PDA

View Full Version : Fifa wc 2010

VPannu
May 11th, 2010, 02:33 PM
In a month's time FIFA WC 2010 will be kicking off in S.Africa. First time in any African nation. $420 million will be up for grab. In my opinion Groups A,B and G contain a lot of ammunition. Although it's not going to be a cakewalk for any other nation to the knock out stage. So who do you think will be crowned champion this time? Can Italy repeat the history? Will it be a South American nation? Or Asian? Or European?
Who will wear the golden boot this time? Who will be the star of the tournament? Who will be the star to watch?
I put my money on either Spain or Portugal. It would be a treat to the eyes to watch the skillful play of C.Ronaldo & Lionel Messi. I believe C.Ronaldo may fill the vacuum created by departure of Zidane. He will drive the ball around in the field like he does his Ferraris and Maseratis ;).
If you feel the winner could be out of the poll options (which is unlikely going to happen :p), feel free to add .

malikdeepak1
May 11th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Bhai Pannu, tane jo list laa rakhi se usme te lagbahg sare e jeet-te laage se. Option ek aur add kar de bhai "Can't decide". :)

Doesn't matter who wins, but it will be a great tournament for superlative degree of entertainment. I will sit and enjoy the beautiful game!

brahmtewatia
May 11th, 2010, 03:35 PM
btw where is south africa in the list ?
winner may be undecided, but for sure south africa will lose against mexico in the opening match on 11th.

akshaymalik84
May 11th, 2010, 04:33 PM
In a month's time FIFA WC 2010 will be kicking off in S.Africa. First time in any African nation. $420 million will be up for grab. In my opinion Groups A,B and G contain a lot of ammunition. Although it's not going to be a cakewalk for any other nation to the knock out stage. So who do you think will be crowned champion this time? Can Italy repeat the history? Will it be a South American nation? Or Asian? Or European?
Who will wear the golden boot this time? Who will be the star of the tournament? Who will be the star to watch?
I put my money on either Spain or Portugal. It would be a treat to the eyes to watch the skillful play of C.Ronaldo & Lionel Messi. I believe C.Ronaldo may fill the vacuum created by departure of Zidane. He will drive the ball around in the field like he does his Ferraris and Maseratis ;).
If you feel the winner could be out of the poll options (which is unlikely going to happen :p), feel free to add .

Paanu, Portugal to group stage mei e bahar ho legi, Spain can be a contender only if Torres, Xavi and Iniesta are fit. Maxicao, Netherland, or Argentina ka koi chance nahi lagta. France ,Italy and Germany are not looking stronger but they are big teams.England and Brazil are looking stronger but England have better coach. I will support England. Dark horse will be Ivory cost, they can reach upto quater final stage.

singhabhimanyu
May 11th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Brazil or Spain
Golden boot: David Villa
Star of the tournament: Maicon or Dani Alves
Team to watch out for: Ivory Coast and Ghana
Superstar missing: Juan Riquelme

upendersingh
May 12th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Brazil, Germany, Italy and Argentina are the favourites as ever. In Football there are very rare chances of turnaround. If any team besides these 4, succeeds in winning the title I will be very surprised.

VPannu
May 13th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Paanu, Portugal to group stage mei e bahar ho legi, Spain can be a contender only if Torres, Xavi and Iniesta are fit. Maxicao, Netherland, or Argentina ka koi chance nahi lagta. France ,Italy and Germany are not looking stronger but they are big teams.England and Brazil are looking stronger but England have better coach. I will support England. Dark horse will be Ivory cost, they can reach upto quater final stage.
Spanish team is like galaxy of stars. Xabi Alonso, Xavi Hernandez, Victor Valdes, Pepe Reina, Carlos Puyol, Carlos Marchena. Isaa laage hai jukar t australia ki cricket team si ho.
I think Australia can also make it to Quarter finals along with S Korea. Sung Ji Park & Ahn Jung Hwan are their stars from 2002. However, my favorite is Frank Lampard. If England goes to atleast semis, I bet he will be a strong contender of golden boot.
Frank Ribery was my favorite from last WC. Hadn't been in lime light for so long. I guess he is hooked up with Bayern Munich since last WC.

akshaymalik84
May 13th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Spanish team is like galaxy of stars. Xabi Alonso, Xavi Hernandez, Victor Valdes, Pepe Reina, Carlos Puyol, Carlos Marchena. Isaa laage hai jukar t australia ki cricket team si ho.
I think Australia can also make it to Quarter finals along with S Korea. Sung Ji Park & Ahn Jung Hwan are their stars from 2002. However, my favorite is Frank Lampard. If England goes to atleast semis, I bet he will be a strong contender of golden boot.
Frank Ribery was my favorite from last WC. Hadn't been in lime light for so long. I guess he is hooked up with Bayern Munich since last WC.

Yeah, Spain is world class team with superstars. Spain is top contender along with Brazil.
Australia is a good team with players like Cahil. They are drawn with Germany, Serbia and Ghana. So i doubt they can clear group stage.

Korea ka bhi sab te tough group hai, Argentina, Greece or Nigeria k sath. Is group mei bada ulat fer ho sake hai. Argentina bhi bahar ho sake hai.

Lampard is also my favorite player. He is scoring 20+ goals for last 5-6 seasons for Chelsea and one of the best midfielder. But he does not score many in International games. He normally plays out of his position in international games than at chelsea.

Ribery is in lime light for his tackle on a Lyon player. He is out of champions league final. He is still with Bayern but can move to Chelsea this summer.

malikdeepak1
May 13th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Lampard is also my favorite player.

Messi and Robinho are equally dangerous, if not more. If Argentina gets past group stage, you can safely bet on Messi.

akshaymalik84
May 13th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Messi and Robinho are equally dangerous, if not more. If Argentina gets past group stage, you can safely bet on Messi.

Robinho k bus ki kuch na hai.....kitte kitte dhake khanta hande se......

singhabhimanyu
May 13th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Ribery to real madrid and arshavin to barcelona.

