PDA

View Full Version : Saina Nehwal to get Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna

premsukhdidel
August 1st, 2010, 11:36 PM
Saina Nehwal selected for the prestigious "Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna".

National Sports Awards (Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, Arjuna and Dhyan Chand) Selection Committee headed by P.T. Usha declaired to award "Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna" to Saina Nehwal after considering her brilliant performance in the last one year.

This is the third major award for her in the last gone year. She won the "Arjuna" last August, "Padma Shri" this January and now "Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna".

President Pratibha Patil will present the award to Saina Nehwal at a ceremony on August 29 in New Delhi.

Many many Congratulation to her and her's family...

hemanthooda
August 4th, 2010, 10:28 PM
BHai Saina ko Khel Ratna se sammanit karne ki announcement se Gagan Narang Ruus gaya!!! Woh bhi qualify karke aaya sai 2012 olympics taayi----

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/shooting/Gagan-Narang-takes-a-dig-at-Khel-Ratna-selection-criteria/articleshow/6243638.cms

Baaki Saina truly deserved the award!!!

VirJ
August 5th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hemant, I heard him on the news saying this day before yesterday. Where did he mention its because of Sania. Narang is a world record holder and his disappopintment is valid. I remember in the last (on TV) he said, he would rather let his gun do the talking. He was called and asked those questions. He was replying to questions which were asked to him.

hemanthooda
August 5th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Hemant, I heard him on the news saying this day before yesterday. Where did he mention its because of Sania. Narang is a world record holder and his disappopintment is valid. I remember in the last (on TV) he said, he would rather let his gun do the talking. He was called and asked those questions. He was replying to questions which were asked to him.

Jyani Ji , i never said because of Saina he was disappointed ,he was disappointed for not being selected for the award..I am aware of his achievements!!!!

VirJ
August 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Ok at first look your post sounded like that to me. Thanks for clarifying though!

rakeshsehrawat
August 28th, 2010, 03:15 PM
सायना वर्ल्ड चैंपियनशिप से बाहर

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/assets/images/2009/06/25/090625025601_saina226.jpg सायना नेहवाल अपने से कम वरीयता प्राप्त खिलाड़ी से हारीं.

भारत की नंबर एक बैडमिंटन खिलाड़ी सायना नेहवाल वर्ल्ड बैडमिंटन चैंपियनशिप के क्वार्टर फ़ाइनल में हार गईं हैं.
सायना को क्वार्टर फ़ाइनल में चीन की वांग शशिएन ने 21 - 8, 21-14 से हराया.
चैंपियनशिप की दूसरी वरीयता प्राप्त नेहवाल को छठवीं वरीयता वाली वांग ने पहले ही गेम में काफ़ी दवाब में रखा.
हालांकि पहली गेम की शुरुआत में सायना ने अच्छा खेल दिखाया लेकिन जैसे जैसे खेल आगे बढ़ा वांग ने मैच पर अपनी पकड़ मज़बूत कर ली.

ravinderjeet
September 4th, 2010, 12:16 AM
सायना वर्ल्ड चैंपियनशिप से बाहर

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/assets/images/2009/06/25/090625025601_saina226.jpg सायना नेहवाल अपने से कम वरीयता प्राप्त खिलाड़ी से हारीं.

भारत की नंबर एक बैडमिंटन खिलाड़ी सायना नेहवाल वर्ल्ड बैडमिंटन चैंपियनशिप के क्वार्टर फ़ाइनल में हार गईं हैं.
सायना को क्वार्टर फ़ाइनल में चीन की वांग शशिएन ने 21 - 8, 21-14 से हराया.
चैंपियनशिप की दूसरी वरीयता प्राप्त नेहवाल को छठवीं वरीयता वाली वांग ने पहले ही गेम में काफ़ी दवाब में रखा.
हालांकि पहली गेम की शुरुआत में सायना ने अच्छा खेल दिखाया लेकिन जैसे जैसे खेल आगे बढ़ा वांग ने मैच पर अपनी पकड़ मज़बूत कर ली.

negetve thinking raaka-oo7

bishanleo2001
September 4th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Theek baat bhaisahb...khel main haar jeet te chalti reh hai
negetve thinking raaka-oo7

Saharan1628
November 7th, 2010, 06:19 PM
we all are proud of her...but is she really proud of being a jat girl?? never heard anything of this sort from any of her interviews