PDA

View Full Version : Access to forum leaders

annch
October 8th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Satyeshwar,

Could you please advise which forum leader has what access to the members' information like registration/profile details, mails, private messages/ chat?

Thanks

annch
October 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
If not Satyeshwar, can any other MOD/Editor/Admin reply to this thread?

vicky84
October 11th, 2010, 08:16 AM
I am also interested in this information. It would be great if some moderator come forward and explain the privacy of member's information on JL.

Thanks

singhvp
October 11th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Yes. It is important to know. It would be appreciated if the necessary information is made available.

satyenderdeswal
October 11th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Jab koi post moderate karni hoti hai to itna quick response hota hai moderators ka, per koi query ho to koi reply nahi...
Aur agar reason jan na ho post edit karney ka to mail nahi jati unke pas..

moderators are not accessible on JL..

VPannu
October 11th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Jab koi post moderate karni hoti hai to itna quick response hota hai moderators ka, per koi query ho to koi reply nahi...
kattii khari baat bhai. nu ki nu se jamma.

annch
October 12th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Thanks Atish, VP Sir, Satyender, Vivek for supporting this thread.

It would be nice if other members could also come forward and state if they would like to know how private is their "private" information, thank you.

malikdeepak1
October 12th, 2010, 07:53 AM

Kati Bhinn ki Bhinn bhai! Even I'm keen to know how much privacy do I enjoy on JL? :)

rekharathee
October 12th, 2010, 09:28 AM
Admin/Mods ki khamoshi nahi shaenge....nahi sahenge...:P

yudhvirmor
October 12th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I am also keen to know how Jatland Admins are safeguarding my personal information. However, I never found any privacy statement on Jatland. So, I kept my password very generic :)

anilsangwan
October 12th, 2010, 09:49 AM
मका मेने भी थोड़ी सी जानकारी चाहिए -

१. एक मेम्बर के द्वारा दुसरे मेम्बर के इन्बोक्स में भेजे गए प्राईवेट मेस्सेज.... क्या moderators इनको पढ़ सकते हैं...? या फिर सुपर-moderator का concept है.... मतलब की कुछ ख़ास मोडे ही पढ़ सकते हैं .... सभी नहीं.....

२. यदि उपर वाली query का जवाब हाँ है तो क्या इन्बोक्स से डिलीट किये हुए mesg भी पढ़े जा सकते हैं......

yudhvirmor
October 12th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Leele message ki toh dekhi jagi.. dikhaye kade password excel sheet peh import hoo jate hoon :D

bharti
October 12th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Dear fellow members,
Since the Opening post was addressed to Satyeshwar, it would not be correct for any other Mod/Admin to reply to this query.
Satyeshwar is away and members should have some patience to wait till he returns and clears all doubts.

Here at this point I would only say that had privacy been such an issue, I myself would not have stayed here this long.( This statement is in the capacity of a Member, not Admin).

This thread is being closed till Satyeshwar returns and responds.

regards,
bharti.

satyeshwar
October 12th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Folks,
I was and still am on vacation for this week so I apologize for the delay in responding back to this thread.
When you open up an account with any site, some service men and women are chartered to maintain the site. This is true for your email accounts as well. Theoretically, they have access to all your data. Services like Gmail scan your emails and provide relevant advertisements.
Having provided this background information for analogical purposes, we take privacy very seriously! We have several tiers of privilege.

Profile details that you make public, can obviously be accessed by all members. Non members of the site will not be able to access a member's profile.
All moderators can ban/unban people in chat as well as the main site. A couple of moderators can read chat logs.
Private messages can only be accessed by me.

-Satyeshwar

lalit_nashier
October 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM
We have several tiers of privilege.

Non members of the site will not be able to access a member's profile.

A couple of moderators can read chat logs.

Private messages can only be accessed by me.

-Satyeshwar

I think that's all we wanted to know :-)

annch
October 15th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Satyeshwar,

Appreciate you taking out time from your vacation to reply to this thread, thank you. This info is not available anywhere on JL. Can your post be included as JL privacy policy/ statement for the new/ existing members in the Member Agreement?

