PDA

View Full Version : Success and Failure

dkumars
April 23rd, 2010, 11:37 AM
While sitting in the chair, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading one of the threads , analyzing things happening around me and with me, I got many questions to ask myself and share with fellow JLanders.
Few of them are below. Let’s have our views on them. I would love to read some sane views which enhance my knowledge and give something new to think on. Sometimes, these ordinary discussions give you a right direction in your endeavors and broaden your thinking. Understanding, dealing and importance of failure are very much required by all of us.

What is success? Who decide success and failure: Is it you or your close ones or the society or anyone else?
Which one is better: success or failure? Does success give you learning or just pleasure? Does failure mean disappointment or learning?
Does success exist without failure and vice versa?
Is failure important in life and how many of us want to see failure?
Are Success and failure synonyms of Ups and Downs or do they carry some other strict and clear definition?

dkumars
April 23rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Whether be India or abroad, the basic DNA to strive for success and deliver quality will always ensure success.
Some friend has asked "what is success". I may try to explain this in context of career. For someone born with a silver spoon, career may be not to join some job and earn salary but may be to start a new company and earn more than what he/she already has. Similarly, for a person with less capital with his parents, excelling in job may be a good career. The career for people from different backgrounds depending upon their education, family culture, community culture, personal inclination towards a particular goal etc. may be different. Therefore, we may conclude that success is supposed to be there when such people acheive what they expect from their respective careers. Failure for them may be when they land-up somewhere against their expectations.
Anyways, i don't feel that people who really care for us would ever consider us failures if they know that we religiously put 100% efforts and our dedication was focused towards our career. Otherwise, in this world of more than 6 billion humans there would be equal number of perceptions of success and it would be really difficult to rise the bar every time trying to meet the expectations of others.

I really liked reading this post in another thread by Devender. Nice views.

rakeshsehrawat
April 23rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Naa dost re manne ghane bhai naa banane ... ibbe byah bhi naa hoya ... Tu bhi karde ulti maadi si apne gaon prem arr panchayati bhavnao ke baare mein ... ke bera udde te success/failure ka kimme naya bera paat jya???
Jisko jis kaam se santushti mile aur kisi doosre ko dookh na ho wo success hai baai success ki definition hamesha badalti rehti hai.
Bachpan mein class mein aachi percentage success thee
Aache college ka admission success ban gaya
college mein degree mil jaye kisi tarah success
degree ke baad naukri success
Naukri ki shuruat ke baad manager level success
aaj manager level se CEO success
aur kal ek aachi company ka maik success
fir aur aage sochunga.
Ya success ek bhookh hai jo kade nahi milti.

dkumars
April 23rd, 2010, 12:05 PM
Jisko jis kaam se santushti mile aur kisi doosre ko dookh na ho wo success hai baai success ki definition hamesha badalti rehti hai.
Bachpan mein class mein aachi percentage success thee
Aache college ka admission success ban gaya
college mein degree mil jaye kisi tarah success
degree ke baad naukri success
Naukri ki shuruat ke baad manager level success
aaj manager level se CEO success
aur kal ek aachi company ka maik success
fir aur aage sochunga.
Ya success ek bhookh hai jo kade nahi milti.

Is this bhookh good or bad? Some say you should have such hunger and some say one should be satisfied with what he has.
Well, the word "success" itself is cynosure of everyone's eyes and same happened in this post too. You somehow forgot mentioning abt Failure which is the basic pillar of success and as per me whose importance is much more than success. What is your say on failure?

rakeshsehrawat
April 23rd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Is this bhookh good or bad? Some say you should have such hunger and some say one should be satisfied with what he has.
Well, the word "success" itself is cynosure of everyone's eyes and same happened in this post too. You somehow forgot mentioning abt Failure which is the basic pillar of success and as per me whose importance is much more than success. What is your say on failure?
Failure hai ek seedhi tap ke doosri pe pa dharan ke chakkar mein upar tein giradte hue neeche aana.
Failure se ham ek hi cheej seekhte hain "Mar gya re koye thaiyo"

dkumars
April 23rd, 2010, 12:19 PM
Failure hai ek seedhi tap ke doosri pe pa dharan ke chakkar mein upar tein giradte hue neeche aana.
Failure se ham ek hi cheej seekhte hain "Mar gya re koye thaiyo"