He is still with Bayern but can move to Chelsea this summer.

singhabhimanyu
May 13th, 2010, 11:58 PM
yeah Spain is the strongest. no chance for Valdes and Reina to play. Casillas is the man. midfield: david silva, senna, xabi, xavi all are great. fabregas not in main team.
no idea of korea. Lampard? not expecting much from him.

akshaymalik84
May 18th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Germany's title challenge took a big blow with Michael Ballack forced out of world cup.

VirJ
May 18th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Pannu aapni Spain ka ke hal he?

akshaymalik84
May 20th, 2010, 08:17 AM
If either Spain or Brazil finishes secon in their group, they could end up facing each other in the round of 16. That will be the end of road for one of them. Same is the case for Germany & England and France & Argentina.

akshaymalik84
May 27th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Here is the Fifa WC 2010 wall chart. Predict the scores and winning teams.

VPannu
June 1st, 2010, 08:14 AM
This is my prediction.

sjakhars
June 7th, 2010, 01:55 PM
This is a fascinating WC Calendar … You can follow it by Schedule, Cities, Groups or by Teams …
See the link below.
http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/mundial/sudafrica-2010/calendario-english.html

kulduhan
June 11th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Brilliant opening match ended Tie

RSA , MEX 1=1 ,

kudos to Siphiwe TSHABALALA excellent goal !

VPannu
June 12th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Boring start to the tournament. Even boring was the opening ceremony. Mexican goalie was a total disaster, susraa koode tha nyun t nyu khaamkhaa ae. 90th minute me ball pole k laag gi ar wo khada-2 dekhe tha. yo ae haal rahya t next round me jaana mushkil ho jaaga Mexico ka. France ne bhi jai kar di. aaj dekho kimme sawaad aave to S Korea V Greece, later on US v ENG. Lampard ar Gerrard laaveinge laanda USA ke. hurrrrrrrrrrr :rock

brahmtewatia
June 12th, 2010, 12:47 PM
omg... what a spectacle !

no attendance in office after lunch. the whole town was buzz with bugle's nd trumpets as the FIFA world cup kicked-off for the 1st time on african continent.

what more... the SA team (bafana bafana - no good team) did reasonably well to hold on to mexico.

n'joy this spectacular official video of FIFA world cup 2010 with k'naan nd david Bisbal
v
v
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS7O9RhNa18&feature=related

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:62R6axmVaszjVM:http://www.zath.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-logo.jpg (http://www.google.co.bw/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zath.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-logo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zath.co.uk/tag/3d/&usg=__YlxiauXSioui-UuGFQc2SoUFSQo=&h=276&w=242&sz=26&hl=en&start=16&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=62R6axmVaszjVM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bfootball%2Bsa%2Blogo%2 6um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1) feel it... its here !

jitender_singh
June 12th, 2010, 12:54 PM
My bet is on Spain and Engalnd.. lot of expectations from Torres..

jitender_singh
June 12th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Bhram Bhai you are in south africa or canada ?

brahmtewatia
June 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM
yes jitender, but will leave forever nd for good before the finals.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:62R6axmVaszjVM:http://www.zath.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-logo.jpg (http://www.google.co.bw/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zath.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fifa-world-cup-2010-south-africa-logo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zath.co.uk/tag/3d/&usg=__YlxiauXSioui-UuGFQc2SoUFSQo=&h=276&w=242&sz=26&hl=en&start=16&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=62R6axmVaszjVM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=100&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Bfootball%2Bsa%2Blogo%2 6um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1) feel it... its here !

jitender_singh
June 12th, 2010, 03:27 PM
okay so you are moving away from SA right..
are you in software..

yes jitender, but will leave forever nd for good before the finals.

akshaymalik84
June 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Boring start to the tournament. Even boring was the opening ceremony. Mexican goalie was a total disaster, susraa koode tha nyun t nyu khaamkhaa ae. 90th minute me ball pole k laag gi ar wo khada-2 dekhe tha. yo ae haal rahya t next round me jaana mushkil ho jaaga Mexico ka. France ne bhi jai kar di. aaj dekho kimme sawaad aave to S Korea V Greece, later on US v ENG. Lampard ar Gerrard laaveinge laanda USA ke. hurrrrrrrrrrr :rock

Argntina Bach gi aaj ...Nigeria ne achi takkar di ......Messi couldn't replicate his Club form.

hemanthooda
June 12th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Yupie it was a good match....Nigerian Golie was too good... Messi was good but hope he plays outstanding football in coming games..... What abt next game....My money is on England...Roonie is in superb form!!!!

kulduhan
June 13th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Eng/US - Tie , England Goal keeper sucks and disappoint the whole english team fans , as usual Rooney nd Lampard wer in gr8 forms , finaly US golie save the team.

ARG/NGA 1-0 , Messi palyed well but lots of hope in the future .

Korea/Greece 2-0, In the 1st half koreans wer extremely aggressive , 2nd half greece played so gud but hard luck !

//KD

kulduhan
June 14th, 2010, 02:18 AM
GER/AUS 4-0 : Kudos to Germans , Team played so Strategically , wasn't expected initial 2 goals just within 26 minutes / Podolski , Klose proved their real spirits.

Definately sure this team will go a long way in world cup .

SVN/ALG 1-0 : Algerian golie repeated the history of Eng golie: Robert Green ' and team hasn't any other way to save the match .

GHA/SVB 1-0 : some narrow escapes , Ghana team was well lined up .

//KD

VPannu
June 14th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Disaster in Durban for Australia. The defeat was almost certain when I saw Harry Kewell sitting on the bench, but this sort of drubbing will seriously dent the Aussie hopes for advancing to the next stage. Bresciano was also dropped at the last moment for Carl Valeri. Germans were terrific right from the whistle blow. S.Korea thumped Greece. They're most likely through to next round,imo.

hemanthooda
June 14th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Germans played superb football....I am happy for them....Aussies deseved this kinda pounding!!!

akshaymalik84
June 14th, 2010, 01:00 PM
A strange day at the world cup, 3 Matches, red cards in each game, team getting red card lost. I feel sorry for Serbians who played well but lost in 85th min. by stupid penalty.
Germany vs Australia was the best match so far in this WC. Philip Lahm as captain was superb.Schweinsteiger was at his best in spreading the ball. Every pass of Germans was inch perfect. Look out for the Next super star in World Football ....Ozil.

kulduhan
June 15th, 2010, 03:43 AM
ITA/PAR -Tie , did paraguay surprise the world ? , all i cud say former WC champions hvn't done anything apart from rubbing their shoulders wid their defenders !

