PDA

View Full Version : Differences among JATs

Ankurbaliyan
August 10th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Dear All,
Today I am going to discuss with you some facts which I noticed over a period of time, I explore the jatland while I had some free time to and when I am not busy with my research. My eyes glitters and my heart throbs whenever the word JAT comes to me. I feel proud to be JAT but sometime I fell that why would one feels proud to be JAT? What kind of special talent do we have to be feel proud of? How do we are different from others and how can we make a difference to be a JAT?. We are so divided and have plenty of differences among us. So, can one be proud of called onself JAT?. I think no one. I noticed that Haryana JATs feels superior to Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Haryana JATs had written so many times that “UP Jats please excuse us”. Do we have brotherhood among us?. As per me, being a human first, I will say everyone is equal and we all have to be consider the same either Haryana or UP or Rajasthan. We have to change the mentality of the people who think in opposite way. Since who are all against, they are also our brothers and Uncles. We can’t survive without the unity. We have to have unity among us being diversify. Time has asked for the change and nothing can be done without being united, Why one feels superior then other just based on the birthplace where one was born. One person can be great just based on its deeds. Its gives me lots of pain whenever I encountered the sentence “Please excuse us”. If someone has some kind of hostility then he must sought the reason for that and even if one may have reason what does that mean. Does that mean that you want to go ahead alone without correcting the fault of your brother? We all together is a like a body and what must be done when a part of body get infected. Infected body part has to be treated and not to cut and thrown away. I know, I will be criticize after writing this just because fortunately I am too from Uttar Pradesh but had I been from Haryana, I would have done the same. I am damn sure that even there will be differences in among Haryana too. We have to stand together and burry all the differences all together and try to set example for others so that they can say look JATs are coming….

skfauj
August 17th, 2010, 05:22 PM
I feel sorry for those who think they are superior in any form whether it is a Jat, Rajput, Brahman or any other caste. For over a thousand years Muslims ruled over us, then came handful of British who ruled these so called superior people and gave them a language to speak and still the idiots of this country follow it.
Talking about Jats, whether it is a UP, Rajasthani or Haryanvi Jat, none of them has respect in Indian society. Some of them might have excelled in their fields and earned some respect but still the overall image is very bad. Why, because we call ourselves as JAT. I strongly believe there is nothing called a JAT. We are aryans and should research and re-establish our customs, get united and develop strong modern social order. It is the weakness of our community that the country is in wrong hands. As long as we continue calling ourselves as JATs we will always remain as weak IDIOTS.

Samarkadian
August 17th, 2010, 09:22 PM
I feel sorry for those who think they are superior in any form whether it is a Jat, Rajput, Brahman or any other caste. For over a thousand years Muslims ruled over us, then came handful of British who ruled these so called superior people and gave them a language to speak and still the idiots of this country follow it.
Talking about Jats, whether it is a UP, Rajasthani or Haryanvi Jat, none of them has respect in Indian society. Some of them might have excelled in their fields and earned some respect but still the overall image is very bad. Why, because we call ourselves as JAT. I strongly believe there is nothing called a JAT. We are aryans and should research and re-establish our customs, get united and develop strong modern social order. It is the weakness of our community that the country is in wrong hands. As long as we continue calling ourselves as JATs we will always remain as weak IDIOTS.

What brought you here among idiots? Okay what shall we call ourselves then? Do you respect yourself?

OR just smoking cocaine?

JKundu
August 17th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Author speaks about JATs and NOT RORs

upendersingh
August 18th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Dear All,
Today I am going to discuss with you some facts which I noticed over a period of time, I explore the jatland while I had some free time to and when I am not busy with my research. My eyes glitters and my heart throbs whenever the word JAT comes to me. I feel proud to be JAT but sometime I fell that why would one feels proud to be JAT? What kind of special talent do we have to be feel proud of? How do we are different from others and how can we make a difference to be a JAT?.

Jats are undoubtedly best not only in India, but in world too. We are prosperous (Haryana, Punjab, Western U.P. are among the wealthiest and most fertile regions of India and Rajasthan is a world level tourism centre), we have dominance in many states, we mostly are smart and stout, we are brave, we are nice sportsman, we are good farmers, what not we are, aboveall no one can harass us for being Jat, but we can harass this whole world. Some people try to harass us saying 'brainless', but all warrior races of the world are called 'brainless'. Even Pathans are called 'brainless'. Jat have the brains as others have.

Dear All,We are so divided and have plenty of differences among us. So, can one be proud of called onself JAT?. I think no one. I noticed that Haryana JATs feels superior to Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Haryana JATs had written so many times that “UP Jats please excuse us”. Do we have brotherhood among us?. As per me, being a human first, I will say everyone is equal and we all have to be consider the same either Haryana or UP or Rajasthan. We have to change the mentality of the people who think in opposite way. Since who are all against, they are also our brothers and Uncles. We can’t survive without the unity. We have to have unity among us being diversify. Time has asked for the change and nothing can be done without being united, Why one feels superior then other just based on the birthplace where one was born. One person can be great just based on its deeds. Its gives me lots of pain whenever I encountered the sentence “Please excuse us”. If someone has some kind of hostility then he must sought the reason for that and even if one may have reason what does that mean. Does that mean that you want to go ahead alone without correcting the fault of your brother?

Only weaks are serious for being united. Jats are so much united as it is necessary. If some people say 'Please excuse us', then first it shouldn't be taken as the voice of whole state, second it doesn't mean you have become inferior due to it. If one doesn't want to marry his kid in some state, it doesn't mean that he is taking himself as superior. I am a proud Jat, because throughout my life I have enjoyed a lot of respect due to it and this word 'Jat' has saved me from being harassed in this cruel world.

Dear All,We all together is a like a body and what must be done when a part of body get infected. Infected body part has to be treated and not to cut and thrown away. I know, I will be criticize after writing this just because fortunately I am too from Uttar Pradesh but had I been from Haryana, I would have done the same. I am damn sure that even there will be differences in among Haryana too. We have to stand together and burry all the differences all together and try to set example for others so that they can say look JATs are coming….

Only weaks are too serious to be united. We are enough united as one should be. I am from Uttar Pradesh and I am very happy and proud of it. The prosperous and highly sensative land of Lord Krishna. I can harass this whole world (excluding Jats), but no one can harass me. Even Japanis can't do so. They should always remember Nagasaki, Hiroshima, surrender and Lord Buddha.

upendersingh
August 18th, 2010, 12:49 AM

I feel superior as a Jat and no other caste can claim to be so if logics are count. We have beaten 4 times those Muslims who ruled over us for over a thousand years. We have kicked away those British too who ruled us (so called superior people). We have captured all their hard work (railway system, hill stations, bridges, buildings, roads and many other things). Those British can speak only one language (only English), but we can even speak Hindi along with English. They worship Jesus Christ as their father, but he was born in Asia. But we Indians worship the gods, who born in our own land. We are truly superior.

We are highly respected in the society. All call us 'Chaudhary Sahab'. Some people are jealous due to it and they try to humiliate us and that is the situation, when people like you begin thinking that we are not respected in society. Come out of your inferiority complex. If you think yourself as inferior, it doesn't mean all Jats are inferior. Can you tell me about any other caste of the world, which has so much qualities in them as Jats have? I bet, you will not ever be able.

ravinderjeet
August 18th, 2010, 10:45 AM
ankur balyan ,kimmey aai samajh mey !!!!!!! jawaab jaroor diye.

Ankurbaliyan
August 19th, 2010, 11:25 AM
‘Jats are undoubtedly best not only in India, but in world too. We are prosperous (Haryana, Punjab, Western U.P. are among the wealthiest and most fertile regions of India and Rajasthan is a world level tourism centre), we have dominance in many states, we mostly are smart and stout, we are brave, we are nice sportsman, we are good farmers, what not we are, aboveall no one can harass us for being Jat, but we can harass this whole world. Some people try to harass us saying 'brainless', but all warrior races of the world are called 'brainless'. Even Pathans are called 'brainless'. Jat have the brains as others have’.

Let me answer you one by one of your comments....How may Jats gets acknowledge/recognition around the world..Can you tell me 20 people who got acknowledgement around the world?....One person is not great if he thinks himself as he is a great person, until and unless society recognize them.. All western UP farmer are rich generally and not only Jats..so what is incredible in that... Did Jats contribute anything special to being farmer in the western UP?. What is their achievements ? Are their production is higher than the neighbor farmer who is NonJat in westorn UP?...then the answer is NO....I am from Western UP a farmer family, I know what is true. If you are talking about dominance then let me tell you...will you called two states( Haryana and Rajasthan) are many states...they are just two state where Jats are in majority...and they have domination...Do you have any domination in UP. I am not talking about the Western UP because that is a part of UP...So where is Jats domination...Jats domination days had gone from Western UP...You had mentioned that most of the Jats are smart, brave, good sportsman and farmer. Every community has brave and smart people...But can you tell me 10 Jats who are good sports man and world record holder...Lets talk about the farmer...Have you ever been to punjab and Tamil Nadu? Punjabi farmer has plenty of land in comparison to the UP or Haryana farmers and let me tell you one more thing highest production/acre record holder for sugarcane production is in Dist. Tanjore in Tamil Nadu... You are talking about warrior..There is no war going on right now..even if the war comes then what do you think Jats alone can prevent the war and can win the war...this is not going to happen today...It used to be some time back when you need the number of count of soldiers which used to matter in war..What I can guess from your reply is that still you are living in 1970 mentality that is why you have written in such a way... world is changing very fast even so sudden change you could not adept so easily if the next war comes then technology is going to decide the fate of war... what had happened in 1962 china war...was there no JAT in the country that time? Brave has to be intelligent too... History says that War can’t be win by just only if you are brave one has to intelligent too...

