladke) ka hi tha ek baniya ek heer er ek mai kisi ko ummeed nahi thi hum paas hongey par teeno.................... paas hue.

dkumars
February 8th, 2010, 09:38 AM
hmmm ... nice to hear that u talked to old buddies.
I still remember you commented one of my pics where we guys were having stolen watermelons. U commented its gud to click such treasure moments. i guess u reminisce a lot of ur old days. It hasn't been so long that I have passed out from university but still I miss my college days more than anything. U said it right, such moments are treasure moments and worth clicking/remmebering.
Nice to hear ur another incidence also. U got a gud frnd, that shows. Well, stay in touch with ur buddies and enjoy talking ur old memos and being IDIOTS :)

ritu
February 8th, 2010, 07:08 PM
i still remember that picture of yours.we did not have personal cameras then.thanks for appreciating my feelings.take care..
hmmm ... nice to hear that u talked to old buddies.
I still remember you commented one of my pics where we guys were having stolen watermelons. U commented its gud to click such treasure moments. i guess u reminisce a lot of ur old days. It hasn't been so long that I have passed out from university but still I miss my college days more than anything. U said it right, such moments are treasure moments and worth clicking/remmebering.
Nice to hear ur another incidence also. U got a gud frnd, that shows. Well, stay in touch with ur buddies and enjoy talking ur old memos and being IDIOTS :)

yudhvirmor
February 9th, 2010, 03:07 AM
In 2001, We were three friends and we watched Dil Chahta hai almost 10 times together.. Each one of us were able to correlate to Movie character. One of us was in love with married woman and other two were quite crazy about girls.. We went to Manali couple of times on bike. I used to have Hero Honda Splendour and I completed 64000 Kms in 4 years of my engineering on that bike. Aise manhoos bike thee ki kabi koi chori nahin baithe uspe... :) 100 Rupee main party hoo jaya karti (80 Rs. ki 8 PM bottle mila karti Panipat alle thekon pe), 20 ke darzan ande aa jaya karte :) Whisky piya karde uss time Pepsi daal ke ;)

Guys used to put real effort to reach out the gal through his friend's gf or Guard of Gals hostel.. I think it become much easier now a days with mobiles & SMSes :)

akshaymalik84
February 9th, 2010, 06:21 PM
In 2001, We were three friends and we watched Dil Chahta hai almost 10 times together.. Each one of us were able to correlate to Movie character. One of us was in love with married woman and other two were quite crazy about girls.. We went to Manali couple of times on bike. I used to have Hero Honda Splendour and I completed 64000 Kms in 4 years of my engineering on that bike. Aise manhoos bike thee ki kabi koi chori nahin baithe uspe... :) 100 Rupee main party hoo jaya karti (80 Rs. ki 8 PM bottle mila karti Panipat alle thekon pe), 20 ke darzan ande aa jaya karte :) Whisky piya karde uss time Pepsi daal ke ;)

Guys used to put real effort to reach out the gal through his friend's gf or Guard of Gals hostel.. I think it become much easier now a days with mobiles & SMSes :)

Mor Sahab, Splendour chad gi thi manali ki pahadiya pe???? Arr Splendour pe te bus Ghar aali e baith sake hai, je koi shareef si hogi te.... na te wa bhi bina Bajaj Pulsar k pachha na tekti bike pe....

yudhvirmor
February 9th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Mor Sahab, Splendour chad gi thi manali ki pahadiya pe???? Arr Splendour pe te bus Ghar aali e baith sake hai, je koi shareef si hogi te.... na te wa bhi bina Bajaj Pulsar k pachha na tekti bike pe....

Malik Sahab usne main Rohtang Pass tak bhi lega thaa..Bhai haam toh johad main ke Baggi kaad diya karde barota sudahan..

Bhai 1998 main Splendour badi cheej hoya kardi..ek chore nee meri 4 saal assignment likhi hain ar main badle main usko ek chakar mila karda Splendour kaa...

rajkphogat
February 10th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Malik Sahab usne main Rohtang Pass tak bhi lega thaa..Bhai haam toh johad main ke Baggi kaad diya karde barota sudahan..

Bhai 1998 main Splendour badi cheej hoya kardi..ek chore nee meri 4 saal assignment likhi hain ar main badle main usko ek chakar mila karda Splendour kaa...

Bhai Mor

Wo johad na hoga Naali hogi khetan me paani den aali, mharey kani te johad 8-10 fut k howe se aadmi kudta bhi darey unmey, usme te baggi k truck b na likdey

Er splendor te aaj b badi chij se bhai, mai jib colleg me tha to mere dhorey to DTC ka paas hoya karta wo e splendor wo e 800.

Mor tu kitka se bhai Haryana me to baggi na boltey rehduwa kahya kare????

malikdeepak1
February 10th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Raaje sabat din online rah se dikhe :D

Bhai mhare rohtak sunpat ken jhotta jisme judya kare usne to baggi e kahya kare..:)
rehduwa me to oont judya kare..:p

rajkphogat
February 10th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Raaje sabat din online rah se dikhe :D

Bhai mhare rohtak sunpat ken jhotta jisme judya kare usne to baggi e kahya kare..:)
rehduwa me to oont judya kare..:p

Mahrey kani rehduwe me baladh judya kare er jhota buggi te chalti e koni.

yudhvirmor
February 10th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Mahrey kani rehduwe me baladh judya kare er jhota buggi te chalti e koni.

Bhai haam toh bagii main Johta, Bulad, Byant marri hood Mehns arr kai bai koi chamar kaa bhi jod liya karen :rock:rock

yudhvirmor
February 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Bhai Mor

Wo johad na hoga Naali hogi khetan me paani den aali, mharey kani te johad 8-10 fut k howe se aadmi kudta bhi darey unmey, usme te baggi k truck b na likdey

Er splendor te aaj b badi chij se bhai, mai jib colleg me tha to mere dhorey to DTC ka paas hoya karta wo e splendor wo e 800.

Kuwaa yo expirement karke dekhiye bahut suwad awega.. bagi bhi teran laag jaya kare arr jhota bhi..