PDA

View Full Version : Time to Introspect: The Son of Soil

vir2703
July 13th, 2010, 03:14 AM
The thread addresses the evergreen issue of unemployment and possible solutions to beat down the demon.

Government and citizens are two sides of the same coin. Government should provide right environment for business to nurture. But it is equally necessary people to be entrprenurial nature. Jat's are neither less nor incapable to turn there plans into reality. Agriculture itself is an entreprenurial and highest risk oriented profession. The occupation is a small example of determination, hardwork and risk taking capability. But majority youngsters lack vision and confidence to start own venture. Instead keep on searching jobs only traditional jobs like defence, police, teacher. Need to kick start the entreprenurial spirit and stop showing helpless faces.

Can't we start something our own. Need to identify our strengths and specialize in it like, agri-business involving the
sunrising industry Food Processing, processed food products etc.

However, am never in suppport of traditional agriculture. Ase kheti kar ke hum sirf commision agents ki kothi khadi karvave se.
Kisan jahan tha vahi hai...kuch mila hai tou karze ka bojh aur unke balka ne berozgari (unemployment). What is the solution???

Where are we lacking? We are blessed with one of the most hardworking and dedicated gene pool with "Never Say Die" spirit. On the other hand fertile land, good irrigation facilities, more than 50 % of world's buffaloes are in India and the best "Murrah" belongs to Haryana. We have location advantage of nearby national capital. Delhi is big consumer market. Is 'Son Of Soil' not able to produce a single processed food product marketable at international level or at least in India. Might be our fellow farmers need someone to join hand with them to lead and make it successful. Can't we make it reality. We are blaming on government but never get back to our villages to support our community. Nestle, Pepsico in India doing business using raw material produced by us. They are catering big Indian market. Can we make at least one food product produced, processed and marketed at national or international level by Jat farmers.

Where is the difference in these MNC's and us?
Lack of tecnology, management, funds, inputs, direction. May be the biggest one, lack of will to start. As we are sitting on
cushion provided with AC chambers. Who cares...I am happy with my life. I earn it!!! Some bravo's may be want to help but lacking approach.

Many of us on JATLAND keep commenting on issues. Sharing of ideas and information is appreciable but I never came across any constructive thread by forum except that education scholarship provided by JAT NRI association (Hope I didn't missed one otherwise should be ready for bombardment of comments-phoolon ki barish) :cool:

Why we feeling as loosers if not getting foreign investors in Haryana. Its good our people are saved from being slave of foreign companies.
On the other hand, we are lucky still open with opportunities to start ourselves. Why keep on seeking jobs? Bottomline is Need to understand our strengths and specialize in it.

We have pool of brilliant scholars coupled with experienced personalities even on Jatland. Why not we come out with solutions or ground level model to generate employment opportunities rather expecting setting up of plants by Honda, Mercedes bla..bla..

If not start believing we are also somehow cause of the problem. Stop blaming any government either Hooda or Chautala. They can't adopt all the unemployed youth in government services. Joint people initiative is require with positive frame of mind. Letz come out with single successful model any state Govt. will come open heartily to support in every manner.
I know kaam likadvan tahi sifarish aur rupiye lage se. But still I have faith on system as its made by us and we are encouraging every activity in it. We too have power of votebank to bring allocation of funds to replicate a successful model dedicated to community upliftment.

Finally, I can say we end up with two options:

1. Start giving your pyari sweet si comments. :D OR

2. Join hand in online forum and come out with constructive ideas.
Lets do planning, work out profit loss analysis and feasibility studies for each idea.
Come up with a profitable model at community or village level.

If we are united and determined nothing can stop us except our own will.
But that is the biggest question??? Are you ready...

vir2703
July 13th, 2010, 04:31 AM
I feel the ventures we can get in :

1. Food processing: The sunrising industry
2. Mineral Water Plant: The business is having great future prospectus.

sanjaymalik
July 27th, 2010, 01:35 PM
The thread addresses the evergreen issue of unemployment and possible solutions to beat down the demon.

