harvindermalik
November 1st, 2010, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93N4keGZIXo

kuldeephmh
November 2nd, 2010, 04:34 AM
nice video :-)

VirJ
November 2nd, 2010, 06:22 AM
Rather then giving credit to the long hard works of sportsman and support provided by their families, this video, to me, looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit. Most of the medal winner are working hard since last 10-15 years, that time hooda govt wasn't even existent. To me it looks like a joke. We should celebrate our sportsman not these politicians who like -----(insert word of ur own choice) comes in the end to take all credit.

kuldeephmh
November 2nd, 2010, 06:47 AM
Sorry! bhai pehle main pura video nhi dekha tha.......
Aaap ki baat 100% sahi hai......
"Rather then giving credit to the long hard works of sportsman and support provided by their families, this video, looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit"

harvindermalik
November 3rd, 2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks for your comments.. everybody has his own thinking and level of maturity... kindly read this article of BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/sport/2010/11/101101_haryana_day_pn.shtml

bishanleo2001
November 3rd, 2010, 10:51 AM
Vipin Bhaisahb, Offcourse credit should be given to the Sportsman and their families, but at the same time we shouldn't forget about the resources and facilities government provides and I guess Hooda government is doing a great job in promoting sports in state, may be your political views might be different but atleast good things should be appreciated.... aur bhaisahb rahi baat credit lene kee jab nuclear bomb banan kaa credit Vajpaye sarkar and APJ Kalam le sake hain (kaam te uspe bhee Indira gandhi ke tame te chal raha thaa) to hooda sahb ne thoda saa credit le liya te ke julum kar diya (it should be as its not a matter of pride for all haryana state but for whole country and hooda represent that country for at least couple of more years)...rahi 10-15 saal te mehnat kee baat, mehnat te dusre khiladi eeste pahle bhee kar rahe the, jab kyun naa medal le aaye thhe, common wealth arr olympic te uus tame bhee hoya kare thhe kusti kee practice karan tai bhee behcare pehlwano ne delhi main dahi tudwani pada kare thee, abb kam te kam unhe haryana main hee practice mat to mil jaa hain.........baaki bhaisahb aapka Jai Haryana.......
Rather then giving credit to the long hard works of sportsman and support provided by their families, this video, to me. looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit. Most of the medal winner are working hard since last 10-15 years, that time hooda govt wasn't even existent. To me it looks like a joke. We should celebrate our sportsman not these politicians who like -----(insert word of ur own choice) comes in the end to take all credit.

VirJ
November 3rd, 2010, 11:58 AM
Bishan,

I am a non political person and I don't have any allegiance towards either of the party. I cannot stop anyone to take away credit but I can write what I feel. I was under the impression that if a policy is introduced or an infrastructure is build it would take minimum 9-10 goods years to give yields in medals and that too provided there is a talent and its channeled correctly . I didn't say policies introduced by Hooda or anyone else are not good. In fact they are great and they would give result in future. I saw on TV one of our female wrestler doesn't even have a mat to practice on in stadium. In short, to me the video looks like a political advertisement rather then cherishing our sports people or their medal.

vivekdh
November 3rd, 2010, 12:26 PM
pata nahi log CWG ko itna kyu man rahe hain. chaina, japan jaise desh jab honge tab jo jetega wo international level kaa sportsperson hai. asli games me jahan best player hotta hai world kaa unme hum 2-3 gold bhi le aayege to baddi baat hoggi

kuldeephmh
November 3rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
Bishan Bhai please check these 2 words.

Rather then giving credit to the long hard works of sportsman and support provided by their families, this video, to me. looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit.

We are just talking about what is in this video only!! Not want to say anyone good or bad.
Vipin says absolutely correct that it looks like an "Political Advertisement".

harvindermalik
November 3rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Ye links bhi padh lo ..sun lo..thoda aur gyaan badh jayega balko
http://www.play4india.com/
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...lay4india&aq=f

bishanleo2001
November 4th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Vipin Bhaisahb, Thats true no one other than moderators, can't stop you writing here about whatever you feel. but my point here was that what cheap attmept Hooda administartion did ("looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit"), if they feel proud on their players, even you agree to that haryana won most medals during hooda govt, so whats wrong in taking credit for that. I know that it is the hard work and talent of the players,which won medal ultimately but its also the sports facilities and policy of relevent government that helps in bringing out and polish that hidden talent to give them proper exposure. I am not a congress supporter either but I belive that Haryana government is doing a good job atleast in promoting those talents.
arr bhaisahb aapne tv pe uus chhori kaa dukh te dikh gaya, par aapne ye nahi dekha kee ees baar haryana se kitne players games ke liye select hue hain.... arr baaki bhaisahb kammi kadhan wale te kit hee kami kaadh hee diya kare hain.....
and come on bhaisahb