There would not be anyone on JL with any issues regarding you having access to their info.
Also, we respect your judgement call and decision on appointing a person as a Editor /Moderator/ Administrator. However, do you think it would be easier for members to place their trust in an editor/ admin or a moderator if profiles of people in these roles are provided on the website?

Thanks
Anju

singhvp
October 15th, 2010, 07:26 AM
Satyeshwar,

Also, we respect your judgement call and decision on appointing a person as a Editor /Moderator/ Administrator. However, do you think it would be easier for members to place their trust in an editor/ admin or a moderator if profiles of people in these roles are provided on the website?

Thanks
Anju

I second Anjoo ji's suggestion. I have another suggestion to add. What if you seek some more volunteers (I exclude myself) for performing the duty of a Moderator to provide some relief to the long serving moderators who must definitely be tired by now after having performed this cumbersome duty. It will also provide an opportunity to more and more budding intellectuals in our community. After having received a certain number of offers, the most deserving candidate may be nominated as moderator. You can fix the criteria. It is just a suggestion and may be ignored, if found irrelevant.

bishanleo2001
October 15th, 2010, 08:02 AM
I agree with VP Singh jee
I second Anjoo ji's suggestion. I have another suggestion to add. What if you seek some more volunteers (I exclude myself) for performing the duty of a Moderator to provide some relief to the long serving moderators who must definitely be tired by now after having performed this cumbersome duty. It will also provide an opportunity to more and more budding intellectuals in our community. After having received a certain number of offers, the most deserving candidate may be nominated as moderator. You can fix the criteria. It is just a suggestion and may be ignored, if found irrelevant.

vicky84
October 15th, 2010, 08:19 AM

It's a good suggestion. I agree with it.

P.S : I have no interest in becoming a moderator :D

rakeshsehrawat
October 15th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Kasute Bhole balak hain kyan e ka nahi bera

Satyeshwar Please Add : Whatever you do/Write/Upload/Message is property of jatland only. Kal kise ke pet mein dard ho ki mere thread/Post/Message delete karo to aisi shikayat ya vinti bardasht nahi kari jagi ar Modya aale sote gel kutai bhi kari ja sakti hai

vikasJAT
October 15th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Leele message ki toh dekhi jagi.. dikhaye kade password excel sheet peh import hoo jate hoon :D
YUDHVIR ji aapne sahi kaha contacts with email id aur password bhi import ho jate hain excel me............

main bhi ye jan na chahta hoon ki JL per humari personal info. kaise safe hai?
moderator easily private messages read kar skte hain, chat bhi read kar sakte hain........jabki aisa ni hona chahiye,isme privacy ki esi ki tasi hoja hai.........heeehehehhehehehe

vikasJAT
October 15th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Maine ek baat aur puchni thi ki jo moderator temporary base per appoint hote hain unhe full rights hote hain JL members ki ID check karne k??????

agar iska answer YES hai to privacy katti matti me gayi bhai...... kyuki moderator k time uske pass full info. hoti hain sab ki aur baad me vo misuse bhi kar sakta hai.

AB BOLO BHAI KYA KIYA JAYE IS MAMLE KA??????????????????????

vikasJAT
October 15th, 2010, 11:56 AM

Satyender ji aapki is baat per main bhi sehmat hoon................. maine kuch threads me kisi k reply per apna reply diya tha, lekin within 5 min me mera reply delete kar diya moderators ne reason diya irrelevant topic ...........ek din me 5 thread delete ki.........maine baki threads delete karne ka reason manga to aaj tak moderator ka koi reply ni 1 month ho liya........
un threads me auro k bhi aise reply the jo topic se alag the..............rules sab k liye same hai ya sirf kuch members k liye???????????????

THREAD ME KOI GALAT BAAT (BHUNDI, GANDI, ASLEL) BOLA HO TO DELETE KARO NO PROBLEM,LEKIN VAISE DELETE KARNE KA KOI MATLAB NI BANTA.

YA TO YE BOLO MAT KI SAB KO BOLNE KA HAQ HAI,APNE VICHAR RAKHNE KA HAQ HAI......AGAR YE HAQ HAI HO TO BOLNE DO,,,,,,,DELETE KYU KARTE HO?????????