Bit early to say but looks like this time they are far behind in the race .

//KD

kulduhan
June 16th, 2010, 02:20 AM
NZL/SVK - Tie : All whites ! kiwis outstanding steal in the dying seconds , some part of the macth Slovakians proved their higher rank team .

POR/CIV - 0.0 : Portugees brigade return with empty handed , only Ronaldo magic wasn't enough to save the team breath.

BRZ/PRK - 2.1 : Securing the lead points were quite hard in this match by both of team

//KD

akshaymalik84
June 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Shock of the WC so far.....SUI beat Spain. 11 superstars of world football can't score a single goal against a timid team. The game was a replica of Barcelona Vs Inter Milan semi final of champions league 2010. Classic defensive play by SUI with a lucky goal.

malikdeepak1
June 17th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Shock of the WC so far.....SUI beat Spain. 11 superstars of world football can't score a single goal against a timid team. The game was a replica of Barcelona Vs Inter Milan semi final of champions league 2010. Classic defensive play by SUI with a lucky goal.

3 shots at goal and converted one of them in comparison to 24 taken by Spain. Yes Spain was unlucky, two times when the shot hit the bars and went away, but their star strikers were terribly out of color. Lack of vision by coach added more vows. Torres induced in the game only in the 61st minute and he too did not do anything good to his repo. Almost all his shots were wayward except one.
They really need to pull up their socks or else ready to receive more shocks.

akshaymalik84
June 17th, 2010, 10:00 AM
3 shots at goal and converted one of them in comparison to 24 taken by Spain. Yes Spain was unlucky, two times when the shot hit the bars and went away, but their star strikers were terribly out of color. Lack of vision by coach added more vows. Torres induced in the game only in the 61st minute and he too did not do anything good to his repo. Almost all his shots were wayward except one.
They really need to pull up their socks or else ready to receive more shocks.

Torres was coming from injury so coach can't risk him from the start. Bosque did risk Iniesta who passed late fitness test. What should have coach done here? with so much possesion and 24 shots. It was a defensive masterpiece from SUI.

malikdeepak1
June 17th, 2010, 10:08 AM
Torres was coming from injury so coach can't risk him from the start. Bosque did risk Iniesta who passed late fitness test. What should have coach done here? with so much possesion and 24 shots. It was a defensive masterpiece from SUI.

If he was making a comeback he should have been given a shot right at the beginning when pressure would have been little less, and not when the team was already under pressure being one goal down. That did not do a good to both torres and team. If the coach was worried for injury to just one player, he should not have been included in the team itself. If Iniesta can be risked right from start, then why can't Torres? You have to give your star players full time to build pressure on the rivals.
Going by the statement in bold letters, it should have been other way round.

akshaymalik84
June 17th, 2010, 10:21 AM
If he was making a comeback he should have been given a shot right at the beginning when pressure would have been little less, and not when the team was already under pressure being one goal down. That did not do a good to both torres and team. If the coach was worried for injury to just one player, he should not have been included in the team itself. If Iniesta can be risked right from start, then why can't Torres? You have to give your star players full time to build pressure on the rivals.
Going by the statement in bold letters, it should have been other way round.

Agreed situation would have been different if Torres had started. But what if both Iniesta and Torres got injured in first half? CESC already recovering. Spain dream would have been over in group stages. The idea of Bosque was to match the 5 man midfield of SUI that's why they have so much possesion and almost played entire match in SUi half. They are world class players they know how to handle pressure. Torres did get couple of chances but couldn't convert. So time was not a problem. Problem was finishing and killer ball in final third.

malikdeepak1
June 17th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Agreed situation would have been different if Torres had started. But what if both Iniesta and Torres got injured in first half? CESC already recovering. Spain dream would have been over in group stages. The idea of Bosque was to match the 5 man midfield of SUI that's why they have so much possesion and almost played entire match in SUi half. They are world class players they know how to handle pressure. Torres did get couple of chances but couldn't convert. So time was not a problem. Problem was finishing and killer ball in final third.

Agreed that he could not have risked both at one time, but I would have gone immediately with Torres, so that he gets enough time to gain his rhythm. The thing i was trying to stress was that your best players should get the best time to have a shot at the rivals. Being one goal down, and asking a comeback player to score immediately when he was brought into game is always too much for a player. Not only torres, every other player failed to break the defences of Swiss. They proved game is won by team and not stars always.

upendersingh
June 17th, 2010, 03:37 PM
यह फुटबॉल का विश्व कप हो रहा है या क्रिकेट का???
मैं विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच अमूमन नॉकआउट चरण से देखना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि तब तक एक तो हल्की टीमें बाहर हो चुकी होती हैं और साथ ही मैच भी हर हालत में नतीजे तक पहुंचते हैं. मैंने यूं ही कल-परसों कुछ मैच देखे तो खाली स्टेडियम देखकर मैं तो हैरान रह गया. विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच और स्टेडियम पूरी तरह से भरे हुए नहीं, मैंने ऐसा अपनी जिंदगी में पहली बार देखा और मुझे क्रिकेट के मैचों की याद आ गई. मेरे ख्याल से साउथ अफ्रीका में विश्व कप करवाने का फीफा का फैसला गलत था.

kulduhan
June 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Kinda sorry to Refree in the match S.Africa vs Uruguay , For the second goal it was a bad call by refree who saw that penalty . Although defendent played very hard in this macth .

Spain /Swiss : few mistakes by Spanish in the begining, apparently they tried their best , Villa's attempt was superb but it wasn't his day.

Don't messed up cricket & soccer on crowd prospective !!!, sometimes peoples don't bother to take the pain if lower ranking teams are on board . just turn on ur tv and see the crowd just now ARG/Korea : stadium is totaly overcrowded .

मैं विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच अमूमन नॉकआउट चरण से देखना पसंद करता हूं, क्योंकि तब तक एक तो हल्की टीमें बाहर हो चुकी होती हैं और साथ ही मैच भी हर हालत में नतीजे तक पहुंचते हैं. मैंने यूं ही कल-परसों कुछ मैच देखे तो खाली स्टेडियम देखकर मैं तो हैरान रह गया. विश्व कप फुटबॉल के मैच और स्टेडियम पूरी तरह से भरे हुए नहीं, मैंने ऐसा अपनी जिंदगी में पहली बार देखा और मुझे क्रिकेट के मैचों की याद आ गई. मेरे ख्याल से साउथ अफ्रीका में विश्व कप करवाने का फीफा का फैसला गलत था.

brahmtewatia
June 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM
upender,

soccer is as popular a sport in all african countries as it is in europe or latin america... be it egypt in up north or south africa in south. almost all african countries play this game with passion. filled stadiums are not the only criteria that makes a country qualify to host such a mega scale tournament. looking at the popularity of soccer in africa nd to further promote the game in the continent, FIFA opted for africa this time.

now since south africa is the only country amongst all other african nations that has infra-structure nd capability to hold an event of this magnitude... hence the preference to SA.

i would also like to inform you that soccer is only popular amongst the local black population of south africa. the preferred sport for whites are rugby (SA, being current rugby world champion) nd cricket. also the fact that these local blacks, though very passionate about the game cannot afford to pay $300.00 (later reduced to $150 or $200) for every match they would like to watch. they are predominantly far more poor than the local whites. एक मैच पे 10-15 हजार रपिये खर्च के कितने एक मैच देख लेंगे वे ?

also, the fact that the population of south africa is hardly around 45 millions (4.5 crores) only. so don't expect the same crowd would pull over for each nd every match. also, tell me how many (for argument sake) indians would be interested in watching a match... be it soccer or cricket if india is not playing ?... make no mistake that IPL, despite being hosted away from india was a big success here.

i guess you got the answers.

चल इब घना ना सोच, कदे तेरा दिमाग चल ज्या... जाटलैंड नै घनी जरुरत सै तेरी.
इन्जौय दिस सॉन्ग बाय शकीरा... वक्का वक्का हे हो... दिस टाइम फौर एफ़रिका >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8ODRbTs4E

yudhvirmor
June 17th, 2010, 07:09 PM
Argentina alla nee Korea alla ke rail banaa di.. 4 Goal sudd diye.. Again Messi was instrumental with passing ball.

kulduhan
June 18th, 2010, 04:30 AM
ARG/KOR : Superb match , Again El Diego' proved his real mastery over the team and sharpen their tactics , eventualy team played more than expectation .

GRE/NGA : Match was full of Yellow cards and of course one red one , and most of those awards headed to Nigerians :) well done Greece !!

FRA/MEX : Gonna be disaster for France , Mexican crazy fans wer centre of attractions in the stadium many wore weird stuff :)

VPannu
June 18th, 2010, 08:41 AM
France is pathetic and Ribery is the dud, so is their coach. Why Henry isn't playing? He is a chor..can steal a goal from no where. Never wanted them to win the Cup and would be happy if they get booted out in pre-lim stage. So far only GER & ARG have been impressive. Statiscally, this WC was a dead rubber before yesterday. Out of 6 African teams only 2 have been able to score. Only Nigeria scored a win. Most thusss teams, so far of WC 2010, are Italy, France and England. In less thuss category we can add, Spain, Portugal :p. Blame it on their overly defensive strategy, or the deafening noise of Vuvzelas, or maybe the swinging Adidas Jabulani. :D
As for Australia, don't seem they can progress further unless Harry Kewell plays this time. Cahill is serving one match ban and to add to the woes of Australia Vince Grella is also nursing his injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8ODRbTs4E
Yo kyu dikha diya is taayi video? is ne dekh ke yo nu or kah dega ak videsho me to ladkiya nangi naachti hain, waha ki sanskriti aisi hai, waisi hai :D wahan log nange ho kar ground me bhaagne lag jaate hain :D

hemanthooda
June 18th, 2010, 10:54 PM
USA showed a lot of character to draw 2-2 with Slovenia.....

Disappointed that Germany lost 0-1 to Serbia....

kulduhan
June 19th, 2010, 03:57 AM
GER/SRB : Totally disaster , Refree gave the wrong decision to Klose and broke the German team spirit completely , Podolski missed the penalty , terrible nightmare .Better wishes in the coming match against Ghana and hope they will be fight back like a champion again .

US/SVN : US fighters won the fans heart by equalizing the match into dying seconds

ENG/ALG : Poor performance by English players , now it looks like even entering to the quater semifinal wud be a big deal for them !

//KD

kulduhan
June 21st, 2010, 07:31 PM
So far in the History of WC 10, Portugees secure the highest score of 7 stunning goals against Koreans in today match. Kudos to Ronaldo ' !

Firki bana di / , Now lets see wat Spanish guys will do in the night fight .

nitindev
June 22nd, 2010, 11:41 PM
Haha!! Arrogant france out of Tourney and on its way back home in rightly deserved No-Frill flight :)) Remember how it cheated its way into the WC with a digraceful Handball against Ireland. Even after their last league match the coach's shameful attitude again justified why France should have been thrown out of WC at the earliest. Bon Voyage!!

Raymond Domenech refuses to shake South Africa manager's Carlos Alberto Parreira's hand. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDrq1SM9f_o&feature=player_embedded)
www.youtube.com Raymond Domenech refuses to shake Carlos Alberto Parreira's hand. Amazon World Cup Page http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fb%3Fie%3D UTF8%26node%3D345080031&tag=worldcupsa2010-21 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fb%3Fie%3D UTF8%26node%3D345080031&tag=worldcupsa2010-21) ...

hemanthooda
June 23rd, 2010, 09:46 PM
From group C- England & USA go to next round....

Eng won 1-0 over Slovenia
USA won 1-0 over Algeria...

Good attacking football on display!!!!!

hemanthooda
June 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Interesting Group D unfolding tonight --

Ghana Vs Germany
Aus Vs Serbia

Hope Germans make it to the next round!!!!!!

kulduhan
June 24th, 2010, 03:56 AM
And finally they made it :) , Although match sweating both of the teams vry hard

Interesting Group D unfolding tonight --

Ghana Vs Germany
Aus Vs Serbia

Hope Germans make it to the next round!!!!!!

akshaymalik84
June 24th, 2010, 11:13 AM
Serbia Vs Australia......Match of the WC so far. Great attacking football from both side. Serbia were unlucky to loose.

And what a Tie for last 16. England Vs Germany.... two old enemies, battle between young Germans and experianced England. Who will Win? Any predictions. I am going for Germany 4-3 on penelty shootout.

VPannu
June 24th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Serbia Vs Australia......Match of the WC so far. Great attacking football from both side. Serbia were unlucky to loose.

And what a Tie for last 16. England Vs Germany.... two old enemies, battle between young Germans and experianced England. Who will Win? Any predictions. I am going for Germany 4-3 on penelty shootout.
GER Vs. ENG 1 - 0 ..scorer Lucas Podolski/Lahm :D

satyendra15
June 24th, 2010, 04:27 PM
After France ..now Italy is on the verge of kicked out of in 1st round itself...both finalists of last WC wud b out ..interesting :)

kulduhan
June 25th, 2010, 02:11 AM
Former WC champions got eliminated today , Quite a hard match, In this era of WC 10 Italians goal keepers played a very imp role to show the team exit quite early :)

Same happen to Danish team today , got the result to judge Japenses underestimate !

hemanthooda
June 30th, 2010, 07:56 PM
My predictions for quarter final matches....lets see if it comes true....

Netherlands vs Brazil - Winner
Uruguay vs Ghana - Winner
Argentina vs Germany- Winner
Paraguay vs Spain- Winner

What do u guys say??

jitender_singh
July 1st, 2010, 10:50 PM
Bhai dil kehta hai argentina aur dimaag spain.. David Villa is in superb form almost unstoppable...
still waiting for some magic from Messiiiiiiiiii

hemanthooda
July 1st, 2010, 10:56 PM
Bhai dil kehta hai argentina aur dimaag spain.. David Villa is in superb form almost unstoppable...
still waiting for some magic from Messiiiiiiiiii

I feel Messi & co are going home after this quarter final match!!!!Let us see!!!

jitender_singh
July 1st, 2010, 11:28 PM
Even famous octopus in germany have also predicted same win for germany ,till now his all predictions are correct even germany's loss against serbia..
I feel Messi & co are going home after this quarter final match!!!!Let us see!!!

hemanthooda
July 2nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Even famous octopus in germany have also predicted same win for germany ,till now his all predictions are correct even germany's loss against serbia..

Yes , Germans are more creative & organised as a team!!!

hemanthooda
July 2nd, 2010, 09:28 PM
Oh my God Brazil crashes out of world cup!!!!!Dutch beat them 2-1.Surprise surprise surprise guys!!!!

sjakhars
July 2nd, 2010, 09:45 PM
It was a treat to watch the Dutch in the 2nd half, what a game!!
The self goal by Philipe Melo set the match very much and Dutch took it wholeheartedly.

Well played Netherlands.

Oh my God Brazil crashes out of world cup!!!!!Dutch beat them 2-1.Surprise surprise surprise guys!!!!

jitender_singh
July 2nd, 2010, 10:10 PM
Brazil's defence was not good , now there is more pressure on Argentina..

hemanthooda
July 2nd, 2010, 10:42 PM
It was a treat to watch the Dutch in the 2nd half, what a game!!
The self goal by Philipe Melo set the match very much and Dutch took it wholeheartedly.

Well played Netherlands.

I think Brazilians lost it mentally......they lost due to their temper....they were very angry at each n every thing .....I think brazil would have still make it if Melo would not have committed that suicidal tackle n subsequent kick !!!Red card at crucial moment!!!!!

hemanthooda
July 2nd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Brazil's defence was not good , now there is more pressure on Argentina..

Ya jitu , it is going to a superb game..lets have our fingers crossed...Football fever at its best!!!! :)

hemanthooda
July 3rd, 2010, 02:59 AM
Ah Ghana out!!!!What a game guys...Superb!!!!! Gyan missed the penalty in the last minute of extra time...............Alas African Lions are out!!!!!
Ghana 1 - URgy -1
Urgy won on penalties!!!!

naayeladhanda
July 3rd, 2010, 05:19 PM

The Brazilians were far from their best and failed to exploit the early lead they gained over the Dutch.
Germany vs Argentina would be the game to watch for.
Good luck Messi ! Hope he scores!

VirJ
July 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
My money is on Argentina!

VPannu
July 3rd, 2010, 05:46 PM
My money is on Argentina!
Mine is on Germany. Hope Germany smacks Argentina :D and Spain drubs Paraguay. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....seeeeettttttttttttttiiiii ...kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rock

VirJ
July 3rd, 2010, 05:48 PM
Mene bera tha tu kime bolega. Koyi ni Kaal bhujunga tene

cooljat
July 3rd, 2010, 06:46 PM
I strongly feel Argentina will kick out Germany. Its payback time !

All the very best Argentina !!

Cheers n' Godspeed !! ..

vicky84
July 3rd, 2010, 07:18 PM
Mine is on Germany. Hope Germany smacks Argentina :D and Spain drubs Paraguay. hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....seeeeettttttttttttttiiiii ...kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :rock

Go Germans...Go....Kitne laaye hain tunnai :D

sjakhars
July 3rd, 2010, 07:22 PM
I am with Germans today, an improved over the tournament young team.

jitender_singh
July 3rd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Hemant Bhai , Octopus ki baat fir sahee hotee dikh rahee hai.. Muller strike with in first five minutes ..
Ya jitu , it is going to a superb game..lets have our fingers crossed...Football fever at its best!!!! :)

VirJ
July 3rd, 2010, 09:05 PM
B@@s@@t Argentina ! Mardona and all defenders were on drugs.

VPannu
July 3rd, 2010, 09:05 PM
Mene bera tha tu kime bolega. Koyi ni Kaal bhujunga tene
Kaal kyu? ibbey le. Maattti me roll di Argentina. hahahhahaha.:D kuchh log ghane shyaane paakke the jab Argentina ne 2-3 badhiya match khele to ghasad-2 vote kar k gaye Argentina ka favor me. dhurrrrrrrrrrr....jee saa aa gya :rock

jitender_singh
July 3rd, 2010, 09:07 PM
Messi messed up everything... he is good only for club football.. germany is much much better than argentina..

vicky84
July 3rd, 2010, 09:16 PM
Kaal kyu? ibbey le. Maattti me roll di Argentina. hahahhahaha.:D kuchh log ghane shyaane paakke the jab Argentina ne 2-3 badhiya match khele to ghasad-2 vote kar k gaye Argentina ka favor me. dhurrrrrrrrrrr....jee saa aa gya :rock

le bhai katti gobhi khod di...4-0 :rock :rock

sjakhars
July 3rd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Germany 4 Argentina 0.
The young Germans have done it again. Germans will rule world football in coming 4-6 years.

Well played Germany.

hemanthooda
July 3rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
Hurray Germans mauled Argentina!!!!!! Superb football on display by germans!!!Argentinese defense was not existant!!!!!! Spain will over paraguay!!!!

hemanthooda
July 3rd, 2010, 09:24 PM
B@@s@@t Argentina ! Mardona and all defenders were on drugs.

Chilam pee ke aa rahe thee mere bate!!!! :) .....lolz!!!

sukharam
July 3rd, 2010, 09:30 PM
I tnink argentina will super.they are in nice touch.

hemanthooda
July 3rd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Schweinsteiger had a golden match guys!!!!!Third goal was indeed special!!!!He beated full argentinese defense!!!!What a player!!!

Old man Klose stilll proving he is 24 carrot gold!!!Hope he breaks ronaldo's record of maximum goals in WC!!!Cheers!!!!!!

hemanthooda
July 3rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
Hemant Bhai , Octopus ki baat fir sahee hotee dikh rahee hai.. Muller strike with in first five minutes ..

Ya Jitu Octopus is spot on!!!

hemanthooda
July 4th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Paraguay created more chances in first half...Lets us see if spainish armada hits back in 2nd!!!!!

sjakhars
July 4th, 2010, 01:21 AM
And Spain misses on penalty kick. What a drama?

hemanthooda
July 4th, 2010, 02:08 AM
And Spain misses on penalty kick. What a drama?

Superb match... very well contested....Paraguay misses one penalty , spain too misses one.......Goal by David villa....Paraguay really played well!!!!!!

Spain -1 Par -0

sunillathwal
July 4th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Germany in red-hot form. Spain seems to be the next casualty!!

jitender_singh
July 4th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hemant Bhai David villa is in superb form , i think he is the most valuable player in this world cup . don't know what happen to Torres....

hemanthooda
July 4th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Hemant Bhai David villa is in superb form , i think he is the most valuable player in this world cup . don't know what happen to Torres....

Jitu , yes Villa is in nice rhythm but we have to agree that his stars are good at this time....has been lucky few times....Torres is offcolour coz he is coming back from injury!!!! Would have loved to see Germany & Spain in final but lets see.....

I think germans can over come spainish armada challenge!!! Bake dekhte hain OCtopus kya bolta hain ... lolz!!!!

hemanthooda
July 4th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Semi-Finals

Tue Jul 6, 2010 23:45 Uruguay vs Netherlands Cape Town

Wed Jul 7, 2010 23:45 Germany vs Spain Durban

jitender_singh
July 5th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Hemanth Bhai I am also Curious also to know what OCtopus baba will predict this time.. german's defence is very strong only serbia able to penetrate it...all depends on if germany able to strike in first 30 minutes like it did in vs england and argentina...

Jai ho Octopus baba ki !!!!!

Jitu , yes Villa is in nice rhythm but we to agree that his stars are good at this time....has been lucky few times....Torres is offcolour coz he is coming back from injury!!!! Would have loved to see Germany & Spain in final but lets see.....

I think germans can over come spainish armada challenge!!! Bake dekhte hain OCtopus kya bolta hain ... lolz!!!!

akshaymalik84
July 6th, 2010, 05:17 PM
The Final before final....Spain Vs Germany....the winner of this match should surely be The Champion. Psychic Octopus tips Spain to beat Germany. What do you guys think?

My prediction.Spain 2-1. Iniesta with winning goal. I hope its other way round.

kapdal
July 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
The Final before final....Spain Vs Germany....the winner of this match should surely be The Champion. Psychic Octopus tips Spain to beat Germany. What do you guys think?

My prediction.Spain 2-1. Iniesta with winning goal. I hope its other way round.

Germany beats Spain in Semis and Holland in Finals. Spaniards seem to get obsessed with playmaking and falter at goal making.

sjakhars
July 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Agree with Kapil Ji completely here.
Germans play simple football, defend and attack with same force. They move so quickly in the ground and they are so energetic even after 90 minutes.

Germany beats Spain in Semis and Holland in Finals. Spaniards seem to get obsessed with playmaking and falter at goal making.

vijay
July 6th, 2010, 06:03 PM

I am supporting Germany since last three FIFA World Cups. Watched them loosing the Final to Brazil in Japan.
I hope this time Germany will not disappointment me.

hemanthooda
July 6th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Agree with Kapil Ji completely here.
Germans play simple football, defend and attack with same force. They move so quickly in the ground and they are so energetic even after 90 minutes.

On current form my vote is with Germany!!!!!However Spain is full of champion players!!!!

What about Tonight's Semi.....I hope Dutch win!!!!

