PDA

View Full Version : Eraser and pencil

narendersingh
December 18th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Here I am contributing a story
This has some story to tell the whole world and Jats are part of that world.

[COLOR="red"]Pencil*: I'm sorry
*Eraser*: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
*Pencil*: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a
Mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes
Vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
*Eraser*: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do
This. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though
One day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm
Actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.
*Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're
Always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along
The way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on.
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents
Are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate
Seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad. I've been the pencil. And it
Pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller
Each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser
Shavings and memories of what I used to have.*

sunitahooda
December 18th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Narender Ji aap to ruwaoge son tai pahla issi kahani post kardi....ke likhoo mai? Your story has touched my soul deep inside :) Good stuff. waorth reading again n again!

narendersingh
December 18th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Narender Ji aap to ruwaoge son tai pahla issi kahani post kardi....ke likhoo mai? Your story has touched my soul deep inside :) Good stuff. waorth reading again n again!

Aasu ko erase kar do aur kuchh aap bhee leekh dalau behanjee

sunitahooda
December 18th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Narender I wish to share this which is going to be printed in our company's in-house magazine "INTERFACE"

APPRECIATION IS A HUMAN NEED.
It’s not just something that’s so nice to have when possible, but something that each
person needs in order to be happy and to thrive. That’s true in every setting, buy it’s
perhaps nowhere more evident than in the workplace. When people feel genuinely
appreciated by those they work for and with, they’re much more likely to be excellent
contributors and “Team Players.”
We all need appreciation, even if some of us don’t like to admit it. You need it, I need it,
and everyone else needs it! But how are others going to feel fulfilled in this way unless
we regularly express our appreciation for who they are and what they contribute to the
Team?
When there’s lots of appreciation flowing between team members, this significantly
boosts the chances of that team of becoming a winning team. Appreciation has the
POWER to bring out best in people. It makes them want to do more, stretch more,
contribute more, feel like they’re capable of more, and be content in the role they play. If
everyone on the team appreciates one another, respects one another, and shows faith
in one another, this multiplies the overall productivity and happiness of the team.
It’s definitely to your advantage to take the time to appreciate those you work with. It
will make you happier, because appreciation is a form of love, and love has a way of
returning to those who bestow it. It will make the recipients of the appreciation happier,
because it will brighten their lives. And if everyone is appreciating everyone, then the
work place will be a happier, more positive place, everyone will word harder and better,
more will be accomplished, and both the MATERIAL and SPIRITUAL rewards will be
greater.
Thinking POSITIVE thoughts about one another is good, it’s a start, but if we don’t
express those thoughts, if we don’t take the time or make the effort to verbalize them,
they won’t do anyone else any good. We can’t expect people to read our minds. We
have to be active in our appreciation.
There’s so much that we can appreciate others for, but it takes effort on our part. We
have to get closer to people and talk to them more and on a deeper level. We need to
try to expand our “Appreciation Horizons” and not only appreciates others for the things
that benefit us in the most obvious, direct ways. It means so much to people when
someone takes an interest in them, notices unique and special things about them, and
takes appreciation to a deeper level.
No matter what may have held you back from dishing out sincere and regular
appreciation in the past, you can begin today to bring out the best in others by pointing it
out. APPRECIATE ALWAYS!

singhvp
December 18th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Let us see who triggers the 'like' button most on JL. Whenever in good mood, I keep pressing the like button even without reading the posts, especially from those whom I like by default.

singhvp
December 18th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Narender I wish to share this which is going to be pronted in our company's in-house magazine "INTERFACE"

Very good article Sunita ji. I have pressed the 'like' button only after having read it thoroughly.

sunitahooda
December 18th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Sir, ya to galat baat hai, fer jab mood kharab ho to aade JL pai manna baddiyo....nyun-nyun facebbook wagera pai haandey jayiyo:)
I think a point scheme should be introduced such as 1 like-1 point:)Asliking is spreding SMILES n Positivity
Let us see who triggers this like button most. Whenever in good mood, I keep pressing the like button even without reading the posts, especially from those whom I like by default.

