PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Civil code- Is it really possible?

Arunshokeen
July 31st, 2010, 03:39 PM
Article, 44 main ik provision haan, ki Law should be Uniform for all, it means under Criminal Law, agar Hindu murder kare toh Bhi Death penalty, or muslim kare toh Bhi, Article, 44 demand for such provision for Civil also, so let me show you some reality of Both Civil and criminal law,

First aapko iske Liye constitution ke Right of religion se takrana hoga, and believe me Constitutional Right i mean Fundamental right cant be amended, so is it possible ki ik Directive Principle ke liye, Aapka constituional right udha diya ja sakenga.

Like Under marriage Laws, hindu can conduct one marriage muslim can 4, if hindu concuct more then one its Bigamy Under Crime and Divorce ground under Hindu Law, whereas if muslim conduct same, after four its apply over him, so what you wanna to be if wanna to have more then one wife?

2. Under Muslim Law, muslim wife maintenance amount for marriage after divorce, provided only for 4 months and 10 days, it means agar aap muslim haan toh uske baad ka aap janne, or haan some provisions made By Shah Bano case, then one suggestion go through all, and truth is no change till now, so if you wanna to be a Divorcee then of whom?

3. under Adoption Act, there is provision under Hindu law only Muslim main koi provision haan hi nahi, except supreme court guidelines and hindu main agar Child adopt karna haan toh he or she should be Hindu so oops, if wanna to adopt a child then you must be hindu, else follow Supreme Court Guidelines,

4. Under Marriage Act, marriage of 15 years child is voidable under Hindu law, and under Muslim Law its keep silent, it means agar aap Muslim haan, ya below 18 se shadi karna chahthe haan, then Muslim Law gives you a good option, so what you wanna to Be?

5. Under Succession Act, Hindu Ladki ko by Birth property ka right milta haan, By Amendment 2005 in sec-6 of hindu succession Act, 1956, but under muslim Law, yeh kya no right available, but a restriction koi bhi ik percentage se jyada property nahi le sakhta, so if you are a muslim Girl after Parents death aapko kya milenga?

Friends and aisa kewal Muslim ya Hindu ka nahi Girls and Boys main bhi Law differes haan, so how Uniformity can be possible, if there is any solution then please tell me, taki Law ka bhala ho, or Country ka bhi.

a lot of others legal difference also there but my purpose is not to show my legal knowledge but to ask for solution, as always i demand the same.

SALURAM
July 31st, 2010, 04:01 PM
bharat ke kanoon ko dhang se dekha jaye to andha kanoon hi hain.

hemanthooda
July 31st, 2010, 06:11 PM
Currently it seems Uniform Civil code is not possible, although i am in favor of the same.

There may be a distinct possibility ,when BJP comes to Power on its own , as we know their stand on the same!!!

mukeshkumar007
August 5th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Currently it seems Uniform Civil code is not possible, although i am in favor of the same.

There may be a distinct possibility ,when BJP comes to Power on its own , as we know their stand on the same!!!

Yes we know their stand. and the stand is "once you come to power ..try to remain in power as much as possible.. " be it Congress or BJP..no one cares for national interests..if tomorrow BJP comes to power then it would be just like.. "old wine in new bottle" ..

mukeshkumar007
August 5th, 2010, 06:04 PM
by the Uniform Civil Code is the one solution of most of the problem of this country.. proivded it is implemented.. infact you don't need women or any kind of reservation..

hemanthooda
August 5th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Yes we know their stand. and the stand is "once you come to power ..try to remain in power as much as possible.. " be it Congress or BJP..no one cares for national interests..if tomorrow BJP comes to power then it would be just like.. "old wine in new bottle" ..

Thats why i wrote distinct possibility!!!

narendersingh
October 24th, 2010, 06:15 AM
not possible in the near future