PDA

View Full Version : Want to be part of group

monika
February 19th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I just want to be part of a group , which is working for uplifting of people, socially/ economically/ emotionally/spiritually.

Is there any specific group already contributing in these areas & if not then anyone who feels interested in the cause can be a part of it, so that a group can be framed.

I am looking forward of number of peoples who can join this.

Every suggestion / idea is welcome.

yudhvirmor
February 19th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Yes, Navin Gulia Sir.. He is just not contributing... He is making a difference.. Please be in touch with him if you really want to do something..

urmiladuhan
October 15th, 2011, 07:03 PM

being part of a group requires special skills and may not have any relation to charity or the work that the group is working for. have you ever been a part of a group before?

Prikshit
October 17th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Start afresh I would suggest and give every possible help to the needed.
Be like Navin Gulia ji,whose contribution is commendable.

urmiladuhan
October 18th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Start afresh I would suggest and give every possible help to the needed.

Please refrain from cliches. Anything new you got?

Prikshit
October 19th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Please refrain from cliches. Anything new you got?
You stereotype thinking may take it as a trite....I can see the out of box thinking of yours. :D
I think all that is new is with you...how can I help it.

I have heard that with age some wisdom comes in but seemingly that is something absent here.

urmiladuhan
October 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM
You stereotype thinking may take it as a trite....I can see the out of box thinking of yours. :D
I think all that is new is with you...how can I help it.

I have heard that with age some wisdom comes in but seemingly that is something absent here.

??
You can post in any other language if you are having difficulty with English.

Prikshit
October 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM
??
You can post in any other language if you are having difficulty with English.

Ok thanks scholar mam !! Please rectify as I am just a begginer.....

urmiladuhan
October 19th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Please rectify as I am just a begginer.....

It is not my job. Do your own work.

Fateh
October 20th, 2011, 04:12 PM
I just want to be part of a group , which is working for uplifting of people, socially/ economically/ emotionally/spiritually.

Is there any specific group already contributing in these areas & if not then anyone who feels interested in the cause can be a part of it, so that a group can be framed.

I am looking forward of number of peoples who can join this.

Every suggestion / idea is welcome.

We all are part of group, it is upto you where for what you want be active and contribute. Please start walking on the path of your liking, people will join and make a group, Go ahead, all the best

Fateh
October 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Yes, Navin Gulia Sir.. He is just not contributing... He is making a difference.. Please be in touch with him if you really want to do something..

Dear, details please, I am still blind, thanks