PDA

View Full Version : arthritis

ritu
March 14th, 2010, 12:51 AM
my sister is recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis .if any of you know a gud rheumatologist in india (hryana and delhi)please do tell me.i m really concerned for her and want a proper treatment for her.
thanks

dr_gulia
March 16th, 2010, 04:26 AM
There is good rheumatologist working in Indian spinal hospital in vasant kunj, he also has his clinic I don't remember his name... You can also get his number from dr m k sangwan..gurgaon Google his number.. Sorry I could not give you specific information but you may be able to find it. All the best!!!

deepshi
March 16th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Yeah thats Dr. Malviya
Hes good..ask ur sis to go for a consultation Ritu.
not to discourage u, but for R.A. theres just palliative care, symptoms or the disease itself cant be reversed back. so sooner the better.
There is good rheumatologist working in Indian spinal hospital in vasant kunj, he also has his clinic I don't remember his name... You can also get his number from dr m k sangwan..gurgaon Google his number.. Sorry I could not give you specific information but you may be able to find it. All the best!!!

ritu
March 17th, 2010, 07:21 AM
thanks dr gulia and deepshi...i really appreciate.
Yeah thats Dr. Malviya
Hes good..ask ur sis to go for a consultation Ritu.
not to discourage u, but for R.A. theres just palliative care, symptoms or the disease itself cant be reversed back. so sooner the better.

rashmisingh
July 6th, 2010, 12:35 PM
hi, hope ur sis is better now, pls do consult an ayurvedic doctor also for the same, allopathic medicines are g8 for emergency treatment but diseases like RA regular medication and strenghtening of muscles, joints and immune system is advised so pls consult any ayurvedic practictioner there, she will be as good as normal if she keep diet control , healthy life style and my best wishes r with her and caring sis like you ., tc bye rashmi