This is where the problem starts when we ask for help.

dkumars
April 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM
Any comments here or so much indulged with Gujjars and Dalits ??? :Wink

urvashipawar
April 24th, 2010, 05:20 PM
I have a target in mind that i have to reach 'THIS POINT' but in trying to reach that point i have to go through so much that it changes the meaning of that success and even when i reach that point it holds no meaning for me anymore.Many hundreds of people are running for the same thing i am running for and when i get it, defeating them my ego is boasted for a while and again something bigger then it comes up and i am running after it...........it goes on and on....
if we wish for less and get more it will make us happy
if we wish for more and more we will end up felling sad evry time.........
we think society decide success and failure but putting our self every time on their parameters will frustrate us from inside......
nothing can be achieved without loosing something...
winning is sweet only when we have tasted bitter defeat.
no body likes to fail but everyone has to because it is the law of nature.if you are on a mountain top then even you know their is only one way that is down.

Samarkadian
April 24th, 2010, 06:50 PM
While sitting in the chair, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading one of the threads , analyzing things happening around me and with me, I got many questions to ask myself and share with fellow JLanders.
Few of them are below. Let’s have our views on them. I would love to read some sane views which enhance my knowledge and give something new to think on. Sometimes, these ordinary discussions give you a right direction in your endeavors and broaden your thinking. Understanding, dealing and importance of failure are very much required by all of us.

What is success? Who decide success and failure: Is it you or your close ones or the society or anyone else?
Which one is better: success or failure? Does success give you learning or just pleasure? Does failure mean disappointment or learning?
Are Success and failure synonyms of Ups and Downs or do they carry some other strict and clear definition?

Dev, life is an irony with paradoxical touch , as it is packed with duality. Life/Death, Hate/Love , Anger/Peace , Good/Evil and your querry ofcourse is dual in nature. Like a plant is present in the form of seed of fruit. Same is with success. The plant of success get its water from failures. Tougher the situations toughter the exposure and tougher the will to succeed.

1. Success is what is not failure and failure is what is not success. Further success in simple terms is the sense of achieving anything which you personally had thought once. Ofcourse it is realtive and subjective in nature. We , our conscience decides its parameter through senses and mind. As I said it is relative so it keeps on changing with an individual and minimum collective opinions of individuals makes the societal success. Usually society sets success as per your position in terms of witholding materialstic resources. As we know that we have evolved from the days of pre-historic man where surviving was the only motive. In that motive having food [ resource] was a fact for success. More of food was meant for longer survival. Nowadays apparentely we are not in that situation but that instinct to gather resources is very much on 24 hours through various means. So we ourselves, and surrounding society decides success parameters on the basis of possessing resources.

2. Materialstic success is better than failure but again as I said an unsuccessful act leads us to achieve it more. So for any kind of achievment both are neccessary ingredients and wonder is that no one can escape this cycle even the single cell Amoeba. Failures becomes an awareness tool to not stay unsuccessful. Success gives your ego a boost of confidence and help you to feel better about yourself. Where as failure push you out of comfort zone induced by success. So its a cycle.

3. As it was said in first paragraph about duality of things in life. Success and Failure are complimentary to each other like ebb and flow. But we take failure too seriously as stigma .

4. My dear friend, our life is controlled by unseen situations and conditions and you alone cant just WANT a single thing without context of precariousness nature of events. You , me and everyone on this planet is doomed to swing in uncertainity but yes human spirit never rests to move. Thats the beauty. Isn't it?

5. Yes you may also call this Runda and Khunda sitting on both of your shoulders balancing each other's acts.

dkumars
April 24th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I have a target in mind that i have to reach 'THIS POINT' but in trying to reach that point i have to go through so much that it changes the meaning of that success and even when i reach that point it holds no meaning for me anymore.Many hundreds of people are running for the same thing i am running for and when i get it, defeating them my ego is boasted for a while and again something bigger then it comes up and i am running after it...........it goes on and on....
if we wish for less and get more it will make us happy
if we wish for more and more we will end up felling sad evry time.........
we think society decide success and failure but putting our self every time on their parameters will frustrate us from inside......
nothing can be achieved without loosing something...
winning is sweet only when we have tasted bitter defeat.
no body likes to fail but everyone has to because it is the law of nature.if you are on a mountain top then even you know their is only one way that is down.