‘Only weaks are serious for being united. Jats are so much united as it is necessary. If some people say 'Please excuse us', then first it shouldn't be taken as the voice of whole state, second it doesn't mean you have become inferior due to it. If one doesn't want to marry his kid in some state, it doesn't mean that he is taking himself as superior. I am a proud Jat, because throughout my life I have enjoyed a lot of respect due to it and this word 'Jat' has saved me from being harassed in this cruel world’.

If weak people talks being the united then why are you here on Jatland..which is like an organization formed to come people together.. Had I feel inferior then I would not have talk on this here, where people exchange their ideas.... You got respect locally in your own known region..Would you call that respect?.... “Hunter ke darr se to chidyaghar ka Sher bhi nachta hai” one can’t snatch respect from other..respect has to be earned... Respect is really a reputed word which means wherever one person goes he gets not just because of being rowdy but because of his deeds....People don’t know even the name of Jat word in Tamil Nadu itself and you are talking about the world..... My suggestion to you being a younger brother is, you have to come out the UP and try to know the facts and reality...

‘Only weaks are too serious to be united. We are enough united as one should be. I am from Uttar Pradesh and I am very happy and proud of it. The prosperous and highly sensative land of Lord Krishna. I can harass this whole world (excluding Jats), but no one can harass me. Even Japanis can't do so. They should always remember Nagasaki, Hiroshima, surrender and Lord Buddha’.

If you are talking about the Japanese then let me tell you one thing they have answered the USA.. You can know only after looking the Nagasaki and Hiroshima only…I can send you few picks from both the city..I am damn sure that your jinx will come to end after seeing the picks….

upendersingh
August 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Let me answer you one by one of your comments....How may Jats gets acknowledge/recognition around the world..Can you tell me 20 people who got acknowledgement around the world?....

How many Japanese, Americans, British or Chinese have acknowledge/recognition around the world (from a particular race/caste...if they don't have race/caste system, then it's their problem)? By the way DLF chairman K.P. Singh is a world level businessman (No. 1 real estate developer, some time back he was in top 10 billionaires of the world in Forbe's list), Virender Sehwag is No. 1 Test batsman in the world (I am not counting Ashish Nehra or Pravin Kumar), Saina Nehwal is No. 2 Badminton player in the world, Vijender Kumar is No. 1 boxer in the world in 75 kg category, many others like wrestlers Sushil Kumar (Bronze medalist in Olympics) and Ramesh Kumar (Bronze medalist in World championship), boxer Dinesh Kumar (Bronze medalist in World championship), Silver medal winner shooter Seema Tomar are not being counted here, as they still have to do a lot now. When Ch. Charan Singh was PM, then he was a world known figure. If Dara Singh is counted a Jat, he was also internationally popular despite his non-recognized sport. Mallika Sehrawat has worked in a Hollywood movie, but leave her aside. These are not 20, but enough. Can you tell me about so much internationally successful persons from any other caste/races in India or around the world? If yes, then please go ahead.

One person is not great if he thinks himself as he is a great person, until and unless society recognize them.. All western UP farmer are rich generally and not only Jats..so what is incredible in that... Did Jats contribute anything special to being farmer in the western UP?. What is their achievements ? Are their production is higher than the neighbor farmer who is NonJat in westorn UP?...then the answer is NO....

If your answer is NO, then you know nothing about Western UP. Do you want to say that Brahmins, Muslims, Dalits, Gurjars and others castes of this region are equally hardworking like Jats. If it is so, then why there is no nationally or internationally popular personalities from the non-Jat castes from Western UP. Wrestler Subhash, Seema Tomar (shooter), Pravin Kumar (cricketer), K. P. Singh (businessman), Ch. Charan Singh, Ch. Ajit Singh, Mahender Singh Tikait (leaders), why all such recognized personalities are Jats and not non-Jats from Western UP? Can you tell me a single name from Western UP, which is a non-Jat and still well popular nationally, leave aside internationally? Other castes are not dominant in Western UP and not hardworking as well. Jats also have lot of kilns in this great region. In all news, articles Western UP is written as Jat dominant region. You can't change it just by punching keys on keyboard.

I am from Western UP a farmer family, I know what is true. If you are talking about dominance then let me tell you...will you called two states( Haryana and Rajasthan) are many states...they are just two state where Jats are in majority...and they have domination...Do you have any domination in UP. I am not talking about the Western UP because that is a part of UP...So where is Jats domination...Jats domination days had gone from Western UP...

UP is a huge state. Actually it is like a country. No caste is dominant in UP's any region but Jats in Western UP. I never read or heard that Rajput or Yadav or Brahmin or Dalit or Muslim dominant Eastern UP or Central UP or Bundelkhand. Have you heard or read anywhere so? Only Western UP and Jats have such glory. Jats are still dominant there and they are different from the others as only they have produced the celebrities from this regions.

You had mentioned that most of the Jats are smart, brave, good sportsman and farmer. Every community has brave and smart people...But can you tell me 10 Jats who are good sports man and world record holder...

'Every community has brave and smart people', your this sentence says all about your experience. You know nothing about the pain of being black or ugly. Can Dalits or South Indians claim that they are very smart? Are they as smart as Jats? Leave them aside, in hilly areas people are short, except north India, whole India is butt black, even in Maharashtra people are black. You must know about the faces of Bengalies or Biharis. How can you say that each community has smart and brave people. If it is so then why 90% wrestlers are Jats in India? Have you heard ever about any south Indian or Bengali wrestler? Do you know the figures of sacrificed armymen in Kargil war? About half of them were Jats. If all castes have brave people, then why there is not Brahmin or Dalit regiment and why there is no Brahmin or Dalit or Gurjar or Yadav or whatever dominant region any where in India (excluding Thakurs to some extent)?

Lets talk about the farmer...Have you ever been to punjab and Tamil Nadu? Punjabi farmer has plenty of land in comparison to the UP or Haryana farmers and let me tell you one more thing highest production/acre record holder for sugarcane production is in Dist. Tanjore in Tamil Nadu...

Forget about Tanjore. Here per acre production is not being talked. Western UP is a leading sugarcane producing region. UP and Maharashtra are leading sugar producing states in India, Sometimes Maharashtra is first and sometime UP is first in this concern. Western UP alone produces 20-25% sugar for the country and it is a very good figure. Adding to it wheat and rice also are produced in plenty in this region. For your kind information, UP is a leading wheat producing state of the country. If you have read Economics ever then you wouldn't have said so, whatever you have said above. In graduation level Economics 3 most productive regions in India are Punjab, Haryana and Western UP.

To be continued...

upendersingh
August 20th, 2010, 01:28 AM
You are talking about warrior..There is no war going on right now..even if the war comes then what do you think Jats alone can prevent the war and can win the war...this is not going to happen today...It used to be some time back when you need the number of count of soldiers which used to matter in war..

Hoshiar Singh Dahiya is a Param Vir Chakra (highest bravery honour) winner armyman and I think there are also 3 more Jats (belonging to Punjab). We have our own regiment. Even in History books we are count among the top forces of then India (others Rajputs, Marathas and Sikhs). A lot of Jats are in military and police. It means we have also done good in defence services. Can all castes claim so? If yes according to you, then why there is no Brahmin or Yadav or Gurjar or Dalit regiment in this world?

What I can guess from your reply is that still you are living in 1970 mentality that is why you have written in such a way... world is changing very fast even so sudden change you could not adept so easily if the next war comes then technology is going to decide the fate of war... what had happened in 1962 china war...was there no JAT in the country that time? Brave has to be intelligent too... History says that War can’t be win by just only if you are brave one has to intelligent too...

I think you are living in your own created world of misconceptions. If world is changing very fast then India is also changing very fast. India is no less than any other country if technology is concerned. In 1962, we had just got independence after hundreds of years struggle and we were just rebuilding. Still we faced the cunning Chinese bravely. For your kind information, around 1894 China had been thrashed nicely by the Japanese. An ant had beaten the elephant. So you don't need to be too much impressed of the Chinese.

If weak people talks being the united then why are you here on Jatland..which is like an organization formed to come people together..

I am here just to share views, knowledge, to entertain myself. As I had said we are as united enough as it is necessary.

Had I feel inferior then I would not have talk on this here, where people exchange their ideas.... You got respect locally in your own known region..Would you call that respect?.... “Hunter ke darr se to chidyaghar ka Sher bhi nachta hai” one can’t snatch respect from other..respect has to be earned... Respect is really a reputed word which means wherever one person goes he gets not just because of being rowdy but because of his deeds....

