PDA

View Full Version : why innocent suffers and evil flourish

ritu
March 10th, 2010, 12:27 AM
i am not a very religious person but always believed in god.i m a very god fearing person .i m always afraid of being punsihed by god if i harm or deceive any body.but recently i have been noticing so many incidences where bad ppl are continuously thriving inspite of their bad deeds.innocent kids suffering.i m kind of annoyed with god.why so?i have always treated or considered god as my parent.but recently i have started losing faith in him.is this the way of kalyug ? or its destiny? where is the rule of karma which i always believed.

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Does He really exists? or may be it's no longer easy to track 6 billion people :).

sidchhikara
March 10th, 2010, 01:30 AM
God recently started working on Wall Street or the government - it might explain the evil behavior.

kapdal
March 10th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Does He really exists? or may be it's no longer easy to track 6 billion people :).

Why is god necessarily a HE? A feminist would come and bury you alive for making such a scandulous statement on the historic day when women's reservation bill got passed!

annch
March 10th, 2010, 02:29 AM
There are two very uncommon sayings-
1) The more you have faith in God, the more he will test you to check how strong is your faith..
2) The moment you question the workings of God, you cast a doubt on your faith in God....that's why you got to have "blind" faith.....
So, we have to suffer and smile to attain whatever we are supposed to get for having faith in God....and we will get it when we "die"...:).....

i am not a very religious person but always believed in god.i m a very god fearing person .i m always afraid of being punsihed by god if i harm or deceive any body.but recently i have been noticing so many incidences where bad ppl are continuously thriving inspite of their bad deeds.innocent kids suffering.i m kind of annoyed with god.why so?i have always treated or considered god as my parent.but recently i have started losing faith in him.is this the way of kalyug ? or its destiny? where is the rule of karma which i always believed.

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 03:18 AM
May be it's time to make reservation now for the post of God :-). Time for adequate representation of ladies.

Why is god necessarily a HE? A feminist would come and bury you alive for making such a scandulous statement on the historic day when women's reservation bill got passed!

annch
March 10th, 2010, 04:16 AM
Surprisingly, in this thread, I prefer God as "He".........:D

ritu
March 10th, 2010, 05:47 AM
me too....bcoz for me god is always like a father .
Surprisingly, in this thread, I prefer God as "He".........:D

sidchhikara
March 10th, 2010, 05:52 AM
me too....bcoz for me god is always like a father .

There is the answer to - Who's your daddy?

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Someone wrote on the Internet:

God is a being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
God is Lord, the alpha and omega, has always been and will be everlasting. Since God is our creator, creator of man, woman and all earthly creatures great and small, therefore void of being descriptive into being either man or woman.

vicky84
March 10th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Do we have some proof that God exists or it's an assumption that God exists.

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Einstein:

I see a pattern, but my imagination cannot picture the maker of that pattern. I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?

Do we have some proof that God exists or it's an assumption that God exists.

sidchhikara
March 10th, 2010, 07:29 AM
That is the spin people put on Einstein's quotes on religion ... Einstein never believed in a personal God. He was awed by the structure of the Universe .... and that did not mean that he believed that there was a superpower etc etc behind it. He just looked at it the way it was - check out the bold part in the quote below. Here is a quote from Einstein to debunk chatter about his religiousity:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
-- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM
As simple as that there is no one who is a bad person.

This world is systematic.

If you arrange your work events in proper sequence , you will achieve success , whosoever you are....good or bad... in eyes of others.

sidchhikara
March 10th, 2010, 07:37 AM
While we are on Einstein, here are couple more quotes:

The mystical trend of our time, which shows itself particularly in the rampant growth of the so-called Theosophy and Spiritualism, is for me no more than a symptom of weakness and confusion. Since our inner experiences consist of reproductions, and combinations of sensory impressions, the concept of a soul without a body seem to me to be empty and devoid of meaning.
The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. The religion which based on experience, which refuses dogmatic. If there's any religion that would cope the scientific needs it will be Buddhism....
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge.
Immortality? There are two kinds. The first lives in the imagination of the people, and is thus an illusion. There is a relative immortality which may conserve the memory of an individual for some generations. But there is only one true immortality, on a cosmic scale, and that is the immortality of the cosmos itself. There is no other.
-- Albert Einstein, quoted in Madalyn Murray O'Hair, All the Questions You Ever Wanted to Ask American Atheists (1982) vol. ii., p. 29

Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by laws of nature, and therefore this holds for the action of people. For this reason, a research scientist will hardly be inclined to believe that events could be influenced by a prayer, i.e. by a wish addressed to a Supernatural Being.
-- Albert Einstein, 1936, responding to a child who wrote and asked if scientists pray. Source: Albert Einstein: The Human Side, Edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffmann

sidchhikara
March 10th, 2010, 07:39 AM
There is no reservation in God's parliament for any.. even for so called good!
As simple as that there is no one who is a bad person.

This world is systematic.

If you arrange your work events in proper sequence , you will achieve success , whosoever you are....good or bad... in eyes of others.

What are you talking about ... God ... Parliament ... reservation..... weird.