Dev, life is an irony with paradoxical touch , as it is packed with duality. Life/Death, Hate/Love , Anger/Peace , Good/Evil and your querry ofcourse is dual in nature. Like a plant is present in the form of seed of fruit. Same is with success. The plant of success get its water from failures. Tougher the situations toughter the exposure and tougher the will to succeed.

1. Success is what is not failure and failure is what is not success. Further success in simple terms is the sense of achieving anything which you personally had thought once. Ofcourse it is realtive and subjective in nature. We , our conscience decides its parameter through senses and mind. As I said it is relative so it keeps on changing with an individual and minimum collective opinions of individuals makes the societal success. Usually society sets success as per your position in terms of witholding materialstic resources. As we know that we have evolved from the days of pre-historic man where surviving was the only motive. In that motive having food [ resource] was a fact for success. More of food was meant for longer survival. Nowadays apparentely we are not in that situation but that instinct to gather resources is very much on 24 hours through various means. So we ourselves, and surrounding society decides success parameters on the basis of possessing resources.

2. Materialstic success is better than failure but again as I said an unsuccessful act leads us to achieve it more. So for any kind of achievment both are neccessary ingredients and wonder is that no one can escape this cycle even the single cell Amoeba. Failures becomes an awareness tool to not stay unsuccessful. Success gives your ego a boost of confidence and help you to feel better about yourself. Where as failure push you out of comfort zone induced by success. So its a cycle.

3. As it was said in first paragraph about duality of things in life. Success and Failure are complimentary to each other like ebb and flow. But we take failure too seriously as stigma .

4. My dear friend, our life is controlled by unseen situations and conditions and you alone cant just WANT a single thing without context of precariousness nature of events. You , me and everyone on this planet is doomed to swing in uncertainity but yes human spirit never rests to move. Thats the beauty. Isn't it?

5. Yes you may also call this Runda and Khunda sitting on both of your shoulders balancing each other's acts.

Urvashi/Samar,

Thnx 4 pouring something here.
Well, we all understand what is success and what is failure. Both success and failure are just two sides of the coin. None exists without the other. Here, my purpose was just to get some views that how ppl take both these gospels of life.

Urvashi, you said it right that no one wants to encounter failure. Failure is always bitter. But I have seen many ppl and close buddies who give more importance to failure than success. They say getting success without failure reduce the sweetness of success. The bitter failures are the ones which add sugar to the success. And somehow, somewhere I am also kind of an admirer of failure. Mostly success gives us pleasure only. We hardly have great learning thru success or if it is then we dont remember that, you may say volatile learning.
Kahin padha tha "Paani ki kimat registaan mein bhatakta hua koi pyasa jyada samjh sakta hai. Aisi situation mein paani sharbat lagta hai. Aur jo ghar par AC mein baitha hai usse sharbat bhi paani tak nahi lagta"
Also, Neem is bitter in taste but it cures many decease and we consume it intentionally.
Just my thots, no offence.

Samar, just loved reading ur post. I too see life something similar. Eplly these lines very true "Success gives your ego a boost of confidence and help you to feel better about yourself. Where as failure push you out of comfort zone induced by success. So its a cycle.
"

urvashipawar
April 25th, 2010, 07:17 AM
I know failure is more important than success but what i think,nobody wishes to go through the pain failure gives you.No doubt about the lessons failure gives you but do you really plan to fail to learn these?If i have to write i will also write about what teaches me but reality is different for me.

dkumars
April 26th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I know failure is more important than success but what i think,nobody wishes to go through the pain failure gives you.No doubt about the lessons failure gives you but do you really plan to fail to learn these?If i have to write i will also write about what teaches me but reality is different for me.

truely said Urvashi but I usually dont care what others doing and think ... if 100 guys think in one direction then that doesn't make correct ...
Infact, its true for most of us that we dont plan to fail but I just wanted to know how important failure is.

vivekdh
April 26th, 2010, 02:59 PM
there are three types of human

1.They fail but they never learn from it.
2 They fail but after that they learn and become strong to face next failure.
3.They learn from other's failure and most of the time they bypass their failure path.

i prefer the 3rd type

waise yaar both (success and failure) are just state of mind. i feel more stable when something is going wrong.

anilsinghd
April 26th, 2010, 03:00 PM
They say getting success without failure reduce the sweetness of success. "

Success if counted sweetest to those who never succeed! Grade 10 poem - is not it? (My vague memory!).

anilsinghd
April 26th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Dev, life is an irony with paradoxical touch , as it is packed with duality. ....... Same is with success.

