PDA

View Full Version : Emergence of New India

sanjaymalik
October 11th, 2010, 04:36 PM
It was 28th Sept when every citizen in the country was waiting for the most awaited judgment on the very old and crucial issue of Babari Masijid in Ayodha Uttar Pradesh. The whole India was on high alert and Govt has taken its precautionary steps by deploying heavy armed forces in all sensitive areas, as the Govt was aware a single spark of communalist incidence could engulf whole country, in communalism riots. In wake of this most of employers have also closed their establishments after 2pm on the day. On the appointed time judgment was delivered by High Court of Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad Bench comprised 3 Hon’ble Justices.

But there was not a single incident of violence reported though out country. Everyone resumed their duties in the very next morning as usual. No instigation from any community whether it be Hindu or Muslim. Its shows a sense of faith in all religion, tolerance and non violence. India had always a history of non-violence, communal harmony but there were some incidents when some political leaders instigated peoples & took advantage of such situations by playing with religious sentiments of common peoples. Both communities has accepted the judgment with peace, although have planed for appeal to Apex Court i.e only legal recourse. It shows totally different peace loving India in comparison before 18 years when in 1992 all country was burning in heat of communal riots, mass carnage and blood shed all around streets. There is paradigm shift in mindset of the peoples in country from sense of violence to the progress,peace and harmony.

Is it really so, members share their views?

HPMalikDaboda
October 11th, 2010, 06:07 PM
The main difference between now and 18 years ago appears to me is that this time the judgment could not be easily understood by both parties. The common masses who are normally be-fooled by those who are interested in communal dis-harmony could not be be-fooled immediately after pronouncement of the judgment because those interested parties also could not completely understand the judgment. However, after a few days the interested parties have started their campaign to infuse venom in the minds of a group. I also have the feeling that out of the two religious groups one group is more docile and the other is aggressive. This can be understood by having a simple glance at the history wherein rulers of one group were always aggressors and that of the other were comparatively more kind hearted and less aggressor. I think that it is right time that our Muslim counterymen should understand that Rama is very very special, rather equal to Mohammad for Muslims, and if they voluntarily offer to relinquish their claim over the land and pave a way for building Ram Temple it will go a long way in the peace and tranquility of our country.