PDA

View Full Version : Jats in I A S Exames 2009

lrburdak
May 8th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Here is the list of probable Jats selected in I A S Exames 2009 with ranks. Congrats to all !!!

25 ghanshyam thori

34 anurag chaudhary

71 siddharth malik

76 gaurav dahiya

85 gagandeep singla

136 prabhakar chaudhary

158 prem chandra chaudhary

163 chaudhari uday gaurishankar

203 shyam lal poonia

208 shweta teotia

242 rajeev pachar

247 chandan chowdhary

257 anand bhaskar

321 kushum punia

339 aastha madhur

341 seema dhankhar

416 rakesh dahiya

426 suraj bhan garhwal

427 sunil bhaskar

429 gurbaz sandhu

523 vishal chowdhary

611 shashi panwar

657 basant garhwal

666 mahendar bagria

704 sunil kumar mahala

751 mukesh kataria

Notes -

Members who know personally may clarify status.

All Chaudharies may not be Jats.

There are some Singhs , who may be Jats, in the list but no surnames are there added to the names so omitted here.

Regards,

singhvp
May 8th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Burdak Sahab,

over the years, many boys from Bihar have been making it to the Civil Services and there may be some Chaudhary/Chowdhary from among those as this suffix is very popular there. Still there are many Jat boys/girls in the list. It is really a matter of pride for our community. Congratulations to all the successful candidates.

Warm regards

pradeepiisc
May 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Dear sir
few more names

19 - Tarun Rathi
489 -Surender Malik
745 -Deepak Gehlot

i think there will be many more with sir names kumar

with regards

sidchhikara
May 8th, 2010, 12:38 PM
We will become a developed country when people stop caring about publishing list of dudes they don't know getting jobs with the government.

jitender_singh
May 8th, 2010, 01:37 PM
Poonam Malik from Sonipat , I forget the exact rank somewhere around 700

spdeshwal
May 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Prem Malik, from Salarpur Majra Distt. Sonepat
Rank 749

Cheers!

Khatkar
May 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Surender Malik from Kurukshetra cleared with 489th Rank.

Working with Panipat refinery.Passed out from NIT kkr..

Heartiest congrats from whole jat community to Surender malik.

ghanshyam
May 9th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Siddharth Malik (AIR-71) is not a JAT. He is punjabi & a friend of mine.

VirJ
May 9th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Siddharth Malik (AIR-71) is not a JAT. Some were even making marriage related enquiries. :)

Lol Ghanshayam Ji.

singhabhimanyu
May 9th, 2010, 01:09 PM
IAS में सेलेक्ट होन का भी धरम ना रहया. उडे भी पहुच गये राल टपकाते रिश्ते आले. भिघन्न! i request "lrbudrak" not to provide unverified info. its immaturity. n to those रिश्ते आलेs.. लागे रहो. भिघन्न सो तम भी

Siddharth Malik (AIR-71) is not a JAT. He is punjabi & a friend of mine. He called me up & asked to make this thing clear on this forum as people from Jat community were calling & congratulating him. Some were even making marriage related enquiries. :)

brahmtewatia
May 9th, 2010, 03:10 PM
how can anyone miss this news.
Link:
v
v
v
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-toi/view-from-venus/Haryanas-bahus-break-into-the-babu-bastion/articleshow/5908278.cms

Haryana’s bahus break into the babu bastion

Two traditional daughters-in-law from the hinterland make it to the civil service merit list this year

Deepender Deswal | TNN

Sonepat: Poonam Malik is a typical ‘Haryanvi bahu’, head demurely covered with a dupatta, a shy introvert woman, busy with household chores in her joint family of 15. She covers her face with a ‘ghunghat’ if elders come visiting.

But the stereotypes went for a toss on Wednesday as soon as the UPSC results were declared. Malik turned out to have passed, ranking 194 on the merit list. That the lady hails from Jatland, notorious for khap killings and an abysmally low female sex ratio, is good reason why her success is being celebrated by Haryanvi women as their own.

“My husband and family members backed me in my efforts and reposed faith in my capabilities,’’ says the soft-spoken 26-year-old college lecturer, who married an advocate, Amit in 2006 and settled in Sonepat. Her success is seen as all the more important because she went to a government school in Saiyankhera village and did an M.Com by distance education from Rohtak’s M D University.

Her proud husband recounts, “Even before her marriage, she wanted to be an IAS officer. When she told me about her dream, my family decided to support her all the way and made sure she got ample time to prepare for the exams. Everyone in the family is overjoyed by her success.’’