1. Success is what is not failure and failure is what is not success.

You mean to say that success and failure cannot co-exist? Really?

......and minimum collective opinions of individuals makes the societal success.

Why minimum? Why not maximum? Why not average? Please elaborate...

Comments inline. Thanks.

dkumars
April 26th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Success if counted sweetest to those who never succeed! Grade 10 poem - is not it? (My vague memory!).

Arre never nahi .. kam te kam ek be te successful ho len de jhakoi .. binaa chaakhe sweet arr salt ka kyukar bera chaalega :)
Yeah u correct ... I too remember something like that ki paani kaa mol aur aisi hi bahut saari anology thi usmein ... dats y I courted this exmpl

dkumars
April 26th, 2010, 03:06 PM
there are three types of human

1.They fail but they never learn from it.
2 They fail but after that they learn and become strong to face next failure.
3.They learn from other's failure and most of the time they bypass their failure path.

i prefer the 3rd type

waise yaar both (success and failure) are just state of mind. i feel more stable when something is going wrong.

dost I like 2nd one ...
Thats what I wrote in some post... reason being woh jo strong waali cheez boli hai aapne ... bypass kar doge par strong nahi banoge ... Khair apna apna perspective ... sabhi ka achha hai ..
nice expl indeed :)

anilsinghd
April 26th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Arre never nahi .. kam te kam ek be te successful ho len de jhakoi .. binaa chaakhe sweet arr salt ka kyukar bera chaalega :)
Yeah u correct ... I too remember something like that ki paani kaa mol aur aisi hi bahut saari anology thi usmein ... dats y I courted this exmpl

Not sure about the wordings , but this was probably class 9th or 10th English poem content...

ek aur tha related :

lohe ka swaad lohar se mat poocho
us ghode se poocho jiske mooh mein lagaam hai ...

you referring to that?

dkumars
April 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Not sure about the wordings , but this was probably class 9th or 10th English poem content...

ek aur tha related :

lohe ka swaad lohar se mat poocho
us ghode se poocho jiske mooh mein lagaam hai ...

you referring to that?

haan kuch aisa hi tha ... ki

paani ki keemat talab mein rehne waala kya jaane ... marusthal mein pyaase se poocho

chaaya ka ahsaas ghar mein baithe hue se nahi meelo dhup mein chalne waale yaatri se poocho

aur bhi bahut saara tha usmein... will search and paste that here

dkumars
April 26th, 2010, 03:39 PM
A nice Hindi poem

आसान रास्ते
आसान रास्ते कोई और चुने
उनपर कोई और चले।
मुझे चाहिए वह रास्ता जिसमें
काँटें हों, कंकर और पत्थर हों
जो भयानक जँगलों से गुज़रे -
उस पार कोई ऐसा सूरज है
कोई ऐसी दुनिया है
जो किसी ने नहीं देखी है।
शायद मैं मर जाऊँ,
घायल हो कर गिर जाऊँ।
तो क्या?

- विक्रम मुरारका (vikram@kshitij.com)

Somveerd
April 26th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Success:What you want and you manage to get that thru your effort.

happiness:What you get without desire/required effort and you are happy with that.

success/failure definition can't be standardised, depends upon person to person interpretation.

urvashipawar
April 29th, 2010, 07:42 AM
by obama

making your mark on the world is hard.If it were easy,everybody would do it.But it's not.It takes patience,it takes commitment,and it comes with plenty of failure along the way.The real test is not whether you avoid this failure,because you won't.it's whether you harden or shame you into inaction,or whether you learn from it;whether you choose to persevere.

dkumars
April 29th, 2010, 12:53 PM
by obama

making your mark on the world is hard.If it were easy,everybody would do it.But it's not.It takes patience,it takes commitment,and it comes with plenty of failure along the way.The real test is not whether you avoid this failure,because you won't.it's whether you harden or shame you into inaction,or whether you learn from it;whether you choose to persevere.