In this world, all want to be respected, but not to respect. If you are dominant somewhere then others are forced to respect you, otherwise no one wants to give a damn to anyone in this world. Can you tell me about any caste/race, which is respected everywhere? I am sure you can't. If some caste wants to be respected, then dominance is required.

People don’t know even the name of Jat word in Tamil Nadu itself and you are talking about the world..... My suggestion to you being a younger brother is, you have to come out the UP and try to know the facts and reality...

In Tamilnadu, Jats may be wellknown but Tamils don't show it. As I have said all want to be respected, but not to respect. We don't know about any caste of Tamilnadu. Jats are best in world as they have a lot of qualities in them. As I have said they are dominant in many states (Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, Punjab), no other caste (excluding Thakurs to some extent) is dominant in so many regions/states and important thing is this that all these regions/states are highly productive, prosperous and well reputed. Jats are good sportsmen. I have told the names above. No other caste can claim of having so much world level sportsmen. If you don't agree then tell me please. In India either Punjabis are the fair-coloured and smart or only Jats, but as Jats are wrestlers too so they are well-ahead of the Punjabis. If you don't agree then correct me please. In such cases % is count. There are many Dalits smarter than the many Jats, but overall % is count. Jats are doing well in business too as we have our own Jat in Forbe's billionaires list. We are brave as we have Param Vir Chakra winner armymen, our own regiment, a lot of our people in army and police. We also have dangerous criminals (mostly of them are from well to do families) and Western UP is known as capital of Indian crime world. To have weapon is one of the Jat customs. Here you can say that crime background cann't be a quality, but believe me it is. Don't you know how proud Italians feel while talking about Italian mafias? If you don't agree then please tell me about some other caste which can claim to compete us in this concern. Western UP is a land where Lord Krishna was born. How many countries/states can claim to have such a region?

If you are talking about the Japanese then let me tell you one thing they have answered the USA.. You can know only after looking the Nagasaki and Hiroshima only…I can send you few picks from both the city..I am damn sure that your jinx will come to end after seeing the picks...

Actually I make your jinx come to end right now, though you are not going to agree with. Japan is 9th most indebted countries of the world. Even a new-born Japani infant has the debt of Rs. 7.81 lac on head to pay (each Indian just 0.08 lac).
दुनिया-भर का क़र्ज़ खाकर बन गए विकसित देश...इस कर्जे को चुकाने का सवाल ही पैदा नहीं होता. इस संदर्भ में एक किस्सा सुनाना चाहूंगा. मशहूर शायर मिर्जा ग़ालिब पर भी बहुत कर्ज था. एक बार एक कर्ज़दार उससे अपना पैसा मांगने आया. उस समय ग़ालिब मजे से मिठाई खा रहा था. कर्जदार से बोला-'जनाब, अभी तो पैसे नहीं है मेरे पास देने को.' इस पर कर्जदार बोला कि मुझे देने के लिए तेरे पास पैसे नहीं है, लेकिन खा रहा है मिठाई. इस पर मिर्जा ग़ालिब बोला-'बुरा मत मानो हुजूर, ये मिठाई भी कर्जे की ही हैं.'
After the nuclear attack on Nagasaki and Hiroshima whole Japan had surrendered and asked for mercy and that's why they have existance in this world, otherwise they would have been the history. They all consider Lord Buddha their father, who was born in India. How would you feel if Lord Rama, Lord Krishna, Lord Shiva or Hanuman had been British or Americans? I don't hate Japanese. Very nice people. Very nice country. I just want to say that if you think that Japan or other countries are best in world then you are not right. It is India, which is greatest. It is Jat, who are best in this world. If you don't agree, then tell me about some caste/race of India or world, which has so much qualities in them as much I have mentioned above.

P.S : I am Indian first, then I am a Jat. I have respect for all castes and people. If someone finds something obnoxious in my above posts, then please take that as challenge to compete with the Jats. Thanks.

VirJ
August 20th, 2010, 07:19 AM
If Dara Singh is counted a Jat, he was also internationally popular despite his non-recognized sport.

Dara singh is a Jat. Looks like Ankur also doesnt know that majority of punjabis are Jaat too. Like u can find Jyani in punjab and u can find them in haryana too. Jat kahin ka bhi ho Jat aur Jat to bhai hote he. Chahe UP ka ho ya pakistan ka. I have met pakistani Jats too and they also think the same for us.

This "please excuse thing" is used in matrimonial sections and its true that lot of people in eastern Haryana and punjab (probably rajasthan too) doesnt want to get married in UP. This slang was widely used in British era. It might sound offensive but it not that jats in east doesnt consider u jats. It has more to do with the physical distance (also little bit cultural difference too). But you can see many examples of marriages between haryana and UP these days. Its due to the fact that people's mobility had increased and distances has become shorter. First choice for the kid's marriage would be of course 'closer and familiar areas'

ravinderjeet
August 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM
sabijatveeron ko namaskaar,
mey jayaadaa to nhi likh paaungaa samaya ki kami ke kaaran ,veshey bhi uppu ne jawaab de diyaa hey.darasingh ji apney mumbai jat samaj ke adhyax hein aur wey free style kushti ke vishaw chempion rahey hein,dusri baat punjab bhi jat dominent hey ,aur pakistani punjab bhi,
"UP please excuse" kaa jyadaa matalab nikaalney ki jaroorat nahi hey jesaa ki mey yahaan mumbai jat samaj me involve hoon aur jesi jankaari rakhtaa hoon aur sab sathaano ke jat mere achhey dost hein ,uss aadhaar par me ye likh rahaa honn ki ek to
1) UP door padti hey.
2) sanskartik farak hey.
3) bahot saare ristey toottey dekhe gaye hein pichhley 15-20 saalon mey ,isliye lok dartey hein,kaaran kuchh bhi rahey hon.
4) dahej bhi ek kaaran hey ,haryana,punjab mey (adhiktar) dahej nhi maangaa jataa, par UP,rajsthan me riwaaj hey mangney ki .meney yahaan mumbai me bhi aur kisi ke saath ristey toot tey nhi dekhe par UP waloon ke saath bahuton ke ristey tootey hein,isliye kah rahaa hoon.baaki vivaah jindgi bhar kaa sambandh aur kai pidhiyon tak ki restedaari banaatey hein isliye kisi ki vayktigat ichhaaon par koi partibandh nahi lagaa saktaa.UP waaley bhi likh saktey hein ki punjabi,haryanvi jat pls excuse.

jagmohan
August 21st, 2010, 05:55 PM
Dear All,

This is a very relevant topic that draws sarcastic comments about our own kith and kin. I am happy to note mature comments from our younger members. I ain't surprised, as I consider them to be more educated and ‘Worldly Wise’ than what we were at their age. I mean what I say.

There are differences between two real brothers too, what to talk of differences between JATS belonging to different regions and countries. Differences ought to be there. It is healthy to be different provided we retain our core values that have been passed on to us by our forefathers. The real issue is how we follow those values. Do we refuse to change with time? Have we tried to adept with the other communities? Does our presence and company still inspire confidence in the other weaker people or communities? I remember times when a night service Haryana/Punjab Roadways bus was considered safe for females even if there was one Sikh in it. There are many questions that our community needs to reflect upon before trying to find newer ‘Differences’ amongst ourselves.

JATS of each and every region have their own plusses and minuses and knowing these only prepare us to interact with one another that much more intelligently. No one can claim total superiority. There is an old saying that every community, howsoever great their past or present is or was, has run away at least once from the battlefield. So, that is that.

The matter of personal choices in a democracy can’t be overlooked. A family looking for a bride for their son has the freedom to choose what they want. I see no harm if they say “UP please excuse” or “Sunpat walo apply mat karna”. Though one can avoid what one wants to avoid, even without mentioning so. And in any case we don’t follow what we get written in matrimonial columns. ‘NO Dowry’ ka matlab ye nahin hai ki hum dowry nahin leinge!

My suggestion; know the differences between each other and it would then be easier to find a common platform to interact.

And yes, I must say this; No other region having JATS can have a better sense of humor than the Rohtak - Sunpat belt.....

