PDA

View Full Version : CH. Charan singh ji

ravisinghsihag
October 8th, 2010, 04:37 PM
I ask a simple question to all of you, why CH. CHARAN SINGH JI does not awarded by BHARAT RATAN ...whyyyyy whyyy..??????????????????(he was a freedom fighter and he was also a one and only farmer leader in India.

ravinderjeet
October 8th, 2010, 06:54 PM
I ask a simple question to all of you, why CH. CHARAN SINGH JI does not awarded by BHARAT RATAN ...whyyyyy whyyy..??????????????????(he was a freedom fighter and he was also a one and only farmer leader in India.

pahalam to aapkaa poll galat s.dusri baat yaa s ak jat bahot pasand kiye jaatey hein jin ko jatton ke baarey mein pataa s.wey khoob izzat krey sein.bhaaman baaniye er bhaapey jaltey hein jatton sey.

VPannu
October 9th, 2010, 03:40 AM
kon hai bhai tu?

ravisinghsihag
October 11th, 2010, 07:43 PM
sir ji to aaj tak ekk bhi jat ko pm(rajasthan) main cm or president or bady pad kyonn nahii miltyyy

skfauj
October 20th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I have said this at other topics and will repeat here that we will not get any respect, fame, higher post etc. until we shed our image as farmers and continue to consider ourselves as Jats. We are Aryans - the rulers, kshatriyas who should now get organised under a leadership and remove evils, corruption in the society and make our country 'Bharat' strong. We should not ask or wait for some one to give us respect or higher post. We have to be powerful and organised. Respect comes only from power and this will not happen until we continue to call ourselves as Jats or farmers.

gathwal
October 20th, 2010, 01:45 PM
it's all due to the attitude which mostly the jat youth bear.This is of no doubt that jats are courageous;but that doesn't mean to show warriorness n valour everywhere.We should not overshadow other castes n communities.Doing this we can eradicate jealous from other people's mind upto some extent.Rest is the matter of honours/awards;it's not good which is happening.One of the many things we can do is to put all efforts in our respective fields .After all it is quoted that-----------------
'FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE'