PDA

View Full Version : Has world run out of good news???

rkumar
June 13th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Looks like this world has run out of good news. Can't remember when last time I read any good news. Its all bad news and bad news only everywhere..yah kiya ho raha hai???

1. Volcano ash over Europe.....God made bad news
2. Bhopla court verdict...Men made bad news
3. Dantwada killings, Train derailment.....man made bad news
4. Oil leak....Man made bad news....
5. Earth quakes in all sorts of places... God made bad news
6. Floods in unlikely places....God's share of bad news
7. Jat kicking someone and someone kicking Jats.....

I read papers from all over the world and they are all full of only bad news..I try my best to find out if there is something which is cheerful enough, but always find disappointed.. Looks like we need to start a new thread on Jatland where we report as and when we come across of good news, which are becoming a rarity.

RK^2

nitindev
June 14th, 2010, 12:52 AM
माफ कीजियेगा परन्तु ये निराशवादी सोच है... मैं इस बात से पूरी तरह सहमत हूँ की मानव निर्मित दुखदायी खबरें काफी बढ़ गयी हैं, परन्तु ज्वालामुखी और भुकंप या कोई भी प्राकर्तिक विनाशकारी घटना हमेशा से थी और हमेशा रहेंगी... इसमें कोई कुछ कर नहीं सकता और इसे हमे नकारात्मक दृष्टिकोण नहीं देना चाहिए...

अंग्रेज भाइयों के लिए :-
for english brothers :-

I am sorry but this is a pessimistic thought... I completely agree that man made painful news have increased with time, but volcano or earthquake or any other natural destructive activity was always there and will always be there.... Noone can do anything about it and we should not give it a negative viewpoint...

Looks like this world has run out of good news. Can't remember when last time I read any good news. Its all bad news and bad news only everywhere..yah kiya ho raha hai???

I read papers from all over the world and they are all full of only bad news..I try my best to find out if there is something which is cheerful enough, but always find disappointed.. Looks like we need to start a new thread on Jatland where we report as and when we come across of good news, which are becoming a rarity.

RK^2

sidchhikara
June 14th, 2010, 02:57 AM

RK^2

If you want good news, go to the sports section.

VPannu
June 14th, 2010, 05:44 AM
Don't you remember the saying "No news is good news".

annch
June 14th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Vivek, this saying does not mean that "all news is bad news", if that's your context....an elaboration of this saying is - having "no news (information)" is better than "bad news"....

Don't you remember the saying "No news is good news".

VPannu
June 14th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Vivek, this saying does not mean that "all news is bad news", if that's your context....an elaboration of this saying is - having "no news (information)" is better than "bad news"....
That's what I wanted to say too. Let me punctuate it again. No news .... is good news. Its just like this example -- Ruk, mat ja ... Ruk mat, ja. Thank you for clarifying though (for those who didn't understand :p)

Samarkadian
June 14th, 2010, 11:08 AM

RK^2

RK saheb,

Soon you perish pretty lies from brain, sooner you move close to the reality of the indifferent world. It is not good it is not bad. It is as it is. Though TV /Bollywood/Hollywood/ Xyzwood promised something else through its matrix. Take a 'blue pill'. Not easy though.