Kisi moderator ne ye baat meri galat lagi ho to bhai main kuch ni kar sakta......sachi baat bola kara aage jo ho dekhi jagi.................

satyenderdeswal
October 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Bhai main te reply mangan tai mail karun moderatora dhorey te mail e sent na hoti...
mess sent ho te alag baat hovey hai...

saheed bhagat singh aley topic per date of birth change kar di bhagat singh ji ki...per manney 10-12 link ger diye dikhan tai ki manne jo date likhi thi wa thik se....
per un ne koi reference bhi na diya ki unhoney date of birth kahan se refer kar ke change ki...

vikasJAT
October 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Bhai main te reply mangan tai mail karun moderatora dhorey te mail e sent na hoti...
mess sent ho te alag baat hovey hai...

saheed bhagat singh aley topic per date of birth change kar di bhagat singh ji ki...per manney 10-12 link ger diye dikhan tai ki manne jo date likhi thi wa thik se....
per un ne koi reference bhi na diya ki unhoney date of birth kahan se refer kar ke change ki...

haahaaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha bhai ye moderator bhi hum mein se he hain............bachpan me dada-dadi ne batayi hogi koi date in tayi....usi ne sach maan k baithe honge............hahahahahahahahhahaha

moderator plz bura mat maniyo...............

satyenderdeswal
October 15th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Bhai...koi bhi ho..
logical answer de dyo...use te raji ho jaya karey hum te...
haahaaahhahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaha bhai ye moderator bhi hum mein se he hain............bachpan me dada-dadi ne batayi hogi koi date in tayi....usi ne sach maan k baithe honge............hahahahahahahahhahaha

moderator plz bura mat maniyo...............

rakeshsehrawat
October 15th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Satyender ji aapki is baat per main bhi sehmat hoon................. maine kuch threads me kisi k reply per apna reply diya tha, lekin within 5 min me mera reply delete kar diya moderators ne reason diya irrelevant topic ...........ek din me 5 thread delete ki.........maine baki threads delete karne ka reason manga to aaj tak moderator ka koi reply ni 1 month ho liya........
un threads me auro k bhi aise reply the jo topic se alag the..............rules sab k liye same hai ya sirf kuch members k liye???????????????

THREAD ME KOI GALAT BAAT (BHUNDI, GANDI, ASLEL) BOLA HO TO DELETE KARO NO PROBLEM,LEKIN VAISE DELETE KARNE KA KOI MATLAB NI BANTA.

YA TO YE BOLO MAT KI SAB KO BOLNE KA HAQ HAI,APNE VICHAR RAKHNE KA HAQ HAI......AGAR YE HAQ HAI HO TO BOLNE DO,,,,,,,DELETE KYU KARTE HO?????????

Kisi moderator ne ye baat meri galat lagi ho to bhai main kuch ni kar sakta......sachi baat bola kara aage jo ho dekhi jagi.................

Ke likh rakhya tha bhai isa Mada sa khulasa kariye teri post undelete karwan khater ham teri gel hain Ghabrawe na kheench ke le

VirJ
October 15th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Bhai...koi bhi ho..
logical answer de dyo...use te raji ho jaya karey hum te...

Satyender,

I changed the D.O.B. The source of Bhagat's D.O.B was Bhagat's biography and the tribune.

VirJ
October 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM
ek din me 5 thread delete ki.........maine baki threads delete karne ka reason manga to aaj tak moderator ka koi reply ni 1 month ho liya........

Vikas Bhai, I checked since March only one of your thread was deleted and the thread title was "Jann to tum ho" and in that thread Anil bhai asked you

भाई Vikas......... सांबर थोड़ी घाट पीया कर..... तेरे दिमाग में रमक चढ़गी लागे स.... कसाई यो के जोक गेरा तेंने ......... जमा लूचा ....

You yourself had deleted the content you gave the reason as below:

LE BHAI ANIL TU RAZI REH..............delete karu hoon

I deleted that thread. Vikas do you want such thread to be undeleted?