Best regards,

JS Malik

upendersingh
August 23rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
@Vipin & Ravinder Jeet

Certainly Dara Singh is a Jat and Dharmendra too. We have Jat here on JL from Haryana, U.P., Rajasthan, M.P. etc., but we don't have from Punjab (there may be some, but not in considerable figures). Punjab's Jats should also get together. If they will consider themselves apart, then they are nothing as they have just one small state Punjab under their dominance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Jat_Mahasabha_Function.jpg/261px-Jat_Mahasabha_Function.jpg
All India Jat Mahasabha Centenary Celebrations 2007,
Seen in the image are Dharmendra, Dara Singh and
Kamal Patel (BJP Politician from Madhya Pradesh)

vicky84
August 23rd, 2010, 01:52 PM
@Vipin & Ravinder Jeet

Certainly Dara Singh is a Jat and Dharmendra too. We have Jat here on JL from Haryana, U.P., Rajasthan, M.P. etc., but we don't have from Punjab (there may be some, but not in considerable figures). Punjab's Jats should also get together. If they will consider themselves apart, then they are nothing as they have just one small state Punjab under their dominance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Jat_Mahasabha_Function.jpg/261px-Jat_Mahasabha_Function.jpg
All India Jat Mahasabha Centenary Celebrations 2007,
Seen in the image are Dharmendra, Dara Singh and
Kamal Patel (BJP Politician from Madhya Pradesh)

Lekin Uppu yahan par kayi log ye kehte hain ki Dharmendra Jat nahi hai..Aapke pass koi information hai is baare mei.

prashantacmet
August 23rd, 2010, 02:10 PM
Atish, there are differences among jats, So some jats don't consider him a member of Jat community :)

upendersingh
August 23rd, 2010, 02:46 PM
@ Atish Mohan

धर्मेन्द्र है तो जाट ही, लेकिन इन्होंने कुछ काम ऐसे किए कि दूसरे जाट इनसे चिढ़ गए. उस समय जाटों का नाचने-गाने के पेशे में जाना बुरा माना जाता था, लेकिन ये गए. इनकी एक शादी तो 19 साल की उम्र में हो गई थी, लेकिन जैसे ही वो सैकड़ों यारों वाली हेमा मालिनी इनकी जिंदगी में आई तो इन्होंने अपनी पहली पत्नी को तलाक दे दिया. जब हेमा से शादी करने में अड़चन आई तो ये मुसलमान बन गए. ये अच्छा हुआ कि इन्होंने अपना नाम केवल कानूनी कागजों में ही बदला. धर्मेन्द्र का जो व्यक्तित्व है और जो हाव-भाव व बात-चीत करने का अंदाज है, वो बिलकुल जाटों वाला ही है. बिलकुल जाट है धर्मेन्द्र, डांस भी वो ही जाटों वाला रहा इनका. इसी बात पर हो जाए ये मशहूर गीत :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGgUpGfaPA

vicky84
August 23rd, 2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks Prashant & Uppu for valuable information :)

narwaldeepak
August 23rd, 2010, 05:36 PM
ur explainations are superb !!!!
points very well taken .
gud post

@ Atish Mohan

धर्मेन्द्र है तो जाट ही, लेकिन इन्होंने कुछ काम ऐसे किए कि दूसरे जाट इनसे चिढ़ गए. उस समय जाटों का नाचने-गाने के पेशे में जाना बुरा माना जाता था, लेकिन ये गए. इनकी एक शादी तो 19 साल की उम्र में हो गई थी, लेकिन जैसे ही वो सैकड़ों यारों वाली हेमा मालिनी इनकी जिंदगी में आई तो इन्होंने अपनी पहली पत्नी को तलाक दे दिया. जब हेमा से शादी करने में अड़चन आई तो ये मुसलमान बन गए. ये अच्छा हुआ कि इन्होंने अपना नाम केवल कानूनी कागजों में ही बदला. धर्मेन्द्र का जो व्यक्तित्व है और जो हाव-भाव व बात-चीत करने का अंदाज है, वो बिलकुल जाटों वाला ही है. बिलकुल जाट है धर्मेन्द्र, डांस भी वो ही जाटों वाला रहा इनका. इसी बात पर हो जाए ये मशहूर गीत :

dkumars
August 23rd, 2010, 05:52 PM
@ Atish Mohan

Itna sab karne ke baad woh Jat kaha reh gaya, as per the definitions by some Jats :)

He is a famous man that's why we include him in our list to flaunt about ourselves. If he were a common man and had done the same, he would have been ostracized as some same gotra marriage guys are.

Anyway, that's common human psychology, nothing bad about it. We usually relate ourselves to some famous man in our far relation or history even though the guy never met you, never seen you and even doesn't know you.

PAWANCHAUDHARY
August 23rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
again research on Dharmendra or Dara Singh, no discussion about original thread started by Ankur Baliyan

upendersingh
August 24th, 2010, 03:27 AM
Itna sab karne ke baad woh Jat kaha reh gaya, as per the definitions by some Jats :)

He is a famous man that's why we include him in our list to flaunt about ourselves. If he were a common man and had done the same, he would have been ostracized as some same gotra marriage guys are.

Anyway, that's common human psychology, nothing bad about it. We usually relate ourselves to some famous man in our far relation or history even though the guy never met you, never seen you and even doesn't know you.

It is not so according to me. There are many Jats, who do much more than what Dharmendra did and stil they remain Jat.
He has enjoyed name, fame and success due to being Jat. Look in movie 'Ghulami', he was a pure, traditional Jat. We Jat's excellent image made him popular, so we have right to use him as our famous man, but he is just a national level hero (maximum you can say he is famous in sub-continent and it's people overseas). We now have much more heavier personalities, so I don't agree with your abovewritten lines. It is not easy to be famous positively. Don't forget, Dharmendra is a very entertaining actor too and his many films are watchable again and again.

@Deepak Narwal

Thanks a lot for encouraging...

VirJ
August 24th, 2010, 06:50 AM
and stil they remain Jat.
He has enjoyed name, fame and success due to being Jat.

These lines are hilarious. What is a Jat and how can someone stop being a Jat????? I thought a person once born as/to Jats will die as a Jat. Also you said there are not many jats here from punjab. Yes the reason isnt what you think but it is because the site is limited to Hindu Jats and majority of Jats in Eastern punjab are sikhs. Wasnt that too obvious to ignore?

Ankurbaliyan
August 24th, 2010, 01:29 PM
"How many Japanese, Americans, British or Chinese have acknowledge/recognition around the world (from a particular race/caste...if they don't have race/caste system,................................. These are not 20, but enough. Can you tell me about so much internationally successful persons from any other caste/races in India or around the world? If yes, then please go ahead."

Let me bring in to your notice that Japanese, Americans, British or Chinese don’t have any caste system. I suggest you to know more about the world because that will be possible for us to have a healthy discussion. I agree you have given me here some 20 names but I am damn sure even indian will not be knowing all the names which you have sought...Though I know most of them...as per me from your list I can say there are 7 people which can be counted as a world famous personality... Let me tell you somthing about the world know personality who are non Jats....(Please be noted my intention is not to hurts JATs felling this is because of the discussion) Kayastha in India are have lots of personality...lets begin... Dr Rajendra Prasad rose to become the first President of the Republic of India. Dr. Ganesh Prasad. Dr Sampurnanand was the first Chief Minister of U.P. and Governor of Rajasthan, besides being a literary figure. Jayaprakash Narayan brought down Indira Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose fought the British rule militarily. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar, Satyendra Nath Bose and Jagdish Chandra Bose were eminent scientists. Munshi Prem Chand, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Satyendra Chandra Mitra a freedom fighter, Raghupat Sahai "Firaque" Gorakhpuri, Dr Vrindavan Lal Verma, Dr. Ram Kumar Verma, Mahadevi Varma, Kamla Chaudhury, Dr Dharm Vir Bharti and Bhagavati Charan Verma have been men of letters. Swami Vivekanand and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi were philosophers. Alakh Kumar Sinha was the first Indian Inspector-General of Police., S.K. Sinha, PVSM, has served as Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Governor of Assam and Governor of Jammu & Kashmir. Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha have excelled in the film world, Raju Srivastava have done best in the field of Comedy, Mukesh, Sonu Nigam in the world of music, and Nirmala Srivastava, Ambarish Srivastava is a prominent architectural engineer as well as a prominent poet, Vikas Swarup, the author of Q&A (adapted as the Oscar winning film "Slumdog Millionaire") and Six Suspects, and a career Indian Diplomat, is from a prominent Kayastha family of Allahabad.

"UP is a huge state. Actually it is like a country. No caste is dominant in UP's any region but Jats in Western UP. I never read or heard that Rajput or Yadav or Brahmin or Dalit or Muslim dominant Eastern UP or Central UP or Bundelkhand. Have you heard or read anywhere so? Only Western UP and Jats have such glory. Jats are still dominant there and they are different from the others as only they have produced the celebrities from this regions."

Very well said UP is a huge state...so no caste domination in UP...Yadavs have domination in eastern UP this is the fact you must know...and if you don’t know then I would suggest you to change the news paper and will request you to go though some of the eastern news paper....I think you are reading the Amarujala which is published from Meerut...this may be the only reason that you are not aware of....If you want I can suggest you few materials about eastern UP....Hope you will not mind my suggestions.... do you know why Bhagat singh was so popular revolutionary leader ? Bhagat singh was popular because he studded all the revolutions which world had gone through...and had he been in the same thoughts like you thinking that he is a JAT and he is the most infolutenary person...He would not have been the what he is today....awareness is more important than intelligence...and my request you to work on awareness...

Ankurbaliyan
August 24th, 2010, 01:31 PM
'Every community has brave and smart people', your this sentence says all about your experience. You know nothing about the pain of being black or ugly. Can Dalits or South Indians claim that they are very smart? Are they as smart as Jats? Leave them aside, in ..................regiment and why there is no Brahmin or Dalit or Gurjar or Yadav or whatever dominant region any where in India (excluding Thakurs to some extent)?'

My dear brother.....I hope you know nothing about the word smart..but I am here to help you out..Smart does not mean beautiful...which I can sense form your talk...Smart does not mean looking good...a person who does not have mind and have good looks can he be smart? Of course not....Hope you will revisit your smart definition again...If you are talking about the war...then Let me tell you I don’t fell proud to know this, that most of them were JATs...I would have feel proud if there would have been less number of died JATs. That could have been the symbol of our bravery...now what we can say from this that...We are brave because we lost most number of JATs brother..

Forget about Tanjore. Here per acre production is not being talked. Western UP is a leading sugarcane producing region. UP and Maharashtra are leading sugar producing .......................In graduation level Economics 3 most productive regions in India are Punjab, Haryana and Western UP.

I had studied the economics along with statistics, what so ever you had mention even a 5th standard kid knew this...what’s special you had mentioned...Nothing new I could find which I can consider as though new...You are just talking about the UP only...when ever it comes to the nation level you says leave it aside or forget it...Brother its good if you talking about the UP but at the same time you should not forget that scenario has changed and now time for a big leap...One should think globally and act locally but it seems that you are interested in opposite way....

Ankurbaliyan
August 24th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Hoshiar Singh Dahiya is a Param Vir Chakra (highest bravery honour) winner armyman and I think there are also 3 more Jats (belonging to Punjab). We have our own .............If yes according to you, then why there is no Brahmin or Yadav or Gurjar or Dalit regiment in this world?

There are 21 people who got Param Vir Chakra and Hoshiar Singh is one of them...but what about the 20 othere.. There are a named called Yogendra singh Yadav. Who also got the Param Vir Chakra. Does that mean he was not brave? One more thing to add on Both are from Grenadier and there is no Param Vir Chakra for JAT ragiment..so Can I conclude that JATs are not brave enough to get a single Param Vir Chakra in last 63 years….Dear think of again, Can bravery be compared with just getting Param Vir chakra? I am not happy that JATs joined the police and force that too 97% Jats gets entry from the GD…Condition of police and armyman is very pathetic…I will be happy to see JATs are taking top jobs in India and world…say how good it will be if we have a doctor, an engineers, IPS, IAS and rather then just armyman and police….This is not going to happen until we realize where we are and where we have to reach…..I don’t doubt that JATs can’t do it..they surely can do it but only if they will come out the kind of misconception they gets from people like you… I don’t not understand that why do you want that Yadav or Gurjet or Dalit should have their own regiment… Do you think that you are just to be compared with Yadav or Gurjet or Dalit…..”Kya Jatto ke itne bure din aagaye”….

I think you are living in your own created world of misconceptions. If world is changing ..................1894 China had been thrashed nicely by the Japanese. An ant had beaten the elephant. So you don't need to be too much impressed of the Chinese.

Let me make it cleared to you that I am not impressed with chinese at all. I am sorry to say but India could not develop itself as It could have done after independence...there are certain reasons for that and I am not going to discuss it here anymore...How many years it needed to change the history of a country like India...Had this country been in good hands we could have done far better than anyone else in the world...

In Tamilnadu, Jats may be wellknown but Tamils don't show it. As I have said all want to be respected, but not to respect. We don't know about any caste of Tamilnadu. Jats are best in world as they have a lot of qualities in them. As I have said they are dominant in many states (Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, Punjab), no other caste (excluding Thakurs to some extent) is dominant in so many regions/states and important thing is this that all these regions/states are highly productive, prosperous and well reputed. .............................Italians feel while talking about Italian mafias? If you don't agree then please tell me about some other caste which can claim to compete us in this concern. Western UP is a land where Lord Krishna was born. How many countries/states can claim to have such a region?

You had given so many critics or comments without being there I knew Tamil Nadu very well...and their caste system too..Iyer’s are there in domination.... and you don’t know them because you have not been there and they also do not know JATs because they have not been here and this is the reason that I had mention in my last post...JATs are known to only in Haryana,UP and Rajesthan... Probably we have to do a lot if you want that JATs should be known to them...For this we have to work together and buried our differences and then we will be able to show what our real strength...is... Though I am very young and have no right to compare with you, but want to tell you that ....I had the same thought like while I was a kid because I was grown up in the same atmosphere like yours. There is a adage: Ignorance is bliss......

Ankurbaliyan
August 24th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Actually I make your jinx come to end right now, though you are not going to agree with. .......................It is India, which is greatest. It is Jat, who are best in this world. If you don't agree, then tell me about some caste/race of India or world, which has so much qualities in them as much I have mentioned above.

Most of the Japanese people have guts to return their debt but the same can be question about India too...as per the latest information which I could get, every Indian has 30000 Rs debt and not .08 lacks. Let’s calculate as per the UN data provded, 50 % of the Indian population is below poverty line which means 50 corers people will not be able to returned their money...and average middle class Indian earn 1000-2000 PM which means 24000 Per year.. So he also will not be able to return the debt since their monthly income is far below the debt they have...but let’s take the new figure since 50% is not able to pay their debt which resulted to the 60000 Rs...You will not be surprise to this figure but the reality is that it doesn’t look big just because of the huge population we have...I am not saying that India can’t pay debt, of course it can...but there are many ifs and buts.....they have lends money and they are only going to pay how sure you are that they are not going to pay....Japanese are far richer even beyond your imaginations....For development people take debt and they return the interest and if they invest that money to get their country developed it is good for their citizen and not like India where people have enough money but they don’t want to invest it and rather block their money in gold cash....say if you have 100 rupees today and you keep in your home and take it after 10 years then you are devaluating the rupee value...this is what generally happened in India....but what is the use of storing the money...money has to be utilize intelligently..... and by the way Galib was an Indian.. :)

rkumar
August 24th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Don't really know how to respond to this thread.. If I go by some well known Jat traits this is how I grade them;

Hazir Jababi..... Top slot goes to Rohtak area in Haryana and Bawli-Baraut area in western UP..

If anyone has any doubts on this, please visit Bawli and the villages of Rohtak...

Let members grade jats according to other traits of Jats...
Bulandsahar Jats are mostly soft spoken and will have difficulty in dealing with "Khadi Bolli" jats from Sonipat, Rohtak and Baraut area. Most common image of Jat brand people have is of the Rohtak and Bawli jats. But then there are other Jats known for their own traits; like Anchaad and Bhainswal Jats for their silly acts. "Kudana ke Maalik Jat" for eating. Finally Jats are Jats, be they are from anywhere.. For me Bawali and Rohtak Jats are my favorite as I love their Hazir Jababi and their "Neekhdu jokes"...

RK^2

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Let me bring in to your notice that Japanese, Americans, British or Chinese don’t have any caste system. I suggest you to know more about the world because that will be possible for us to have a healthy discussion.

How can you say so? Certainly there are caste like social differences in other forms in all parts of the world. For your kind information the main castes of Japan were Samurai and peasants. America have whites and negros conflicts, Britain have had Catholics and Protestants' conflicts in past. In China about 45% are Budhist and others are devided in many castes including Muslims. So your these lines are not correct. You should paste some link to support what have you said. Here is the link in my support :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste#In_East_Asia

I agree you have given me here some 20 names but I am damn sure even indian will not be knowing all the names which you have sought...Though I know most of them...as per me from your list I can say there are 7 people which can be counted as a world famous personality... Let me tell you somthing about the world know personality who are non Jats....(Please be noted my intention is not to hurts JATs felling this is because of the discussion)

Jats are not on the mercy of someone. You please go ahead, but with some back-up in your support. Indira Gandhi was a world famous personality, but many didn't know even in India about her, even when she was on peak. There are not all educated, so it is useless to expect all to know all. There would be many in India right now, who don't know about even P.M. Manmohan Singh or cricketet Sachin Tendulkar. It doesn't mean these are not world famous personalities.

Kayastha in India are have lots of personality...lets begin...[/FONT][/COLOR] Dr Rajendra Prasad rose to become the first President of the Republic of India. Dr. Ganesh Prasad. Dr Sampurnanand was the first Chief Minister of U.P. and Governor of Rajasthan, besides being a literary figure. Jayaprakash Narayan brought down Indira Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose fought the British rule militarily. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar, Satyendra Nath Bose and Jagdish Chandra Bose were eminent scientists. Munshi Prem Chand, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Satyendra Chandra Mitra a freedom fighter, Raghupat Sahai "Firaque" Gorakhpuri, Dr Vrindavan Lal Verma, Dr. Ram Kumar Verma, Mahadevi Varma, Kamla Chaudhury, Dr Dharm Vir Bharti and Bhagavati Charan Verma have been men of letters. Swami Vivekanand and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi were philosophers. Alakh Kumar Sinha was the first Indian Inspector-General of Police., S.K. Sinha, PVSM, has served as Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Governor of Assam and Governor of Jammu & Kashmir.Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan Sinha have excelled in the film world, Raju Srivastava have done best in the field of Comedy, Mukesh, Sonu Nigam in the world of music, and Nirmala Srivastava, Ambarish Srivastava is a prominent architectural engineer as well as a prominent poet, Vikas Swarup, the author of Q&A (adapted as the Oscar winning film "Slumdog Millionaire") and Six Suspects, and a career Indian Diplomat, is from a prominent Kayastha family of Allahabad.

What do you want me to do? Should I get even all Haryana Chief Ministers and Randeep Hudda like actors counted to you? How many of abovewritten names are world famous? OK all names are, but what about dominance? Where do Kayasthas have dominance? OK if there are some states (though there is none) under their dominance, then are those states/regions as prosperous and productive as ours? Why haven't they produced world level cricketer or other player? Still do you think they can emulates Jats? Your abovewritten lines are just laughabe, so I am laughing...ha...ha...ha.