Stop murmuring ... and put ur thumps up for the great effort of all Indians, players and govt. to show we Jats can do anything....
baaki bhaisahb hum to abb bhee ye hee kahenge ......"Jeetega haryana... jeetega bharat"

Cheers mate!! :-)

Bishan,

I am a non political person and I don't have any allegiance towards either of the party. I cannot stop anyone to take away credit but I can write what I feel. I was under the impression that if a policy is introduced or an infrastructure is build it would take minimum 9-10 goods years to give yields in medals and that too provided there is a talent and its channeled correctly . I didn't say policies introduced by Hooda or anyone else are not good. In fact they are great and they would give result in future. I saw on TV one of our female wrestler doesn't even have a mat to practice on in stadium. In short, to me the video looks like a political advertisement rather then cherishing our sports people or their medal.

vivekdh
November 4th, 2010, 02:59 AM
harvinder malik bhisaab muje nahi pata aapki kya majboori yaa interset hai per itna kahunga aap apna talent waste ker rahe ho ye faltu ke video bana ke. main aapke kaam kaa fan raha hu per no 1 haryana or ab ye ......

bishanleo2001
November 4th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Kuldeep Bhai,

I understand and agree that might be a political advertisement and every government or organisation do this as a part of their marketing strategy, but I am not sure if you purposely ignored word "CHEAP" associated with that... I dont see any cheapness in appreciating some one efforts either its a government or individual if their efforts bring a positive result to make our society proud.

naa te mera bus chale te bhai main to uuss bhensh ne bhee credit dilwa duin jiska ghee khaa khaa ke mhare pehlwan medal jeet ke laa rahe hain......

Bishan Bhai please check these 2 words.

Rather then giving credit to the long hard works of sportsman and support provided by their families, this video, to me. looks like a cheap gimmick of Hooda Govt to take all the credit.

We are just talking about what is in this video only!! Not want to say anyone good or bad.
Vipin says absolutely correct that it looks like an "Political Advertisement".

VirJ
November 4th, 2010, 04:30 AM
I understand and agree that might be a political advertisement and every government or organisation do this as a part of their marketing strategy, but I am not sure if you purposely ignored word "CHEAP" associated with that...

Bishan,

I dont know what are your trying to prove or what is your point. I hoped the video would be about haryana and our players. It started in great fashion but in the end I found out it's just a political advertisement of a particular party. After watching that I just expressed a feeling. Now you are saying that you have a problem with cheap word. Earlier you were pointing toward something else. You are just arguing for the sake of argument to prolong this discussion. Cheap word was used with Gimmick not with Hooda or anyone else. Gimmick is a marketing term/word and I hope you do understand the meaning of cheap gimmick. Cheap gimmicks were used in past by the most of the political parties all over the world. Dont make assumptions or wild guess about my political views. There is no cheapness in sincerly appreciating anyone's effort by anyone..Lets stop this here.

kuldeephmh
November 4th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Kuldeep Bhai,

I understand and agree that might be a political advertisement and every government or organisation do this as a part of their marketing strategy, but I am not sure if you purposely ignored word "CHEAP" associated with that... I dont see any cheapness in appreciating some one efforts either its a government or individual if their efforts bring a positive result to make our society proud.

naa te mera bus chale te bhai main to uuss bhensh ne bhee credit dilwa duin jiska ghee khaa khaa ke mhare pehlwan medal jeet ke laa rahe hain......

Bhishan bhai!
I need not to write even a single word here because the answer is already given to you by Vipin.

Bishan,

I dont know what are your trying to prove or what is your point. I hoped the video would be about haryana and our players. It started in great fashion but in the end I found out it's just a political advertisement of a particular party. After watching that I just expressed a feeling. Now you are saying that you have a problem with cheap word. Earlier you were pointing toward something else. You are just arguing for the sake of argument to prolong this discussion. Cheap word was used with Gimmick not with Hooda or anyone else. Gimmick is a marketing term/word and I hope you do understand the meaning of cheap gimmick. Cheap gimmicks were used in past by the most of the political parties all over the world. Dont make assumptions and make wild guess about my political views. There is no cheapness in sincerly appreciating anyone's effort by anyone..
Lets stop this here.