It is not surprising the family is happy. Amit’s grandfather is a retired school headmaster and his father teaches at a Delhi school. But Poonam’s success is ultimately proof of her determination. It was her third attempt at the exam.

Haryana has another bahu to cheer for. Monika Dahiya, who came 70th in the UPSC exams, has been married to Neeraj of village Sisana Garhi in Sonepat district for five years and is the mother of a fouryear-old. “I got full cooperation from my husband who is a software professional with an MNC at Delhi, and my in-laws,’’ she says. It was her fourth —and last — attempt but her family says she was very sure she would make it.

The young woman’s success is seen as proof of the couple’s determination. Four years ago, when Monika made up her mind to sit the UPSC exams, the couple shifted to rented accommodation in Delhi in order for her to have the time and freedom to study.

“Though my husband used to travel a lot due to professional reasons, my mother-in-law Laxmi Devi came to stay with me while I was preparing for the exams. She always made sure I have enough time for studies and also took care of my newborn.
“Though I had failed in my earlier three attempts but my family continued to encourage me,” says Monika, adding that it is important not to “forget one’s roots and traditions even while adopting a modern lifestyle”.

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/getimage.dll?path=CAP/2010/05/09/21/Img/Pc0211300.jpg
Poonam Malik |
RANKED 194 ON UPSC MERIT LIST

singhvp
May 9th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Proud Bahus of Haryana

Thanks for sharing the news Braham. It was really worth reading. A good & motivating example for other Bahus and the 'would be' Bahus. Contrats to them if, by chance, they are around on JL.

singhabhimanyu
May 9th, 2010, 04:45 PM
hats off to these two families.. congratulations.

Two traditional daughters-in-law from the hinterland make it to the civil service merit list this year

vijay
May 9th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Siddharth Malik (AIR-71) is not a JAT. He is punjabi & a friend of mine. He called me up & asked to make this thing clear on this forum as people from Jat community were calling & congratulating him. Some were even making marriage related enquiries. :)

This seems far-fetched.
People from Jat community ( or Jatland ) calling him ? How and where ?
Did he posted his contact number here or what ?

I don't see any problems if people are congratulating but sometimes success gets into some people's minds and perceptions starts taking place.

VirJ
May 9th, 2010, 06:23 PM
success gets into some people's minds and perceptions starts taking place.

Success like this comes with lot of hard work and dedication. Success get in head when it comes too easy. I know many people (read bicholiyas) as soon as they see an eligible bachelor they start making enquiries like gotras etc.

vijay
May 9th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Success like this comes with lot of hard work and dedication. Success get in head when it comes too easy. I know many people (read bicholiyas) as soon as they see an eligible bachelor they start making enquiries like gotras etc.

Easy or hard, success is always vulnerable to get into the mind.:)

1. List of successful candidates ( UPSC ) don't provide any contact numbers.
2. If someone have provided them the contact number of Mr. Malik then they already know that he is not a jat.
3. If some people are stupid enough to call without any primary enquiry about his caste then there is no way that they will go through this thread at Jatland.

Would you like to call a person for marriage related enquiries if you don't know ABC about him ?

sanjaymalik
May 9th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Burdak Sahab,

over the years, many boys from Bihar have been making it to the Civil Services and there may be some Chaudhary/Chowdhary from among those as this suffix is very popular there. Still there are many Jat boys/girls in the list. It is really a matter of pride for our community. Congratulations to all the successful candidates.

Warm regards

Uncle ji now the trends are changing and our jat peoples form middle class are coming more and taking responsibilities of this job.

cheers for all successful jat candidates,

rakeshsehrawat
May 9th, 2010, 07:41 PM
One girl Gargi Malik Bahadurgarh got selected

Samarkadian
May 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Sangeeta Bugalia daughter of a Haryana Police fourth class employee from district Bhiwani who sold his land to ensure that she does it.

singhvp
May 10th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Sangeeta Bugalia daughter of a Haryana Police fourth class employee from district Bhiwani who sold his land to ensure that she does it.

A big achievement in terms of her background and resources. Congratulations to Sangeeta for her great success.

tomarhitesh23
May 10th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Kudos to all of them :)

hemanthooda
May 10th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Heartiest Congrats to all successful candidates specially Big Cheers to the Women Power!!!!

Keep Going,Fly High!!!!

ravinderjeet
May 10th, 2010, 11:12 AM
sabh jat bhaaiyon aur bahno ko safaltam karyakaal ke liye subh kaamnaaiyen.