Dunno it's of his own but whosoever's funda is this ... really nice ... loved reading.

brahmtewatia
May 1st, 2010, 02:02 PM

dev, here's my reply to your quest...

anything that gives you a sense of satisfaction is success to me… be it related to your work or small little doings/chores of day-to-day life and the fun you derive from living such moments. life is a succession of such moments and to live each such moment with bliss… is to succeed. don't aim for success if you really want it… just do what you love and believe in, success will come naturally.

obviously its an individual himself who decides his success or failure. this quote best describes as to who decides the success or failure

“My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny”.

to me failure carries no meaning. if you don't succeed in your 1st attempt… try, and try again. if you still cannot succeed… then quit. there's no point in being a damn fool about it. failure is success if you can learn from it. if you don’t learn from your repeated failures… then, for sure you are a failure.

always remember if you think you can, you can. and if you think you can't, you're right… simple rules !

brahmtewatia
May 1st, 2010, 02:13 PM
... say for example

kisi ko brahm(it) karna is success to me. kisi ko brahm(it) kar-ke prakash(it) karna is even bigger success to me.

DrKisorRepaswal
May 1st, 2010, 02:36 PM
Dear Vivek,You are right.It is a part of Life.A person should not loose patience in his life.

urvashipawar
May 4th, 2010, 08:17 AM

anything that gives you a sense of satisfaction is success to me… be it related to your work or small little doings/chores of day-to-day life and the fun you derive from living such moments. life is a succession of such moments and to live each such moment with bliss… is to succeed. don't aim for success if you really want it… just do what you love and believe in, success will come naturally.

obviously its an individual himself who decides his success or failure. this quote best describes as to who decides the success or failure

“My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny”.

to me failure carries no meaning. if you don't succeed in your 1st attempt… try, and try again. if you still cannot succeed… then quit. there's no point in being a damn fool about it. failure is success if you can learn from it. if you don’t learn from your repeated failures… then, for sure you are a failure.

always remember if you think you can, you can. and if you think you can't, you're right… simple rules !

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas Alva Edison

dkumars
May 4th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Nice post .... loved lines in Red, specifically :)

brahmtewatia
May 4th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

Thomas Alva Edison

there is no parameter that can tell you as to how close you were to success... or is it ?

only a fool will give up if he knew how close he was to success. this is just a bookish connotation and carries no practical meaning. you'll find 100,000 such quotes in a flick.

warren buffet says...
"you only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong".

i dont want to carry on with my wrongs, instead i would rather do few things right... learning from your failures is one such thing. remember... there are no failures, only feedback ! if your senses cannot take that feedback, then you are a failure.

i never said that you give up at your 1st failure. instead, i said...

brahmtewatia
May 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Nice post .... loved lines in Red, specifically :)

thanks dev :-)

success doesn't lies in dictionary or in quotes.

a quote says... "i tried 999 times nd in my 1000th attempt i succeeded. i took those 999 attempts as my stepping stone"

i say... he was a fool who tried for 999 attempts. i changed my course after my 3rd unsuccessful attempt (<<< read the word success here, i could have written failure instead). if i write failure here... it implies only "failure". instead, i read success in the word unsuccessful.

see, the difference lies in how you perceive things.

dkumars
May 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Could someone please throw some light on being unsuccessful and failure?

vicky84
May 4th, 2010, 02:51 PM
----------------

akshaymalik84
May 5th, 2010, 09:08 AM
----------------

K baat Atish kise doosre thread ki post likh di thi k aade.....:D....Is DK ne or Urvashi ne JL ka bhul bhuliya bana rakhya hai.....Luck, success,unsuccess, failure,unfailure,happy,unhappy,matribhumi, ma, hard work, smart work :confused:

Ram in ne bahut kam de....1 min. bhi thalli na baithan de.

annch
May 5th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Brahm, katti solah aanne aali baat...rephrased as-
Thomas Alva Edisons' discovery of 999 ways that won't work!!!.......:)

a quote says... "i tried 999 times nd in my 1000th attempt i succeeded. i took those 999 attempts as my stepping stone"

see, the difference lies in how you perceive things.[/COLOR][/FONT]

vicky84
May 5th, 2010, 09:15 AM
K baat Atish kise doosre thread ki post likh di thi k aade.....:D....Is DK ne or Urvashi ne JL ka bhul bhuliya bana rakhya hai.....Luck, success,unsuccess, failure,unfailure,happy,unhappy,matribhumi, ma, hard work, smart work :confused:

hahaha...kaal munnai aade success failure pai likha tha kimme..itne mai bhai nai ek aur thread shuru kar diya..pherr mai confuse ho gaya ke ibb ya post koon se thread main honi chahiye thi.jyaan tai munnai to delete e kar diya aade te..hahahaha

annch
May 5th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Difference between success and failure- atleast a million dollars!!!!