bishanleo2001
November 4th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Thats all I want to say.... if you have explained this before in your first statement (I hoped the video would be about haryana and our players. It started in great fashion), perhaps my opinion would be different...... and I believe that cheap gimmick word was used as an adjective not as a verb there, which changed whole sense of sentence(at least to me). The way you expressed your feeling,I did the same, may be I was wrong and not smart enough to understand your intention behind it. But bhaisahb here my purpose was also to point out that negative mentality we have to discourage some one, who comes up with some thing appreciable, I am sure if this video was made by that bhunde muunh wale (A.R. Rehman) that would be appreciated and probably 50% of member already have set this as their ring tone, but now as this video is made by one of our Jat bhai, instead of appreciating his creativity people find all faults and taking it as a joke. Vipin bhai, if by any mean I offended you and your sentiments, I feel terribly bad about that.......I was just trying to have a healthy conversation ..thats all .... baaki aap bhee apne signature se jaante ho... जागरूक को अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सकता, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं किया जा सकता, निडर को दबाया नहीं जा सकता। सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जाये तो उसे तब्दील नहीं किया जा सकता/
baaki bhaisahb i really don't intend to prolonged this discussion meaninglessly, but if something constructive will come i will appreciate otherwise lets stop this here.........

Happy Diwali aapko spariwaar........

Bishan,

I dont know what are your trying to prove or what is your point. I hoped the video would be about haryana and our players. It started in great fashion but in the end I found out it's just a political advertisement of a particular party. After watching that I just expressed a feeling. Now you are saying that you have a problem with cheap word. Earlier you were pointing toward something else. You are just arguing for the sake of argument to prolong this discussion. Cheap word was used with Gimmick not with Hooda or anyone else. Gimmick is a marketing term/word and I hope you do understand the meaning of cheap gimmick. Cheap gimmicks were used in past by the most of the political parties all over the world. Dont make assumptions and make wild guess about my political views. There is no cheapness in sincerly appreciating anyone's effort by anyone..Lets stop this here.

VirJ
November 4th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Bishan,

It makes no difference to me if this video would have been made by AR Rahman or someone else. My views would have been the same. I was only talking about this particular video and its contents.

Thanks For the Diwali wishes, I wish same to you and your family.

kuldeephmh
November 4th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Happy Diwali to all of you..

Saharan1628
November 7th, 2010, 09:05 AM
hmmm...heated conversation so far,,,
My views are that Hooda govt. is definately trying ato take undeserved credit for personal success of players,,building of sports persons really started during chautala regime...
but to add to that,the play for india campaign,spat,promoting sports from class 3 to class 1(direct dsp ke post pe bharti rather at a constable level),opening of sports academies,capfull of monetary prizes to participants and winners..are all started by Hooda,,and its really a commendable job by him
so bottomline is that he may have not started it or played any role in their success...but surely whatever he is doing now is gonna be epic in haryana sports history

sanjaysiwach
November 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Government only honor sportsmen and coaches who have earned success ,its like Diwali festival ,rest of days We all know government hardly pay attention towards facility to be provided to players and coaches .Its easy to support someone after getting success but why Government has forgot the contribution of those guys ,coaches who put their full life to make these guys to achieve this honor .Why not Government is providing help on grass root level ,most of schemes for sportsperson , run by Government are total failure.Ask any of these medal winner players ,how they have achieved this ,you will find this eye opening , will have more clarity what Government is doing ....

Everything is manipulated and far from truth ..

prashantacmet
November 8th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Title of the thread should be "hardum jeete bhupi hooda".. I wonder where they talk about the players? Every statement is skyrocketing falling popularity ofBhupi Hooda ji. This video is one step ahead of No. 1 haryana. I remember what happened in haryana after "No. 1 haryana" song :). Let us see what happens in Asiad after this video.
Anyway, Harvinder malik ji directed it in a magnificent way, his direction abilities are emerging. harvinder ji is "chandbardai" and bhoopi ji is "Prithvi raj chauhan.". (just kidding..........

Samarkadian
November 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Not only medal winning athletes but also every particpiant who represented country in CWG from Haryana recieved a cash prize of Rupees 2 Lakh from government. These guys are not stars nor they earn by advertisement or sponsorship. Anything from government is always appreciable for athletes. Other states athletes are running towards Haryana only because of this prize policy. If this is publicised in a brilliant way it is commendable. I would say Haryana must work on publicising itself like a IPL brand in sports.

anilsangwan
November 9th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Cheap 'paid' publicity by govt ! Vipin bhai said rightly, credit is being stolen from atheletes by political people and they have put their publicity 'contractors' on the job nicely - newspapers, TV and even here on jatland as well.

singhabhimanyu
November 9th, 2010, 01:26 PM
मेरे मुह की कह दी.

harvinder malik bhisaab muje nahi pata aapki kya majboori yaa interset hai per itna kahunga aap apna talent waste ker rahe ho ye faltu ke video bana ke. main aapke kaam kaa fan raha hu per no 1 haryana or ab ye ......

anilsangwan
November 10th, 2010, 08:06 AM
Nyu ki nyu.....