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 07:43 AM
I too searched on Einstein to see what he thought of God and that is the closest I could find out. Rest is on readers to interpret it the way they perceive :-).

That is the spin people put on Einstein's quotes on religion ... Einstein never believed in a personal God. He was awed by the structure of the Universe .... and that did not mean that he believed that there was a superpower etc etc behind it. He just looked at it the way it was - check out the bold part in the quote below. Here is a quote from Einstein to debunk chatter about his religiousity:

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.
-- Albert Einstein, 1954, from Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, Princeton University Press

vijay123
March 10th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I think Ojus mil ke aaya hai, God ka sandesh de raha hai :-).

vicky84
March 10th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Einstein:

I see a pattern, but my imagination cannot picture the maker of that pattern. I see a clock, but I cannot envision the clockmaker. The human mind is unable to conceive of the four dimensions, so how can it conceive of a God, before whom a thousand years and a thousand dimensions are as one?

May be i sound funny, but thinking out loud..If somebody claims that God created this Earth, then i might ask who has created God..Answer could be Super God..Then i might ask who has created Super God, answer could be Super Super God..And it goes on and on..
To justify this i might say that any invention or any law is based upon some assumption..lets assume x= 10; y =20. May be we need to assume that God exists for other existence around us. You may call it God or some super power. Does it make some sense here.

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM

Pt 1. No one is BAD.

Pt 2. In world each thing is systematic ....i.e. things occur in sequence one after other.

In earlier writing of mine which was a bit confusing is due to the fact that Headline in bold is not separated from rest of text.

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 11:52 AM
what nonsense you folks are talking...

i am god - ब्रह्म !... the creater of this universe !

... मेरे प्रकाश से ही ये सारी सृष्टि कायम है.

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 12:08 PM
---------------------

Samarkadian
March 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM
what nonsense you folks are talking...

i am god - ब्रह्म !... the creater of this universe !

... मेरे प्रकाश से ही ये सारी सृष्टि कायम है.

''God is dead and you killed Him.''--Neiteschze

''Neiteschze is dead and I killed him.''- God.

''I am the God and created everyone including you , the fool.''- Sir Brahm [ Circa 2010]

Neccessarily innocence doesn't mean one is good and rest is evil , Sir Brahm has created everything in duality[ For example , He writes enlighted posts as well as pathetic ones ] . Good/innocence has its existence due to bad/evil.In the natural sense of world weak suffers and strong exploits and cycle continue.

vicky84
March 10th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Pt 1. No one is BAD.

Pt 2. In world each thing is systematic ....i.e. things occur in sequence one after other.

In earlier writing of mine which was a bit confusing is due to the fact that Headline in bold is not separated from rest of text.

Bhai tu Ojus koni..OSHO hai.

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Jai HO!

UP ke Kans ki!
i knew for sure that you'll lock horns with me again... some day. you are caught and reported. attachment is the proof of what you wrote earlier and then deftly erased yr post # 22.

you are a troll on JATland... your previous id was dheeraj123 <<< mods pls. note !

nd... btw, i'm not from up. i was born and brought up in delhi. though my ancestral village is in distt faridabad... the land of raja nahar singh and ballu.

you better dry up your filthy opening and mind your own business... your words nd mortal shyt comes from same hole.

montykohar
March 10th, 2010, 02:00 PM
1) The more you have faith in God, the more he will test you to check how strong is your faith..
2) The moment you question the workings of God, you cast a doubt on your faith in God....that's why you got to have "blind" faith.....

I agree, to know God u have to show blind faith in his existence, in his power...
There is no place for doubt in the relation of God and his disciple.

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM
''God is dead and you killed Him.''--Neiteschze

''Neiteschze is dead and I killed him.''- God.

''I am the God and created everyone including you , the fool.''- Sir Brahm [ Circa 2010]

Neccessarily innocence doesn't mean one is good and rest is evil , Sir Brahm has created everything in duality[ For example , He writes enlighted posts as well as pathetic ones ] . Good/innocence has its existence due to bad/evil.In the natural sense of world weak suffers and strong exploits and cycle continue.आहाहाहाहा (<<< रावण जैसी हंसी) well ravan was also god. <<< on topic reply (i.e. laugh of ravana).

+++++++++++++++

my dear dear samar singh kadian,

when you are cryptic/sarcastic, the other person has the liberty to comprehend the meaning any way he feel like... i take all positive here, guess we (<<< note) have learnt that lesson :-)

@ weak, innocent, exploitation etc etc etc nd bla bla bla.... its the way you move up in the cycle, survival of the fittest... if you agree to the darwinian dogma (well i wont call that a theory)... correct?

मैं कौन था या हूँ?... guess no one understands better than you. you are weak, as long you think so. its more so in your mind rather than your ability and capability. sometimes our greatest strength comes from our weakness. remember, weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character and the concessions of the weak are the concessions of fear.

@ bad, evil --- its in your mind. you think bad, you become evil. remember your actions at times outperform your thoughts... ahahaha (again रावण जैसी हंसी)

@ innocence ?... who is innocent ?... no one in this world... at least none at JL...
सारे लम्बर एक के छटे ओड़ सै... अर सुन ले, घट तू भी कोन्या... lol

conscious of my own weakness, i can only seek fervently the guidance of the ruler of the universe (my buddy lord vishnu), and, relying on his all-powerful aid, do my best to restore union and peace to suffering JATlanders, and to establish and guard their liberties and rights.