I cant see where 5 of your thread were deleted same day?

satyenderdeswal
October 15th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Dear Vipin,

Then how we can be sure that Bhagat's biography or tribune are more trustworthy source then thousands of other source on net?

http://www.iloveindia.com/indian-her...gat-singh.html
http://www.whereincity.com/india/gre...agat-singh.php
http://www.culturalindia.net/leaders/bhagat-singh.html
http://ssattri.wordpress.com/2010/07...ngh-biography/
http://www.indianpublicholidays.com/...gh-happy-bday/
http://www.allaboutindia.org/celebrate-shaheed-bhagat-singh%E2%80%99s-birthday-with-greetings-messages/
http://www.jetmarks.com/celebrate-shaheed-bhagat-singh%E2%80%99s-birthday-with-greetings-messages-21157-2010.html/
http://www.thatsfamous.com/4953-bhagat-singh-birth-date-shaheed-bhagat-singhs-birthday-is-celebrated-on-september-27/

VirJ
October 15th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Satyender bhai,

In Hisar Bhagat's birthday was also celebrated that day. Second Samar has also provided video link. Third I have mentioned in that particular thread that member's themself can decide what is the exact date. After that, even WIKI has changed the D.O.B too. Our Jatland Wiki too has that date.

This, I know, can be debated and can be discussed in that particular thread. Please don't take it personally.

satyenderdeswal
October 15th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Vipin..
bhai personally lene ka to koi matlab hi nahi banta..

I worked on that topic as i want to know exact date only..
thats it.nothing more than that..
anyways thanks for your reply atleast..

vikasJAT
October 15th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Vikas Bhai, I checked since March only one of your thread was deleted and the thread title was "Jann to tum ho" and in that thread Anil bhai asked you

You yourself had deleted the content you gave the reason as below:

I deleted that thread. Vikas do you want such thread to be undeleted?

I cant see where 5 of your thread were deleted same day?

Vipin bhai thankx for reply............
YE thread MARCH me ni isi month me likhi thi......iska koi rola na hai.......ya TO DELETE HONI E THI.

bhai nu to yaad ni kon kon si delete ki per delete jarur hui hain........ye baat main kamna ji ko bhi boli chaupal me...........unhone bhi kaha ki check karenge............

rakeshsehrawat
October 16th, 2010, 07:57 AM
Waise ek baat hai moderator badalte hi jatland ke kanoon bdal jate hain

कसाई यो के जोक गेरा तेंने ......... जमा लूचा ....

ise kayee thread/Post chalu ho liye Niyamo mein jo heel di gayee hai use jara sa vistar se batayein taaki baaki member bhi apne NONVEG contribution de sakein.

satyeshwar
October 18th, 2010, 12:32 AM
Satyeshwar,

Appreciate you taking out time from your vacation to reply to this thread, thank you. This info is not available anywhere on JL. Can your post be included as JL privacy policy/ statement for the new/ existing members in the Member Agreement?

I will add something to this regard.

I have another suggestion to add. What if you seek some more volunteers (I exclude myself) for performing the duty of a Moderator to provide some relief to the long serving moderators who must definitely be tired by now after having performed this cumbersome duty. It will also provide an opportunity to more and more budding intellectuals in our community. After having received a certain number of offers, the most deserving candidate may be nominated as moderator. You can fix the criteria. It is just a suggestion and may be ignored, if found irrelevant.

Moderators who want to leave only have to say so but I don't believe that any extra volunteers are needed at this point. We will keep this suggestion in mind but may not go with this approach.

Once again, we take our privacy very seriously. The entire idea of importing login/passwords is quite ludicrous as they are hash protected. No moderators are made on a temporary basis and each person who decides to take this job is required to respect member's privacy.

devdagar
October 18th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Satyeshwar
Privacy policy is not discretionary. It should be clear and should be available for the public access. I think it needs to be addressed urgently and in a formal way.
Otherwise, I would agree with other members that personal information is not safe based on oral commitment.
I would suggest having a binding agreement with clear consequences of misusing the personal information.

Dagar

satyeshwar
October 19th, 2010, 12:35 AM
I am not sure what you are talking about. There is already a member's agreement and it is publicly available. The changes are being addressed by me as I have already mentioned. It is not oral in any way, shape or form. So I don't understand why there is a need for a redundant comment.

devdagar
October 19th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Satyeshwar,
Please do not take it personally...my comments are pointing to this line..
"All moderators can ban/unban people in chat as well as the main site. A couple of moderators can read chat logs.
Private messages can only be accessed by me."