मेरे मुह की कह दी.

harvindermalik
November 11th, 2010, 11:01 PM
VD.. Thanks for liking my music etc.... just to inform you....I did what I like to do and I always do what I want to… there is.. there was.. no compulsion for me or on me…… Just to inform you I canceled my tour to USA as my Painting Exhibition was scheduled in NY on 30th OCT.. to be a part of this gr8 day of our state and I contributed in my own way by making this film and a special song on this victory and you may have your own personal reason for saying all these… but Players was happy there family was happy… no body is snatching any credit from families or schools who formed the foundations of these sportsman of our state.
I was expecting a maturity from u ppl.. hope u ppl watch TV regularly… there is clearly written in end for whom we made this film.. it is Haryana Olympic Association.. Pichhle kafi time se dekh rha hun..2-4 over excited “political ambitious” kids showing their talent here in finding negativity in every post written here and most of time they wrote in a way that looks they have a personal problam and reseon to do all these. (RAM THARA BHI BHALAA KARAI).
I hope if they hold there negativity to themselves ..that will be a gr8 favor for this community site.

bishanleo2001
November 12th, 2010, 09:52 AM
मेरे मुह की कह दी.....

VD.. Thanks for liking my music etc.... just to inform you....I did what I like to do and I always do what I want to… there is.. there was.. no compulsion for me or on me…… Just to inform you I canceled my tour to USA as my Painting Exhibition was scheduled in NY on 30th OCT.. to be a part of this gr8 day of our state and I contributed in my own way by making this film and a special song on this victory and you may have your own personal reason for saying all these… but Players was happy there family was happy… no body is snatching any credit from families or schools who formed the foundations of these sportsman of our state.
I was expecting a maturity from u ppl.. hope u ppl watch TV regularly… there is clearly written in end for whom we made this film.. it is Haryana Olympic Association.. Pichhle kafi time se dekh rha hun..2-4 over excited “political ambitious” kids showing their talent here in finding negativity in every post written here and most of time they wrote in a way that looks they have a personal problam and reseon to do all these. (RAM THARA BHI BHALAA KARAI).
I hope if they hold there negativity to themselves ..that will be a gr8 favor for this community site.

vivekdh
November 12th, 2010, 10:28 AM
sorry bhisaab i think app burra maan gaye,u r right there is no compulsion on u or anyone. also there is no personal reason or “political ambition” . It was just ur Fan's reaction without any other thought .

bakki bhaisaab apne sabko dikhaya tha video maine bhi dekha, to kissi ko pasand aayega kissi ko nahi aayega.

harvindermalik
November 13th, 2010, 10:21 AM
VD...In field of Art /Cinema… Liking and disliking are normal… but ppl on JL comment on intensions… without thinking…. Specialy kuchh ko Samman k Andhe ki tarah HARAA hi HARAA hi dikhta hai…means they are just looking from political angle in everything…!!!!!!!!
I told to many JL members in past and again i am repeating same… pls contribute some thing positive… if anybody here have some brain to write good script for JATs issues or any social issue..pl share with me I will take that further.....

harvindermalik
December 1st, 2010, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDWlySf2bns

prashantacmet
December 1st, 2010, 01:29 PM
VD..
I told to many JL members in past and again i am repeating same… pls contribute some thing positive… if anybody here have some brain to write good script for JATs issues or any social issue..pl share with me I will take that further.....
This is really appreciable!!

Shibani
December 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM
VD...In field of Art /Cinema… Liking and disliking are normal… but ppl on JL comment on intensions… without thinking…. Specialy kuchh ko Samman k Andhe ki tarah HARAA hi HARAA hi dikhta hai…means they are just looking from political angle in everything…!!!!!!!!

Harvinder ji,
There is a lot of positive in our culture and of course negative as well....as they are two sides of a coin. I have noticed lot of people trying to convince TOI about how gud we are but in today's world mere words doesn't cut it.....we have to act smartly to be noticeable....I think u certainly have key to one of the doors which is quiet strong is sending out a message.
I will surely put my creative hat on and get back to you......

amitdabas22
December 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM
Kam se kam abhi itna to hai ke Players ko pet bharne ke liye aur khel jaari rakhne ke liye kuch mil jaata hai. Had such promotion been provided to them earlier, Jats could have filled this country with Olympic golds already. lekin kya karen!
Ek Milkha Singh aur PT Usha the jo survive kar paaye sab me. Theek kaha hai bhai, ye government Games promotion ke naam pe apna promotion karti hai.
Jiske raaj me jo jeet gaya, vo usi party ka ambassador ho gaya.

Players should also look at improving their social self apart from their field activities. Kyunki jo Bikta Accha hai vahi kamata hai!!
Good example of this is Sushil being in the second to Vijender Singh !

vdhillon
December 7th, 2010, 04:14 PM
nice song bhai, keep it up