... मका परकासित हुआ अक ना ?

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 02:02 PM
i knew for sure that you'll lock horns with me again... some day. you are caught and reported. attachment is the proof of what you wrote earlier and then deftly erased yr post # 22.

you are a troll on JATland... your previous id was dheeraj123 <<< mods pls. note !

nd... btw, i'm not from up. i was born and brought up in delhi. though my ancestral village is in distt faridabad... the land of raja nahar singh and ballu.

you better dry up your filthy opening and mind your own business... your words nd mortal shyt comes from same hole.

You are revealing your category by these words and declaring yourself GOD....okay!!

& whatever i wrote in deleted post is not wrong in any way!!

If you vcan declare yourself GOD others have right to call you KANS!!

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 02:11 PM
those words are 1000 times better than the ones used by you in your previous id to a worthy female member... i am testimony to that ugly incidence. guys like you understand only this language. dont quote me and dont reply me.

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Just roam in your villages & of UP too ...belonging to your clan......and see how a son talks to his mother!

& than come forward and write .....

Rest of old story do check your own behaviour with female over here......and the things you are talking of here......like one member urmi'...

Female protectionist GOD! Oh God.

malikdeepak1
March 10th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Atish bhai agla naam OSHO ka e aawega list me.. dekh nyu..(Fill up the blanks to kare e honge tane pakka school me;))

Sampat Badgujari Deswal ----> Dheeraj Balyan ----> Sukrampal Kaliraman ----> "Ojus Dalal" ---->....................;)

BPT bhaisaab aap khud "Prakashit" hote hue bhi "bhram-it" ho gaye. Keep enlightning us with your write ups!
Kham kha ka roll karen me yu taaga bodda ho jaga.

sunillathwal
March 10th, 2010, 02:38 PM

May be GOD has split personalty disorder!!

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Rest of old story do check your own behaviour with female over here......and the things you are talking of here......like one member urmi'...

so here comes the cat out of the bag.

the last post by urmi (milu) on that thread is dated 21st november. here is the link >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?28788-Which-one-is-better/page7

you joined JATland in december 2009. after that ugly incidence of your mis-behaviour with that female member took place.

so that proves you are a troll now in fake id. on that thread you were dheeraj123. if you joined in december, how come you are aware of that incidence ?

one of the mods was also testimony to your crap.

do mods need any other proof ?

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 02:50 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic]so here comes the cat out of the bag.

the last post by urmi (milu) on that thread is dated 21st november. here is the link >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?28788-Which-one-is-better/page7

you joined JATland in december 2009. after that ugly incidence of your mis-behaviour with that female member took place.

so that proves you are a troll now in fake id. on that thread you were dheeraj123. if you joined in december, how come you are aware of that incidence ?

GO to RESERVATION rally ....or sugarcane rally...

It will be better for you...

YOu guys from UP / alongside region are talentless......

See that bowler praveen....

Really Backward ...Stamped as OBC.

brahmtewatia
March 10th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Atish bhai agla naam OSHO ka e aawega list me.. dekh nyu..(Fill up the blanks to kare e honge tane pakka school me;))

Sampat Badgujari Deswal ----> Dheeraj Balyan ----> Sukrampal Kaliraman ----> "Ojus Dalal" ---->....................;)

BPT bhaisaab aap khud "Prakashit" hote hue bhi "bhram-it" ho gaye. Keep enlightning us with your write ups!
deepak, i was not brahmit... i was just waiting for the day he locks horn with me. in fact i was watching him from day 1... right from the day when he was Sampat Badgujari Deswal. who knows who he was before that ???

i am glad you also gave the proof.

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 02:57 PM

Arr tu ke soche hain..tanne yo apni company main bula le ga.....isse ki chutti hoan ne ho ri se...
JAT to kadde bhi support ne dekhya kerte ..aaj kaal to bera na kisa kisa ho ge..

malikdeepak1
March 10th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Arr tu ke soche hain..tanne yo apni company main bula le ga.....isse ki chutti hoan ne ho ri se...
JAT to kadde bhi support ne dekhya kerte ..aaj kaal to bera na kisa kisa ho ge..

Oho! pachli post me PS lana bhul gya tha.

PS : Ojus Bhai mere pache lath le ke na bhajiye. Ram Ram dur te e!

malikdeepak1
March 10th, 2010, 03:11 PM
deepak, i was not brahmit... i was just waiting for the day he locks horn with me. in fact i was watching him from day 1... right from the day when he was Sampat Badgujari Deswal. who knows who he was before that ???

i am glad you also gave the proof.

Bhaisaab "Ojus" note to mane bhot pahla kar liya tha jab yu Sampat te Dheeraj ban ke aaya tha. But I didn't dig deep into it further.

vicky84
March 10th, 2010, 03:38 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic]so that proves you are a troll now in fake id. on that thread you were dheeraj123. if you joined in december, how come you are aware of that incidence ?