[LEFT][COLOR=#3e3e3e][FONT=Century]Very well said UP is a huge state...so no caste domination in UP...Yadavs have domination in eastern UP this is the fact you must know...and if you don’t know then I would suggest you to change the news paper and will request you to go though some of the eastern news paper....I think you are reading the Amarujala which is published from Meerut...this may be the only reason that you are not aware of....If you want I can suggest you few materials about eastern UP....Hope you will not mind my suggestions....

Your these lines also don't have any link to back-up you. I have read nowhere that eastern UP is Yadav dominant. I request others here to give some link, mentioning eastern UP Yadav dominant. Actually, Yadavs are not dominant in eastern UP. Thakurs, Brahmins and Kayasthas are also in plenty there. And OK, I agree that Yadavs are dominant there (though they are not), but still they can't emulate the Jats. What about Haryana and Rajasthan? Now you can say Bihar is also Yadav dominant (ho...ho...ho...what a joke), but still they can't emulate the Jats. If you make them dominant in some third state too, still they can't emulate the Jats as their these 'dominant' regions are not as productive as of the Jats. If world level personalities are concerned, they Yadavs will stand nowhere before the Jats, so you should have compared other qualities too here.

do you know why Bhagat singh was so popular revolutionary leader ? Bhagat singh was popular because he studded all the revolutions which world had gone through...and had he been in the same thoughts like you thinking that he is a JAT and he is the most infolutenary person...He would not have been the what he is today....awareness is more important than intelligence...and my request you to work on awareness...

How can you say that I am an illiterate person, who knows nothing about this world. Chandrashekhar Azad or Mangal Pandey and many others were also very popular revolutionary and I think they hadn't studied so much as Bhagat Singh had, so your these lines are just off the topic and making no sense in this discussion.

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 12:44 AM
My dear brother.....I hope you know nothing about the word smart..but I am here to help you out..Smart does not mean beautiful...which I can sense form your talk...Smart does not mean looking good...a person who does not have mind and have good looks can he be smart? Of course not....Hope you will revisit your smart definition again...

You didn't help in real. A person who doesn't have mind and have good looks he is smarter than that person who doesn't have both mind and good looks. Am I wrong? A person who doesn't have good looks, but has mind, then it doesn't mean he is smart. That person is smarter than such person who has both mind and good looks. How can you say that Jats are less intelligent than others? To be black doesn't mean that such person has good mind. How can you say so?

If you are talking about the war...then Let me tell you I don’t fell proud to know this, that most of them were JATs...I would have feel proud if there would have been less number of died JATs. That could have been the symbol of our bravery...now what we can say from this that...We are brave because we lost most number of JATs brother..

We won that Kargil war (though you don't think so and you think that we lost that war), but OK. When death is before, many opt to flee away. To sacrifice is very painful and only braves can tolerate that pain. I hope you got what I want to convey. If we lost most number, then we have right to use it to declare ourselves braves.

I had studied the economics along with statistics, what so ever you had mention even a 5th standard kid knew this...what’s special you had mentioned...Nothing new I could find which I can consider as though new...You are just talking about the UP only...when ever it comes to the nation level you says leave it aside or forget it...Brother its good if you talking about the UP but at the same time you should not forget that scenario has changed and now time for a big leap...One should think globally and act locally but it seems that you are interested in opposite way...

You had said in your post that Jats are not different than others. I ask you if you had read the Economics with Statistics, then why didn't you get this that all 3 most productive regions in India have something common and that is the word 'Jat'. What scenario has changed now? Which other new region has added to these 3 regions? If it is so, then do you have some link to back you up? If not, then you shouldn't be just empty talks.

vijay
August 25th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Lekin Uppu yahan par kayi log ye kehte hain ki Dharmendra Jat nahi hai..Aapke pass koi information hai is baare mei.

Dharmendra Singh Deol is undoubtly a Jat who belongs to village Lalton ( 10 KM from Luddiana ). His cousin Virendra was also a well known Actor. ( I wonder if people at Japanese island knows each and everything).

Dharmendra won a filmfare best face contest in early 70's and got recognition in Bombay Film Industry. He never looked back and achieved whatever he wished for. In 1980, he was nominated among the 10 most smartest actors all across the world by Hollywood. If any Indian pretends to be unaware of the facts then he must check his General Knowledge before commenting here.

vijay
August 25th, 2010, 01:11 AM
I am tired of these "UP people please excuse" type inferiority complex threads.

Don't you have any other topic to discuss ?

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 02:59 AM
There are 21 people who got Param Vir Chakra and Hoshiar Singh is one of them...but what about the 20 othere.. There are a named called Yogendra singh Yadav. Who also got the Param Vir Chakra. Does that mean he was not brave? One more thing to add on Both are from Grenadier and there is no Param Vir Chakra for JAT ragiment..so Can I conclude that JATs are not brave enough to get a single Param Vir Chakra in last 63 years….Dear think of again, Can bravery be compared with just getting Param Vir chakra?

No, bravery can't be compared with just getting Param Vir chakra, but why are you neglecting this fact here that we had been famous warriors in pre-independence era too. I don't know how much it is true, but in history we fought many wars with Mahmud Ghaznavi and Mohammad Ghori was killed by the Khokhars (a Jat clan). We have been counted in top 4 forces of medieval India. To have a regiment on the caste's name is no easy. Yes, there is some 'Yadav' and 'Pandey' in those 21, but they have never been counted among the brave castes of India. I don't want to say, but Yadavs had helped Mughal emperor Humayun in war against Shershah Suri in 1540 and as a gift Humayun had given Ahirwal (an area in Haryana) to the Yadavs and that is why Yadavs are supposed to be Muslims' wellwishers. And you are comparing such fellows to the Jats. Whole world knows Jats are brave or not, so reality is not going to change with your such meaningless logics.

I am not happy that JATs joined the police and force that too 97% Jats gets entry from the GD…Condition of police and armyman is very pathetic…I will be happy to see JATs are taking top jobs in India and world…

So you don't want Jats to be soldiers...hmmm it means you want such jobs to be filled by the Dalits, Yadavs, Brahmins and others....hmmm so you want India to be weak militarily. If Jats will not be in Police, then our dominance in Police will be lost in our regions and we will have to suffer. Remember one thing if all will be officers and no one will be soldier, then it is not a good notion.

say how good it will be if we have a doctor, an engineers, IPS, IAS and rather then just armyman and police….This is not going to happen until we realize where we are and where we have to reach…..I don’t doubt that JATs can’t do it..they surely can do it but only if they will come out the kind of misconception they gets from people like you…

If all start succeeding in becoming doctors, engineers, IPS and IAS, then such profession will be meaningless. You must know the rule of Economics 'If supply increases, demands decreases and if supply decreases, demand increases'. You can take the word 'demand' as importance. You have said in your earlier posts that Jats are not different from the others, which means they are not different from the Dalits even. You have given no logic to prove your this thought and contrarily you are blaming it on me to have misconceptions. You still haven't named any caste in world, which has so much qualities in them as Jats have.

I don’t not understand that why do you want that Yadav or Gurjet or Dalit should have their own regiment… Do you think that you are just to be compared with Yadav or Gurjet or Dalit…..”Kya Jatto ke itne bure din aagaye”….

On one hand you are trying to prove the Yadavs and other castes competent to the Jats and on the other hand you yourself are saying "क्या जाटों के इतने बुरे दिन आ गए." I don't want others to have regiment on their name (in fact, I am no one to wish so), reality is this that they have failed to do so. They haven't done something such great that a regiment should be given their name. Jats have done so and that's why they are different from the others.

Let me make it cleared to you that I am not impressed with chinese at all. I am sorry to say but India could not develop itself as It could have done after independence...there are certain reasons for that and I am not going to discuss it here anymore...How many years it needed to change the history of a country like India...Had this country been in good hands we could have done far better than anyone else in the world...

We are also doing good. We have been dominating the Chinese culturally since the centuries. About 45% Chinese believe in Budhism and Lord Buddha was an Indian.

You had given so many critics or comments without being there I knew Tamil Nadu very well...and their caste system too..Iyer’s are there in domination.... and you don’t know them because you have not been there and they also do not know JATs because they have not been here and this is the reason that I had mention in my last post...JATs are known to only in Haryana,UP and Rajesthan...

All know about the Jats, but they don't show it. Do you think that some different history is taught in South Indian schools. Are Jats not mentioned in the history books there? If Jats are in Indian history books, then how can you say that Jats are known in Haryana, UP and Rajasthan only. Again you are talking without any logic or back-up in your support.

Probably we have to do a lot if you want that JATs should be known to them...For this we have to work together and buried our differences and then we will be able to show what our real strength...is... Though I am very young and have no right to compare with you, but want to tell you that ....I had the same thought like while I was a kid because I was grown up in the same atmosphere like yours. There is a adage: Ignorance is bliss......