SALURAM
July 6th, 2010, 08:27 PM
spain ki team ka manobal is woqt satwen aasman par hain yo hi win honge.

hemanthooda
July 6th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Hemanth Bhai I am also Curious also to know what OCtopus baba will predict this time.. german's defence is very strong only serbia able to penetrate it...all depends on if germany able to strike in first 30 minutes like it did in vs england and argentina...

Jai ho Octopus baba ki !!!!!

Jitu , Octopus is not right always....I hope this one he predicted wrongly... :) ...Last time he predicted wrongly was in Euro , 08 ...See the article--

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wcarticleshow/6134949.cms

hemanthooda
July 7th, 2010, 12:53 AM
So guys it is pretty even at end of 1st half Ned-1 UGY-1 ...2 superb strikes ..one by Bronckhorst & one by Forlan.....What a player Forlan is....So composed under pressure situations...
Watch out for nail biting 2nd Half!!!Cheers!!!

hemanthooda
July 7th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Holland into Finals...Good match...Let us see who joins them in finals .....

Final Score - NET - 3 UGY- 2

akshaymalik84
July 7th, 2010, 08:21 AM

The biggest looser of German squad (Micheal Ballack) is out so they can upset spain.

jitender_singh
July 8th, 2010, 01:51 AM
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa jai ho octopus bab kiiiiiiiiiiiiii germany bahar...
today spain is much much better team than germany . germany is no match for spain today.. they are simply superb...:)

sjakhars
July 8th, 2010, 02:03 AM
( ( ( ( :( ) ) ) )

sunillathwal
July 8th, 2010, 02:30 AM
Spain Vs Germany match was a dud. Spain won so yey!! but world cup semifinal deserves a better match!! Other semi-final was good.

akshaymalik84
July 8th, 2010, 08:13 AM
A boring match for World cup Semi final. Spain as expected win with an unexpected header. Xavi the star man for spain distributed the ball so well that even Schweinsteiger couldn't do anything.

hemanthooda
July 8th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Spain Vs Germany match was a dud. Spain won so yey!! but world cup semifinal deserves a better match!! Other semi-final was good.

Yup i agree, we deserved better game!!!!

hemanthooda
July 8th, 2010, 10:34 AM
A boring match for World cup Semi final. Spain as expected win with an unexpected header. Xavi the star man for spain distributed the ball so well that even Schweinsteiger couldn't do anything.

Spain played as per their game plan...they controlled the game ,its pace & had possession ....Iniesta was really good....German midfield not able to perform as per the expectations.... Highly disappointed that germans lost...lets hope they beat UGY for third place faceoff!!!!

prashantacmet
July 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Spain played as per their game plan...they controlled the game ,its pace & had possession ....Iniesta was really good....German midfield not able to perform as per the expectations.... Highly disappointed that germans lost...lets hope they beat UGY for third place faceoff!!!!
Rightly, I hardly saw the ball with german players. Schweinsteiger and khedira were duds. xavi and iniesta again dominated the mid field and created oppurtunities for their forwards. But xabi missed it 2-3 times. Germans were not aggressive at all yesterday. anyway, it was a clean game, not a single yellow card in the game.

kapdal
July 8th, 2010, 02:34 PM
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa jai ho octopus bab kiiiiiiiiiiiiii germany bahar...
today spain is much much better team than germany . germany is no match for spain today.. they are simply superb...:)

Ab german is octopus ka bakkal taarenge....

hemanthooda
July 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Rightly, I hardly saw the ball with german players. Schweinsteiger and khedira were duds. xavi and iniesta again dominated the mid field and created oppurtunities for their forwards. But xabi missed it 2-3 times. Germans were not aggressive at all yesterday. anyway, it was a clean game, not a single yellow card in the game.

We would have preferred watching a attacking game.....Clean game ne mood kharab kar diya!!! :)

yudhvirmor
July 8th, 2010, 03:06 PM

Dinner main kha liya Octopus toh....

hemanthooda
July 8th, 2010, 03:06 PM

Bhai eb tai toh usne maar ke kha bhi gaye hoonge!!! :)

kapdal
July 8th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Bhai eb tai toh usne maar ke kha bhi gaye hoonge!!! :)

Abhi usmain thodi der hai...ladke ke paas Germany-Uruguay ka chance hai...:)

hemanthooda
July 8th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Abhi usmain thodi der hai...ladke ke paas Germany-Uruguay ka chance hai...:)

Eb ke karenge usne chod kar bhai , naas hoona tha hoo liya... :)

jitender_singh
July 8th, 2010, 10:10 PM
year 2008 - wimbeldon winner Nadal , Euro cup - winner Spain

year 2010 - wimbeldon winner Nadal , World cup - ????????? .. :)

sjakhars
July 9th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Octopus says Spain will be champion, Parrot says Netherlands will be champion. :) :p
See below links.

http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6146428.cms
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6147140.cms

prashantacmet
July 9th, 2010, 05:37 PM
My bet is on spain. Spain has emerged as the best team in recent years. There is no match for xavi-iniesta in the midfield. David Villa is in superb form. Arjen-sneijder are also doing good but as per experts they are selfish and abstain from passing the ball to others. It will mitigate Dutch's chances of ball possession. Again ball is going to be with spanish players in the entire game So the win!!!

hemanthooda
July 9th, 2010, 07:29 PM
My bet is on spain. Spain has emerged as the best team in recent years. There is no match for xavi-iniesta in the midfield. David Villa is in superb form. Arjen-sneijder are also doing good but as per experts they are selfish and abstain from passing the ball to others. It will mitigate Dutch's chances of ball possession. Again ball is going to be with spanish players in the entire game So the win!!!

Yup I agree, i am cheering Spain now after germans lost in semis!!!!

hemanthooda
July 10th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Gearing up for tonight's match(ger vs ugy) ,i feel it will be worth watching coz both teams should play freely & hope we see attacking football....

Hope Germans will emerge victorious!!!!!

rameshlakra
July 10th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Whether it is predicting poll outcome for haryana or the world champ for football world cup, jatland has a hit rate of upto 98% correct prediction. Ways to come up guys - keeps it up!

hemanthooda
July 11th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Germany Finishes 3rd.
Ger - 3 Ugy -2

Good attacking football by both sides.Superb game.Muller played well, he is the player to watch out for in future!!!!Forlan as usual was gr8.What an end to the match last free kick by Forlan hits the Bar uff!!!!