Brahm ji, he does not require login to view a thread..However anyone can easily find by his style of writing. But still that does not prove that he has been using different id's to use Jatland..To prove it, mods might need to track IP or track if he is logging from the same machine with two id's...But still one can easily play with IP..But yes i think most of the active members know that he is the same Sampat -->Kaliraman -->Dheeraj -->Ojus.

Ojus
March 10th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Brahm ji, he does not require login to view a thread..However anyone can easily find by his style of writing. But still that does not prove that he has been using different id's to use Jatland..To prove it, mods might need to track IP or track if he is logging from the same machine with two id's...But still one can easily play with IP..But yes i think most of the active members know that he is the same Sampat -->Kaliraman -->Dheeraj -->Ojus.

Even if it is same id does it affect anyone ?

Half of guys here are just to seek connections - a disease!

& thats precisely the reason REGION WISE they are a failure!

bharti
March 13th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Dear fellow members,
This thread had to be closed suddenly and those who read last few posts should know the reason.

The thread is now being Opened for discussion.

regards,
bharti.

ritu
March 13th, 2010, 06:32 PM
thanks bharti......
Dear fellow members,
This thread had to be closed suddenly and those who read last few posts should know the reason.

The thread is now being Opened for discussion.

regards,
bharti.

ritu
March 13th, 2010, 06:45 PM
yes anjoo i also try to follow the same belief but recent scenes from haiti and seeing a little child in our community who recently lost her mother.she has become so insecure after that.there are times in life esplly when you happen to see incidents like these and try to question your beliefs in gods justice.but then you have to gather your faith again and continue .....
So, we have to suffer and smile to attain whatever we are supposed to get for having faith in God....and we will get it when we "die"...:).....

annch
March 13th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Ritu Di, faith in god does not mean that we will not get any problems/ hardships in life. It means that we will have the strength to overcome those problems. It is similar to "ALLLL EEEZZZZ WELLLL"....

yes anjoo i also try to follow the same belief but recent scenes from haiti and seeing a little child in our community who recently lost her mother.she has become so insecure after that.there are times in life esplly when you happen to see incidents like these and try to question your beliefs in gods justice.but then you have to gather your faith again and continue .....

akshaymalik84
March 15th, 2010, 11:21 AM
When god solves your problem you have faith in his abilities,when he doesn't solve your problem it means he has faith in your abilities.

anilsinghd
March 17th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Was not the proof that God exists as simple as (by Euler): Since i^2 = -1 , hence God exists. Kapil?

PS: Still to get familiar with this new format, this post was in response to a post which questioned the existence of God.

anilsinghd
March 17th, 2010, 02:07 AM
So you mean to say that God assumes that we will have the strength?

Or he gives us the strength and assumes that we will "Just do it"?

Or he gives us the strength and makes us work through it and assumes that it will all fall in place?

Or he gives us strength and makes us work through it and makes sure everything falls in place and assumes that all is well?
(Getting tricky here , seems like he does everything then why can't he just do it himself ;))

That kind of makes me vaguely guess that since God has an inherent assumption somewhere , he is probably a "mathematican"! :D

PS: this post is in response to Post No. 44 of Anjoo.

annch
March 17th, 2010, 02:22 AM
Naah, god does not make any assumptions....he created mathematicians for that!!! :D...

So you mean to say that God assumes that we will have the strength?

Or he gives us the strength and assumes that we will "Just do it"?

Or he gives us the strength and makes us work through it and assumes that it will all fall in place?

Or he gives us strength and makes us work through it and makes sure everything falls in place and assumes that all is well?
(Getting tricky here , seems like he does everything then why can't he just do it himself ;))

That kind of makes me vaguely guess that since God has an inherent assumption somewhere , he is probably a "mathematican"! :D

PS: this post is in response to Post No. 44 of Anjoo.

upendersingh
March 17th, 2010, 03:06 AM
i am god - ब्रह्म !... The creater of this universe !
हे जगद्स्वामी, जगन्नाथ, कृपया मेरी एक उलझन का समाधान करें, कृपया ये बताएँ कि पहले आप पैदा हुए या फिर आपके द्वारा रचित ये ब्रह्मांड? यदि पहले आप पैदा हुए तो क्या हवा में हुए? हे इस पूरी कायनात के स्वामी, यदि पहले ब्रह्मांड की रचना हुई तो आपने ऐसा कैसे संभव कर दिखाया (खुद पैदा हुए बिना ब्रह्मांड की रचना)?

http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png originally posted by brahmtewatia http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png
nd... Btw, i'm not from up. I was born and brought up in delhi. Though my ancestral village is in distt faridabad...

हे परमपिता, परमेश्वर, सबके पालनहार, हम यू.पी. के लोगों से ऐसी क्या चूक हुई, जो आपने यहाँ जन्म लेना उचित नहीं समझा? हे प्रभु, आपके मित्र विष्णु ने तो श्रीराम और श्रीकृष्ण के रूप में यू.पी. में ही जन्म लिया था. हम तुच्छ लोगों पर आपने अपनी कृपा क्यों नहीं की प्रभु?

p.s. : हे प्रभु, रुष्ट मत हो जाना और पुंझड़ मत पाड़ बगाना!

vicky84
March 17th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Was not the proof that God exists as simple as (by Euler): Since i^2 = -1 , hence God exists. Kapil?