Government and citizens are two sides of the same coin. Government should provide right environment for business to nurture. But it is equally necessary people to be entrprenurial nature. Jat's are neither less nor incapable to turn there plans into reality. Agriculture itself is an entreprenurial and highest risk oriented profession. The occupation is a small example of determination, hardwork and risk taking capability. But majority youngsters lack vision and confidence to start own venture. Instead keep on searching jobs only traditional jobs like defence, police, teacher. Need to kick start the entreprenurial spirit and stop showing helpless faces.

Can't we start something our own. Need to identify our strengths and specialize in it like, agri-business involving the
sunrising industry Food Processing, processed food products etc.

However, am never in suppport of traditional agriculture. Ase kheti kar ke hum sirf commision agents ki kothi khadi karvave se.
Kisan jahan tha vahi hai...kuch mila hai tou karze ka bojh aur unke balka ne berozgari (unemployment). What is the solution???

Where are we lacking? We are blessed with one of the most hardworking and dedicated gene pool with "Never Say Die" spirit. On the other hand fertile land, good irrigation facilities, more than 50 % of world's buffaloes are in India and the best "Murrah" belongs to Haryana. We have location advantage of nearby national capital. Delhi is big consumer market. Is 'Son Of Soil' not able to produce a single processed food product marketable at international level or at least in India. Might be our fellow farmers need someone to join hand with them to lead and make it successful. Can't we make it reality. We are blaming on government but never get back to our villages to support our community. Nestle, Pepsico in India doing business using raw material produced by us. They are catering big Indian market. Can we make at least one food product produced, processed and marketed at national or international level by Jat farmers.

Where is the difference in these MNC's and us?
Lack of tecnology, management, funds, inputs, direction. May be the biggest one, lack of will to start. As we are sitting on
cushion provided with AC chambers. Who cares...I am happy with my life. I earn it!!! Some bravo's may be want to help but lacking approach.

Many of us on JATLAND keep commenting on issues. Sharing of ideas and information is appreciable but I never came across any constructive thread by forum except that education scholarship provided by JAT NRI association (Hope I didn't missed one otherwise should be ready for bombardment of comments-phoolon ki barish) :cool:

Why we feeling as loosers if not getting foreign investors in Haryana. Its good our people are saved from being slave of foreign companies.
On the other hand, we are lucky still open with opportunities to start ourselves. Why keep on seeking jobs? Bottomline is Need to understand our strengths and specialize in it.

We have pool of brilliant scholars coupled with experienced personalities even on Jatland. Why not we come out with solutions or ground level model to generate employment opportunities rather expecting setting up of plants by Honda, Mercedes bla..bla..

If not start believing we are also somehow cause of the problem. Stop blaming any government either Hooda or Chautala. They can't adopt all the unemployed youth in government services. Joint people initiative is require with positive frame of mind. Letz come out with single successful model any state Govt. will come open heartily to support in every manner.
I know kaam likadvan tahi sifarish aur rupiye lage se. But still I have faith on system as its made by us and we are encouraging every activity in it. We too have power of votebank to bring allocation of funds to replicate a successful model dedicated to community upliftment.

Finally, I can say we end up with two options:

1. Start giving your pyari sweet si comments. :D OR

2. Join hand in online forum and come out with constructive ideas.
Lets do planning, work out profit loss analysis and feasibility studies for each idea.
Come up with a profitable model at community or village level.

If we are united and determined nothing can stop us except our own will.
But that is the biggest question??? Are you ready...

Vir ji,
Excellent thoughts, very much provoking and encouraging.

but it depends on a number of factors, everyone specifically in our rural area may not be able to be a enterprenuer, it required a lot of patience, hardwork and specific skill , economic situation,etc etc. I know our Jat community peoples are very much hard worker but lacking patience. In business patience is very important factor, there is saying, for one year you need to invest,in second year there will be no loss not profit, you start making little profit in 3rd year of your business.till the time broke out and feel frustrated becasue we expect profit at very initial stage.

There are other lot of factors which constraint to join and make career in so called jobs instead of creating own business. Recently there is change in mind sets of our peoples n this son of soil starts showing entreprenuership skills eg India Bull, DLF, etc etc, but still need much more.