Arunshokeen
December 21st, 2010, 06:49 AM
Very True Sir, waqt Badla halaat badle, log badle jazbat badle, badalthe is jahan main jaane kitni baarsaath badle, par aaj bhi jab mudh k dekhta hu, meri har kamyabi par meri Maa ka aashirwad or Pita ki sikh hi dikhai deti h, meri har nakamyabi pe mera hosla badhane sabse pehle Mera Pita or har thokhar par sambhalne Meri maa dikhai deti h, phir na jaane kyon, hum unhe hi bhul jathe h, jinke liye Hamari khusi hi sab kuch h, shyad isliye wo Maa- Pita h, or isliye till Women not became Mother she is incomplete and till men not become Father he is not responsible.
Here I am contributing a story
This has some story to tell the whole world and Jats are part of that world.

Pencil*: I'm sorry
*Eraser*: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
*Pencil*: I'm sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a
Mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes
Vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
*Eraser*: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do
This. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though
One day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm
Actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.
*Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're
Always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along
The way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on.
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents
Are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate
Seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad. I've been the pencil. And it
Pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller
Each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser
Shavings and memories of what I used to have.*

Regards,
P.C. Shukla| Surveyors & Loss Adjusters|Surveyors India
| 117/H-1/125| Pandu Nagar| Kanpur| Uttar Pradesh - 208005| INDIA
| Tel: +91-512-2216416 | Tel/Fax: +91-512-2231409| Mobile: +91 9415044156

anilsangwan
December 21st, 2010, 07:32 AM
Sir yeh Shuklaa saab ke signature to delete kar dete is forward mail mein tein? Iski rail bana dee bichaare ki .......Loss adjust kar diya Loss adjuster saab ka......:) :) :) :) :)

Signature ke sein poori raamayan likh raakhi s...

Regards,
P.C. Shukla| Surveyors & Loss Adjusters|Surveyors India
| 117/H-1/125| Pandu Nagar| Kanpur| Uttar Pradesh - 208005| INDIA
| Tel: +91-512-2216416 | Tel/Fax: +91-512-2231409| Mobile: +91 9415044156

PS: Mods kindly move this thread to timepass or some other section as it is definitely not a "Social Responsibility" thread in my opinion. Just my observation...

narendersingh
December 22nd, 2010, 12:00 AM
Sir yeh Shuklaa saab ke signature to delete kar dete is forward mail mein tein? Iski rail bana dee bichaare ki .......Loss adjust kar diya Loss adjuster saab ka......:) :) :) :) :)

Signature ke sein poori raamayan likh raakhi s...

PS: Mods kindly move this thread to timepass or some other section as it is definitely not a "Social Responsibility" thread in my opinion. Just my observation...

Yehi to orginality hai bhai .

Shukla saab ney bheja ek Jaat ko ,Jo pahley ek Insaan hai. Yeh thodey hi naa hey kee Shukla sahab kaa naam aagaya aur thread oor(Fly) jayegaa.Shukla saab losss adjustor hain. uskau vey hee sambhalengey.
Kyon tension letey ho.
Haathi ko dekho,haathi ki chaal ko dekho

narendersingh
December 22nd, 2010, 12:03 AM
Very True Sir, waqt Badla halaat badle, log badle jazbat badle, badalthe is jahan main jaane kitni baarsaath badle, par aaj bhi jab mudh k dekhta hu, meri har kamyabi par meri Maa ka aashirwad or Pita ki sikh hi dikhai deti h, meri har nakamyabi pe mera hosla badhane sabse pehle Mera Pita or har thokhar par sambhalne Meri maa dikhai deti h, phir na jaane kyon, hum unhe hi bhul jathe h, jinke liye Hamari khusi hi sab kuch h, shyad isliye wo Maa- Pita h, or isliye till Women not became Mother she is incomplete and till men not become Father he is not responsible.

I agree on your views expressed here in Hindi..Aap apney vicharau ki gangaa bahatey rahiye

narendersingh
December 27th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I agree on your views expressed here in Hindi..Aap apney vicharau ki gangaa bahatey rahiye

Positivity and negativity both are important

Positivity invented aeroplane

and

and

negativity invented parachute