PS: Still to get familiar with this new format, this post was in response to a post which questioned the existence of God.

I think to prove something you need to assume something..Taylor series expansions and basic facts about'i' proves Euler formula. But still Taylor series is based upon some assumption. You need to assume x = 0 to prove it. Without assumption it cannot exist. Correct me if i am wrong.

anilsinghd
March 17th, 2010, 05:55 AM
I think to prove something you need to assume something..Taylor series expansions and basic facts about'i' proves Euler formula. But still Taylor series is based upon some assumption. You need to assume x = 0 to prove it. Without assumption it cannot exist. Correct me if i am wrong.

Sorry i might have sold you a dummy. Actually Euler's formula says nothing about God, it was just a story where he confronts an atheist and says randomly a equation and dedcues that God exists. I mean you cannot disprove that.

On Taylor's series and assumptions , well long time between when I studied Analysis and now , so hardly remember the concepts now. Complex analysis and Topology were asymptotic to me anyways!

vicky84
March 17th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Sorry i might have sold you a dummy. Actually Euler's formula says nothing about God, it was just a story where he confronts an atheist and says randomly a equation and dedcues that God exists. I mean you cannot disprove that.

On Taylor's series and assumptions , well long time between when I studied Analysis and now , so hardly remember the concepts now. Complex analysis and Topology were asymptotic to me anyways!

hahaha..didn't know about that story..nor about Euler's formula..simply googled it..but i think story would be interesting to read.

ritu
March 17th, 2010, 07:26 AM
you guys do not get tired.life is much more than this.appreciate it ,bcoz sometimes there is not second chance....why do not you start a community for ppl who are interested in your parvachans and your obsession for braham .go get a life of yours and let us be in peace.....
हे जगद्स्वामी, जगन्नाथ, कृपया मेरी एक उलझन का समाधान करें, कृपया ये बताएँ कि पहले आप पैदा हुए या फिर आपके द्वारा रचित ये ब्रह्मांड? यदि पहले आप पैदा हुए तो क्या हवा में हुए? हे इस पूरी कायनात के स्वामी, यदि पहले ब्रह्मांड की रचना हुई तो आपने ऐसा कैसे संभव कर दिखाया (खुद पैदा हुए बिना ब्रह्मांड की रचना)?

हे परमपिता, परमेश्वर, सबके पालनहार, हम यू.पी. के लोगों से ऐसी क्या चूक हुई, जो आपने यहाँ जन्म लेना उचित नहीं समझा? हे प्रभु, आपके मित्र विष्णु ने तो श्रीराम और श्रीकृष्ण के रूप में यू.पी. में ही जन्म लिया था. हम तुच्छ लोगों पर आपने अपनी कृपा क्यों नहीं की प्रभु?

ritu
March 17th, 2010, 07:28 AM
i think that should be the spirit to keep moving....
When god solves your problem you have faith in his abilities,when he doesn't solve your problem it means he has faith in your abilities.

abhijitboora
March 17th, 2010, 08:41 AM
God's there coz we were born into HIM, no one asked me when I became of asking age to decide whether I "need" one or not , if I do which one would be best suited to my requirements, what are the merits demerits of having one or not etc etc.

So we all got something for free...lets enjoy that...

Disclaimer: This is a trivial/lighthearted reply in view of the overall seriousness of the discussion.

sidchhikara
March 17th, 2010, 11:25 AM

How would you know who solved the problem - you or god?
What if my dad solved my problem?

brahmtewatia
March 17th, 2010, 12:44 PM
you guys do not get tired.life is much more than this.appreciate it ,bcoz sometimes there is not second chance....why do not you start a community for ppl who are interested in your parvachans and your obsession for braham .go get a life of yours and let us be in peace.....

take it easy ! don't overshoot from your programmed orbit or else you'll fall in no man's land, which belongs to me... शून्य !

upender is not wrong. he is talking of his obsession with god - ब्रह्म - the creator of the universe and is nowhere out of the subject... look, he is very fond of his पुंझड़, which is very precious to him... hence his concerned post and his obsession with ब्रह्म.

... he is innocent and i don't want him to suffer (<<< that's yr subject)... who is going to be responsible if he is roaming in this materialistic world without a पुंझड़ ?... that's so selfish of you.

p.s. : हे प्रभु, रुष्ट मत हो जाना और मेरी पुंझड़ मत पाड़ बगाना!

singhvp
March 17th, 2010, 09:18 PM
God is man's imaginary creation and a matter of unending debate. So far, science has not been able to unravel this mystery. However, the possibility of any super-natural power cannot be ruled out.

