PDA

View Full Version : Jat's the way to do it as Indians gear up for rugby, even Aussie do agree !!

cooljat
October 5th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Found an interesting link regarding Rugby scene in India and its a pleasant surprise that even author also swear by Jat's power and aggressive nature .. have a look --

http://www.smh.com.au/commonwealth-games-2010/comm-games-news/jats-the-way-to-do-it-as-indians-gear-up-for-rugby-20100930-15z9g.html

''There was a shortage of players so I was asked to go to the pubs and look for big guys,'' recalls Kuldeep Bist, coach of the Delhi Hurricanes rugby club and a veteran of 11 internationals for India. ''I look for players from the Jat community. They are known for their aggressive nature. They speak very roughly. They are good at tackles but [are] missing [a rugby] brain.''

The day is not far when we ll triumph in the world of Rugby, godspeed !!

Cheers
Jit

ravinderjeet
October 6th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Found an interesting link regarding Rugby scene in India and its a pleasant surprise that even author also swear by Jat's power and aggressive nature .. have a look --

http://www.smh.com.au/commonwealth-games-2010/comm-games-news/jats-the-way-to-do-it-as-indians-gear-up-for-rugby-20100930-15z9g.html

''There was a shortage of players so I was asked to go to the pubs and look for big guys,'' recalls Kuldeep Bist, coach of the Delhi Hurricanes rugby club and a veteran of 11 internationals for India. ''I look for players from the Jat community. They are known for their aggressive nature. They speak very roughly. They are good at tackles but [are] missing [a rugby] brain.''

The day is not far when we ll triumph in the world of Rugby, godspeed !!

Cheers
Jit

bhai jattan ney to saare-a jhandey gaadey sein.me to nu kahu su ak har gaam mey ek school ki gel ak stadiumk bhi honaa chaahiye.aade mumbai me saarey centeral govt dept. mey sports kotey me 90% jat aawein sein haryana punjab tein.par ek baat se koye saarthak baat karan ki bajaay jat chuingam pe lath bajaan laagrey sein eki taagey pe.

AnkurMalik
October 6th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Congratulations to all Jats. Keep it up.

Saharan1628
November 7th, 2010, 06:11 PM
burrraaaaaaaaa.........yo se chorra JAAT ka......JATS THE WAY..great article

thukrela
October 20th, 2011, 07:24 PM
super duper like!! !!