There should be clear criteria ...when Moderator(s) can access private messages or private information (e.g. email address etc).

:) also, I do not want to be part of any unnecessary arguments

satyeshwar
October 19th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Suffice it to say that neither do I have the time, nor any inclination to read PMs of 16000+ members. The rare circumstances that I have had to do this under are when a female member has come to me complaining about how a male member is writing dirty messages and sexually harassing them, and I have had to collect proof against them to see if they are a repeat offender. Sadly, in most circumstances, I have found this to be true and have had to ban them from the site. In my recollection, there have been no other circumstances when I accessed a PM for any other purpose.

Still, let me put a blanket disclaimer. We, the administrators and moderators of Jatland, reserve the right to access all data (private or public). This is no different from services like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, facebook, twitter, blogging sites and other forums.

devdagar
October 19th, 2010, 05:08 AM
Thank you Satyeshwar.
:)

anilsangwan
October 19th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Absolutely. I believe Satyeshwar has already given information which we should be concerned about. We should not drag it further.

Asking for information is one thing and raising unneccessary concerns is another.

Suffice it to say that neither do I have the time, nor any inclination to read PMs of 16000+ members. The rare circumstances that I have had to do this under are when a female member has come to me complaining about how a male member is writing dirty messages and sexually harassing them, and I have had to collect proof against them to see if they are a repeat offender. Sadly, in most circumstances, I have found this to be true and have had to ban them from the site. In my recollection, there have been no other circumstances when I accessed a PM for any other purpose.

Still, let me put a blanket disclaimer. We, the administrators and moderators of Jatland, reserve the right to access all data (private or public). This is no different from services like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, facebook, twitter, blogging sites and other forums.

annch
October 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Satyeshwar,

There is a repeat offender who openly flaunts a fake ID and tends to revert to his true nature sooner or later. But, he still seems to be appreciated by the moderators for his zeal to be a member at JL. How would you expect us to trust the moderation in that case?

Also, the blanket statement is not on the same lines as your earlier post regarding the access. Are the moderators, editors on other public forums active participants in discussions or do they have a social network on the forums as they are having on Jatland?

Anyways, the members can now decide on their own what they can write in their mails/ PMs on JL without worrying about who has access to that information.

Thanks
Anju

singhvp
October 19th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Satyeshwar,

There is a repeat offender who openly flaunts a fake ID and tends to revert to his true nature sooner or later. But, he still seems to be appreciated by the moderators for his zeal to be a member at JL. How would you expect us to trust the moderation in that case?

Also, the blanket statement is not on the same lines as your earlier post regarding the access. Are the moderators, editors on other public forums active participants in discussions or do they have a social network on the forums as they are having on Jatland?

Anyways, the members can now decide on their own what they can write in their mails/ PMs on JL without worrying about who has access to that information.

Thanks
Anju

I have also noticed some repeat offenders and small time bullies who keep writing disruptive and meaningless posts. Quite recently (only about 7-10 days back), I encountered one such tiny bully on Chaupal. Interestingly, two moderators (including one editor) were also present on the Chaupal. However, one of the moderators left Chaupal after some time but the second moderator and the editor remained mute spectators and did not register any objection to the use of non-nonsensical and abusive language by this 'tiny bully'. If the log for the last 10 days is checked, you will come to know the truth. (I will try to dig the date and time also and will let you know in due course.). I may be wrong but I feel that either these bullies have a blessing of/proximity with some moderators or they are beyond their control. To the contrary some people get penalized for minor slips. I have a personal experience about the moderators being slightly partial. Quite recently, I got an infraction and temporary ban for being disruptive on one of the thread (I think it was regarding incest in Haryana etc.). I was surprised that those who keep writing disruptive posts on daily basis go scot free even without a slightest warning. Moderators were, however, generous enough to lift the ban prematurely when I reasoned with them and convinced them that I am not a 'bad man'.