Something that intrigues me is why God doesn't punish the wrong doers and why doesn't he suitably reward the do-gooders if he is an omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. Why is he/she a mute spectator. I think this is the basic query of Ritu ji as well who is the initiator of this thread. There are so many question marks about the existence of God. So far no convincing explanation from any school of thought in the world neither from you guys has been received. The Clergy from different religions have been defining God suiting to their convenience. May be you guys can find some convincing reply on google or Wikipedia, perhaps.

jakharanil
March 17th, 2010, 09:39 PM
in universe only 1 divine power..... he\she dnt hv any face......
Jai ho....

vijay123
March 18th, 2010, 01:20 AM
No there are 3 divines powers not 1 as u claimed. unka chehera bhi hai.

in universe only 1 divine power..... he\she dnt hv any face......
Jai ho....

upendersingh
March 18th, 2010, 02:39 AM

Mrs. Sehrawat, you have quoted me many times and finally I am having to answer your this post, requesting you for no more quotes please.:( Actually I had asked something from Brahm Sir (The God) and I can't make it as to why should I get tired of asking something from a much more experienced person than me. I don't need to start a community, because I don't want to be a sage or preacher and I don't want others to follow me (a common and ordinary human being). My pravachans are so hard (or unfunny) to follow that no one will be interested in those. People like such pravachans which allow them to have as much fun as they can, but my pravachans are based upon self-mortification. Besides this, my pravachans are countable on fingers and can be narrated in just one hour. What will I preach next day?:confused: I am obsessed for none here. Yeah, I am agreed with your last line. I should not disturb the peaceful life of others, knowing the fact that all have to live their life according to the circumstances around, but how to confirm it that my pravachans disturb the mental peace of all?:D It should be my right to share views here, if someone doesn't agree with, connive at.:p

upendersingh
March 18th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by me-

Tampered by brahmtewatia
p.s. : हे प्रभु, रुष्ट मत हो जाना और मेरी पुंझड़ मत पाड़ बगाना!

upender is not wrong. he is talking of his obsession with god -ब्रह्म - the creator of the universe and is nowhere out of the subject... look, he is very fond of his पुंझड़, which is very precious to him... hence his concerned post and his obsession with.

प्रभु ब्रह्म जी, आपने तो पुंझड़ का न जाने क्या मतलब लगा लिया. मैंने तो ये शब्द यहीं सुना था और सोचा था कि पुंझड़ पाड़ देने का मतलब होता है झंड कर देना या मजाक बना देना, जैसे कि इस तस्वीर में इस आदमी की जो पुंझड़ है, उसे पाड़ दोगे तो उसकी झंड हो जाएगी और उसका मजाक बन जाएगा और मैंने तो 'मेरी पुंझड़' लिखा ही नहीं था, आपने 'मेरी' शब्द उसमें खुद ही जोड़ दिया.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ap41OBoBNfJxRM:http://lh6.ggpht.com/_wh_kl3eL6Jo/R6gSx-ri13I/AAAAAAAAAc4/5Y2gAUhzR48/2241711514_a972a3bfb5.jpg

ritu
March 18th, 2010, 03:10 AM
upender i have already stopped quoting you after nri thread.but this thread has been closed already once .so my request to you also not to try to ruin this thread.if you have some reply related to topic you are more than welcome.i m not the kind of person who takes grudges for long time.so please live and let live...its not just you i object i object everone who is trying to bring grudges from previous thread to other threads.since i m the starter of this thread i have rt to object your every quote which is meant for leg pulling.

vicky84
March 18th, 2010, 04:28 AM
प्रभु ब्रह्म जी, आपने तो पुंझड़ का न जाने क्या मतलब लगा लिया. मैंने तो ये शब्द यहीं सुना था और सोचा था कि पुंझड़ पाड़ देने का मतलब होता है झंड कर देना या मजाक बना देना, जैसे कि इस तस्वीर में इस आदमी की जो पुंझड़ है, उसे पाड़ दोगे तो उसकी झंड हो जाएगी और उसका मजाक बन जाएगा और मैंने तो 'मेरी पुंझड़' लिखा ही नहीं था, आपने 'मेरी' शब्द उसमें खुद ही जोड़ दिया.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ap41OBoBNfJxRM:http://lh6.ggpht.com/_wh_kl3eL6Jo/R6gSx-ri13I/AAAAAAAAAc4/5Y2gAUhzR48/2241711514_a972a3bfb5.jpg

Bhai aapse ek Sawal hai..Kya aap Punjab Kesari ke saath kaam karte ho?

upendersingh
March 18th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Bhai aapse ek Sawal hai..Kya aap Punjab Kesari ke saath kaam karte ho?

क्यों, इतना बुरा लिखता हूँ क्या मैं???
एक खेल पत्रिका है, उसे फ्री-लांस बेसिस पर मैं ही संभालता हूँ. इसके अलावा लेखन, अनुवाद, संपादन, प्रूफरीडिंग या हिंदी/इंग्लिश टाइपिंग, इंटरनेट से संबंधित कोई और काम मिल जाता है तो वो करता हूँ. लेकिन आजकल लोग मुझे बुलाते ही रह जाते हैं, मैं ज्यादा काम करता ही नहीं. महीने में बस 2 हफ्ते काम करता हूँ मैं.

vicky84
March 18th, 2010, 11:37 AM
क्यों, इतना बुरा लिखता हूँ क्या मैं???
एक खेल पत्रिका है, उसे फ्री-लांस बेसिस पर मैं ही संभालता हूँ. इसके अलावा लेखन, अनुवाद, संपादन, प्रूफरीडिंग या हिंदी/इंग्लिश टाइपिंग, इंटरनेट से संबंधित कोई और काम मिल जाता है तो वो करता हूँ. लेकिन आजकल लोग मुझे बुलाते ही रह जाते हैं, मैं ज्यादा काम करता ही नहीं. महीने में बस 2 हफ्ते काम करता हूँ मैं.