Nice competition for golden boot... Forlan,Muller, David Villa, Sneider all have 5 goals...

VirJ
July 11th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Its tota banam octopus today. Lets see desi tota win or videsi octopus

VPannu
July 11th, 2010, 04:09 PM
manne issaa kyu laage hai ak kadde Holland jeet ja? :D

VirJ
July 11th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Ke bera bhai tote ne bhavishyevani kar rakhi s har pandit nu bola yo tota to kayi salan t sahi bavishay batave s dekho

hemanthooda
July 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Most of the experts are saying advantage Spain!!!!!!

Harry , the crocodile has predicted Spain victory!!!!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wcarticleshow/6150999.cms

Mhari gawdi has also predicted Spain as winner..lolz ... :)

hemanthooda
July 11th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Unfortunately Klose missed 3rd place playoff due to injury thus Ronaldo's record of 15 WC goals still intact!!!!Would have loved to see him breaking/equaling Rolando's record!!!!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wcarticleshow/6153286.cms

sanjeev_balyan
July 11th, 2010, 10:41 PM
aaj iss PAUL the OCTOPUS ki issi tissi hon wali hai, spain harega aaj , isne WC ka maja kharab kar diya, koi bhi player / footbal ki baat hi na karta sab isse ki hi baat kare hai

jitender_singh
July 12th, 2010, 02:24 AM
Spain wasted so many chances in full time..:(

VPannu
July 12th, 2010, 02:28 AM
I am no less than Paul the Octopus hey. Spain just scored as you posted your last post :) . Iniesta is Spanish Zidane, skillful and playmaker. I feel for Holland though especially Robben.

jitender_singh
July 12th, 2010, 02:34 AM
ole ole ole oleeeee jai ho octopus baba kiii :)

so finally torres have some part in making a goal..Feel sorry for robben

jitender_singh
July 12th, 2010, 02:35 AM
My hero is spanish goalkeeper Casillas

VirJ
July 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Mach fix kar rakhe the Paul n

hemanthooda
July 12th, 2010, 09:34 AM
My hero is spanish goalkeeper Casillas

Spot on Jitu!!!Casillas saved the day for spain!!!

Overall it was a great match, fight for mid field domination , brilliance by Iniesta, Robben , full of yellow cards (9 to holland, 5 to spain),...

THough i am happy that Spain won but my heart bleeds for Robben what a gem he is!!!

VPannu
July 12th, 2010, 09:44 AM
The referee, Howard Webb, is a copper. He likes booking people ;) . He is notorious for flashing a Red card in every major finale which he officiated. What do you think about this kung fu kick? :D10339

cooljat
July 12th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Kahani puri Filmi hai -> 14 Yellow cards, around 50 free kicks, kung-fu kicks, arguments, pushing, elbows, foul play, frenzy and to add more Octopus baba's prediction. Heroes of the show were defiantly Goalies they certainly saved few of unstoppable goals & villain was defiantly Bald Referee. Anyways, happy to see Spain got the triumph but quite disappointed with Holland's game, they just didn't play with their reputation. Congrats Spain, u deserve it.

Fifa final reminded me of famous movie 'Shaolin Soccer' !! :cool:

Cheers
Jit

hemanthooda
July 12th, 2010, 10:09 AM
The referee, Howard Webb, is a copper. He likes booking people ;) . He is notorious for flashing a Red card in every major finale which he officiated. What do you think about this kung fu kick? :D10339

Yup , he deserved a RED for this!!!!

hemanthooda
July 12th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Kahani puri Filmi hai -> 14 Yellow cards, around 50 free kicks, kung-fu kicks, arguments, pushing, elbows, foul play, frenzy and to add more Octopus baba's prediction. Heroes of the show were defiantly Goalies they certainly saved few of unstoppable goals & villain was defiantly Bald Referee. Anyways, happy to see Spain got the triumph but quite disappointed with Holland's game, they just didn't play with their reputation. Congrats Spain, u deserve it.

Fifa final reminded me of famous movie 'Shaolin Soccer' !! :cool:

Cheers
Jit

Well said Jit!!!! :)

akshaymalik84
July 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM
The key was CESC Febregas. He sliced the Dutch back line with his slick passing in last 25 min..

Poor Robben deserve to be on loosing side, he couldn't convert the best chance of the match. What a shame. I feel for Van Bommel though....The man of the match for me.

Howard Webb handed out 14 yellow cards in all. Most of his decisions were spot on. However, the only decision he definitely got wrong - awarding a goal-kick when the Netherlands should have had a corner for a deflected free-kick in dying seconds.

hemanthooda
July 12th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Golden Boot to Mueller , Golden Ball to Forlan!!!!

Forlan n mates held South America's head high!!!!What a fantastic player Forlan is...Huh!!!

narendra81
July 13th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Octopus baba honored with World Cup replica as reward for his perfect run of predictions during the tournament.

Aur baba ne retirement ki ghoshna bhi kar di hai :)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Paul-The-Octopus-Retires-After-Perfect-World-Cup-Predictions-Soccer-Psychic-Rewarded-For-Success/Article/201007215663988?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Page_Fe ature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15663988_Paul_The_Octopus_Retires_Afte r_Perfect_World_Cup_Predictions%3A_Soccer_Psychic_ Rewarded_For_Success

hemanthooda
July 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Octopus baba honored with World Cup replica as reward for his perfect run of predictions during the tournament.

Aur baba ne retirement ki ghoshna bhi kar di hai :)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Paul-The-Octopus-Retires-After-Perfect-World-Cup-Predictions-Soccer-Psychic-Rewarded-For-Success/Article/201007215663988?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Page_Fe ature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15663988_Paul_The_Octopus_Retires_Afte r_Perfect_World_Cup_Predictions%3A_Soccer_Psychic_ Rewarded_For_Success

Good decision, better retire on high!!! :)