VPannu
May 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM

Ram in ne bahut kam de....1 min. bhi thalli na baithan de.hahhahhaahahahaha..katii theek kah se bhai, par inme 1 naam or add karna hai. Rabander jeet singh balhara. uske kissyaaa ne ar baasi chutaklyaa ne golla latthi kar di katii JL pe :D

Samarkadian
May 5th, 2010, 09:35 AM

Nyah, Difference is giving up. Millions dollars hardly matters in the schemes of precarious life.

vicky84
May 5th, 2010, 09:35 AM
h Rabander jeet singh balhara. uske kissyaaa ne ar baasi chutaklyaa ne golla latthi kar di katii JL pe :D

Rakesh bhi thak liya unke Link dhoond dhoond kai...lekin vo nahi thaka..

dkumars
May 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM

hahaha...kaal munnai aade success failure pai likha tha kimme..itne mai bhai nai ek aur thread shuru kar diya..pherr mai confuse ho gaya ke ibb ya post koon se thread main honi chahiye thi.jyaan tai munnai to delete e kar diya aade te..hahahaha

Bete, katti ND comment maare hai donua ne ... huhhhh
ibb ke balak ka pholkar taar ke maanoge ? ;)

brahmtewatia
May 5th, 2010, 02:44 PM

na na anju ji, difference is in having the last word. millions dollars hardly matters in the schemes involving desperate foolhardiness.

if shakespeare were alive today, he wud probably not recognize the language we speak… what with the convoluted mix of internet phrases, imbecilic imagination, regional diction and colloquial cryptic jargon. shakespeare would have a tough time figuring out this new english. but the man who coined many new phrases in archaic english wud probably have the last word.

i didn’t had any chicanery agendum nd my innuendoes were honest to the core ! oh lord i swear to that, pls forgive the misprints !. may the holy soul RIP... amen ! (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?29862-What-leads-to-success-luck-or-hard-work&p=244842&viewfull=1#post244842)

p.s. - life goes on… for some precariously edged on cliff of intriguing knavish fantasies !... for me it was just a moment of bliss.

annch
May 5th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Brahm ji....agree that for some having the last word is success!!!...:D....

rakeshsehrawat
May 6th, 2010, 10:05 AM
na na anju ji, difference is in having the last word. millions dollars hardly matters in the schemes involving desperate foolhardiness.

if shakespeare were alive today, he wud probably not recognize the language we speak… what with the convoluted mix of internet phrases, imbecilic imagination, regional diction and colloquial cryptic jargon. shakespeare would have a tough time figuring out this new english. but the man who coined many new phrases in archaic english wud probably have the last word.

i didn’t had any chicanery agendum nd my innuendoes were honest to the core ! oh lord i swear to that, pls forgive the misprints !. may the holy soul RIP... amen ! (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?29862-What-leads-to-success-luck-or-hard-work&p=244842&viewfull=1#post244842)

p.s. - life goes on… for some precariously edged on cliff of intriguing knavish fantasies !... for me it was just a moment of bliss.
mere bhi kam e samajh aawe hai

singhabhimanyu
May 6th, 2010, 09:47 PM
हा हा हा हा भिघन्न.. ठीक कही भाई

singhabhimanyu
May 6th, 2010, 09:51 PM
भाई समर विंटर अर चमासा, एक बै तेरे ते मिलना सै. फैन हो गया मैं तेरी बाता का. कई दिन होगे पढ़ते पढ़ते समझ मैं मेरे किम्मे आमता नहीं. टाइम तारीख बता दे भाई अर इन बाता ने रट्टे पायियो.

Nyah, Difference is giving up. Millions dollars hardly matters in the schemes of precarious life.