Nahi bhai maine to pehle bhi aapke lekhan ki Sarahna ki hai..abb kaise burayi kar sakta hoon..Punjab Kesari koi bura Newspaper thodi hi na hai..usko bhi logg padhte hain ya nahi..Baaki aap khel patrika ke liye kaam karte ho..bahut accha laga sunke..laage raho bhai...

brahmtewatia
March 18th, 2010, 11:41 AM
the meaning of sentence with or w/o 'meri' remains the same.

take it easy upender... a light hearted poke is always welcome, so long you keep it in healthy spirit. lets stop it here as ritu seems to be too solicitous on the subject.

urvashipawar
April 28th, 2010, 01:18 PM
why innocent suffers and evil flourish

people who seems to be successful with all the money and status.their success may be hollow and they can be the most unhappy soles from inside.I have seen good people having minimum money and success.but irony is i have seen them happy compared to the ones who step over somebody success.it is all about their rise and fall,when the bad guys rise and rise we make out God is unfair letting them grow but why do we ignore the point from where they fall and its all over in a go.God keep good people grounded.

rkumar
May 1st, 2010, 12:46 AM

I came on Jatland after quite some time and thought that let me restart with this thread. So I am restarting in the name of GOD...smiles..

Ritu Ji, this is how I am responding to your relationship with God;

1. You say that you are God fearing. Any relationship which is based on fear can not be called a sound relationship. Be God loving, you will see the difference.

2. Once God has created us and given all the tools of survival and to suceed, I don't think He/SHE/HeShe has any more time to bother about us. We are solely responsible for you actions and their outcome. God does not punish us, its we ourselves who punish us.

3. As far as people with bad deeds progressing is concerned, its a question of choice one makes in life. One never regrets in life if choice is concious one and not the one adopted just because someone told or others have been doing it. Trouble is in life most people don't really know what they want and how to go about doing it.

4. Don't loose faith in God as that will amount to losing faith in yourself. Try to develop a harmonious relationship with GOd and not the one of extreme fear or extreme love. Probably a relationship of friendship or of equal partnership.

RK^2

singhvp
May 1st, 2010, 08:46 AM
2. Once God has created us and given all the tools of survival and to suceed, I don't think He/SHE/HeShe has any more time to bother about us. We are solely responsible for you actions and their outcome. God does not punish us, its we ourselves who punish us.

3. As far as people with bad deeds progressing is concerned, its a question of choice one makes in life. One never regrets in life if choice is concious one and not the one adopted just because someone told or others have been doing it. Trouble is in life most people don't really know what they want and how to go about doing it.

4. Don't loose faith in God as that will amount to losing faith in yourself. Try to develop a harmonious relationship with GOd and not the one of extreme fear or extreme love. Probably a relationship of friendship or of equal partnership.

RK^2

Rajender ji, I am boarding this philosophical plane with zero knowledge about spiritualism. So my apologies in advance for any ignorant remarks.

We are thankful to God for creating us as masterpiece of animate matter. Obviously he has created the brain and consciousness which gives us direction to do and not to do. God is omnipotent, why cant he develop a software for our brain which prohibit us from all wrong doings or making wrong and sinful choices in the first place. By doing so almighty can save himself of extra labour and resources for creation of a paraphernalia for punishing us for our wrong deeds.

An enlightenment would be appreciated.

vijay
May 1st, 2010, 09:20 AM
We are thankful to God for creating us as masterpiece of animate matter. Obviously he has created the brain and consciousness which gives us direction to do and not to do. God is omnipotent, why cant he develop a software for our brain which prohibit us from all wrong doings or making wrong and sinful choices in the first place.

God provided us enough resources ( a thinking mind ) to decide what to do and not to do. Right and wrong are the two faces of the same coin. We cannot relize the importance of Right unless we do ( or come across ) a Wrong. Bad impacts of wrong choices prompts us to think about the possible Right choices.

This certainly develops art of decision making, distinguising between good and bad acts, understanding the other human being and their traits, developing the social norms, living together with all the good and bad people and above all learing from mistakes ( ours as well as others ).

That's the motto. Evolution of a Human Being by itself.

singhvp
May 1st, 2010, 10:24 AM
God provided us enough resources ( a thinking mind ) to decide what to do and not to do. Right and wrong are the two faces of the same coin. We cannot relize the importance of Right unless we do ( or come across ) a Wrong. Bad impacts of wrong choices prompts us to think about the possible Right choices.

This certainly develops art of decision making, distinguising between good and bad acts, understanding the other human being and their traits, developing the social norms, living together with all the good and bad people and above all learing from mistakes ( ours as well as others ).

That's the motto. Evolution of a Human Being by itself.

To me it is something like corrupting a file/application in computer and then removing it by using Norton Anti-Virus. Why God do not stop our computer(Brain) from getting infected to avoid this unnecessary exercise of first doing wrong thing to realize the importance of good things/choices.