You have grown up, but if your this growth has taught you only this that Jats are no different than even Kayasthas, Yadavs and all others, then I should say that you have failed to prove your point. You haven't told me the name of any caste, which has so much qualities in them as the Jats have in them. You are just trying to shut my mouth up with your meaningless logics. All Indians are my brothers and I don't have any bad feeling for any of the Indians, but they can't be compared equal to the Jats, because they haven't performed like the Jats.

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Most of the Japanese people have guts to return their debt but the same can be question about India too...as per the latest information which I could get, every Indian has 30000 Rs debt and not .08 lacks.

I don't know from where have you got this information. Can you paste any link here that every Indian has 30,000 Rs. debt? I have the link in my support :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Let’s calculate as per the UN data provded, 50 % of the Indian population is below poverty line which means 50 corers people will not be able to returned their money...and average middle class Indian earn 1000-2000 PM which means 24000 Per year.. So he also will not be able to return the debt since their monthly income is far below the debt they have...but let’s take the new figure since 50% is not able to pay their debt which resulted to the 60000 Rs...You will not be surprise to this figure but the reality is that it doesn’t look big just because of the huge population we have...I am not saying that India can’t pay debt, of course it can...but there are many ifs and buts.....

UN doesn't know about the Indians. An Indian is above poverty line and yet he gets BPL card and that's why he comes in the list of BPL population. You yourself have calculated that each Indian has to pay the debt of 30,000 Rs., but you haven't proved so. So all your these calculations are useless untill you paste any link here in your support. India have more billionaires (49) than Japan (22). See this link and then say where is India and where is Japan:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_US_dollar_billi onaires

they have lends money and they are only going to pay how sure you are that they are not going to pay....Japanese are far richer even beyond your imaginations....
For development people take debt and they return the interest and if they invest that money to get their country developed it is good for their citizen and not like India where people have enough money but they don’t want to invest it and rather block their money in gold cash....say if you have 100 rupees today and you keep in your home and take it after 10 years then you are devaluating the rupee value...this is what generally happened in India....but what is the use of storing the money...money has to be utilize intelligently..... and by the way Galib was an Indian.. :)

You are absolutely right, but not practical. No country clears its debts. When things run out of the control, then such countries go bankrupt and if mostly influential countries of the world find themselves unable to pay even interest then the world war begins. After the second world war USA usurped all its debts. Japan's population is around 12.74 crores. All Indians are not poor and more than 12.74 crores people are as rich in India as the Japanis. As you have seen, India have more than double billionaires in comparison with Japan. Japan consider Lord Buddha (an Indian) their father, so they are nothing to the Indians and that's why it doesn't have any importance which country Ghalib belonged to.

vicky84
August 25th, 2010, 06:53 AM
If all start succeeding in becoming doctors, engineers, IPS and IAS, then such profession will be meaningless. You must know the rule of Economics 'If supply increases, demands decreases and if supply decreases, demand increases'. You can take the word 'demand' as importance. You have said in your earlier posts that Jats are not different from the others, which means they are not different from the Dalits even. You have given no logic to prove your this thought and contrarily you are blaming it on me to have misconceptions. You still haven't named any caste in world, which has so much qualities in them as Jats have.

Uppu bhai, Jats ke doctors, engineer, IAS baane se ye profession meaningless kaise honge..Vacancies to utni hi rahengi..Ya Jats ke liye special Vacancies hongi.
For example, har saal, Civil Services mei IAS ki 70 vacancies hain. Aur maan lo un 70 vacancies mei sabhi Jat selected hote hain. To ye profession meaningless kaise honge. Meaningless jab ho sakte hain, jab IAS ki vacancies badhe Jaaton ke aane se..70 ki bajaye wo 1000 ho jaye. To bhai aapka rule : 'If supply increases, demands decreases and if supply decreases, demand increases' to yahan fit nahi baith raha :D .. Haan vaise UPSC ne badhahi hain IPS ki seats is baar because of growing need of nation.. Like to tackle Naxal problem. But thats not because of Jats :D Thats beacuse of Naxals.. I hope koi Maoist supporter is baat par argue na kare :D

PS: Sorry Uppu to barge into the discussion. I could not stop myself writing here.

vicky84
August 25th, 2010, 07:10 AM
You didn't help in real. A person who doesn't have mind and have good looks he is smarter than that person who doesn't have both mind and good looks. Am I wrong?

Uppu bhai than that person is Handsome not Smart :D

A person who doesn't have good looks, but has mind, then it doesn't mean he is smart.

Uppu bhai that mean he is smart :D Smart means intelligence. Not Handsome :D

That person is smarter than such person who has both mind and good looks. How can you say that Jats are less intelligent than others? To be black doesn't mean that such person has good mind. How can you say so?

I can't answer these questions..I am helpless :D :D :D

PS: Sorry Uppu to barge into the discussion. I could not stop myself writing here.

sunillathwal
August 25th, 2010, 12:10 PM

SmaarT Boiii (Ajit's style)

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 02:28 PM
@ Atish

आई.ए.एस. या आई.पी.एस. के बारे में तो ऐसा कहा जा सकता है कि उनके लिए जगह कहां से बनेगी, लेकिन डॉक्टरों और इंजिनियरों के बारे में नहीं. डॉक्टरी करो और कहीं भी क्लिनिक खोल लो, काम की कोई कमी नहीं है, बल्कि उलटे इस पूरी दुनिया में डॉक्टरों की भारी कमी है. इंजिनियरों की भी इस पूरी दुनिया में भारी कमी है और उनके लिए भी काम की कोई कमी नहीं है, बशर्ते कि काबिल हों.
मेरे ख्याल से 'smart' का एक मतलब 'good looking' भी होता है. 'Smart' शब्द स्त्री-पुरुषों, दोनों के लिए चल जाएगा, लेकिन 'Handsome' केवल पुरुषों के लिए चलेगा. Correct me if I am wrong.

vicky84
August 25th, 2010, 02:44 PM
@ Atish

आई.ए.एस. या आई.पी.एस. के बारे में तो ऐसा कहा जा सकता है कि उनके लिए जगह कहां से बनेगी, लेकिन डॉक्टरों और इंजिनियरों के बारे में नहीं. डॉक्टरी करो और कहीं भी क्लिनिक खोल लो, काम की कोई कमी नहीं है, बल्कि उलटे इस पूरी दुनिया में डॉक्टरों की भारी कमी है. इंजिनियरों की भी इस पूरी दुनिया में भारी कमी है और उनके लिए भी काम की कोई कमी नहीं है, बशर्ते कि काबिल हों.
मेरे ख्याल से 'smart' का एक मतलब 'good looking' भी होता है. 'Smart' शब्द स्त्री-पुरुषों, दोनों के लिए चल जाएगा, लेकिन 'Handsome' केवल पुरुषों के लिए चलेगा. Correct me if I am wrong.

Uppu even if you talk about doctors or engineers, Lets say we have 1000 jobs for doctors and 1000 for Engineers. And all those vacancies get filled by Jats, would that going to harm the reputation of those jobs. Would not you feel proud of that? Would that going to harm Jat as a community we proud of?

The word 'Smart' is used for 'intelligence' as an adjective. This word is used for people having quick intelligence, quick witted not for "Looks". I have used handsome in my reply because you were talking about "Male". As you have used "He" in your reply to one of the post. Hope that helps :)

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Uppu even if you talk about doctors or engineers, Lets say we have 1000 jobs for doctors and 1000 for Engineers. And all those vacancies get filled by Jats, would that going to harm the reputation of those jobs. Would not you feel proud of that? Would that going to harm Jat as a community we proud of?

The word 'Smart' is used for 'intelligence' as an adjective. This word is used for people having quick intelligence, quick witted not for "Looks". I have used handsome in my reply because you were talking about "Male". As you have used "He" in your reply to one of the post. Hope that helps :)

Why do you always take the things in pretext of 'jobs'. Docter means a person, who knows the work of treating others' ailments, engineer means a person, who knows the work of machines (or in whichever stream one has done engineering; electric, computer or whatever). Doctor can open a clinic anywhere. In each part of the world people fall ill. Suppose there are a lot of doctors in some hospital and outside the hospital many doctors are in que to apply for the job, then the doctors of that hospital will lose reputation. If we have a number of clinics in our locality, then the doctors of my area will not have such reputation, what they could have if they were in quantity of 1 or 2. Same thing is applied with the engineers. There are a lot of work for the engineers in private sector. If they go more than the demand, then they will sure lose the reputation. The employer will threat them to sack, to give less money, if engineers will protest then employer will not hesitate to fire them, because there are a lot of engineers in que outside his office. Why do labours have no reputation? Because there are a lot of people to do the labour work. That's what I meant.