satyeshwar
October 20th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Folks,
Now we are digressing from the main topic of what access do moderators have to: I have a bad member to report, moderators are being partial and look what they did to me! Still, I will answer your questions.
For reporting nuisance members and egregious posts, there is a "contact us" link at the bottom of every page. There is also a "report post" link on every post. Please use these as they will send out emails to several of us. Please provide adequate proof against other members. We can then review as a team. If you feel like you are being discriminated against by a moderator, feel free to send out a PM to me or any other moderator and we can resolve the matter amicably. In general, we choose moderators very carefully as they tend to display an unbiased approach towards all members.
Another thing, all chat logs are automatically purged after 3 days so we can't go back 10 days to view logs.
-Satyeshwar

bishanleo2001
October 20th, 2010, 02:15 AM
hahahha..... VP Singh jee we belive you that you are a good guy, you are too nice to be a bad person.
Regarding the privacy statement I guess moderator should put a privacy statement with a "I Agree" and "I Disagree" button, that pop up all the time when anyone login on the website. This disclaimer should include disclaimer that Jatland is obliged to keep the privacy of its all members safe and no matter what circumstances their information (i.e. chat.PM or whatever) will not be sell or shared to the third party.

Please advise. Constructive suggestions will be appreciated.

I have also noticed some repeat offenders and small time bullies who keep writing disruptive and meaningless posts. Quite recently (only about 7-10 days back), I encountered one such tiny bully on Chaupal. Interestingly, two moderators (including one editor) were also present on the Chaupal. However, one of the moderators left Chaupal after some time but the second moderator and the editor remained mute spectators and did not register any objection to the use of non-nonsensical and abusive language by this 'tiny bully'. If the log for the last 10 days is checked, you will come to know the truth. (I will try to dig the date and time also and will let you know in due course.). I may be wrong but I feel that either these bullies have a blessing of/proximity with some moderators or they are beyond their control. To the contrary some people get penalized for minor slips. I have a personal experience about the moderators being slightly partial. Quite recently, I got an infraction and temporary ban for being disruptive on one of the thread (I think it was regarding incest in Haryana etc.). I was surprised that those who keep writing disruptive posts on daily basis go scot free even without a slightest warning. Moderators were, however, generous enough to lift the ban prematurely when I reasoned with them and convinced them that I am not a 'bad man'.

satyeshwar
October 20th, 2010, 03:31 AM
There is already a member's agreement that every new registrant MUST agree to before they can become a Jatland member. Again, this is no different than what every other site in the world is doing. We will NOT be putting a separate "I agree" or "I disagree" button that pops up every time someone logs on to the website as that would ruin the Jatland experience.

singhvp
October 20th, 2010, 07:19 AM
@Satyeshwar: Thanks Satyeshwar for your prompt response. In fact I was/am not very familiar with the niceties of this site. Graduating slowly, have noted your valuable advice/instructions and in future will report any malicious behaviour/post to you promptly with sufficient evidence. About the privacy, I fully repose faith in your able administrator-ship and bank upon your wise and totally unprejudiced leadership. You have always been very supportive and I would like to register my gratitude to you publicly.

@Bishan: Frist of all thanks Bishan for your nice compliments. About the privacy statement (I agree, do not agree button) prompt I agree with Satyeshwar that it will ruin the Jatland experience.

annch
October 20th, 2010, 05:30 PM
My post was not about the member but the moderator who has access to all the info and still......
Come to think of it, a fake ID is the best way to safeguard personal information, with no worries of who has access to what. :)

Having said that, really appreciate the work being done by the moderators/ editors in improving the quality of participation on JL. The blanket disclaimer regarding access works for me.

Thanks

vijay
October 20th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Your name is Gabbar Singh. Age is X ( + or - Y ..... who cares ). You work for Z company.
You are a divorcee who is single and NEVER married but have only 2 kids. :p

I wonder if someone can misuse this personal information unless someone is providing his/her Credit Card number, Bank account, exact address, personal contact number or something like that.

Reading PM's or Personal Chat maybe an issue which seems to be a genuine concern.

SALURAM
October 25th, 2010, 09:35 PM
member ko apni privacy rakhne ka hak hona chahiye aur Your name is Gabbar Singh. Age is X ( + or - Y ..... who cares ). You work for Z company.
You are a divorcee who is single and NEVER married but have only 2 kids. :p aisa kuch likha gaya hain chahe vo kisi ki bhi profile me ho use turant banned karna chahiye.
PM me dakhalndaji nahin karni chahiye chahe vo sateshwarji hi kyun na ho.