Samarkadian
May 1st, 2010, 10:44 AM
To me it is something like corrupting a file/application in computer and then removing it by using Norton Anti-Virus. Why God do not stop our computer(Brain) from getting infected to avoid this unnecessary exercise of first doing wrong thing to realize the importance of good things/choices.

God loves joking and He has thrown human life as a joke. Who would ask God if He listens to every petty querry of human lives. He probably has recruited Santa for this. Try.

singhvp
May 1st, 2010, 12:27 PM
God loves joking and He has thrown human life as a joke. Who would ask God if He listens to every petty querry of human lives. He probably has recruited Santa for this. Try.

Thanks Samar for enlightenment but it has given rise to another question; who is Santa by the way and how to contact him?

ashokpaul
May 2nd, 2010, 08:08 AM
i think that should be the spirit to keep moving....
what make us to think? way we think? rituji if we don't know rassian we can't think in russian! or otherwise. Your upbringing is in an environment of spirit believers so u think like that.
To prove Ishwar is subject of science. That can be proved! yes of course! and thats through Science! through Newtons and Einsteins! But now a days govt, are Dharma-Nirpeksha in nature(so they don't bother about the concept of GOD') as the make GOD a subject of Dharma not of Science.
Its not the right method to believe if somethimng happens as per our wish and reject otherwise.
if that is that is. and if that is not that is not.

and if all of become non-believer, the movement still will be there!

and Newton's law - "Body will keep its motion or rest or shape or size unless and untill external force is not appllied on it."

But all of us are witness of changing shapes, sizes, motion and rest of different bodies........still in confusion of the existence of a divine body-who planned, designed, operate all this above modern science Bodies.

e.g. See the distance b/w Sun and Earth, if it increased or decreased by inches u and me will not be there to think about Haiti or Existence theory.
even more keep the distance same if the movement of the earth is only around the sun and not on its own axis, a lot of unavoidable will happen.

Actually We are considering spirit only for our small benefits and not discussing with a big vision.
But you confusions are right in nature as no education regarding these concepts, its only through dadi-nani u came to know about spirit like things who were ignorant of scientific rationality. those were blind believers through ages.
U see u are living in USA where Mr President take oath after visiting church (where in dharma(bible) earth is flat, sun revolves around earth)..

Confusion prevails all around. Solution is proper education system of scientific religion. But now nothing to worry a rational movement has started after thousands of years. For more information regarding Scintific spirituality visit:
www.vjsingh.com
www.aryanirmatrisabha.com

Rituji, i can understand ur state of mind. but all of us jatland family is with u to make u understand the concepts. Fear is because of ignorance. Let dump it.
To be Arya-rational, Knowledgeble, brave-hearted, social, noble is the solution to all miseries physical, mental or social. I invite u on this journey.

vijay
May 2nd, 2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks Samar for enlightenment but it has given rise to another question; who is Santa by the way and how to contact him?

Be patient and wait for the Christmas Day. You will find many without hiring any search party.

Fateh
May 3rd, 2010, 08:56 PM
God knows what is the meaning of suffering & flourishing.

preetikhatri
December 16th, 2011, 08:39 PM
RITU di
>tough tym n problems makes a person strongest den evr,it makes a person more versatile.SO dnt feel lik dat bad flourish.
bad r fake person wid a mukhauta on their face.
>reaped seeds r alwys harvested.
good or bad whtevr it may be.
>FOR me truth n not hurting other humans is God.
mY inner conscious n self satisfaction n living for happiness of all human beings is GOD.

kuldeeppunia25
December 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM
RITU di
>tough tym n problems makes a person strongest den evr,it makes a person more versatile.SO dnt feel lik dat bad flourish.
mY inner conscious n self satisfaction n living for happiness of all human beings is GOD.

thik kahya bhai khtari ,,,,,,,

Fateh
December 17th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Firstly, it is difficult to decide about right or wrong, one thing is considered right in a perticular society, the same thing may not be or may be considered wrong, And if we believe in God and consider this point from spirituality point of view, than being acts as per the directions of the God, secondly, gain of money, wealth, material, power, position, rank, fame etc may not be real gain/progress. Every soul has different role to play, duty to perform, enjoy/suffer as per previous deeds. The highest progress is to get satisfaction and happiness. regards

riyaa
December 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I believe that all phenomena is of KARMA..What u do, U will get back, and until unless this cycle gets over you will suffer.

ritu
January 9th, 2012, 07:56 AM
jama thik baat ...kah di bebe
RITU di

ritu
January 9th, 2012, 07:58 AM
very well said sir
regards
Firstly, it is difficult to decide about right or wrong, one thing is considered right in a perticular society, the same thing may not be or may be considered wrong, And if we believe in God and consider this point from spirituality point of view, than being acts as per the directions of the God, secondly, gain of money, wealth, material, power, position, rank, fame etc may not be real gain/progress. Every soul has different role to play, duty to perform, enjoy/suffer as per previous deeds. The highest progress is to get satisfaction and happiness. regards

Fateh
January 9th, 2012, 01:50 PM
very well said sir
regards
Thanks Rituji,