By the way I didn't use the word 'smart' only for male Jats. I used that word for all (even kids). In conversation I think 'he' is used if all kind of persons are concerned. And in dictionary I found a lot of meanings of 'smart'. Yes I agree what definition you have given for this word, but do you think that 'handsome' word can be used for even a kid? 'This kid is very handsome', do you think it's ok? If you still not content, then I request all to read the word 'smart' in my above posts as 'good looking, fair coloured, handsome, beautiful and attractive'.:)

Some meanings of 'smart' as per the dictionary::D

स्मार्ट, चतुर, चालाक, बांका, छैला, बुद्धिमान, बना-ठना, अच्छा, कड़ा, चुस्त, जोरदार, ताजा, तीक्ष्ण, तीखा, नया, फुर्तीला, फैशनेबल
http://www.shabdkosh.com/s?e=smart&f=0&t=0&l=hi

vicky84
August 25th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Why do you always take the things in pretext of 'jobs'. Docter means a person, who knows the work of treating others' ailments, engineer means a person, who knows the work of machines (or in whichever stream one has done engineering; electric, computer or whatever). Doctor can open a clinic anywhere. In each part of the world people fall ill. Suppose there are a lot of doctors in some hospital and outside the hospital many doctors are in que to apply for the job, then the doctors of that hospital will lose reputation. If we have a number of clinics in our locality, then the doctors of my area will not have such reputation, what they could have if they were in quantity of 1 or 2. Same thing is applied with the engineers. There are a lot of work for the engineers in private sector. If they go more than the demand, then they will sure lose the reputation. The employer will threat them to sack, to give less money, if engineers will protest then employer will not hesitate to fire them, because there are a lot of engineers in que outside his office. Why do labours have no reputation? Because there are a lot of people to do the labour work. That's what I meant.

Jeezzz...That's cheating Uppu. :D.. Just a quick one? Is that demand decreased due to more Jats got into those professions? I am really confused here :D

By the way I didn't use the word 'smart' only for male Jats. I used that word for all (even kids). In conversation I think 'he' is used if all kind of persons are concerned. And in dictionary I found a lot of meanings of 'smart'. Yes I agree what definition you have given for this word, but do you think that 'handsome' word can be used for even a kid? 'This kid is very handsome', do you think it's ok? If you still not content, then I request all to read the word 'smart' in my above posts as 'good looking, fair coloured, handsome, beautiful and attractive'.:)

Some meanings of 'smart' as per the dictionary::D

स्मार्ट, चतुर, चालाक, बांका, छैला, बुद्धिमान, बना-ठना, अच्छा, कड़ा, चुस्त, जोरदार, ताजा, तीक्ष्ण, तीखा, नया, फुर्तीला, फैशनेबल
http://www.shabdkosh.com/s?e=smart&f=0&t=0&l=hi

Uppu thats again cheating :D

Uppu one more question..So when we talk in general about people, we use "He" to define people :D.

prashantacmet
August 25th, 2010, 05:02 PM
[SIZE=3]There are 21 people who got Param Vir Chakra and Hoshiar Singh is one of them...but what about the 20 othere.. There are a named called Yogendra singh Yadav[/COLOR]. Who also got the Param Vir Chakra. Does that mean he was not brave? One more thing to add on Both are from Grenadier and there is no Param Vir Chakra for JAT ragiment..so Can I conclude that JATs are not brave enough to get a single Param Vir Chakra in last 63 years….Dear think of again, Can bravery be compared with just getting Param Vir chakra? I am not happy that JATs joined the police and force that too 97% Jats gets entry from the GD…

Abdul hameed was a muslim jat
Nirmal Jeetsingh Sekhon was a sikh jatt
So now count of parm veer chakra winners is 3 ...

upendersingh
August 25th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Jeezzz...That's cheating Uppu. :D.. Just a quick one? Is that demand decreased due to more Jats got into those professions? I am really confused here :D

If Jats will not be soldiers, then there will be decrease in warrior and brave soldiers and if other warrior castes (Thakurs, Marathas etc.) too start following the Jats, then there will be serious shortage of brave soldiers. This condition will not be good for the country as other non-warrior castes are not confident and brave enough to face the enemy. The whole world has not developed so much that all war shall be fought with technology only. The same thing applies with the Police jobs. They are constables and Inspectors, who face the attack of criminals while trying to nab them. It needs courage, bravery, might and confidence to do so. Different people have different capabilities. To expect all to become officers is not a good idea. Others' views may differ though.

Uppu thats again cheating :D

Uppu one more question..So when we talk in general about people, we use "He" to define people :D.

OK, fill in the blank given below:

An honest officer knows very well, what .... has to do if ..... is offered bribe.

I will fill it as:
An honest officer knows very well, what he has to do if he is offered bribe.

What would you fill? Keep in mind that officer may be both male and female.:D

vicky84
August 25th, 2010, 06:59 PM
If Jats will not be soldiers, then there will be decrease in warrior and brave soldiers and if other warrior castes (Thakurs, Marathas etc.) too start following the Jats, then there will be serious shortage of brave soldiers. This condition will not be good for the country as other non-warrior castes are not confident and brave enough to face the enemy. The whole world has not developed so much that all war shall be fought with technology only. The same thing applies with the Police jobs. They are constables and Inspectors, who face the attack of criminals while trying to nab them. It needs courage, bravery, might and confidence to do so. Different people have different capabilities. To expect all to become officers is not a good idea. Others' views may differ though.

Ok Uppu. This is a serious one. No more fun :D. We had so many warriors. We are proud of them. We had war with our neighbours. We lost so many Jat brave soldiers for our country. I am really proud of our contribution. What did we get at the end? Tell me for one lost life, what we had? Those Jats soldiers who lost their lives for the country, what they got at the end? What about those policemen who get killed because of naxals? What they get at the end? What their families get at the end? You will now start questioning about my patriotism. I am with you. But just tell me one thing; even we had so many sacrifices I really get surprised when I read on JL wiki about history of Jats. One of the line says “The Jats have a proud history, but no historian.” We have done hard yards, and we don’t have historian. Though we had so many people in our history, like Mahatma Gandhi who lead our nation, and there were many brave people like Subash Chandra Bose. I do not question their integrity, patriotism. They were good in their jobs. We are as a nation still proud of them. We had Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, and Raj Guru. Did not they sacrifice their lives for the country? Because their approach was different they are not recognized as Gandhi and Nehru are, around the world. They fought for our nation, we do not see any Bhagat Singh pariyojna in our country, like we do see so many other priyojnas of Gandhi’ s. Gandhi family is still ruling us since we got our independence. What about the families of Bhagat Singh, Sukh dev, Raj Guru. Because their approach was violent, they are not recognised? May be? Because they fought like soldiers or policemen? May be? Now let’s imagine, we (Jats) get into top jobs, to rule our nation. Would not that make any contribution to our nation? Let’s say we have honest Jat officers in bureaucracy like IAS and top officers in Army and in politics. Are not they going to contribute to our nation? Are they going to harm our nation? Don’t we deserve ourselves to be recorded in history pages? I do agree with you that if all Jats get into top jobs then who is going to fill other jobs. Well that’s not feasible. That’s not going to happen. The idea is let’s get more and more talented Jat people into top Jobs and let’s utilize that talent to serve our nation if we consider Jats as superior over other castes. Being in top jobs will effectively utilize our talent than being a soldier.

OK, fill in the blank given below:

An honest officer knows very well, what .(She)... has to do if ..(She)... is offered bribe.

I will fill it as:
An honest officer knows very well, what he has to do if he is offered bribe.

What would you fill? Keep in mind that officer may be both male and female.:D

hahaha Uppu.. I dont want to attend this class :D. No i don't.. I am serious :D

Samarkadian
August 26th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Dear All,
Today I am going to discuss with you some facts which I noticed over a period of time, I explore the jatland while I had some free time to and when I am not busy with my research. My eyes glitters and my heart throbs whenever the word JAT comes to me. I feel proud to be JAT but sometime I fell that why would one feels proud to be JAT? What kind of special talent do we have to be feel proud of? How do we are different from others and how can we make a difference to be a JAT?. We are so divided and have plenty of differences among us. So, can one be proud of called onself JAT?. I think no one. I noticed that Haryana JATs feels superior to Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. Haryana JATs had written so many times that “UP Jats please excuse us”. Do we have brotherhood among us?. As per me, being a human first, I will say everyone is equal and we all have to be consider the same either Haryana or UP or Rajasthan. We have to change the mentality of the people who think in opposite way. Since who are all against, they are also our brothers and Uncles. We can’t survive without the unity. We have to have unity among us being diversify. Time has asked for the change and nothing can be done without being united, Why one feels superior then other just based on the birthplace where one was born. One person can be great just based on its deeds. Its gives me lots of pain whenever I encountered the sentence “Please excuse us”. If someone has some kind of hostility then he must sought the reason for that and even if one may have reason what does that mean. Does that mean that you want to go ahead alone without correcting the fault of your brother? We all together is a like a body and what must be done when a part of body get infected. Infected body part has to be treated and not to cut and thrown away. I know, I will be criticize after writing this just because fortunately I am too from Uttar Pradesh but had I been from Haryana, I would have done the same. I am damn sure that even there will be differences in among Haryana too. We have to stand together and burry all the differences all together and try to set example for others so that they can say look JATs are coming….

You feel too much and think very less. Nature has not made *everyone* equal. Stop beliveing in this media propagated myth of ^All are equal^. Nature had made things according to Her plan not according to the petty thoughts of humanity.

Why you need to prove to others that you are coming or Jats are coming? Approve yourself first and then dont care what others think of it. Other's mentality is their own problem/insecurity/jealousy not ours. We don't need to change because *they* think opposite of us.

Ankur look for a self-esteem booster seminar in and around Tokyo.